6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

6th gen pics needed

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2012, 02:08 PM

6th gen pics needed

As some of you know, I made a PS3 theme a few years back. I will be making a new dynamic one hopefully soon. However this week I am trying to make a 6th gen theme for my android phone. Not sure how many phones it will work with. Here is the one I tested my mad skills out with. Not where I want it to be, but I just wanted to know I could do it and make it work. Input and constructive criticism is more than welcome.

If you want to use the theme I created, you first need to download go theme ex from the android market.

Here are some screen shots of my test theme:

here is the file:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y8HEFL54
here is a blue theme similar to the one posted:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ECYYRP2J

Please let me know what you think or would like to see.
Old 01-14-2012, 06:13 PM

Man I never own a PS3 but I had that file awhile back , Not sure what I did with it.

good luck on the new app theme !
Old 01-14-2012, 06:37 PM

Congrats on the initiative. I own a Blackberry and have downloaded a GT-R wallpaper from google and it looks great. The shot I have is kind of similar to the first pic of the Z you have on here.

So, I am thinking does one absolutely need an app to make a pic as their wallpaper? For me as a Blackberry user, I download any pic or use my pic and can put it as my wallpaper. No app needed. Maybe other phones are different.

Goodluck on your project, though.
Old 01-14-2012, 07:34 PM

the app is not just for background pics, it is a package of wallpapers for the main screen, a wallpaper for the apps background screen, includes different app icons in the apps window, different mainscreen icons, different text colors, different layout of items presented. All without rooting your phone or setting up each time. An all in one package. I was considering building different ones and selling them on the market, however I want to make one for the 6th gen owners first. I will not charge you guys, you all are like family, I don't charge family.
Old 01-15-2012, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by po8pimp
the app is not just for background pics, it is a package of wallpapers for the main screen, a wallpaper for the apps background screen, includes different app icons in the apps window, different mainscreen icons, different text colors, different layout of items presented. All without rooting your phone or setting up each time. An all in one package. I was considering building different ones and selling them on the market, however I want to make one for the 6th gen owners first. I will not charge you guys, you all are like family, I don't charge family.
yeah if you can make a widget or icons base off the 6th gen gauges ,

Nissan logo , that would be awesome !
Old 01-15-2012, 05:28 PM

I looks really good man. Creative thinking for the car lovers. I would use it because the females hate when they see naked models on my phones
Old 01-15-2012, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by NiZMo1o1
yeah if you can make a widget or icons base off the 6th gen gauges ,

Nissan logo , that would be awesome !
Need some good background pics of 6th gen cars. I know how to get them, I just want people to give me the proper permissions needed to use them. Icons will not be an issue. When I get good backgrounds, I can start. I will base my icon and color scheme around the background.
Old 01-15-2012, 08:31 PM

Need some good background pics of 6th gen cars. I know how to get them, I just want people to give me the proper permissions needed to use them. Icons will not be an issue. When I get good backgrounds, I can start. I will base my icon and color scheme around the background.

hopefully I can get my ride back on the road soon for some update pics with my photographer

old pics from 08

Last edited by NiZMo1o1; 01-15-2012 at 08:34 PM.
Old 01-15-2012, 09:35 PM

That Z theme is nice. Would be great to see how the 6th gen theme looks like. In for updates.

Last edited by 6.5affiliate; 01-15-2012 at 09:37 PM.
Old 01-16-2012, 10:35 AM

thank you for the pics. I am going to try and get some off the 6thgen site as well. These are some of the pics I used in the ps3 theme. I like them alot. Niz, your car looks hot even sittin in the garage.
Old 01-16-2012, 05:39 PM

wow those pics are the bombs good work on the theme SEXIMA was very creative )
Old 01-18-2012, 10:55 AM

bump for more pics and ideas
Old 01-18-2012, 11:19 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

those are some nice pics in here.
Old 01-18-2012, 11:54 AM

Ideas :

Not sure if you could cook a app that when the Go launcher this there.

it would show in black and ( SHIFT_ Nissan ) <~ with the White/Red

if you collect all the maxima pics , I believe there use to be live wallpapers ? that you can use.

I think somehow to incorp the gauges of a 6th gen like this

with the needles moving ?

cant think of anymore
Old 01-18-2012, 12:18 PM

pretty cool...!
Old 01-18-2012, 12:38 PM

I was actually thinking my market app icon would be the my6thgen icon. Not 100 percent on that though. Can pretty much make it whatever I want. The gauge idea is nice. Will take a lot of work though. I have to pretty much take and make at least 20 individual pics with the needle in different places and associate that with the battery and then do the exact same for the memory used/avail, cpu processor usage, and temp of machine using it. That is why it will be my last project. Believe it or not the widget is harder than making a theme with icons and the live wallpaper. So widget will be last.
For those of you interested, I will be starting my own Blog at Blogger.com that will include DIY's on theme making and such. I will also include Step by step on how to put Android 4.0.3 on your EEEPC Laptop. I successfully did that last night. Really awesome. Working on how to get the system to fake the SD CARD for HD space, so it is almost unlimited.
Old 01-18-2012, 02:50 PM

I was actually thinking my market app icon would be the my6thgen icon. Not 100 percent on that though. Can pretty much make it whatever I want. The gauge idea is nice. Will take a lot of work though. I have to pretty much take and make at least 20 individual pics with the needle in different places and associate that with the battery and then do the exact same for the memory used/avail, cpu processor usage, and temp of machine using it. That is why it will be my last project. Believe it or not the widget is harder than making a theme with icons and the live wallpaper. So widget will be last.
For those of you interested, I will be starting my own Blog at Blogger.com that will include DIY's on theme making and such. I will also include Step by step on how to put Android 4.0.3 on your EEEPC Laptop. I successfully did that last night. Really awesome. Working on how to get the system to fake the SD CARD for HD space, so it is almost unlimited.
Whats the benifits of running ICS on a laptop ? pros cons ?

I dont own a laptop but I have flash my sensation to ICS
Old 01-18-2012, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by NiZMo1o1
Whats the benifits of running ICS on a laptop ? pros cons ?

I dont own a laptop but I have flash my sensation to ICS
well pros are being able to develop and manipulate apps. I can now see my final product on my computer vice transferring files from my laptop to my phone and vice versa. You also have the ability to preview games and apps easily prior to getting them for your phone. Loading is super fast as well. You can also build custom roms, and themes with ease. I am very happy with this. Also ICS is not out for many different phones or pads yet, so it gives you a heads up look and as someone who develops roms and themes, it gives you a head start.

Cons: no touch screen, some games want to change orientation which can make life pretty difficult. In the process of fixing that though. Other than that, there really aren't any that I can see.