6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

Ezconcepts

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2012, 09:56 AM

Ezconcepts

Just wanted to know if anyone keeps in touch with the owner of the website named Ezconepts.com? I'm asking this because I would like to try to contact him regarding Red ruby LEDs and black Bermuda leds! I looked at the website and there both saying out of stock for those kinds. I beleive I last checked this website about 5months ago and the website was still out of stock on those 2 trims of LEDs. Anyone know how to contact this guy or anyone know how often he gets more supply's in of ruby red or black Bermudas ?
Old 01-07-2012, 11:43 AM

i've been talking to the guy for the last 8 months trying to get the black LEDs and he keeps telling me all these dates for when they expect to get them in and nada... i gave up.

its never been so hard for me to give money to someone before.. it kinda irritates me.
Old 01-07-2012, 12:11 PM

I really hope this guy pulls through for our maxima community because we're pretty loyal customers and we've got the money and we expect the demand not to be rude or anything just saying I beleive if a person of the site gives you a date he should stick by that date and not tell you multiple diff dates. What's up with that? Sure I understand a few mistakes can happen as delay things but for 8 months ? Jeus Christ! Lol
Old 01-07-2012, 06:06 PM

i know man... the only problem is he is the only "company" that sells aftermarket tails that look good. otherwise, he would have lost my business. he kinda has the corner market, which makes things all the worse when he sells out and doesn't replace his stock.

as the years progress more and more 4th and 5th gens will die out and more people in the modding scene will be buying the 6th gens as they become more affordable. so the first owners who have hung on to their 6th gens since they rolled off the factory line will be upgrading to a new car. along with depreciation this makes the 6th gens more available to the mod fevered youngsters. the 4th and 5th gen maximas will one day be as popular as the 2nd and 3rd gens and the 6th and 7th gens will be the hot item. and in years to come the 6th and 7ths will be replaced.. and so on and so on.

so short story is the demand is going to do nothing but grow as the 6th gen maxima is right at the cusp of being affordable to the lower/middle class demographic and top ramen eating college students, which makes up the majority of people who are into modding. if he doesn't get his s*** together someone else is going to pick up the ball and take over. supply and demand. get with it or get out.

Last edited by twentyeggs; 01-07-2012 at 06:18 PM.
Old 01-07-2012, 07:21 PM

I see them on eBay for $350.00 bucks :-/. No way jose!
Old 01-07-2012, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Rsprince89
I see them on eBay for $350.00 bucks :-/. No way jose!
Scratch that man I found them on eBay in Illinois 2hrs 30 mins away from me. For $309.99 not to bad and he offers red and black
Old 01-08-2012, 03:23 AM

Well, for these tails. Edgar is the one that took to idea of these tails to ICPW for them to make it. So, he does have some weight as to how much they are sold for by others. Which is why he has the best price for them.

These tails have been really popular lately and depending on his schedule. Might take a little while before he stocks up again. Glad you got them and be sure to post pics later.
Old 01-08-2012, 08:58 AM

Yeah I get that there popular so if there very popular the guy should automatically know what to order for his next ship lent of inventory. I'm not trying to down talk him but this is just normal common sense stuff?
Old 01-08-2012, 09:14 AM

the cheapest i can find them is $305 shipped (+ Ca sales tax). this suck knowing there is a $256 shipped price sitting two clicks away... i mean 50 bucks isn't all that much, i spend that much in food in like 3 days.. but i've never in my life paid more for something when there is a cheaper one of the same thing. it just doesn't feel right.. lol but im impatient and im going to get em, i've waited long enough for edgar to come through, when someone tells you they will be ready the first week of august after waiting since june, and its now january and still nothing, you gotta believe he isn't getting them any time soon if ever..

Last edited by twentyeggs; 01-08-2012 at 09:18 AM.
Old 01-08-2012, 09:52 AM

You think this is a long wait? we had to wait over two years for them lol
Old 01-08-2012, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by kenjio6
You think this is a long wait? we had to wait over two years for them lol
yeah but they didn't exist.. i think thats a tiny bit different. but still two years? man...

hey i gotta question, the pictures of these lights do NOT do them justice. and i haven't really seen the bermuda black tails in person.

in the picture the lower ring looks orange, are they in fact red like the rest? and the LEDs that makes up the ring they look white in the picture. those are also in fact red right?

i dont see how it could be DOT approved without the colors being up to DMV specs in the right location but i don't think it would hurt to ask and be at ease.

Old 01-08-2012, 10:21 AM

There was a group buy for these on my6thgen.org it took a couple of months to get them but the price was $239 shipped. Got mine just in time for Christmas. Ruby Red.
Old 01-08-2012, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by TarmacSL1
There was a group buy for these on my6thgen.org it took a couple of months to get them but the price was $239 shipped. Got mine just in time for Christmas. Ruby Red.
yeah well ezkoncepts still had a bunch of ruby red. that group buy wouldn't have gotten you the black one
Old 01-08-2012, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by twentyeggs
yeah well ezkoncepts still had a bunch of ruby red. that group buy wouldn't have gotten you the black one
He was always out of the red on his site. There were at least 30 people on the group buy which if i remember at least 10 or more wanted black and got them.
Old 01-08-2012, 10:54 AM

He was always out of the red on his site. There were at least 30 people on the group buy which if i remember at least 10 or more wanted black and got them.
awe... wtf...

man, why you gotta tell me about that...

thats like giving one kid a double scoop ice cream and giving another kid a picture of an ice cream cone.
Old 01-08-2012, 02:49 PM

HA! i found a pair of IPCW aka EZKoncepts bermuda black tails for $237.87!!

oh man what a score... i should have them before next week... i guess its time to sell my stocker and my tinted stockers. pm me if you want them.
Old 01-08-2012, 02:59 PM

Looks pretty Nice in the Sig..
Old 01-08-2012, 05:44 PM

Twenty PM sir!
Old 01-08-2012, 10:08 PM

i know man... the only problem is he is the only "company" that sells aftermarket tails that look good. otherwise, he would have lost my business. he kinda has the corner market, which makes things all the worse when he sells out and doesn't replace his stock.

as the years progress more and more 4th and 5th gens will die out and more people in the modding scene will be buying the 6th gens as they become more affordable. so the first owners who have hung on to their 6th gens since they rolled off the factory line will be upgrading to a new car. along with depreciation this makes the 6th gens more available to the mod fevered youngsters. the 4th and 5th gen maximas will one day be as popular as the 2nd and 3rd gens and the 6th and 7th gens will be the hot item. and in years to come the 6th and 7ths will be replaced.. and so on and so on.

so short story is the demand is going to do nothing but grow as the 6th gen maxima is right at the cusp of being affordable to the lower/middle class demographic and top ramen eating college students, which makes up the majority of people who are into modding. if he doesn't get his s*** together someone else is going to pick up the ball and take over. supply and demand. get with it or get out.
Perhaps you should do some research before blaming Edgar for this. He is the one who got the company to even start making the lights, and it is not Edgar himself who makes them. He has no control over the company who makes them having delays due to switching locations, but was doing everything in his power to get them out. There were over 30 people in on the group buy on the other org, i was one of them but swapped to smokes instead. All i did was sent him a pm asking if i could get the GB pricing on them instead, and he replied back quickly without any issues.

Hes a great vendor for the 6th gen community, and will do whatever he can to help us out so long as it is in his power, the last thing we need are people making comments saying he needs to get his s*** together...
Old 01-08-2012, 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by Jonwall
Perhaps you should do some research before blaming Edgar for this. He is the one who got the company to even start making the lights, and it is not Edgar himself who makes them. He has no control over the company who makes them having delays due to switching locations, but was doing everything in his power to get them out. There were over 30 people in on the group buy on the other org, i was one of them but swapped to smokes instead. All i did was sent him a pm asking if i could get the GB pricing on them instead, and he replied back quickly without any issues.

Hes a great vendor for the 6th gen community, and will do whatever he can to help us out so long as it is in his power, the last thing we need are people making comments saying he needs to get his s*** together...
just...

when someone tells me they will be available at a certain date, and 5 months later he still doesn't have them, and then turns around and gives the exact product i've been waiting 7-8 months for to a group of people... i call that bad business, someone i can't trust, someone who isn't reliable, someone who doesn't give a rats a$$ about the "community" and more about making some money with a group buy, and with that he is someone i can speak ill of when ever and how ever i want on a public forum.. which i didn't really get into but thanks for the motivation newbie.

i don't know if edgar himself was the one to email me the specific dates, but if he was, then all the same. if he wasn't than he chose an unreliable representative to run his company in his absence and again, all the same. when you own a business and tell someone one thing multiple times, then go back on it, multiple times, then go and accommodate a group buy because it means more money for yourself, that = bad business i don't care who you are. and that give me the right to justifiably complain and spread my frustrations to my peers and like minded people.

i don't understand people who buy a product they like, share a few words with the guy who made the product, and all of a sudden its like they vowed some unbounding loyalty to the dude and actually get personally offended because someone else don't love the guy as much as they do. its retarded...

Last edited by twentyeggs; 01-08-2012 at 10:54 PM.
Old 01-09-2012, 07:33 AM

No one is trying to bash Edgar hear. It's plain and simple . Don't tell someone multiple diff dates about shipping you a order that you can't fulfill. That's all the message really is here. That's bad business for the community and bad for his reputation . As I stated above. People always will make mistakes and that's understandable. To tell someone multiple diff dates tho is not acceptable to me.
Old 01-09-2012, 09:53 AM

No one is trying to bash Edgar hear. It's plain and simple . Don't tell someone multiple diff dates about shipping you a order that you can't fulfill. That's all the message really is here. That's bad business for the community and bad for his reputation . As I stated above. People always will make mistakes and that's understandable. To tell someone multiple diff dates tho is not acceptable to me.
exactly, perfectly said, it is not acceptable to me either and i let it be known.
Old 01-09-2012, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Rods03Max619
Looks pretty Nice in the Sig..
Actually the picture in the sig is an old pic with the stock lights, that's what I like about the Ruby Red they look stock. Here are some updated pics.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 01-09-2012, 02:45 PM

looks awesome man!!

+1

i can't wait for mine to come in...
Old 01-09-2012, 03:04 PM

Actually the picture in the sig is an old pic with the stock lights, that's what I like about the Ruby Red they look stock. Here are some updated pics.

[IMG][/IMG]
Screw the lights- I love those rims!!
Old 01-09-2012, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by BadBlackMaxSL
Screw the lights- I love those rims!!
yeah rims are cool, they'd be better if they were black... and on my car
Old 01-09-2012, 03:42 PM

TarmacSL1, your car looks good! Keep it up. I would like to have these lights too. I just don't know when I will start saving for them.

Twentyeggs, why can't you avoid using curse words? I don't think it is very appropriate. Is that the only way you can pass message across? And it is very disrespectful to call someone a newbie. Just because we all sit behind a computer and type doesn't mean you should just talk down to someone. Maybe if you met face to face, you might find out that besides aftermarket tail lights, he might just know way more than you know about most things. So, just be cordial. I thought your manners were improving. I guess not.
Old 01-09-2012, 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by PetitFrereMaxima
TarmacSL1, your car looks good! Keep it up. I would like to have these lights too. I just don't know when I will start saving for them.

Twentyeggs, why can't you avoid using curse words? I don't think it is very appropriate. Is that the only way you can pass message across? And it is very disrespectful to call someone a newbie. Just because we all sit behind a computer and type doesn't mean you should just talk down to someone. Maybe if you met face to face, you might find out that besides aftermarket tail lights, he might just know way more than you know about most things. So, just be cordial. I thought your manners were improving. I guess not.
dude... i got lots to say to you, so this is your warning, quit sticking your nose in my business. when someone registers for the very first time and then 3 minutes later, gets up in my face because i rightfully spoke my mind about someone who lied to me an multiple accounts i can say what i want. and my premise behind the newbie comment stems behind something called seniority. you don't join a group of people and instantly start bashing on the senior members. and your right he might know 1000x more than me, and he might not, the point is we don't know because his first post on the .org was to say i don't know what im talking about and that i had no right to say what i did about a tail light vender. i wouldn't be surprised if it was some guy who made that username just to say that one comment anonymously.

I've been very patient with you and your incessant need to get in my business. you are a kind person at heart and i respect you for that, and i've laid off and ignored most of the posts you write that irritate me because the world could use a few more like you, but i have a limit, if you want to go out of your way to call me out on things you don't deem appropriate then i expect you to do it to everyone, not just me, do not single me out again

Last edited by twentyeggs; 01-09-2012 at 04:28 PM.
Old 01-09-2012, 07:57 PM

Read post #21. Maybe learn to pass your opinion to others like the poster of that post. I can't truly waste my time to go back and forth with you on your manners. Just be nicer the way you post. Make your language more refined. If you don't want to learn, it is up to you. I am mature and will not subject myself to talking back and forth with you that ends up with you been barned. I will not be part of that.

No one gets banned on a forum because they have decent behavior. If you get banned on a forum, I swear, you really do have some kind of problem. That is all I will say about this.

So, enjoy the org as you want.

Oh, and so you know, if I ever have any question and think you can answer it, I will PM you or ask here on the org. If you don't answer, oh well, I have lots of other members who are always willing to help out here on the org.

So, let's get back on track. About these ezconcept lights.

dude... i got lots to say to you, so this is your warning, quit sticking your nose in my business. when someone registers for the very first time and then 3 minutes later, gets up in my face because i rightfully spoke my mind about someone who lied to me an multiple accounts i can say what i want. and my premise behind the newbie comment stems behind something called seniority. you don't join a group of people and instantly start bashing on the senior members. and your right he might know 1000x more than me, and he might not, the point is we don't know because his first post on the .org was to say i don't know what im talking about and that i had no right to say what i did about a tail light vender. i wouldn't be surprised if it was some guy who made that username just to say that one comment anonymously.

I've been very patient with you and your incessant need to get in my business. you are a kind person at heart and i respect you for that, and i've laid off and ignored most of the posts you write that irritate me because the world could use a few more like you, but i have a limit, if you want to go out of your way to call me out on things you don't deem appropriate then i expect you to do it to everyone, not just me, do not single me out again
Old 01-09-2012, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by PetitFrereMaxima
Read post #21. Maybe learn to pass your opinion to others like the poster of that post. I can't truly waste my time to go back and forth with you on your manners. Just be nicer the way you post. Make your language more refined. If you don't want to learn, it is up to you. I am mature and will not subject myself to talking back and forth with you that ends up with you been barned. I will not be part of that.

No one gets banned on a forum because they have decent behavior. If you get banned on a forum, I swear, you really do have some kind of problem. That is all I will say about this.

So, enjoy the org as you want.

Oh, and so you know, if I ever have any question and think you can answer it, I will PM you or ask here on the org. If you don't answer, oh well, I have lots of other members who are always willing to help out here on the org.

So, let's get back on track. About these ezconcept lights.
Stop wasting your time bro.
Old 01-09-2012, 09:12 PM

For the Final conclusion of this thread, my only hope is that Edgar will read this and not get mad and just know there's some Hungry led buyers out there and hopefully he will order more of the Red and Black LEDs.
Old 01-09-2012, 09:19 PM

For the Final conclusion of this thread, my only hope is that Edgar will read this and not get mad and just know there's some Hungry led buyers out there and hopefully he will order more of the Red and Black LEDs.
/thread
Old 01-10-2012, 10:58 PM

Oh he definitely knows lol, he cant even keep any stock before they all sell out, and the manufacturer cant make them fast enough. I think nearly everyone with a 6th gen wants them.

And to twenty, i joined here one month after you, and i keep my activity to the other org, not a newbie. Thats all i have to say on that lol.
Old 01-11-2012, 07:27 AM

Every 6th Genner should own the rubys. Very tasteful mod!
Old 01-11-2012, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by VQtHuRtY
Every 6th Genner should own the rubys. Very tasteful mod!
+1
Old 01-11-2012, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by Jonwall
Oh he definitely knows lol, he cant even keep any stock before they all sell out, and the manufacturer cant make them fast enough. I think nearly everyone with a 6th gen wants them.

And to twenty, i joined here one month after you, and i keep my activity to the other org, not a newbie. Thats all i have to say on that lol.
hey man, i kno what your saying, but i didn't use the post number to determine that, under our usernames it says what level we are and under his it said "newbie-just registered"

i mean, the .org states it for everyone to see "newbie" so saying it to someone is not really all that disrespectful like petite said and had a freaking COW over...for crying out loud... i think petite was on her period that day...
Old 01-11-2012, 04:53 PM

Old 01-11-2012, 04:57 PM

hey man, i kno what your saying, but i didn't use the post number to determine that, under our usernames it says what level we are and under his it said "newbie-just registered"

i mean, the .org states it for everyone to see "newbie" so saying it to someone is not really all that disrespectful like petite said and had a freaking COW over...for crying out loud... i think petite was on her period that day...

The level is based on the post count, so yes you did use the post count to determine that. It seems to me you live by this "internet persona" you are trying to portray here on the ORG, which is a ****ty one by the way even though in your eyes you may think otherwise. No one has respect for you. People try to tell you to calm down and you act like a tough guy and just act more stupidly. Your immaturity is seen in almost every one of your posts. I don't know what your definition of newbie is but you should look at your own posts, you don't know what you're talking about most of the time and you post like a jackass that defines newbie in my book.
Old 01-11-2012, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by 2000_MAXIMA_KING
The level is based on the post count, so yes you did use the post count to determine that. It seems to me you live by this "internet persona" you are trying to portray here on the ORG, which is a ****ty one by the way even though in your eyes you may think otherwise. No one has respect for you. (i'd like you to prove that) People try to tell you to calm down and you act like a tough guy and just act more stupidly. Your immaturity is seen in almost every one of your posts. I don't know what your definition of newbie is but you should look at your own posts, you don't know what you're talking about most of the time and you post like a jackass that defines newbie in my book.
oh cry me a river.... your the biggest drama queen of us all, i may be flamboyant at times but ever hear the saying pot calling the kettle black?

ill explain, your writing in response to what i said to petite, however petite got on me for something you do at every turn and 10 times more often than i do.. the proof is just one post above...

ill hand it to you tho, you are a master of manipulation. about 15% of what you type is really accurate in terms of OT crap. yet you are very good at creating a comeback. your like the kid who throws himself in the dirt and punches himself in the eye and then tells on a person you don't like to get them in trouble.

Last edited by twentyeggs; 01-11-2012 at 06:33 PM.
Old 01-13-2012, 08:58 AM

oh cry me a river.... your the biggest drama queen of us all, i may be flamboyant at times but ever hear the saying pot calling the kettle black?

ill explain, your writing in response to what i said to petite, however petite got on me for something you do at every turn and 10 times more often than i do.. the proof is just one post above...

ill hand it to you tho, you are a master of manipulation. about 15% of what you type is really accurate in terms of OT crap. yet you are very good at creating a comeback. your like the kid who throws himself in the dirt and punches himself in the eye and then tells on a person you don't like to get them in trouble.
No I'm like the kid who throws you in the dirt, punches you in the eye, and you get in trouble for it

Quick Reply: Ezconcepts