Audio and Electronics Discuss in-car entertainment systems, audio and video systems, car alarms and other electronics topics.
View Poll Results: Which ones are better?
I have an alpine 7893 cd player and a mtx thunder4405 to power my system...
100.00%
I need some feedback on the focal polykevlar and the infinity perfect componet system.....Which one sounds better and can handle more power....
0%
I will have a componet system in front and rear....Any ideas on what kind of sub or subs to compliment my system......
0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Which ones?

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2002, 03:46 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Componet system help!!!!!!!

Check this out....I have an alpine 7893 cd player, mtx thunder4405 amp and my question is which componet system is better? I am going to put a 6.5 componet system in front and rear........It will be focal polykevlar's or the infinity perfects....Which ones are better and can handle the most power.....Also, anyone with any ideas on subs?
This will be in a 2002 Maxima Se by the way...
Old 10-13-2002, 10:58 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: Componet system help!!!!!!!

Originally posted by R.A.W.
Check this out....I have an alpine 7893 cd player, mtx thunder4405 amp and my question is which componet system is better? I am going to put a 6.5 componet system in front and rear........It will be focal polykevlar's or the infinity perfects....Which ones are better and can handle the most power.....Also, anyone with any ideas on subs?
This will be in a 2002 Maxima Se by the way...
I dont know if you have checked out my page... www.cardomain.com/id/cwally I have the Focals in the front and rear, and I think they sound great. I had the Eclipse seperates and point source and they just did not seem to handle well. Utopias in front, and polyglass in the rear is what i have now. If you can, make they place the rear tweeter in the pillar, it provides sooo much rear fill. Makes all the difference.

I have the Eclipse Aluminums in the trunk, and they give me awesome bass.