5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Going Going Gone.......

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2002, 03:40 PM

Going Going Gone.......

I'm a trader......sold my Anniversary Edition for a 2k2 Corvette. Sorry but missed the horsepower !! My loss could be your gain as I have a couple of things for sale.

Front and Rear Clear Markers nice condition
PIAA Extreme headlamps (h4) less than 4 months
PIAA Yellow Ion Fog Bulbs (h3) less than 4 months
Maxima 2k - 2k2 Sportbra covers front of hood only
PIAA Wedges (2 sets) Extreme, Plasmas all working condition

and those in South Florida Only.....

18" MOMO QUASAR II's with Nitto 555 new condition w/ one scratch
( I cannot ship and promise condition so pickup only )

Email killrwheels@yahoo.com (money orders, cashiers checks only)

*****Watch out as resale is being compromised by Altima and 3.5 but stick to your guns )
Old 06-12-2002, 04:38 PM

Re: Going Going Gone.......

Originally posted by killrwheels
I'm a trader......sold my Anniversary Edition for a 2k2 Corvette. Sorry but missed the horsepower !! My loss could be your gain as I have a couple of things for sale.

*****Watch out as resale is being compromised by Altima and 3.5 but stick to your guns )
the PIAA wedges, those go into the door light? or the dome light? if they do i want them. what are you asking?

Chung-Hsien
Old 06-12-2002, 04:47 PM
Clay Aiken has fancy genitals

Check your PM..... I've got dibs on the side markers.
Old 06-12-2002, 07:32 PM

Wedges fit in the door lamps and in the clear side markers. Dome light and map bulbs are different. Asking 10.00 shipped for each set, I have two, which includes Priority Mail so you are paying around 7.00 for bulbs. I do not know life expectancy but know they work as just taken off car last night.

I will sell PIAA Extreme Headlamps for 35.00 shipped each set. I have two sets and one set of PLASMA PIAA. I will also sell foglamps for 25.00 shipped for set, and they have light lemon color also have two sets. I pulled them off for CATZ bulbs but did not have time to get those back prior to sale. Everything is used but in good condition and took off of car because they worked !

I also have paypal account but will provide after price is set. Please email me at killrwheels@yahoo.com or killrwheels@aol.com.

I also will sell hood bra for around 25.00 shipped under UPS. The wheels would be best deal as sell for around 2800.00 new and I will move for 1/2 price cash only with pickup in S. Florida.
Old 06-12-2002, 09:23 PM
Clay Aiken has fancy genitals

Wedges fit in the door lamps and in the clear side markers. Dome light and map bulbs are different. Asking 10.00 shipped for each set, I have two, which includes Priority Mail so you are paying around 7.00 for bulbs. I do not know life expectancy but know they work as just taken off car last night.

I will sell PIAA Extreme Headlamps for 35.00 shipped each set. I have two sets and one set of PLASMA PIAA. I will also sell foglamps for 25.00 shipped for set, and they have light lemon color also have two sets. I pulled them off for CATZ bulbs but did not have time to get those back prior to sale. Everything is used but in good condition and took off of car because they worked !

I also have paypal account but will provide after price is set. Please email me at killrwheels@yahoo.com or killrwheels@aol.com.

I also will sell hood bra for around 25.00 shipped under UPS. The wheels would be best deal as sell for around 2800.00 new and I will move for 1/2 price cash only with pickup in S. Florida.
Check your PM again.
Old 06-12-2002, 09:31 PM

Re: Going Going Gone.......

I can't beleive you sold your AE I saw that color after I bought my black one and kicked myself for doing so.....anyway..............wanna race with the Vette
Old 06-12-2002, 10:52 PM

Re: Re: Going Going Gone.......

Originally posted by jhans114

I can't beleive you sold your AE I saw that color after I bought my black one and kicked myself for doing so.....anyway..............wanna race with the Vette

Yeah! Yeah!... I would LOVE to watch this race!!!

G
Old 06-13-2002, 12:05 AM
Fastest Fantasy Maxima Evar

Re: Re: Going Going Gone.......

Originally posted by jhans114

You better have a VIDEO camera if you do!

That would be one hell of a run.
Old 06-13-2002, 07:13 AM

You can "have your cake and eat it too!" (check out my sig)
Old 06-13-2002, 03:25 PM

The race, is that before or after the Corsa Exhaust and Ram Air Kit I ordered ???? What about in the rain ??? Maxima's are nice....and I am sure I will miss it but it is not rear wheel drive and can never deliver the Corvette attitude and consistent applause. 350hp sure does love gas though........

Got any Maxima friends looking for 18inch wheels (MOMO) as I am willing to negotitate as I would like Fiskes soon on my Vette.
Old 06-15-2002, 05:12 AM

I have sold out of the foglamps and receiving money faster than emails to make sure I still have anything available. I am not out to rip people off so please email first.

To those that send money and did not get confirmation of sale, I will offer you a deal on headlamp bulbs or REFUND your money. My wife will pick winners so I give all a shot.
Old 06-15-2002, 05:40 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

Got any Maxima friends looking for 18inch wheels (MOMO) as I am willing to negotitate as I would like Fiskes soon on my Vette. [/B][/QUOTE]

I might be interested in those Momo's. I just sent you an email.
Old 06-15-2002, 09:50 AM

Guys/Girls.....check out MOMO for a picture of Quasar II's. Wheels are hubcentric and made for Maxima. No wobble at all and handle so much better than factory wheels and tires. You will not find another deal better than this .....in less you steal em. (My wife is locking the garage now)
Old 06-16-2002, 08:18 AM

reduced the wheels another hundred to move quickly. I have a couple of bites and may just sell at rim shop. But open to 1300.00 cash and will accept shipping as long as you purchase insurance and ship through FEDEX or AIRBORNE and you set up payment and pickup with them.

It protects you and I against damage to wheel in shipping, and you control delivery costs and options. I would need Money Order, or Cashiers Check but can accept paypal payment if it was a cash payment. They charge to much to accept credit cards !!!!
Old 06-17-2002, 07:39 PM

another set of PIAA's were sold this evening. Check out The Parts for Sale area under 2k and 2k1 Sale (Momo and PIAA) listing it has an update of whats left and pricing.