6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

ROLLIN VIP STATUS

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2008, 12:33 PM
Where is my shirt?

Originally Posted by ramberg
I been flamed and hated on at times but I do not give a sh*t. No one likes to get busted on their ride. I have never left a negative comment on this site or on any other sites that I am a member.

So big thing that he used VIP instead of elite. Some members are busting his ***** for that than seeing the work that was done to get these seats installed in his car which he did without any help.

BTW Felix is my son.
I just love how nobody questions you Warren.

I gotta agree.... Felix has helped me install stuff on my car and is very reputable, RESPECTABLE, and overall and great person than most on this org and the NYC org.

Its just sad to see Maxima owners downgrading others on Noob comments such as nice dust and stuff like that. But its whatever... always one internet gangster lol

PS: Felix when are you gonna let me drive that beast of a Max? LOL!!

Last edited by GrimMax; 10-25-2008 at 12:35 PM.
Old 10-25-2008, 12:45 PM

everybody hatin over here damn. that **** is sick love those seats...did you lose some weight with that? i would assume so
Old 10-25-2008, 03:40 PM
Where is my shirt?

Originally Posted by Libz
everybody hatin over here damn. that **** is sick love those seats...did you lose some weight with that? i would assume so
Good Point!! I always assumed the plush was lighter though????

Any difference felix??
Old 10-25-2008, 03:52 PM

Damn the seats look gooood!!! excellent work there... 6th genners should hop on that quick
Old 10-26-2008, 06:40 AM
Banned

op: VIP is a style just like JDM etc. if i said my car was JDM when there were no JDM parts on it etc. it wouldn't be JDM like your car isn't VIP.

do you really think that you are a Very Important Person? or somehow your car makes you into a Very Important Person?

your thread has flame bate written all over it...
Old 10-26-2008, 07:33 AM
KC's FINEST

^^LOL

Your shark fin bumper cover and played out American Racing wheels put you above the rest though, right?

AMIRITE?

All the **** talked around here seems to be from a 5th genner in the 6th gen section...

Why is that?

ENVY's A *****.

Last edited by KCMAXX; 10-26-2008 at 10:43 AM.
Old 10-26-2008, 07:44 AM
KC's FINEST

VIP ALL DAY KID...

You guys like?

Old 10-26-2008, 10:41 AM

we need kryogen!!!! lol
Old 10-26-2008, 12:40 PM
SmokinMaxSE

Originally Posted by Libz

LoL.... This is what happens when you drink all that HaterAid.
Old 10-26-2008, 12:55 PM
KC's FINEST

Originally Posted by SmokinMaxSE
LoL.... This is what happens when you drink all that HaterAid.
It runs rampid over here...

Some sorry ****.
Old 10-26-2008, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by KCmaxx
^^LOL

Your shark fin bumper cover and played out American Racing wheels put you above the rest though, right?

AMIRITE?

All the **** talked around here seems to be from a 5th genner in the 6th gen section...

Why is that?

ENVY's A *****.
i can explain the 5th gen thing (first off im agreeing with the OP) IIRC ive had a topic in some random thread about 5th gen orgers, but i totally agree with u 99% of the 5th genners are ahrseholes, seriously they act as if something is stuck up their rear, i personally dont even go to the 5th gen section much more, E-thugs n haters
Old 10-26-2008, 01:25 PM

last time i checked... 5th gen < 6th gen sorry.. go back to your own section if ur gonna be ****s
Old 10-26-2008, 01:48 PM
GrandPa

VIP ALL DAY KID...

You guys like?

I like it Mr. VIP.
Old 10-26-2008, 01:51 PM
GrandPa

ENVY's A *****.
Yes it is. He must have been flamed, hated and does not know how to act.
Old 10-26-2008, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by 2theMaX05
I"M referring to the four heated seats....as far as the carbon fiber is not fake dont talk what you dont see ..
yo Felix, that *ish is hot, two heated seats in the rear, each rear passenger with their own "captain" chair, for those of us that have actually been a VIP other than at your local club where VIP is an extra 10$... nice suttle touch....

Last edited by Staggered357; 10-26-2008 at 06:30 PM.
Old 10-26-2008, 06:30 PM

VIP ALL DAY KID...

You guys like?

KC ..that F-n funny LMAO...
Old 10-27-2008, 06:56 AM
Banned

^^LOL

AMIRITE?

Why is that?

ENVY's A *****.
this is sad but i'm bored at work.

#1 i never said i was better than anyone else, you did. where did you get that from? oh wait you made it up. so cute.

#2 i envy a fat, heavier, uglier for the most part, worst selling, slower maxima generation which sucks at autoX or 1/4 performance that is almost impossible to get in a 6pd and is so far away from the original roots of what a maxima was supposed to be(4dsc) it's pathedic. Not to mention the crap interiors, ugly radio displays, thee list goes on. there is a reason they didn't sell well and were radically redesigned. hmm right you figured me out. i'm envious. i want to be like you guys some day!

#3 my wheels are 20'' ADR sterlings, not american racing and i'm sorry if you don't like them. i have spent more money, time, and effort into my ride then you have, easily. go put that in your pipe and smoke it chum because apparently you're compairing me to 6th gen owners which makes no faukin sense since i never even brought myself up. all of you guys did. all i said was it's not VIP in any way and i get flamed. I ENVY nothing from your car or your car's generation. plain and simple.

all i'm saying and said is if you claim to be VIP be it, do that style. don't make a thread where you're not VIP and then when you get called out on not even being CLOSE to VIP the op goes and says i'm VIP is my own special way.

fail.

last thing i'll say is there is nothing classy about CF, in this application is looks whack.

i'll go back to my section of the forum with the faster maximas, better aftermarket support, and oh yeah no wannabe VIPs.

BYE! :wave: