6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

Redlinemax????

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2006, 07:58 AM

Redlinemax????

Has anyone had problems getting hold of them? My shop ordered a bumper from them like 2 weeks ago and havent heard from them yet. No tracking number, no phone calls....NOTHING. I've even tried to get a hold of them and some guy answers and takes messages. I just want to know whats going on with my order. If anyone knows Corey can you follow up. Thanks.... and PLEASE DONT THINK THAT THIS IS A BASHING THREAD.
Old 07-27-2006, 08:19 AM

alot of people have had problems with redlinemax...
Old 07-27-2006, 08:59 AM
Nations 1st 6th Gen Turbo

Originally Posted by ShowMe
Has anyone had problems getting hold of them? My shop ordered a bumper from them like 2 weeks ago and havent heard from them yet. No tracking number, no phone calls....NOTHING. I've even tried to get a hold of them and some guy answers and takes messages. I just want to know whats going on with my order. If anyone knows Corey can you follow up. Thanks.... and PLEASE DONT THINK THAT THIS IS A BASHING THREAD.
I just picked up the phone and called them, talked to someone and he stated Corey is home sick for the last 2 days. I called his house and yes he's there, sounds like ****. Anyway he did indicate the bumper is being manufactured, he doesn't stock them. Anyway, call RedLineMax
Old 07-27-2006, 09:11 AM

any clue if redlinemax offers to paint the bumper as well
Old 07-27-2006, 09:18 AM

Thanks Chern for the update..... he didnt by any chance say how long it was gonna be did he?
Old 07-27-2006, 09:25 AM
Nations 1st 6th Gen Turbo

Originally Posted by ShowMe
Thanks Chern for the update..... he didnt by any chance say how long it was gonna be did he?
Sorry no I didn't ask, I just told him you where trying to contact him...
Old 07-27-2006, 10:56 AM
I wanna be at my maximum

Oh God not again...
Old 07-27-2006, 11:12 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=484096
Old 07-27-2006, 12:47 PM

This is like the 7th thread i saw about this company...

Maybe this company needs a second hand man to handle stuff when the main guy is gone. This is the only company that falls apart when one guy calls out sick.. I'm not bashing them.. But i just find it a little strange from all the threads i see stating the same things.

When i order products from a company.. NO matter how nice or mean the people are. I usually get it within a timely matter with tracking number. When i call the company to speak to some one, They alway have answers.

I never have called a company and some one said that the guy is out sick. So your order is gonna have to wait a few more weeks.

People dont care about how cool the guy is.. Or how many kids he has to feed. We all have our own problems to deal with. But when you pay a company your hard earned money.. You expect some type of customer satifaction..
Old 07-27-2006, 01:19 PM
.org extraordinaire

Originally Posted by Snobgoblin

Maybe this company needs a second hand man to handle stuff when the main guy is gone. This is the only company that falls apart when one guy calls out sick.. I'm not bashing them.. But i just find it a little strange from all the threads i see stating the same things.

When i order products from a company.. NO matter how nice or mean the people are. I usually get it within a timely matter with tracking number. When i call the company to speak to some one, They alway have answers.

I never have called a company and some one said that the guy is out sick. So your order is gonna have to wait a few more weeks.

People dont care about how cool the guy is.. Or how many kids he has to feed. We all have our own problems to deal with. But when you pay a company your hard earned money.. You expect some type of customer satifaction..
Old 07-27-2006, 04:14 PM
* THIS SPACE FOR RENT *

Werd........
Old 07-27-2006, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by Snobgoblin

corey is a decent guy, even thought you are waiting for your part/items he is doing the best he can to get you that part.. i know trust me i ordered like 900$ worth of stuff from him 2months ago and i just got my last part liek a week and half ago .. so please be paitent corey is a stand up kinda guy and he will come through please give him some time

REDLINEMAX so please give him some time and have paitents he's only one man and his staff is there also ... have faith that your part will arrive once it is avaliable

MaxJ04
Old 07-28-2006, 01:07 AM
Going Ginsu

Perhaps it would help if you had the direct line to his house.