8th Generation Maxima (2016-) Let's see what Nissan has to offer on the 8th generation Maxima

Went to a dealer today:(

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2015, 12:04 PM

Went to a dealer today:(

Well I went to check out the new maxima today and loved it. The interior is superior to the 7th generation even though I overall like the body of the 7th gen better. Well for a 2011 49k ocean gray with a stillion lip and roof wing in excellent condition was only worth 12,500 to them and they wouldn't budge on msrp price in the new one and they only had four none in the blue color I wanted. I guess I will hold off since my 7gen still does everything for me
Old 06-05-2015, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by googus
Well I went to check out the new maxima today and loved it. The interior is superior to the 7th generation even though I overall like the body of the 7th gen better. Well for a 2011 49k ocean gray with a stillion lip and roof wing in excellent condition was only worth 12,500 to them and they wouldn't budge on msrp price in the new one and they only had four none in the blue color I wanted. I guess I will hold off since my 7gen still does everything for me
Depending on mileage and condition I bet you could've got more out of them, just recently I went into my dealership because they were begging me to trade my car in, I only have 37k miles d in mint condition on my 2010. They initially only offered me 10k, I was able to get them to 16k, but wanted 17k....they seemed eager to budge but wouldn't so we parted ways. Same as you I am a very happy man still in my car so there's no rush
Old 06-05-2015, 01:11 PM
Administrator

Patience googus, patience. Just wait til November through the end of the year, and pricing will be more in your favor.

And why trade your car in? Buy the new Max and sell yours privately.
Old 06-05-2015, 01:21 PM

Not really surprised. You have to remember the new Maxima is just barely out. So they won't be moving on the price to much and they are in no hurry to you a lot on your trade in as every car drops in trade in value once the new generation comes out. You will probably need to wait until the fall/winter to start getting some movement on the price of the 8th gen. I was looking at inventory and they are giving away 7th gen, as they want those off the lot. Good luck bud!
Old 06-05-2015, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by NissanFreak2000
Not really surprised. You have to remember the new Maxima is just barely out. So they won't be moving on the price to much and they are in no hurry to you a lot on your trade in as every car drops in trade in value once the new generation comes out. You will probably need to wait until the fall/winter to start getting some movement on the price of the 8th gen. I was looking at inventory and they are giving away 7th gen, as they want those off the lot. Good luck bud!
My best word of advice is to wait alittle while for the 8th gen to come out and see what real people think

What if the 8th gen is a complete fail, not saying it will but what if. 7th gen will be a premium

6th gen looked and sounded good but we all know what happened there, so def be patient especially when it comes to giving up that 7th gen. Don't take this as a bash, I hope we'll for the 8th gen as I'm a nissan guy thru and thru

Last edited by Tommy6905; 06-05-2015 at 03:38 PM.
Old 06-05-2015, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by googus
Dealerships usually lowball on trade in also, so you could probably get more if you sold direct to a person, though it would be a little of a hassle, it might be worth it so that you could upgrade. Either way, just be patient and get a good deal whenever you buy!
Old 06-05-2015, 04:54 PM

Is Carmax still a viable option? They were quite generous 10 years ago when I sold them my 6th gen. Don't know how they are these days. You might want to check them out.
Old 06-05-2015, 09:20 PM

Funny everyone skipped or seen my comment, as stated I hope I'm wrong but im sure people are wondering now. Let's get some real life test drives under are belt and not some gimmick TV host that's probably being compt by nissan for a good review. I find it odd that they were suppose to hit showrooms June 2 and not one has been had by all the maxima fanatics on this site. I want to see a solid product because I do like what I see exterior and interior wise, so when I hear good things from real people I'll be on board with the rest of ya, def not ready to call it the best maxima ever just yet...Main concerns are obviously new cvt and revised motor
Old 06-05-2015, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by Tommy6905
I find it odd that they were suppose to hit showrooms June 2 and not one has been had by all the maxima fanatics on this site.
Go to YouTube and type in "2016 nissan maxima" then sort by upload date. TONS of dealers posting videos for cars they are selling. They're out there.
Old 06-06-2015, 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by Tommy6905
Funny everyone skipped or seen my comment, as stated I hope I'm wrong but im sure people are wondering now. Let's get some real life test drives under are belt and not some gimmick TV host that's probably being compt by nissan for a good review. I find it odd that they were suppose to hit showrooms June 2 and not one has been had by all the maxima fanatics on this site. I want to see a solid product because I do like what I see exterior and interior wise, so when I hear good things from real people I'll be on board with the rest of ya, def not ready to call it the best maxima ever just yet...Main concerns are obviously new cvt and revised motor

Tommy6905 - The 2016 Maxima has been on the road in testting since last fall, and Nissan folks have been driving them around the Nashville area as their personal car since last fall. I have talked at length to the Nissan driver taking the 2016 Maxima to public receptions at Nissan dealers in this area, as well as two Nissan folks in Nissan offices in Franklin TN who are driving it, and have been reading test drive reports by test drivers for all major auto magazines (around twenty are linked on this site), and I have seen/read/heard of not a single failure of any kind. In fact, except for a small fraction of testers who insist a 4DSC cannot have a CVT, the reviews have been better than most expected.

Had Nissan tried to rush this car out as a 2015, I would have been a little more concerned. But Nissan knew this was a critical release for the Maxima, and it absolutely had to be right. So they waited and fixed the CVT problem that had hurt the Altima release, and now have the best CVT on the road in this new Maxima. Virtually every test drive writer acknowledged that this CVT is much improved over previous CVTs.

Of course I am not saying you are wrong to be cautious. The combination of a new CVT, a new engine and the addition of lots of new technology does indeed offer many places where something could go wrong, and waiting awhile can certainly be justified.

Last edited by lightonthehill; 06-06-2015 at 02:00 AM.
Old 06-06-2015, 04:32 AM

Originally Posted by lightonthehill
Tommy6905 - The 2016 Maxima has been on the road in testting since last fall, and Nissan folks have been driving them around the Nashville area as their personal car since last fall. I have talked at length to the Nissan driver taking the 2016 Maxima to public receptions at Nissan dealers in this area, as well as two Nissan folks in Nissan offices in Franklin TN who are driving it, and have been reading test drive reports by test drivers for all major auto magazines (around twenty are linked on this site), and I have seen/read/heard of not a single failure of any kind. In fact, except for a small fraction of testers who insist a 4DSC cannot have a CVT, the reviews have been better than most expected.

Had Nissan tried to rush this car out as a 2015, I would have been a little more concerned. But Nissan knew this was a critical release for the Maxima, and it absolutely had to be right. So they waited and fixed the CVT problem that had hurt the Altima release, and now have the best CVT on the road in this new Maxima. Virtually every test drive writer acknowledged that this CVT is much improved over previous CVTs.

Of course I am not saying you are wrong to be cautious. The combination of a new CVT, a new engine and the addition of lots of new technology does indeed offer many places where something could go wrong, and waiting awhile can certainly be justified.
Well put light, I continue to get flashbacks of when I owned my 2004 maxima and that thing spent more time in the dealers bay then on the road. I know I wasn't the only one, I then decided that car was not me and had to get out of it. At that time the 4th gen altima had been out for a few years, I decided to stick with nissan and I'm glad I did(it was a 09). The cvt in the altima was weird at first but I fell in love. The altima prepared me for the 7th gen, in which due to some life changes I could now afford. I opted for a very low mileage 2010 maxima and have not looked back. I also did my homework, and knew nissan hit a homerun

Sure I get offers all the time from dealers looking for me to trade my car in, but it's still my baby.

So basically my rant is to hopefully educate some that don't know as much as some of the people here. Just be careful when purchasing the first year of a new generation. Be cautious, your probably going to get x amount of letters in the mail for different recalls, and be like this car has more recalls. It's the first year there's going to be alot of bugs, and knock on wood hopefully not any with major issues.

Good luck to those purchasing one, I mean it and good luck to nissan I really hope this product is what everyone and there mother is telling us

Last edited by Tommy6905; 06-06-2015 at 04:38 AM.
Old 06-06-2015, 05:28 AM

Originally Posted by phattyaltnatl
Is Carmax still a viable option? They were quite generous 10 years ago when I sold them my 6th gen. Don't know how they are these days. You might want to check them out.
I have known people that have had bad experiences with carmax recently. It could have just been a local issue. However, I still think either selling privately or waiting a little longer is your best option. If your really patient you can wait for the dealership to come up on their trade offer. Once they ditch all the 7th gens that they have on the lot they will be more likely to offer more for your trade. I'm planning to see what they offer me this weekend.
Old 06-06-2015, 07:15 AM

Yesterday I went to a dealer as well. They were unloading 3 cars when I got there. Waited 15 minutes for them to unload. Since the cars have not been through presale inspection I couldn't take it on the road just drove around the dealership lot. As most comments the interior is nice, since I didn't take it on the road I can't comment on how it drives. Could have bought this white SL or gray Platinum but decided to wait (my 4th gen still runs great) plus I really hope there will be SR with sunroof. Interesting that nav, radio, etc is not connected when cars arrive from factory all that is done during presale inspection, couldn't test that either. Here are few pics I took in a hury.

https://app.box.com/s/nddj4z3z2vf0tehca8cc0edyuru7t2gj
https://app.box.com/s/xrbcr6lfqoqzhk5jvp4nul8g2qrbiral
https://app.box.com/s/pbveqgo2wreqahzrceaf14nb5n4d6dnt
https://app.box.com/s/pzdblo5q77p2lvcaq9juh14clm2fvpr6
https://app.box.com/s/uxuakgafj87ijbskdx5pozwppnxgmyoj
https://app.box.com/s/dcu7guga5gx0ubntkrnhscmoohp1n2m6
Old 06-06-2015, 08:01 AM

Thanks guys. Great feedback! I will wait and see i am in no hurry. I will probably end up keeping my 7th generation until it falls apart
Old 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM

I saw an SR today too at the dealership and those 19" wheels definitely do it justice, IMO the 18"s look too small on the other model.

If I was in the market I picked one up, all I would add for appearance is a BBK up front only.

Fortunately after 13 years of use my 5.5 gen is running great and I will get a few years more out of it.
Old 06-06-2015, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by vlad0
Yesterday I went to a dealer as well. They were unloading 3 cars when I got there. Waited 15 minutes for them to unload. Since the cars have not been through presale inspection I couldn't take it on the road just drove around the dealership lot. As most comments the interior is nice, since I didn't take it on the road I can't comment on how it drives. Could have bought this white SL or gray Platinum but decided to wait (my 4th gen still runs great) plus I really hope there will be SR with sunroof. Interesting that nav, radio, etc is not connected when cars arrive from factory all that is done during presale inspection, couldn't test that either. Here are few pics I took in a hury.

https://app.box.com/s/nddj4z3z2vf0tehca8cc0edyuru7t2gj
https://app.box.com/s/xrbcr6lfqoqzhk5jvp4nul8g2qrbiral
https://app.box.com/s/pbveqgo2wreqahzrceaf14nb5n4d6dnt
https://app.box.com/s/pzdblo5q77p2lvcaq9juh14clm2fvpr6
https://app.box.com/s/uxuakgafj87ijbskdx5pozwppnxgmyoj
https://app.box.com/s/dcu7guga5gx0ubntkrnhscmoohp1n2m6
Nice photos.. Thanks Vlad. Love the car in white. Needs spoiler though.
Old 06-06-2015, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by vlad0
Interesting that nav, radio, etc is not connected when cars arrive from factory all that is done during presale inspection, couldn't test that either.
All cars have a "shipping fuse" that needs to be pulled when they arrive at the dealership for the cars to work properly.
Old 06-06-2015, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by R1600Turbo

All cars have a "shipping fuse" that needs to be pulled when they arrive at the dealership for the cars to work properly.
tell me more.... lol jk

unless you gonna do it
Old 06-06-2015, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by Daniel VQ30life
tell me more.... lol jk

unless you gonna do it
Thats all you need to know.
Old 06-06-2015, 10:39 PM

I was going to get a Brilliant Silver Platinum with Cashmere interior. But I searched dealerships out to 50 miles, etc, etc, etc, until I was finally covering the entire country (dealerships beyond 500 miles away). I found scads of Silver Platinums, but every one had the black/charcoal interior. I don't know why they gave us the Cashmere interior option on the Silver Platinum if they are not going to be building them.

I learned my lesson about dark interiors over fifty years ago. Maybe in Canada or Alaska, but not in middle Georgia.

I will try searching every few nights for awhile, and, if Nissan does not build a Silver Platinum with Cashmere interior (as they say they do), I will need to change to maybe a white exterior with Cashmere interior. Bummer.

Last edited by lightonthehill; 06-06-2015 at 10:43 PM.
Old 06-06-2015, 11:11 PM

I was going to get a Brilliant Silver Platinum with Cashmere interior. But I searched dealerships out to 50 miles, etc, etc, etc, until I was finally covering the entire country (dealerships beyond 500 miles away). I found scads of Silver Platinums, but every one had the black/charcoal interior. I don't know why they gave us the Cashmere interior option on the Silver Platinum if they are not going to be building them.
Don't dealerships usually order the cars built to their request? I don't think it's Nissan not building them, just dealerships not ordering them in the specific combo.
Old 06-07-2015, 05:33 AM

I learned my lesson about dark interiors over fifty years ago. Maybe in Canada or Alaska, but not in middle Georgia.

I will try searching every few nights for awhile, and, if Nissan does not build a Silver Platinum with Cashmere interior (as they say they do), I will need to change to maybe a white exterior with Cashmere interior. Bummer.
Don't settle for.what your second choice! You may have to order it or just wait a little longer. The dealership order the cars for their lot and it is easier to sale a car with black interior. Once the intial first round of cars have sold, most dealerships will then stock cars with the cashmere interior. In the beginning it is always about them ordering the combos they think Wil be most popular and sale the quickest.
Old 06-07-2015, 12:59 PM

R1600Turbo and NissanFreak2000 - Thanks for the responses. Yes, I have ordered vehicles special built at times in the past. Unless times have changed, that usually took around six weeks if things went well.

Of course things can go wrong. My wife ordered a truck equipped a specific way around thirty years ago, and the first two times she ordered (deleting the racing stripes), a response came back three weeks later telling her the truck could not be built that way. What began in November with her initial order was finally accepted in January, the truck was built in February, delivered March 7th with rusty spots on the bumper, etc, and finally fixed and delivered March 25th.

I am hopeful I will be able to get my 2016 Maxima a little quicker than that. I would not be totally bothered if I had to switch to a white exterior, as my 7th gen is white, and I have really loved its looks. I just thought the 8th gen looked especially good in Brilliant Silver (I have owned five silver vehicles during the last sixty-five years). But I will take your advice and not 'settle' for combination I won't love.

Last edited by lightonthehill; 06-07-2015 at 01:02 PM.
Old 06-07-2015, 05:05 PM

Went to Gwinnett Place Nissan today (Atlanta area) and they had one Platinum model, but it was on their showroom floor, so I couldn't drive it. But the sticker literally had a line that read:

> Additional Dealer Markup $2,000

After all the other junk they threw on it, the final price was over $44,000. Ha! Looks like I'll be waiting a while.

Name:  gaujbRB.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  180.9 KB
Old 06-07-2015, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by coasterswim
Went to Gwinnett Place Nissan today (Atlanta area) and they had one Platinum model, but it was on their showroom floor, so I couldn't drive it. But the sticker literally had a line that read:

After all the other junk they threw on it, the final price was over $44,000. Ha! Looks like I'll be waiting a while.

Awesome pic! Car looks amazing! Like you I will be waiting. I built mine online and it came to 42,000, so I will be waiting a little while longer too! It's stupid when dealerships do a markup, no car is worth paying a markup!
Old 06-07-2015, 05:36 PM

Well I did the 500+ search which shows the whole country also and found at least 8 Platinum's in Silver with the Cashmere interior. Maybe you are doing the search wrong. With the Platinum, you must use Cashmere Premium Ascot Leather in the search otherwise it will not come up. The leather is different in the SL.
I don't think you will have a problem, stock seems to be building fast.
Old 06-07-2015, 09:20 PM

Went by my local Nissan Dealer this evening here at Ed Martin Nissan in Indianapolis, and they had two 16s on the lot. The dealership was closed, but the doors were unlocked on one, so I was able to look over everything in peace. A Deep Blue Pearl S with black cloth, and the Gun Metallic SL with Black leather.

I must say the interior of this car actually approaches, dare I say it...Lexus level quality. Absolutely FANTASTIC.

The G.M. color is REALLY rich and classy looking, the car wears this color VERY WELL!

I liked the DBP by the pictures, but after seeing it in person, it's doesn't evoke the same excitement within me. It's nice enough, though.

Overall, I LOVE this car, and I must say again, the G.M. color makes the 2016 Maxima look like a 60K car...It's THAT classy looking!

I wish I was in a position to buy one right now, I would order a Gun Metallic with Camel Interior!

Last edited by phattyaltnatl; 06-07-2015 at 09:26 PM.
Old 06-08-2015, 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by steevo
Well I did the 500+ search which shows the whole country also and found at least 8 Platinum's in Silver with the Cashmere interior. Maybe you are doing the search wrong. With the Platinum, you must use Cashmere Premium Ascot Leather in the search otherwise it will not come up. The leather is different in the SL.
I don't think you will have a problem, stock seems to be building fast.
I must admit I did my search at 2AM Friday morning, and I would expect the number of 2016 Maximas on dealer lots has probably doubled since then. Thanks for letting me know the situation has changed.

I will be able to get the Nissan 'Friend/Family' rate (Datsun/Nissan connections going back to Tokyo in 1959), but that does not eliminate the 'Additional Dealer Markup', which is a thing added locally by most dealers, and which will be 'negotionable' within a month or two.

EDIT - Just searched again, found the same 8 you did. Nearest one is in Memphis, TN, which is 333 miles from my home. I had my last two Maximas trucked in from other dealers, but there was a per mile charge. 333 miles is too far/expensive to have one trucked. 2nd nearest - 416 miles. 3rd nearest - 523 miles. 4th nearest - 680 miles. 5th nearest - 712 miles. Other three are in California - around 2,500 miles. Looks like I may be waiting awhile.

Last edited by lightonthehill; 06-08-2015 at 01:45 AM.
Old 06-08-2015, 02:06 AM

Originally Posted by coasterswim

try regal Nissan on Holcomb bridge, that place is way more relaxed than any dealership in Gwinnett
Old 06-08-2015, 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by Daniel VQ30life
try regal Nissan on Holcomb bridge, that place is way more relaxed than any dealership in Gwinnett
Agreed. They don't have one on the lot yet, though. I bought my current Altima at Sutherlin Mall of Georgia so I'll be giving them a look, too.
Old 06-08-2015, 08:16 AM

The dealerships here in Houston don't have them listed on their website in inventory, which I thought was weird. So I drove to one near by and I saw 6 maxima's hidden in the back behind a gate. Sadly they all had sold on them, so I was not able to get close to them. :-(
Old 06-08-2015, 08:40 AM

Test Drive Nissan 2016 Maxima SV

I received call Sunday June , 7 2015 from my Nissan dealer if I was available to test drive a 2016 Nissan Maxima. I know Sunday sounds a bit unusual but since the competition was open they opened this Sunday. There were two available , one Maxima SR Gun Metallic and one SV Storm Blue. I chose the SV since it would ride very similar to a Platinum. The car had 88 miles , color Storm Blue with Charcoal Leather.
I did a complete walk around looking for anything that would show any poor build quality. All exterior portions of car’s fit and finish were what I have come to expect from Nissan. Next I was given the keys and my salesmen left me alone so he could attend to other customers. He told me to take the car out for a long ride. So off I went. First I drove car home so I can checkout how it fit into my garage. Interesting enough as I entered the garage Sonar warning came on and as I got close to the back wall about six inches from same the sonar warning was on solid. Very nice !
At this point I backed out of garage using the backup camera which by the way was very clear and sharp. Once I was out of garage I spent about 15 minutes looking over the entire inside of car. I was impressed with everything. By far the interior was the best of all my past Maxima’s including my 2012 Maxima.

Its time for the my drive first up was Highway, Drove car about 25 miles one way was in normal and return in sport. There was no squeaks , or vibrations anywhere and I verified the passenger seat was not shaking. Steering was a little light as you start going but tightened up as your speed increased. In sport mode that wasn’t the case. Tight all around. Acceleration was excellent. CVT was smooth all the way , Interesting at roughly 75 I noticed the tac sitting around 1850 to 1900 RPMs. Next I tried cruise control and noticed that once you turn on cruise you will see the cruise symbol in the upper right side of the 7 inch display as well as the speed you set (very nice). Return drive in sport mode steering was definitely tighter, No change in sound from normal to sport mode to my ears. Pushing the car you now felt the shift points that is programmed
In for sport mode. Now for driving on local streets. With very light throttle found it a little diffcult to keep the cars speed at 45 as it just wants to go. Over time I am sure I would get use to it. Steering was same as stated above in normal mode and sport mode. Car took all bumps without any issues. Car turns with ease , corners very nice.
A couple of times I purposely stopped hard to my delight the car did not nose
dive , completely flat. Braking was very solid with great peddle feedback, It felt much better then current 2012 Maxima.

Other things of importance Map display was excellent clear and crisp. Glove Box has lots of space , console Storage area a little small but not a problem. Thought the 8 inch Display controller was placed perfectly. Air conditioning was What I have been used to in my current Maxima (COLD). Driver’s seat felt very comfortable and has plenty adjustment. Front view , once seat was adjusted for me was no worse then current Maxima . Rear View slightly less the my current Maxima. But when you are backing up you will use the backup camera as an AID.

Final thoughts
I have to say this car just wants to go , never felt cramped, loved the new console design , Total drive was 35 miles.
Storm Blue with the Charcoal interior is not for me.

Randy
Old 06-08-2015, 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by R1600Turbo
Don't dealerships usually order the cars built to their request? I don't think it's Nissan not building them, just dealerships not ordering them in the specific combo.
My understanding is that the early arrivals are allotments that have already been built by Nissan.

When I attended dealer training, I specifically asked the owner how long it would be before he would be ordering. His response was that it has varied, but he expected to be sending in his own orders within a couple of months.
Old 06-08-2015, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by Randy
Test Drive Nissan 2016 Maxima SV

.......Return drive in sport mode steering was definitely tighter, No change in sound from normal to sport mode to my ears. Pushing the car you now felt the shift points that is programmed In for sport mode....

Randy
Randy, your comment seems to indicate that the simulated shifts from the D-Step shift logic only kicks in when you are in sport mode. Is that really the case, you don't feel any "shifts" in regular mode? How did you like the feeling of the "faux shifts" on the Maxima's CVT?

Good helpful review BTW...
Old 06-08-2015, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by Max2013
Randy, your comment seems to indicate that the simulated shifts from the D-Step shift logic only kicks in when you are in sport mode. Is that really the case, you don't feel any "shifts" in regular mode? How did you like the feeling of the "faux shifts" on the Maxima's CVT?

Good helpful review BTW...
Correct - I didn't feel any shifts in normal mode -
The faux shifts during sport mode were very positive - and can
be seen on the TAC.

Hope this helps
Old 06-08-2015, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by phattyaltnatl
Went by my local Nissan Dealer this evening here at Ed Martin Nissan in Indianapolis, and they had two 16s on the lot. The dealership was closed, but the doors were unlocked on one, so I was able to look over everything in peace. A Deep Blue Pearl S with black cloth, and the Gun Metallic SL with Black leather.
!
Phatty did you happen to take pics of the S's interior, no pics have surfaced on the S model yet? I'm curious to how the cloth feels, door panels etc.
Old 06-08-2015, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by NissanFreak2000
The dealerships here in Houston don't have them listed on their website in inventory, which I thought was weird. So I drove to one near by and I saw 6 maxima's hidden in the back behind a gate. Sadly they all had sold on them, so I was not able to get close to them. :-(
Did you go to Baker Nissan on 290? That's where I saw some Maximas hidden at. Although, I did see one getting washed and ready to go. I guess the new owner was on his/her way! I'm so sad! I want one but my OCD kicks in and makes me want for the next year models.
Old 06-08-2015, 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Propa Teknique
Did you go to Baker Nissan on 290? That's where I saw some Maximas hidden at. Although, I did see one getting washed and ready to go. I guess the new owner was on his/her way! I'm so sad! I want one but my OCD kicks in and makes me want for the next year models.
No, this was at Central Houston Nissan, on S Loop W Fwy. I know the feeling, I am going to wait a little bit until some negotiations can be had,lol.
Old 06-08-2015, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by MONTE 01&97 SE
Phatty did you happen to take pics of the S's interior, no pics have surfaced on the S model yet? I'm curious to how the cloth feels, door panels etc.
I got a short video of the inside of the S, and the exterior of both. Sorry, the video SUCKS, and I didn't get very much.

Old 06-08-2015, 05:52 PM

the all important door panels.

Yes, the arm rests and door pulls are padded leather on the "base model"! VERY NICE INDEED!

Quick Reply: Went to a dealer today:(