6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

Just saying Hi

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2013 | 11:35 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Just saying Hi

Miss all my old friends here on Maxima.org. Just thought I'd drop by and say hi. I sold my 05 Maxima this past March. She was listed locally on Kijiji for only 4 days! And I got exactly what I had asked for. The guy was lucky though I had $$$$ of cool mods and I had just done an oil change, the brakes and had the wheels polished, the car polished etc. As some of you already know, I acquired a 2012 Infiniti G37xS Coupe in Red. That color was my first choice...and they are very rare up here. I don't drive her for 3 months during the winter...although I hear that the x drives really well in winter. Our winters up here are very harsh...dirty and salty. I miss my Maxima and I'm always available if anyone has any questions on mods or problems since I have owned Maxima's since 2001. (I had a 02 gen 5.5 which was nice too). Happy and safe motoring and modding!
Old 07-24-2013 | 11:49 AM

good to see some familiar faces around here. Seems like guys move on, with other forums I am on, however not on this one. Don't even have a Max any more and still come around to help out. Big community that works together without the drama for the most part.
Old 07-25-2013 | 03:11 PM
dot dot dot ...

Post pics of the new car man!