8th Generation Maxima (2016-) Let's see what Nissan has to offer on the 8th generation Maxima

Maxima SR Middle East (with moonroof)

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2016, 05:41 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

Maxima SR Middle East (with moonroof)

The Nissan Maxima 8th gen has launched in the GCC for a few months now.

Official Maxima Middle East website
http://www.nissanmaxima.me/2016/Home-en
Offical brochure (GCC Middle East Specification)
http://www.nissanmaxima.me/2016/brochure_en.html
Old 02-20-2016, 06:12 AM

Originally Posted by blackcyborg009
The Nissan Maxima 8th gen has launched in the GCC for a few months now.

Official Maxima Middle East website
http://www.nissanmaxima.me/2016/Home-en
Offical brochure (GCC Middle East Specification)
http://www.nissanmaxima.me/2016/brochure_en.html
Yes they have launched it here, but only received a total of 300 cars early December. New order was made for 3000 cars apparently, Nissan USA cannot meet up with the demand, hence they only sent 300 more. From this 300, only 5 cars are with the charcoal interior and the rest being light tan. Sadly no camel interior for the middle east market.
On the other hand, the SR is the high end with all the options including the Platinum goodies. So its more like a combination of the SR and Platinum you get in the states.
I'm getting my SR Pearl white w/ Charcoal Interior this week hopefully

P.S. the numbers mentioned above are only for KSA

Last edited by maxima_sr; 02-20-2016 at 06:16 AM.
Old 02-20-2016, 10:25 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

Originally Posted by maxima_sr
Yes they have launched it here, but only received a total of 300 cars early December. New order was made for 3000 cars apparently, Nissan USA cannot meet up with the demand, hence they only sent 300 more. From this 300, only 5 cars are with the charcoal interior and the rest being light tan. Sadly no camel interior for the middle east market.
On the other hand, the SR is the high end with all the options including the Platinum goodies. So its more like a combination of the SR and Platinum you get in the states.
I'm getting my SR Pearl white w/ Charcoal Interior this week hopefully

P.S. the numbers mentioned above are only for KSA
Oh nice.
Actually it's nice that the SR variant is considered as the flagship model for the Middle East. It's better compared to say South Korea wherein they only get one variant (e.g. Platinum model based on Canadian specifications).

P.S.
Anyways, do you think you guys will get the Midnight Edition in the Middle East? Or at the very least the Black Diffuser? (as a separate accessory)
Old 02-20-2016, 12:55 PM

Oh nice.
Actually it's nice that the SR variant is considered as the flagship model for the Middle East. It's better compared to say South Korea wherein they only get one variant (e.g. Platinum model based on Canadian specifications).

P.S.
Anyways, do you think you guys will get the Midnight Edition in the Middle East? Or at the very least the Black Diffuser? (as a separate accessory)
Yeah we just have the S, SL & SR.

I don't think they will have the Midnight Edition here. Even if they did, it won't be until next year or so.
There is pretty much only dealer here and they don't have the accessories. They could get them ordered but that way you get the black diffuser for round about $540. I rather order online myself and get it for half that price.
Old 02-20-2016, 10:10 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Originally Posted by maxima_sr
Yeah we just have the S, SL & SR.

I don't think they will have the Midnight Edition here. Even if they did, it won't be until next year or so.
There is pretty much only dealer here and they don't have the accessories. They could get them ordered but that way you get the black diffuser for round about $540. I rather order online myself and get it for half that price.
I see.
By the way, this must be a surprise to North Americans that a Maxima SR has a sunroof in other markets............
Old 05-07-2018, 08:05 PM

I see.
By the way, this must be a surprise to North Americans that a Maxima SR has a sunroof in other markets............
I got really confused considering the Maxima SR in the states doesn't have a sunroof (dumb move imo) but I didn't know they sold the Maxima overseas. I thought they were all rebadged Infiniti Q45's or whatever lol
Old 05-08-2018, 03:21 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

both SV and SR have a sunroof in Saudi Arabia.