7th Generation Maxima (2009-2015) Come in and talk about the 7th generation Maxima

Aftermarket Products & Accessories

Old 05-10-2009, 12:16 AM
  #1  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 1,192
Aftermarket Products & Accessories

THIS IS A LIST OF PRODUCTS THAT I HAVE FOUND FOR THE 2009 to 2011 NISSAN MAXIMA.
I HOPE YOU ENJOY!
If you find an item(s) that are not listed the list please PM me or email me with a link to the product(s) at [email protected] Thank you very much.

Stillen:

I have removed all Stillen products from this list due to the fact that I do not recommend doing business with them. There customer service is horrible and they do nothing but lie to you about their products. The Stillen exhaust for the Maxima has been updated with the correct information on their website after I have opened a dispute with them on BBB.com (Link for your review to be posted soon). I do not recommend doing any business with you but that choice is up to you guys.

________________________________________

Racingline Performance:

Performance:
Suspension:
Accessories:________________________________________

AFE:

Performance:
________________________________________

Nissan Parts:

Exterior:
________________________________________

Others:

Laser Jammers / Shifters:
Performance:
Brakes:
Suspension:
Grills:
Exterior Accessories:
Interior Accessories:
Miscellaneous:
Electronics:

Last edited by KillaKam; 09-05-2011 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Added Racingline Performance RSB & R2C Performance Intake
KillaKam is offline  
Old 05-10-2009, 11:59 AM
  #2  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 912
Awesome research. Thanks for posting
Mreim769 is offline  
Old 05-10-2009, 12:14 PM
  #3  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 1,192
Originally Posted by Mreim769 View Post
Awesome research. Thanks for posting
Np though that i would put a little something something together.
KillaKam is offline  
Old 05-10-2009, 12:15 PM
  #4  
Got Retrofit?
iTrader: (34)
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 14,562
This should be stickied.
ChrisMan287 is offline  
Old 05-10-2009, 12:16 PM
  #5  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 912
+1 for sticky
Mreim769 is offline  
Old 05-10-2009, 12:26 PM
  #6  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 1,192
Originally Posted by ChrisMan287 View Post
This should be stickied.
I have one of these on the 7th gen site and that was stickied so i'm sure this one eventually will be as well.
KillaKam is offline  
Old 05-10-2009, 07:59 PM
  #7  
Love my '09
 
Compusmurf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 1,013
I already added this thread to the FAQ/Accessories/info thread.

I'm wondering if it would be better to combine this with the other accessories thread and just sticky the combined one.
Compusmurf is offline  
Old 05-10-2009, 08:13 PM
  #8  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 431
Great post thanks for all in the info.....you defintely saved a bunch of us tons of time bringing all of this to one source!!!
choice89 is offline  
Old 05-10-2009, 08:27 PM
  #9  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 1,192
Originally Posted by Compusmurf View Post
I already added this thread to the FAQ/Accessories/info thread.

I'm wondering if it would be better to combine this with the other accessories thread and just sticky the combined one.
I would just leave it separate cause people with 7th Gens come to this area because they have this car. If you move it to the general area or what not then most people wont even know it exists.
KillaKam is offline  
Old 05-10-2009, 08:28 PM
  #10  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 1,192
Originally Posted by choice89 View Post
Great post thanks for all in the info.....you defintely saved a bunch of us tons of time bringing all of this to one source!!!
No problem.... I hope everyone enjoys, I'll be adding as i find more stuff.
KillaKam is offline  
Old 05-11-2009, 06:19 AM
  #11  
Love my '09
 
Compusmurf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 1,013
Originally Posted by KillaKam View Post
I would just leave it separate cause people with 7th Gens come to this area because they have this car. If you move it to the general area or what not then most people wont even know it exists.
You misunderstood. We already have an accessories thread in the 7th gen area. I was talking about combining the 1st and 2nd accessories thread...
Compusmurf is offline  
Old 05-11-2009, 08:03 AM
  #12  
Newbie - Just Registered
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3
I work for Precision Grilles in Santa Fe Springs CA. We are looking for a 09 Maxima to use for R&D. In return for use of the vehicle you will receive a free grille for your car. If you are interested please contact me at [email protected] or call at 562-946-1907. Thanks
PrecisionLee is offline  
Old 05-11-2009, 08:22 AM
  #13  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 1,192
Originally Posted by Compusmurf View Post
You misunderstood. We already have an accessories thread in the 7th gen area. I was talking about combining the 1st and 2nd accessories thread...
O ic... I'll look for the other accessories thread later today and see what there is that i left out and i'll just add it to mine.
KillaKam is offline  
Old 05-11-2009, 08:23 AM
  #14  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 1,192
Originally Posted by PrecisionLee View Post
I work for Precision Grilles in Santa Fe Springs CA. We are looking for a 09 Maxima to use for R&D. In return for use of the vehicle you will receive a free grille for your car. If you are interested please contact me at [email protected] or call at 562-946-1907. Thanks
Man if you guys were in the CT area i would be all over this.
KillaKam is offline  
Old 05-11-2009, 09:23 AM
  #15  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,055
Need links for the following:

Headers
Cams
SC's
Nitrous Kits= 75shots and above
Lightweight Fans
Lightweight Battery
Lightweight Rims

Thanks
bk2k3max is offline  
Old 05-11-2009, 10:10 AM
  #16  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 912
Originally Posted by bk2k3max View Post
Need links for the following:

Headers
Cams
SC's
Nitrous Kits= 75shots and above
Lightweight Fans
Lightweight Battery
Lightweight Rims

Thanks
Do they even make those for the 09 Max yet? Lightweight Wheels you can find anywhere really.
Mreim769 is offline  
Old 05-11-2009, 11:45 AM
  #17  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,055
Originally Posted by Mreim769 View Post
Do they even make those for the 09 Max yet? Lightweight Wheels you can find anywhere really.
I wasn't saying that they did but if this thread is going to be Stickied then maybe in the future someone can post links to it for those things I mentioned.
bk2k3max is offline  
Old 05-11-2009, 12:41 PM
  #18  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 1,192
Originally Posted by bk2k3max View Post
I wasn't saying that they did but if this thread is going to be Stickied then maybe in the future someone can post links to it for those things I mentioned.

ya at the moment there is no offering for headers nor does any site have plans to make any right now. I'll post up the products that are going to be in production or that are already in with links as they come. But i'm not going to add any of those at this time cause they are not available.
KillaKam is offline  
Old 05-28-2009, 08:33 AM
  #19  
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Central, Arkansas
Posts: 40
Thanks good info.
hogpowr is offline  
Old 05-28-2009, 08:47 AM
  #20  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 1,192
Originally Posted by hogpowr View Post
Thanks good info.
Np glad I could help you out.
KillaKam is offline  
Old 05-28-2009, 04:56 PM
  #21  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 18
The navigation thing is a neat idea, however I don't think I trust myself enough to perform that.
Azure is offline  
Old 05-28-2009, 07:35 PM
  #22  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 1,192
Originally Posted by Azure View Post
The navigation thing is a neat idea, however I don't think I trust myself enough to perform that.
From what I understand its all plug and play so it should be very easy... The only thing i would worry about is not braking the covers to get to the stereo connectors.
KillaKam is offline  
Old 07-04-2009, 09:58 AM
  #23  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 72
thanks for this post!!
DJWILLIE is offline  
Old 07-05-2009, 08:07 AM
  #24  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 1,192
Originally Posted by DJWILLIE View Post
thanks for this post!!
np glad to help
KillaKam is offline  
Old 07-13-2009, 03:08 PM
  #25  
Newbie - Just Registered
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 9
dwayne1376 is offline  
Old 08-23-2009, 08:28 PM
  #26  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 1,192
Originally Posted by jerseymike68 View Post
Great sources here
Thank you very much.. I hope that you enjoy. I have been busy lately so the list isn't updated much but from what I can see generally there hasn't been much of anything new released anyways.
KillaKam is offline  
Old 08-25-2009, 06:55 AM
  #27  
Newbie - Just Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2
bra cover

I live in WV and my new 09Max is getting beat up by rock chips, unfortunately, the only recourse is to get a bra for it. I don't think it will look good but would be worth it. Do you know of a manufacturer(s) that supply them for this model?

Thanks,

Tim
Tschroll is offline  
Old 08-25-2009, 07:37 AM
  #28  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 1,192
Here is one that is on eBay
At this point that is about all that I can find and I wanna try to stay away from using an eBay source in my links above as those may break as soon as the seller sells there stock of the product..
KillaKam is offline  
Old 08-25-2009, 08:47 AM
  #29  
Newbie - Just Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2
carbras.com or autoanything.com has the bra for 135
Tschroll is offline  
Old 08-25-2009, 09:22 AM
  #30  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 1,192
Good find thanx for that into... Will add to the list shortly.
KillaKam is offline  
Old 08-25-2009, 07:53 PM
  #31  
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 89
has anyone got the NavTool plug and play?
does it work with the in-dash cd-player to show dvds?
or do I need to purchase a dvd player?
G9Max is offline  
Old 08-26-2009, 11:38 PM
  #32  
Senior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,451
MaxLoverAz is offline  
Old 08-27-2009, 07:45 AM
  #33  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 912
Originally Posted by MaxLoverAz View Post
Holy sh*t. >$1000 for racing coilovers is crazy! Anybody heard of this company before?
Mreim769 is offline  
Old 08-27-2009, 08:23 PM
  #34  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 1,192
Originally Posted by Mreim769 View Post
Holy sh*t. >$1000 for racing coilovers is crazy! Anybody heard of this company before?
Well thats what they are usually around.. Tein coilovers coast about $1400 so that is cheap compared to what you would pay for em. I haven't heard of this company before but the coilovers look pretty good.
KillaKam is offline  
Old 08-28-2009, 07:35 AM
  #35  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 912
Originally Posted by KillaKam View Post
Well thats what they are usually around.. Tein coilovers coast about $1400 so that is cheap compared to what you would pay for em. I haven't heard of this company before but the coilovers look pretty good.
I don't know what you are talking about Kam but I have yet to see a decent set of coilovers for under $1000. The HKS racing coilovers that came on my 300zx were about $2500. The only reason I mention it is because, as most time the case is, you get what you pay for. I am sure they are a decent company but that good of a price makes me think twice before clicking the purchase option.
Mreim769 is offline  
Old 08-28-2009, 09:29 AM
  #36  
TAZ
Supporting Maxima.org Member
iTrader: (20)
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: vancouver, BC
Posts: 589
I had the D2 RS coilovers on my old Altima... they worked pretty good but were definitely stiff. The adjustment was quoted as 36 way but I could not feel as vast difference from full stiff to full soft settings. But overall they worth it IMO ( for <$1000). But if you can afford better then I would spend the extra cash on better
TAZ is offline  
Old 08-28-2009, 10:23 AM
  #37  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 912
Originally Posted by Racingline View Post
I had the D2 RS coilovers on my old Altima... they worked pretty good but were definitely stiff. The adjustment was quoted as 36 way but I could not feel as vast difference from full stiff to full soft settings. But overall they worth it IMO ( for <$1000). But if you can afford better then I would spend the extra cash on better
Thats exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!
Mreim769 is offline  
Old 08-28-2009, 09:05 PM
  #38  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 1,192
Originally Posted by Mreim769 View Post
I don't know what you are talking about Kam but I have yet to see a decent set of coilovers for under $1000. The HKS racing coilovers that came on my 300zx were about $2500. The only reason I mention it is because, as most time the case is, you get what you pay for. I am sure they are a decent company but that good of a price makes me think twice before clicking the purchase option.
I never said that they were good just at that price they are good for what you pay for... I am trying to hold out on a set of Tein Coilovers which I would love to have over anything else but i'm not going to wait forever... lol
KillaKam is offline  
Old 10-13-2009, 11:49 AM
  #39  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Shenadoah Valley, Virginia
Posts: 565
You may wish to add these to your list for those folks that have "sensitive" Intelligent keys in their pockets. It's a rubber jacket which should help reduce the false activation of the door locks or window express down feature.

http://www.thejacketstore.com/servle...y-Cover/Detail

OR...

http://www.keyless-remotes.com/-strs...Key/Detail.bok

A picture of them
09Maxima_Sam is offline  
Old 12-09-2009, 12:36 PM
  #40  
Newbie - Just Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5
viper 5901

hi if you dont mind me asking how much did you pay for the installation on the viper system i'm getting one and would love to know how much money i will be spending on . hoping that the place i'm getting it installed wont rip me off .. thanks

Originally Posted by choice89 View Post
Great post thanks for all in the info.....you defintely saved a bunch of us tons of time bringing all of this to one source!!!
09maxsv is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Aftermarket Products & Accessories


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.