6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

g35 exhaust swap?

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2011, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by Oolatec
If you want your car to sound like a G35, get a G35.
lmao so true! delete the last cat, and straight pipe that fool! you will sound like a g35 trust me my car sounds like a loud *** g35. its the same motor but not the same ecu/exhaust tune. the g35 is made to sound that way. but maxima's can sound so much better. ive had numerous people say my max sounds like a cobra, i say thats impossible but i do see where they are coming from.
Old 08-28-2011, 11:31 AM

lol at RAZ76 twentyeggs going at it like hs lmao but all i wanted to know if it would work lol but thanks RAZ for the input..
Old 08-28-2011, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by twentyeggs
i don't get it raz, if you have SUCH an AWESOME life, why are you wasting it typing multiple paragraphs, trolling my threads, baiting me with a mod, and incessantly talking **** to a 24 year old kid? how old are you man? how many hours have you spent undivided on me? something needs to be missing cause that is just not normal. especially for someone your age.

and i don't know any of the people you are saying are my friends, You have been blasted by at least 7 different people this week and not on my behalf. you just pissing people off. Especially when you post a question asking for help and then delete the thread because you didn't want to explain what you did wrong after people put in time to help you out.

give those two kids a kiss for me would ya. lol...
Im not wasting my time here, Im being entertained by your stupidity and your love for my hairy nuts.. Who can back away from that? If you truly hate me, then why do you keep responding to my posts?? I can take the love, apparently you can't. I do it to entertain myself. What's your reson, you like to feel miserable?? Did your parents molest you or not hug you enough?? Maybe all the hot chicks you ever wanted are being taken by your friends, I don't know man. Maybe you should look in the mirror.

Last edited by RAZ76; 08-28-2011 at 11:37 AM.
Old 08-28-2011, 11:36 AM

You're welcome dude. Stinkyeggs only thinks he knows what hes talking about. Don't pay any attention to his ignorant a$$. Good luck with whatever you decide to do or get dude.
Old 08-28-2011, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by RAZ76
Im not wasting my time here, Im being entertained by your stupidity and your love for my hairy nuts.. Who can back away from that? If you truly hate me, then why do you keep responding to my posts?? I can take the love, apparently you can't. I do it to entertain myself. What's your reson, you like to feel miserable?? Did your parents molest you or not hug you enough?? Maybe all the hot chicks you ever wanted are being taken by yoru friends, I don't know man. Maybe you should look in the mirror.
lol is that what happened to you? people don't think of **** like that unless they have had some experience with it.
Old 08-28-2011, 11:38 AM

see this is what i was thinking if we basically have the same exact set up as the g35 as far as engine wise why cant i just swap out the exhaust system with some slight modifications and get the same sound.. lol and askign that started this big commotion lmao hahah
Originally Posted by NiSmO5ThGeN
lmao so true! delete the last cat, and straight pipe that fool! you will sound like a g35 trust me my car sounds like a loud *** g35. its the same motor but not the same ecu/exhaust tune. the g35 is made to sound that way. but maxima's can sound so much better. ive had numerous people say my max sounds like a cobra, i say thats impossible but i do see where they are coming from.
Old 08-28-2011, 11:39 AM

i bet im just as entertained as you are, the only difference between us is your almost 40 and should be doing something else other than hanging around on a forum 24/7 returning insults with a 20 year old

when im 40 ill be hanging out with my kids, helping them mod their cars, and working a real job. this forum crap will end when i get real **** to do after i graduate and take over my pops business.

Last edited by twentyeggs; 08-28-2011 at 11:41 AM.
Old 08-28-2011, 11:43 AM

i bet im just as entertained as you are, the only difference between us is your almost 40 and should be doing something else other than hanging around on a forum 24/7 returning insults with a 20 year old
A forum is perfect for someone my age, at 20 I was out having fun. I think someone doesn't have a life but I could be wrong.
Old 08-28-2011, 11:44 AM

i bet im just as entertained as you are,
Judging by your PMs, I think not. Im pissing you off and I love it. Notice I don't send you Pms like a little girl? I say what I have to say here.
Old 08-28-2011, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by TSMReLL
see this is what i was thinking if we basically have the same exact set up as the g35 as far as engine wise why cant i just swap out the exhaust system with some slight modifications and get the same sound.. lol and askign that started this big commotion lmao hahah

sorry man, im just having too much fun, ill leave your thread alone now. Im just fascinated at how involved and agitated i can get some dude at his age. It interesting to see a grown *** man fight back like he's still in highschool. I know i don't have an excuse and im being sort of hypocritical, but its just so funny to see it coming from someone his age..

look, i know many people who sound exactly like a g35, it can be done for about the same price as a regular system.
Old 08-28-2011, 11:49 AM

Judging by your PMs, I think not. Im pissing you off and I love it. Notice I don't send you Pms like a little girl? I say what I have to say here.
just wanted to let you know how i feel about law enforcement. being blatantly disrespectful to people who have a sense of entitlement for authority is worth my time.

and i do have lots of fun, im taking my fiance out to the range right now with a box of birds, i just bought a clay thrower and wanna break it in.

ill be back i can't wait to see what you have to say

oh and i don't actually hate cops.. police officers are necessary, and they save lives. i've been done a real solid by some cops and i appreciate them. its the stereotypical, aviator wearing stoic face over the hill school bullies who sit in bushes with radar guns trying to fill a quota for an end of the year bonus i hate. in other words... YOU oh wait but your not a cop, your just a wanna be

Last edited by twentyeggs; 08-28-2011 at 11:52 AM.
Old 08-28-2011, 11:50 AM

sorry man, im just having too much fun, ill leave your thread alone now. Im just fascinated at how involved and agitated i can get some dude at his age. It interesting to see a grown *** man fight back like he's still in highschool. I know i don't have an excuse and im being sort of hypocritical, but its just so funny to see it coming from someone his age..

look, i know many people who sound exactly like a g35, it can be done for about the same price as a regular system.
You haven't agitated anything, it's the other way around. Everyone can see how dumb you are but you, the irony.
Old 08-28-2011, 11:52 AM

just wanted to let you know how i feel about law enforcement. being blatantly disrespectful to tax collectors is worth my time.

and i do have lots of fun, im taking my fiance out to the range right now with a box of birds, i just bought a clay thrower and wanna break it in.

ill be back i can't wait to see what you have to say
What did you have to do for your dad to let you borrow his guns?? Did you do all your chores? I doubt it's true but I'll play along.
Old 08-28-2011, 12:00 PM
Banned

My car sounds like a G35 on steroids....
Old 08-28-2011, 12:06 PM

no need for apologies its entertainment

Old 08-28-2011, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by TSMReLL
no need for apologies its entertainment
good lol
Old 08-28-2011, 12:09 PM

who would have thought such a simple inquiry would turn into such of a hot topic lol
Old 08-28-2011, 01:15 PM

Thread of the year.
Old 08-28-2011, 01:16 PM

this has got to be the best response ever given. it just makes so much sense!! i want a mcLaren.. ill just get a McLaren!!

lets see... i want:
a new motorcycle
malabu wake board boat
a zo6 forced induction
my own theme park
a tiger
a 1000 sea lions (so i can shoot them all in the head with a 12 gauge slug for all the fish they have eaten off my hook)
shamu so i can sell it to japan
a japaneese zero
a spit fire
an indoor pool that has an underwater lounge and bar
a sidewinder missile
a Humvee H1
and a velociraptor

now all i gotta do is take Oolatec's advice!
you're quite possibly the biggest idiot on the face of this planet. please go wack off your obvious frustration with being criticized you immature sesame seed *** *****.
Old 08-28-2011, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by dstruc
Thread of the year.
we have had many threads of the year lol
Old 08-28-2011, 01:34 PM

I don't think you're stable enough to handle fire arms. Hey maybe you should plasti dip the butt on that, will give you better grip. You should make sure that there are no restrictions down that barrel before you head out. The way you do that is by placing the shotgun on the floor with barrel facing your face, put a slug in there and pull the trigger. If it fires, you're good,.

LMAO!! Thats bad advice to a moron Raz, he really might try it. NOT COOL!!
Old 08-28-2011, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by tOpDoLLa
LMAO!! Thats bad advice to a moron Raz, he really might try it. NOT COOL!!
The planet will be better off.
Old 08-28-2011, 01:39 PM

ill respond when you come up with something better...
Old 08-28-2011, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by Oolatec
If you want your car to sound like a G35, get a G35.
This. There's no magic recipe to getting any car other than a G35 to sound like a G35.
Old 08-28-2011, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Waxima
This. There's no magic recipe to getting any car other than a G35 to sound like a G35.
All V6s can sounds sexy as hell if you know what to do. G35 sounds good, yes but it's not the best, hence why G35 guys put aftermarkets on tehm.

Last edited by RAZ76; 08-28-2011 at 02:06 PM.
Old 08-28-2011, 03:18 PM

All V6s can sounds sexy as hell if you know what to do. G35 sounds good, yes but it's not the best, hence why G35 guys put aftermarkets on tehm.
Exactly, which is why this guy needs to get past this idea of getting a G35 sound. You're not gonna be happy trying to carry out that mission. A realistic goal is to make it into a nice-sounding Maxima.

It's not hard to produce a deep, throaty tone from our cars. After all we do have a 3.5 V6, it's more than capable of producing a very nice sound.
Old 08-28-2011, 03:23 PM

EPIC lulzzzz in here, awesomness
Old 08-28-2011, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Waxima
Exactly, which is why this guy needs to get past this idea of getting a G35 sound. You're not gonna be happy trying to carry out that mission. A realistic goal is to make it into a nice-sounding Maxima.

It's not hard to produce a deep, throaty tone from our cars. After all we do have a 3.5 V6, it's more than capable of producing a very nice sound.
Exactly!
Old 08-28-2011, 03:49 PM

ill respond when you come up with something better...
Don't bother, go try that method with the shotgun and make sure your imaginary girlfriend video tapes it.
Old 08-28-2011, 03:51 PM

I thought twentyeggs was permabanned, I guess not. Shame to see that he wasn't.

Scrap the G35 tone idea, do research, buy catback exhaust with the sound that appeals to you the most, enjoy. /thread.
Old 08-28-2011, 08:14 PM
SuPeRmOd

guys if you want to bicker do it via PM.

If I see more I will ban you for a long time. Let's keep it friendly and act like grown ups. Thank you.