6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

Gonna Sell my 06

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by hpric
What do you mean?

telling her what it will be if she is late.... (i.e. 15th of the month).... not sure of ure legal status... maybe ure lawyers told u to warn her or warning her might not be so good...... i mean if she fails then u have a chance of getting back the house!! (is that what u want?)
Old 08-27-2007, 07:49 PM
gec

I have a $1500 Mortgage and pay about $500 on several credit cards. The housing market has been hell so selling my house is going to take longer than I would like so in the meantime I have to cut back as much as I can.
Hey hpric --- i feel your pain bud...sorry to hear what your going through...like to lend some advice from one member to another cuz I see an opportunity for you to use it...

Read:

Cashflow Quadrant --- Robert Kiyosaki

Young, Fabulous, & Broke --- Suze Orman

Help you tremendously on your way back to becoming debt free.

I'll be in Orlando last week in august looking at some real estate and I just got back today from Ft. Myers/Cape Coral area looking and man is that section in a volatile housing state. Their was so much inventory I had a hard time even gauging a market price on things I was looking at.

Old 08-27-2007, 08:35 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I agree with the Cashflow Quadrant, Rich Dad, Poor Dad and some other great ones. These books and audio books have taught me some great things that people at my age would pass up for now. Its pretty much a life change understanding how it all works. I love it. Glad to hear that you'll be able to keep the max if everything goes through just right.
Old 08-28-2007, 05:35 AM

I've read some of these books including Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill and they are all great. My only mistake was putting myself in a situation where "our" expenses relied on both incomes. I will never allow that to happen again. From now on if I can't do it on my own than I won't even get in to it. As for the car....it's gone . I placed it on Graigslist to see what would happen and someone came by, looked it over and gave me a security deposit. Now I will start fresh with no credit card debt. Good news is after speaking with my first ex wife she is willing to drop my child support from $650 to $300 and we have mediation set for this Thursday.

Already started looking for another car
Old 08-28-2007, 06:57 AM

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. To some, its like heaven (divorce)....
Old 08-29-2007, 08:16 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Thanks guys for the show of support. My plan is to go out there and work my *** off so I can show my ex that this is just a hiccup in my life. It's only a matter of time before I'm back on my feet and back behind the wheel of whatever car I choose to drive
I wish you the best. Watch the emotional roller coaster. Its tough to pick up the pieces but there are a lot of good girls out there.

I don't know about your housing market but here in DC the market is almost stalled and Countrywide/Freddie are dumping homes at 10%+ below appraised value. I think you got the better deal.
Old 09-06-2007, 04:56 PM

I been there myself bud, had to uplift a nice car because a divorce. Hopefully, you won't get screwed over twice!!!