5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Played with a modded V6 Accord last night...

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2002, 12:12 PM
nc00max

Played with a modded V6 Accord last night...

So, I've been pretty friggin bored the last few weeks since I've been on leave and thus have no real function in life, enough so that I went out a couple weeks ago and started hanging around with some of the ricers around here. They're pretty nice guys, although there's one with a modded AV6 that was talking about how he didn't race anymore because "no one in town can really touch him". I kept to myself on that comment, and continued to kinda hang around a bit. Well, the dude finally asked the golden question last night if I wanted to give it a few runs on the way home. F*ck yeah, I said, and so we went. We did five runs altogether, two from the light, and three at speed. I really can't launch my car very well, but I still kicked the crap out of the guy till I hit about 90, and I had about four or five lengths on him. We ran from 30 twice, and by leaving it in 1st, I really slaughtered the poor guy up until 100. Did it again from 55, then on the last run we pulled into KFC so I could play with him on the juice. Well, if I crushed him on the first four races, I shouldn't have to explain this one. He was pretty cool, although he had a sort of hurt look in his eyes. I told him he had a pretty nice car and did pretty good, which he did compared to the rest of the Honda boys in this little dump. So, if his car is "untouchable" around here, what does that make mine?

Old 06-08-2002, 01:27 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Sweet
Old 06-08-2002, 02:08 PM
I miss the .org!

The double-post is funny! That's instant fame!
Old 06-08-2002, 02:13 PM
Dyno plot says I have the most area under the Administrator curve

Re: Played with a modded V6 Accord last night...

Originally posted by nc00max
on the last run we pulled into KFC so I could play with him on the juice. Well, if I crushed him on the first four races, I shouldn't have to explain this one. He was pretty cool, although he had a sort of hurt look in his eyes.
ROTFLMFAO!

Evil evil evil.

Hmm...I wonder if I should link this over at AccordV6.com

Nah...I'll be nice
Old 06-08-2002, 02:19 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

FU(K Y@!!! That is the $H!T!!!
Old 06-08-2002, 02:19 PM
2K1HoMax

Re: Played with a modded V6 Accord last night...

Originally posted by nc00max
So, I've been pretty friggin bored the last few weeks since I've been on leave and thus have no real function in life, enough so that I went out a couple weeks ago and started hanging around with some of the ricers around here. They're pretty nice guys, although there's one with a modded AV6 that was talking about how he didn't race anymore because "no one in town can really touch him". I kept to myself on that comment, and continued to kinda hang around a bit. Well, the dude finally asked the golden question last night if I wanted to give it a few runs on the way home. F*ck yeah, I said, and so we went. We did five runs altogether, two from the light, and three at speed. I really can't launch my car very well, but I still kicked the crap out of the guy till I hit about 90, and I had about four or five lengths on him. We ran from 30 twice, and by leaving it in 1st, I really slaughtered the poor guy up until 100. Did it again from 55, then on the last run we pulled into KFC so I could play with him on the juice. Well, if I crushed him on the first four races, I shouldn't have to explain this one. He was pretty cool, although he had a sort of hurt look in his eyes. I told him he had a pretty nice car and did pretty good, which he did compared to the rest of the Honda boys in this little dump. So, if his car is "untouchable" around here, what does that make mine?
just one question though, im not doubting the ability of your car or andthing but ive destroyed several accords, from stock, to modded, and with nos. remember mines an auto and looks completly stock, but looks can be deceiving. now my qustion is did u use ur nos to beat the guy? and just how modded was that accord.

Old 06-08-2002, 02:22 PM
2K1HoMax

ok dont even reply to that, i read over ur post, i wast just in a hurry for some reason and didnt see that u posted u didnt euse the juice. peace