Advanced Suspension, Chassis, and Braking Talk about suspension geometry, advanced handling/chassis setup, custom brakes, etc. NOT your basic brake pads and "best drop" Information.

BlehmCo for Sale.

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 06:07 AM
STFU n00b!

BlehmCo for Sale.

Yup. You heard it. Don't have the time to deal with it anymore. Business is for sale. I hate to do it, but I've got to cut back on the stress in my life.

This will be a 1-lot purchase including the BlehmCo name, all parts inventory, design blueprints, fabricator and supplier disclosures, website rights, and fabrication jigs. No tools will be included in the sale. I have approx $15,000 worth of parts inventory on hand, both finished product and raw material. I will also personally train the buyer on the application, fabrication, and installation of each and every item in my catalog- provided that said buyer comes to Houston.

no individual parts or designs for sale. All or none.

This business had $50k+ in sales the first year of operation and has grown dramatically ever since. It has turned a profit since the first quarter of operation. VERY few businesses can say this without flat out lying to you. There is the potential- with just the products currently in the catalog- for $250,000 annual sales as a conservative estimate.

Sales price will not be disclosed online, but is negotiable. I will not even bother to respond to lowball offers or people I know are wasting my time.

For anyone interested, please contact me directly at matt@mattblehm.com
Old 08-24-2007, 08:46 AM
Lightly modded

Well Matt BlehmCo has done some great stuff here. I'm sad to see you have to let go of it. This is something I would love to get involved with, but I'm still in school and that would just be too much. Good luck with the sale, and thanks for the great products.
Old 08-24-2007, 06:40 PM
dko
duck and cover

good luck with the sale Matt, i hope it goes to someone good. i'd hate to have the name spoiled by some jacka$$

thanks for everything!
Old 08-24-2007, 08:28 PM
Driving is the next best thing

That's sad to hear...

Well, thanks for the great products you came up with, and good luck with the sale!