5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Finish First Auto Polish

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2002, 08:45 PM
It's chrome alright...

Finish First Auto Polish

anyone heard of it? Anything good or bad?

http://www.myroadster.net/finishfirst.asp

A buddy at work loves 'gadget' stuff so he bought a sample size of this. He used a claybar, then put on this polish... only had enough for the hood, but it's nice, very nice. I like that 'more coats means more protection' part, but even better since I'm lazy I like that you put it on, let it dry overnight, then wipe it off the next day (no rubbing or buffing).

After seeing his results he and I are splitting the cost of the 16 oz. bottle. I'll let you know how it comes out.
Old 07-01-2002, 09:24 PM

Re: Finish First Auto Polish

Originally posted by 2k2wannabe
anyone heard of it? Anything good or bad?

http://www.myroadster.net/finishfirst.asp

A buddy at work loves 'gadget' stuff so he bought a sample size of this. He used a claybar, then put on this polish... only had enough for the hood, but it's nice, very nice. I like that 'more coats means more protection' part, but even better since I'm lazy I like that you put it on, let it dry overnight, then wipe it off the next day (no rubbing or buffing).

After seeing his results he and I are splitting the cost of the 16 oz. bottle. I'll let you know how it comes out.
Here are a few links to a thread on Autopia about Finish First
Link 1 Link 2 Link 3

Seems like it is a good product but not as good as Zaino, Klasse, Meguires... Hope this helps