6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

Powerwashed calipers using the washing port nipple and i got no brakes now?

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2011, 04:23 PM
Gram Lights addict

Originally Posted by Jerzey
He def wasn't joking when he made this post.

Now he's playing it off as one lol
i think he was. the physics behind what he explained happend is impossible
Old 08-08-2011, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by 95Maxed
So did someone post this on my6thgen and nycmaximas yet?
Done..
Old 08-08-2011, 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by QT1 5MT AE
i think he was. the physics behind what he explained happend is impossible
Considering that compressing the piston back raises the brake fluid in the little tank, I think it would be possible for power washer presure to almost instantly overfill the brake fluid tank and pop the cap, therefore sending brake fluid all over the engine bay.

Wouldnt it be possible ?

Oh and on another note:

Lol man I fixed my brakes now I washed tyhe engine bay with brake cleaner lol removed paint I dont care I just put some more paint there from touchup bottle lol man you cant evne tell its fake lol...... anywya my car is gray lol.

I put the power washer in the place where the cap popped man and opened teh weashing ports on the brakes and lol man there was so much gunk that got out of there man like springs and rubber and **** lol....

I got myself new brakes lol no need to buy new rotors man. I put some gear oil I had sitting there in there after that and put compressed air in there and lol man lines full of oil now, closed washing ports, brakes like a new car man.

you guys can tell me im newb I dont care man you are just mad I rock ur socks and did it a best way than you.
Old 08-08-2011, 06:25 PM

im confused as hell now , I sincerely was trying to help,

if this was a joke, then it reminds me why I dont try to post much here
Old 08-08-2011, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Kryogen
Considering that compressing the piston back raises the brake fluid in the little tank, I think it would be possible for power washer presure to almost instantly overfill the brake fluid tank and pop the cap, therefore sending brake fluid all over the engine bay.

Wouldnt it be possible ?

Oh and on another note:

Lol man I fixed my brakes now I washed tyhe engine bay with brake cleaner lol removed paint I dont care I just put some more paint there from touchup bottle lol man you cant evne tell its fake lol...... anywya my car is gray lol.

I put the power washer in the place where the cap popped man and opened teh weashing ports on the brakes and lol man there was so much gunk that got out of there man like springs and rubber and **** lol....

I got myself new brakes lol no need to buy new rotors man. I put some gear oil I had sitting there in there after that and put compressed air in there and lol man lines full of oil now, closed washing ports, brakes like a new car man.

you guys can tell me im newb I dont care man you are just mad I rock ur socks and did it a best way than you.

KRYOGEN: He rocked our socks