7th Generation Maxima (2009-2015) Come in and talk about the 7th generation Maxima

Aftermarket Products & Accessories

Old 12-09-2009, 11:02 PM
  #41  
Newbie - Just Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5
Originally Posted by 09maxsv View Post
hi if you dont mind me asking how much did you pay for the installation on the viper system i'm getting one and would love to know how much money i will be spending on . hoping that the place i'm getting it installed wont rip me off .. thanks
just want to know how much the installation fee for viper alarm system and windows automated system all that **** . thanks for the info
09maxsv is offline  
Old 12-26-2009, 01:33 PM
  #42  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Long Island NY
Posts: 357
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Mreim769 View Post
Awesome research. Thanks for posting

+2- great source, thanks
SlkMax is offline  
Old 12-26-2009, 11:15 PM
  #43  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 1,192
Originally Posted by SlkMax View Post
+2- great source, thanks
np
KillaKam is offline  
Old 01-09-2010, 04:59 AM
  #44  
Newbie - Just Registered
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1
Very useful information.

Thx.
Greymax is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 07:45 PM
  #45  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 28
wheennn is better stuff coming out. The list is short and only a few useful mods are available
stevenlunardi is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 08:12 PM
  #46  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 1,192
Originally Posted by stevenlunardi View Post
wheennn is better stuff coming out. The list is short and only a few useful mods are available
Ya I know I haven't had a chance to update the list with some new stuff that has come out... But even then there is not many new items out there.

I will do little and little as I have more time. Been busy with school and work Sorry guys.
KillaKam is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 12:39 PM
  #47  
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: North Royalton Ohio
Posts: 44
i just got quoted on that viper smartstart with iphone capability. 1000 installed. thats ridiculous. BESTBUY IS A RIP OFF good price would be 500 or 600
jundi3391 is offline  
Old 03-13-2010, 07:56 PM
  #48  
Temporary Hiatus
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 216
We've got some cool, new parts for the 7th gens.
Custom Maxima is offline  
Old 03-25-2010, 01:55 PM
  #49  
Newbie - Just Registered
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1
Eyelids/eyebrows for 2010 max?

guys, has anyone seen eyelids or eyebrows for the 7th gen max? i cant find any anywhere am lookin into gettin some! thx!!


2010 SV super black/sport/tech

E&G heavy mesh grille with brake dust covers
6000k fog lamps
tinted
stillen roof wing

pics comin soon!
maxfiend2010 is offline  
Old 04-07-2010, 02:32 PM
  #50  
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Bergen County Jersey
Posts: 49
how convienant
J'SMAX is offline  
Old 05-20-2010, 12:10 PM
  #51  
Newbie - Just Registered
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 0
awesome list.. very useful. i actually purchased the pillar posts, license plate bezel and a katzkin interior from shopsar.com and couldn't be happier. will def. keep this list in mind!
mikemaxim0 is offline  
Old 05-21-2010, 08:00 AM
  #52  
Newbie - Just Registered
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 4
I just bought a 2010 Maxima and was wondering what coil overs were the best for this vehicle.
wnorris is offline  
Old 05-22-2010, 03:04 AM
  #53  
Senior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,451
Originally Posted by mikemaxim0 View Post
awesome list.. very useful. i actually purchased the pillar posts, license plate bezel and a katzkin interior from shopsar.com and couldn't be happier. will def. keep this list in mind!
What did you get from katzkin? Any pics?
MaxLoverAz is offline  
Old 05-23-2010, 11:36 AM
  #54  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 1,192
Originally Posted by wnorris View Post
I just bought a 2010 Maxima and was wondering what coil overs were the best for this vehicle.
To be honest with you I have no clue... I have been trying to get a company to give me a pair to do a review on and no one seems to want to. I hear that people use KSport but after a while they get noisy. But I would probably guess KSport would be better.
KillaKam is offline  
Old 05-23-2010, 11:37 AM
  #55  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 1,192
@ the moment no one is making them that I know of.

Originally Posted by maxfiend2010 View Post
guys, has anyone seen eyelids or eyebrows for the 7th gen max? i cant find any anywhere am lookin into gettin some! thx!!


2010 SV super black/sport/tech

E&G heavy mesh grille with brake dust covers
6000k fog lamps
tinted
stillen roof wing

pics comin soon!
KillaKam is offline  
Old 05-30-2010, 02:57 PM
  #56  
Newbie - Just Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2
Has anyone had any experience installing the Navtool converter? I have one of those, and a navigation module so I can use the GPS while in motion. Would like to minimize the number of wires I have to cut, and use a Nissan console switch (but $50 seems pretty steep) rather then the cheezy toggle switch that comes with the Navtool. Am wondering if anyone can advise of 'gotchas' to avoid. Thanks!
GAKSTER is offline  
Old 06-08-2010, 11:18 AM
  #57  
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 32
injen intake or stillen?
brooklynsmax123 is offline  
Old 06-08-2010, 11:19 AM
  #58  
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 32
stillen or injen?
brooklynsmax123 is offline  
Old 06-09-2010, 04:47 AM
  #59  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 1,192
Originally Posted by brooklynsmax123 View Post
injen intake or stillen?
Originally Posted by brooklynsmax123 View Post
stillen or injen?
To be honest with you I don't know anything about the Injen intake; I did have the Stillen intake and I can tell you that is garbage. It looks cool but thats just about it. The only intake that I can reccomend to you that I like is the aFe Takeda intake (See My Review HERE). This baby gives you a lot of torque. I can't help not spinning my tires somewhat with this one, lol.

I would recommend staying away from Stillen Products but the choice is up to you. I think either Injen or aFe would be good but I would say aFe. Hope that helps!
KillaKam is offline  
Old 06-09-2010, 05:04 AM
  #60  
Senior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Mystic, CT
Posts: 814
Originally Posted by GAKSTER View Post
Has anyone had any experience installing the Navtool converter? I have one of those, and a navigation module so I can use the GPS while in motion. Would like to minimize the number of wires I have to cut, and use a Nissan console switch (but $50 seems pretty steep) rather then the cheezy toggle switch that comes with the Navtool. Am wondering if anyone can advise of 'gotchas' to avoid. Thanks!
I would use the KP Tech nav bypass module. Uses the center button on the rotary nav multi-button as the on/off switch.
ANNINO is offline  
Old 06-09-2010, 05:05 AM
  #61  
Senior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Mystic, CT
Posts: 814
Originally Posted by brooklynsmax123 View Post
stillen or injen?
R2C. Should be out fairly soon and it will blow any other intake out of the water. Engineered and built in the USA too.
ANNINO is offline  
Old 06-09-2010, 06:07 AM
  #62  
Senior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Mystic, CT
Posts: 814
Hey Kam, what happened to the KP Tech nav bybass kit? That thing is awesome.
ANNINO is offline  
Old 06-10-2010, 04:35 AM
  #63  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 1,192
Originally Posted by ANNINO View Post
Hey Kam, what happened to the KP Tech nav bybass kit? That thing is awesome.
Here is the link for it CLICK HERE. There isn't a way to directly link it to that one so your going to have to scroll down to about middle of the page.
KillaKam is offline  
Old 06-10-2010, 03:23 PM
  #64  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 1,497
HappyBuyItNow Extreme Roof Spoiler installed.
for just $96, this roof spoiler is flexible and look n feel just as good as the stillen roof spoiler. i am very happy with my purchased.
ps: i also cover my window chrome with matte black vinyl as you can see in the pics...



Last edited by Kmoney; 06-10-2010 at 03:26 PM.
Kmoney is offline  
Old 06-10-2010, 07:05 PM
  #65  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Upstate Ny
Posts: 302
found this maybe you can add this!!!http://www.headlightarmor.com/09-10-...ction-kit.aspx
D-STREET-ALTIMA is offline  
Old 06-11-2010, 04:16 AM
  #66  
Senior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Mystic, CT
Posts: 814
Word, I already have it installed, I was just wondering why it wasn't on the main page
ANNINO is offline  
Old 06-11-2010, 04:41 AM
  #67  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 1,192
Originally Posted by Kmoney View Post
HappyBuyItNow Extreme Roof Spoiler installed.
for just $96, this roof spoiler is flexible and look n feel just as good as the stillen roof spoiler. i am very happy with my purchased.
ps: i also cover my window chrome with matte black vinyl as you can see in the pics...


How long ago did you get that one? That is the old style one; they came out with a newer style only problem is that its not bendable material now its more of a hard plastic type of thing and it doesn't line up correctly. I haven't had the opportunity to try to make it fit yet though.
KillaKam is offline  
Old 06-11-2010, 04:44 AM
  #68  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 1,192
Originally Posted by D-STREET-ALTIMA View Post
found this maybe you can add this!!!http://www.headlightarmor.com/09-10-...ction-kit.aspx
Thank you for the find. I just added it to the list; Thank you.

Originally Posted by ANNINO View Post
Word, I already have it installed, I was just wondering why it wasn't on the main page
Just put it up there
KillaKam is offline  
Old 06-11-2010, 08:08 AM
  #69  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 1,497
Originally Posted by KillaKam View Post
How long ago did you get that one? That is the old style one; they came out with a newer style only problem is that its not bendable material now its more of a hard plastic type of thing and it doesn't line up correctly. I haven't had the opportunity to try to make it fit yet though.
i just got this yesterday and it was a gift too. the new style one u speak of, do the same people sell them? you have a link to it?
Kmoney is offline  
Old 06-11-2010, 04:45 PM
  #70  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 1,192
Originally Posted by Kmoney View Post
i just got this yesterday and it was a gift too. the new style one u speak of, do the same people sell them? you have a link to it?
No there is no link to it because I wasn't able to confirm to them that it fit. They are using the non US version of the Maxima to develop their products and the windows are almost similar but they are very much different.

Was HappyBuyItNow the company?
KillaKam is offline  
Old 06-11-2010, 05:01 PM
  #71  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 1,497
Originally Posted by KillaKam View Post
No there is no link to it because I wasn't able to confirm to them that it fit. They are using the non US version of the Maxima to develop their products and the windows are almost similar but they are very much different.

Was HappyBuyItNow the company?
yea
Kmoney is offline  
Old 06-13-2010, 07:34 PM
  #72  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 31
Billet Grille

Has anyone done business with this company? How is their product? Their price is certainly the best I've seen and the description seems the same as those costing more. Anyone try this? Any pictures?
Auto Mod Zone
(Here is the link to the page)
http://www.automodzone.com/index.php...roducts_id=854
nykbob is offline  
Old 06-16-2010, 07:26 AM
  #73  
Senior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Mystic, CT
Posts: 814
Kam, since you listed headlight armor on there you may as well add Lamin-X too.
ANNINO is offline  
Old 07-30-2010, 08:47 PM
  #74  
Newbie - Just Registered
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: West Palm Beach
Posts: 1
Has anyone installed the K&N ram air? Is it worth the money? Is there a noticable difference in performance or mpg?
blaxima2010 is offline  
Old 08-02-2010, 04:38 PM
  #75  
Newbie - Just Registered
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4
i just bought a S but i love the SV mirror with the led's. has anyone found an aftermarket mirror yet??
HMIC is offline  
Old 08-12-2010, 08:45 PM
  #76  
Newbie - Just Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4
Intake/Headers/Exhaust

I'm looking to put headers, intake, and a new exhaust in my 2010 maxima. Does anyone know companies I should buy from?
vsanchez722 is offline  
Old 08-13-2010, 03:46 AM
  #77  
Senior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Mystic, CT
Posts: 814
Originally Posted by vsanchez722 View Post
I'm looking to put headers, intake, and a new exhaust in my 2010 maxima. Does anyone know companies I should buy from?
Headers don't exist, Exhaust is Borla, hands down, y-pipe is Racingline, and you have a bunch of choices for intakes. I would wait for R2C but they apparently are taking their sweet time to get production units made... Depends on how much of a rush you are in.
ANNINO is offline  
Old 08-13-2010, 05:47 AM
  #78  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 18
Originally Posted by blaxima2010 View Post
Has anyone installed the K&N ram air? Is it worth the money? Is there a noticable difference in performance or mpg?
I just added it last night. Addes a very good sound to to the motor but not sure yet how much power it really added. Just finished install last night at midnight and drove to work this morning. Need to do some more testing.
2010Max is offline  
Old 08-13-2010, 05:55 AM
  #79  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 18
Help Needed...added spoiler and.....

I have a 2010 Maxima with the premium package, it didn't come with a spoiler so I had the dealer add one. Now I'm thinking I want to have the light bar in the rear window deck removed since the spoiler has one built in. Anyone know if that can easily be removed or will I have to have the dealer order an entire new panel for the rear window deck where it sits. I'm guessing if I try to remove it there will be holes where it was mounted.


Thanks!

Last edited by 2010Max; 08-19-2010 at 09:45 AM.
2010Max is offline  
Old 08-13-2010, 06:13 AM
  #80  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 18
Help Needed...auto up feature on power windows quit working after intake install....

I added the K&N air intake to my 2010 Maxima last night and now the auto up feature on my power windows doesn't work. They will go auto down but not auto up. I'm guessing I lost the programing for this feature when I disconnected the battery for install. Is this something I'll have to take the car to the dealership to fix?


Thanks!
2010Max is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Aftermarket Products & Accessories


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.