6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

Thoughts on twentyeggs the last several months?!?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 12:17 PM

my god........ its better than plastidip.....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Old 06-29-2011, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by phatboislim
thats sexy shiet!

I'd like to think so
Old 06-29-2011, 12:21 PM

i need that done in mine, asap
Old 06-29-2011, 12:42 PM

everyone is going to have cup holder lights now.. lol

it looks really freakin easy to do being that there is a cig lighter in the console... how long did it take you? like 30 min from start to finish?
Old 06-29-2011, 01:05 PM

Old 06-29-2011, 03:40 PM

Name:  HTxf4.gif
Views: 4
Size:  1.04 MB
Old 06-29-2011, 03:58 PM

can anyone else eat 12 eggs in one sitting?

i don't think its that hard, in fact i regularly do it as a midnight snack.. 2 tbs of butter, a dash of seasoned salt, dash of pepper, dash of Italian seasoning, table spoon of pancake batter, splash of milk, scramble it up and throw a lil salsa on it..

my buddy visited me in SoCal last week, saw me do this for a midnight snack to curve the munchies, and preceded to say "I ****ing hate you!!" "Why aren't you fat?" and ranted a little but more along the lines of him hating me because i should be fat and unhappy with back problems and shouldn't eat so much ect... i really don't think a dozen eggs is that much... its as much as eating a regular dish at a restaurant right?

really don't think its that much, i usually just eat 10, but i was a little extra hungry that night.

i think 20 eggs would be impressive tho.. who dares me to do it?!

Last edited by twentyeggs; 06-29-2011 at 04:09 PM.
Old 06-29-2011, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by twentyeggs
everyone is going to have cup holder lights now.. lol

it looks really freakin easy to do being that there is a cig lighter in the console... how long did it take you? like 30 min from start to finish?
It took me longer to get my wires set up than to actually connect them and drill in the leds. I dont have a cig lighter in my center console, mine is over on the passenger side floorboard; so I tapped into the shifter indicator light wires.

Right now Im using old HID bulb connectors to hook them up so they are removable, but Im going to change to some spade connectors because my cupholder isnt sitting flush right now...

So I was thinking one day after doing this mod, I might try to find a custom rectangular container and put a betta fish in there for shows front and back (when I wire those up).. With the lights it would look awesome.. But thats just an idea..
Old 06-29-2011, 04:51 PM

wtf is going on here ?!?
Old 06-29-2011, 04:58 PM

Hell nah me like 2 with some pancakes, sausage and bacon all those I will probably throw up...or be farting up a storm.....

i don't think its that hard, in fact i regularly do it as a midnight snack.. 2 tbs of butter, a dash of seasoned salt, dash of pepper, dash of Italian seasoning, table spoon of pancake batter, splash of milk, scramble it up and throw a lil salsa on it..

my buddy visited me in SoCal last week, saw me do this for a midnight snack to curve the munchies, and preceded to say "I ****ing hate you!!" "Why aren't you fat?" and ranted a little but more along the lines of him hating me because i should be fat and unhappy with back problems and shouldn't eat so much ect... i really don't think a dozen eggs is that much... its as much as eating a regular dish at a restaurant right?

really don't think its that much, i usually just eat 10, but i was a little extra hungry that night.

Old 06-29-2011, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by BossMaxima
It took me longer to get my wires set up than to actually connect them and drill in the leds. I dont have a cig lighter in my center console, mine is over on the passenger side floorboard; so I tapped into the shifter indicator light wires.

Right now Im using old HID bulb connectors to hook them up so they are removable, but Im going to change to some spade connectors because my cupholder isnt sitting flush right now...

So I was thinking one day after doing this mod, I might try to find a custom rectangular container and put a betta fish in there for shows front and back (when I wire those up).. With the lights it would look awesome.. But thats just an idea..
really? you don't have a cig lighter in your console? i though all maximas did... just a shot in the dark here.. but you now there is a hidden compartment under the primary compartment in the center console right?

there is a shallow compartment that you see when you open up your console, and there is a compartment under that one that is deeper and has a cig lighter for charging cords and stuff...

i say this because i drove my max around for a full month before i noticed a little square scored out on the bottom that looked like it was there for a charging cord, so i pulled on the side of the console and it pulled right out showing me an additional space that reaches really deep to the bottom of the console.

also, think the beta fish would be pretty sweet but you would need to be able to take it out when you park at home, and a remote start to keep the car cool when your out n about.. reminds me of that MTV pimp my ride show where they put a fish tank in the dash.. well the girl left her car out in the sun and they all died!!! hahaha i laughed my *** off because she was one of those extremist liberal animal rights activists, peta, human society idiots

Last edited by twentyeggs; 06-29-2011 at 05:30 PM.
Old 06-29-2011, 05:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mr.A32ftw
And stay out ....
Old 06-29-2011, 05:57 PM
Banned

also, think the beta fish would be pretty sweet but you would need to be able to take it out when you park at home, and a remote start to keep the car cool when your out n about.. reminds me of that MTV pimp my ride show where they put a fish tank in the dash.. well the girl left her car out in the sun and they all died!!! hahaha i laughed my *** off because she was one of those extremist liberal animal rights activists, peta, human society idiots
^^^^ This guy is funny....
Old 06-29-2011, 06:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by taz394
wtf is going on here ?!?
Maxima.832
Rebuilt Tranny + Shift Kit + Racingline Ypipe/Front Strut Bar/Highflow Pre-Cats/Aluminum MM'S/Grounding Kit + Stillen Catback Exhaust Replica + Ported Intake Manifold + Ported Elbow + K&N Cold Air intake + NWP Plenum Intake manifold Spacers + Nwp Block off plate + Zex Wet Nitrous kit + Zex Purge kit + Dynotune Bottle Warmer + Zex bottle Opener + 1 Step colder plugs + Nitto 555 Extreme Pro II's + D2 Racing Coilovers + 07 Rear Bumper conversion + Black mesh grille + more

Grandma What brite big mod list u have thier ^^
Old 06-29-2011, 07:02 PM

Eggs you famous man keep up the good work lol.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by lobewiper
Cup holder lights? Have you guys no shame at all??? Who's going to be first with jeweled mud flaps and a coon tail?
Step ya game up homeboy!!

Old 06-29-2011, 07:15 PM

really? you don't have a cig lighter in your console? i though all maximas did... just a shot in the dark here.. but you now there is a hidden compartment under the primary compartment in the center console right?

there is a shallow compartment that you see when you open up your console, and there is a compartment under that one that is deeper and has a cig lighter for charging cords and stuff...

i say this because i drove my max around for a full month before i noticed a little square scored out on the bottom that looked like it was there for a charging cord, so i pulled on the side of the console and it pulled right out showing me an additional space that reaches really deep to the bottom of the console.

Yea, but the hole at the bottom of the cupholder insert is closer towards the shifter plate on mine. I really have no use for the hidden cig lighter so I replaced it with 2 USB charging outlets.

Thats the first thing I thought too. Ive never seen anyone do it, and Im thinking about having a small one in the center just for every now and then and a large fish tank for daily use. Its ridiculously cheap to get a betta fish, the cost would be finding a tank that size..
Old 06-29-2011, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by BOOTZ
Step ya game up homeboy!!

Do you have a pic with the bottles in it with the lights on? I was thinking about moving mine to the side, I just didnt know what they would look like.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:21 PM

No, but they light up just the same as the other guys' pics. I went to the side because I didn't want the light shining in my face with nothing in it.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:24 PM

But you dont keep that close anyway , i hardly have that door there open but i guess thats just me.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:33 PM

Yea, I never close mine because I put my phone in the front pocket. When you tap to the shifter light, you also control the brightness with your stock dimmer switch. At night I keep mine as dim as possible. But yea, thats why I made them removeable because its still distracting and has some weird glare issues.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:35 PM

It's not always closed.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:37 PM
Banned

lmao i dare you too hahaha i gotta see this lol i ate maybe 10 at most at one time but they were deviled eggs and very delicious (to anyone that dont know what deviled eggs are )

Originally Posted by Rods03Max619
Hell nah me like 2 with some pancakes, sausage and bacon all those I will probably throw up...or be farting up a storm.....
lmaooooooooo
Old 06-29-2011, 07:46 PM
Banned

Last edited by J2FRESH; 06-29-2011 at 07:50 PM.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by J2FRESH
lmao i dare you too hahaha i gotta see this lol i ate maybe 10 at most at one time but they were deviled eggs and very delicious (to anyone that dont know what deviled eggs are )

lmaooooooooo
i made some deviled eggs last night too, but only at 6 of them...

i make them like this, for 6 eggs, you hard boil them.

run a pot of cold water with the eggs in them. heat it to a rolling boil, then lower heat to a simmer and cover for about 25-30 min. sacrifice an egg to see if its cooked all the way through. the yokes must be well done and chalky.

run cold water into the pot until the water temperature is cold, let that sit for 10-15 min. rule of thumb is older eggs peel easier. also a good trick to distinguish a cooked eggs and a raw egg is to spin it. the cooked egg will spin and the raw eggs wont.

cut all the eggs into halves, take the yokes and put them in a bowl.

(amount of seasonings differ for size eggs, small, med, large, extra large, just go by taste and instinct, remember you can always add more to taste, but not the other way around, i once made it too salty and had to cook up a few more eggs to balance it out) for 6 eggs, i use a about teaspoon of mayo, a dash of Lawry's seasoning salt, 2 dashes of pepper, a pinch of onion powder, a pinch of garlic salt, sprinkle of Adolph meat tenderizer (optional), tiny bit of mustard. put it all in a bowl and mix it up till its in a paste (i mix it right before it gets smooth so there are tiny chunks of yoke cause i think it tastes good that way)

scoop out the egg yoke spread and fill each eggs with it.

put them in the fridge for 15 min and enjoy..

if you want to make them a little zesty or spicy, you can add Zatarain's Creole Seasoning, and a small pinch of cayenne pepper or chili powder.

mmmm ima make some tonight

Last edited by twentyeggs; 06-29-2011 at 07:58 PM.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:57 PM

Old 06-29-2011, 07:58 PM
Banned

lmao wheres the relish at? lol mayo, mustard, relish, egg yoke and thats about it maybe salt/pepper but thats all i do lol as a matter of fact i may make some for myself lol its been forever since i had any
Old 06-29-2011, 08:01 PM

lmao wheres the relish at? lol mayo, mustard, relish, egg yoke and thats about it maybe salt/pepper but thats all i do lol as a matter of fact i may make some for myself lol its been forever since i had any
yeah relish is pretty good with that, dill relish, not the sweet relish, i hate that stuff lol

i also have a kick *** recipe for eggs rancheros!! so f'n good....
Old 06-29-2011, 08:13 PM
Banned

lmao you really love eggs huh hahaha
Old 06-29-2011, 08:24 PM

lmao you really love eggs huh hahaha
LOL i just love food in general..
Old 06-29-2011, 08:27 PM

6th gen section = Jersey Shore?

On topic. Made kick *** scrambled eggs today.
Old 06-29-2011, 08:59 PM

sounds like itd go good with a few cold brews
Old 06-29-2011, 11:03 PM
Banned

LOL i just love food in general..
I feel ya man I'm the same way lol
Old 06-30-2011, 06:23 AM

This thread is really gone from cars to betty crocker, but its all good. I am contributing too, since we are in the restaurants now. So, learn your restaurant etiquette when on a date...,

During one of her daily classes a teacher trying to teach good manners, asked her students the following question:

'Michael, if you were on a date having dinner with a nice young lady,how would you tell her that you have to go to the bathroom?'

Michael said, 'Just a minute I have to go pee.'

The teacher responded by saying, 'That would be rude and impolite. What about you Paul, how would you say it?'

Paul said, 'I am sorry, but I really need to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back.''

"That's better, but it's still not very nice to say the word bathroom at the dinner table. And you, little Johnny, can you use your brain for once and show us your good manners?''

I would say: Darling, may I please be excused for a moment? I have to shake hands with a very dear friend of mine, whom I hope you'll get to meet after dinner.'

The teacher fainted.
Old 06-30-2011, 06:30 AM

Old 06-30-2011, 06:41 AM

Old 06-30-2011, 09:18 AM
Banned

Old 06-30-2011, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by PetitFrereMaxima
This thread is really gone from cars to betty crocker, but its all good. I am contributing too, since we are in the restaurants now. So, learn your restaurant etiquette when on a date...,

During one of her daily classes a teacher trying to teach good manners, asked her students the following question:

'Michael, if you were on a date having dinner with a nice young lady,how would you tell her that you have to go to the bathroom?'

Michael said, 'Just a minute I have to go pee.'

The teacher responded by saying, 'That would be rude and impolite. What about you Paul, how would you say it?'

Paul said, 'I am sorry, but I really need to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back.''

"That's better, but it's still not very nice to say the word bathroom at the dinner table. And you, little Johnny, can you use your brain for once and show us your good manners?''

I would say: Darling, may I please be excused for a moment? I have to shake hands with a very dear friend of mine, whom I hope you'll get to meet after dinner.'

The teacher fainted.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!......you make my f***n day bro, that was hilarious......
Old 06-30-2011, 11:06 AM

Old 06-30-2011, 01:44 PM

nice one..

Quick Reply: Thoughts on twentyeggs the last several months?!?!?!