All Motor All Motor Advanced Performance. Talk about Engine Swaps, Internal Engine work. Not your basic Y pipe and Intake Information.

Emanage Ultimate is in !!

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2006, 12:09 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Emanage Ultimate is in !!

Well the car runs. I am getting 02 01 Code Ignition Signal Circuit.

I am currently running really rich on start up (10:1-11:1) and during regular driving idle. I havnt had the car out for a ride yet so I cant really tell you how it behaves on the road. My setup is S/C, Z32 MAF (charged side), Z32 Injectors (370cc), AEM FPR, Cartech FMU (Will be coming out tomorrow).

If I mess around with any of the settings like the I/J tab and changed the injectors from 260-370, the car goes really really lean and starves itself and I pretty much have to shut the car off. I tried changing the MAF to the DETT but it doesnt let me. What am I doing wrong ?

This is kinda just an update because tomorrow I have to take out my Cartech FMU, and wire in the MEVI, Pressure sensor and the WB. I just dont know where to go from here.
Old 05-20-2006, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by matty
Well the car runs. I am getting 02 01 Code Ignition Signal Circuit.

I am currently running really rich on start up (10:1-11:1) and during regular driving idle. I havnt had the car out for a ride yet so I cant really tell you how it behaves on the road. My setup is S/C, Z32 MAF (charged side), Z32 Injectors (370cc), AEM FPR, Cartech FMU (Will be coming out tomorrow).

If I mess around with any of the settings like the I/J tab and changed the injectors from 260-370, the car goes really really lean and starves itself and I pretty much have to shut the car off. I tried changing the MAF to the DETT but it doesnt let me. What am I doing wrong ?

This is kinda just an update because tomorrow I have to take out my Cartech FMU, and wire in the MEVI, Pressure sensor and the WB. I just dont know where to go from here.

Cool matty. I think i might be looking into this sometime down the road. As for the I/J tab i don't think you should input 260-370 since you are using the 300zx MAF which already scales the injectors back. It is kinda like you would be scalling them back twice if that makes since