Audio and Electronics Discuss in-car entertainment systems, audio and video systems, car alarms and other electronics topics.

Looking for bass songs

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2004, 03:07 PM

Looking for bass songs

Does anyone know of any good bass cd's or songs with nice, deep, loud bass?

Thanks
Old 03-18-2004, 03:32 PM

Hip-hop,reggae, Lil jon and the eastside boys is a hot c.d. Great bass. Or if you really want to test your subs get some competition bass music...
Old 03-18-2004, 03:46 PM

go search for bass test on kazza, there is some crazy stuff!
Old 03-18-2004, 03:47 PM

project pat, master p... theres a ton of songs. any west coast rapper.
Old 03-18-2004, 05:59 PM

Jay Z- The Black Album (Insane Bass)
Most Eminem CD's
Linkin Park- Reanimation
Old 03-18-2004, 06:07 PM

get the IASCA Competition cd if you really want to test your subs out (fair warning though, this cd got some CRAZY bass)

DJ Magic Mike and Bass Mekanik are other two artist that comes to mind.
Old 03-18-2004, 06:42 PM

Yah I really want to test my sub, I cannot reach its limits. www.stryke.com/AVseries.html AV-15
Old 03-18-2004, 08:02 PM

wow...that thing is a spl monster
Old 03-19-2004, 09:13 AM
Sanduguero

Originally Posted by Fosgate Fan
wow...that thing is a spl monster

Disturbing the peace luda cris #8 Bass is Bananas!
Old 03-19-2004, 09:58 AM
2-Wheelin it...

ok, now for some serious bass.

DeiselBoy - Project Human - CD1

play this cd, especially track #12 (shadow remix) and then let me know if your subs don't pop. the bass drops so low on this track, the shaking turns into flexxing. sick stuff. i had MECCA hear it, cause it's prolly one of the hardest bass songs i've ever heard, and he confirmed that it hit real hard.
Old 03-19-2004, 03:43 PM

I found a song with some real BASSSSS download it and test it out on your subs.... 36 Mafia - Late Night Tip (the bass is very low and extremely loud)
Old 03-19-2004, 03:49 PM

Song

Originally Posted by PoLo
ok, now for some serious bass.

DeiselBoy - Project Human - CD1

play this cd, especially track #12 (shadow remix) and then let me know if your subs don't pop. the bass drops so low on this track, the shaking turns into flexxing. sick stuff. i had MECCA hear it, cause it's prolly one of the hardest bass songs i've ever heard, and he confirmed that it hit real hard.
OMG that is a serious bass song, but my sub didnt pop, I currently have it in a 3 ft^3 sealed box, on WinISD it says I wont bottom it out until 5hz with full power. I normally keep it in box that is 3.8 ft^3 tuned to 22.57hz. The whole cabinet is made out of baltic birch wood (Home Depot had it in their scrap wood section 6 bucks a piece) except for the side with the terminal cup, because I ran out of baltic birch, nobody will see it when I carpet it.

Just Have To Carpet It Now!!!

Old 03-19-2004, 04:00 PM
2-Wheelin it...

Originally Posted by superblack98se
OMG that is a serious bass song, but my sub didnt pop, I currently have it in a 3 ft^3 sealed box, on WinISD it says I wont bottom it out until 5hz with full power w/o reaching full excursion. I normally keep it in box that is 3.8 ft^3 tuned to 22.57hz.

i'm glad you at least checked out the song...some people just ignore requests...but did i not tell you, that song goes beyond shaking and just flexes your whole rear section. another good strong bass song is #20 in DJ Marky - The Brazilian Job. it's called "So Tinha Que Ser Com Voce [Original Lounge Mix]"
the first 1:45 is nothing but dings and ticks and some woman chanting in brazilian, but then when it really hits, man does that ish pound.
i'm thinking of another crazy one. and when i mean crazy, i don't just mean blah blah bass...i'm talkin pounding headache bass.
on the same deiselboy album, #11 - Stalker (Danny C Remix)....

those are the only 2 serious ones i can think of. of course there are many, but very few (i think) can actually produce quality clean clear and strong bass. rap bass is too muffled for me....it's good, like lil john, ying yang twinz, and all that dirty south stuff. those hit nicely. like "damn" hits a nice level. but like they said, those bass cd's are sick. i have 3. and when i play those, i need to stop. my trunk just rattles TOO much.
Old 03-19-2004, 05:32 PM

damn that box is big! just need to pretty it up a little
Old 03-19-2004, 05:39 PM

i'm glad you at least checked out the song...some people just ignore requests...but did i not tell you, that song goes beyond shaking and just flexes your whole rear section. another good strong bass song is #20 in DJ Marky - The Brazilian Job. it's called "So Tinha Que Ser Com Voce [Original Lounge Mix]"
the first 1:45 is nothing but dings and ticks and some woman chanting in brazilian, but then when it really hits, man does that ish pound.
i'm thinking of another crazy one. and when i mean crazy, i don't just mean blah blah bass...i'm talkin pounding headache bass.

those are the only 2 serious ones i can think of. of course there are many, but very few (i think) can actually produce quality clean clear and strong bass. rap bass is too muffled for me....it's good, like lil john, ying yang twinz, and all that dirty south stuff. those hit nicely. like "damn" hits a nice level. but like they said, those bass cd's are sick. i have 3. and when i play those, i need to stop. my trunk just rattles TOO much.
yeah whistle while you twerks is great. i was listening to it today. very nice. damn is good too but does not drop as low or hard, but i still love it.
Old 03-19-2004, 06:41 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Dieselboy?

I'll have to look that one up on kazaa when I get home. What music genre is that? Hip hop? Trance?
Old 03-19-2004, 06:43 PM
2-Wheelin it...

Originally Posted by Mishmosh
Dieselboy?

I'll have to look that one up on kazaa when I get home. What music genre is that? Hip hop? Trance?
Drum n Bass....very quick origination fo it...it's pretty much rap sped up like 5-10 times and then amplified bass....i've got some krs-1 tracks, and if you listen closely, you'll see where the rap style beats are
Old 03-19-2004, 08:11 PM

is that the grill from parts express?
Old 03-19-2004, 08:32 PM

Man I thought the bassheads were all dead but me. I am a bass music fanatic. From the old days when it was just DXJ and The Bass that Ate Miami to the competitive days of Bass 305, Techmaster P.E.B. Bass Patrol, DJ Magic Mike, Bass Mekanik, Bass Hit, and the list goes on and on and on. Out of all the bass music I have (and trust me I have enough bass tapes & cd's that I could open a record store the size of walmart) There are only a few tracks I recommend in order to test your calibrations and peaks in your sub.
1. Quad Force - Feel The Real Bass #11 Bass Contest (has a 30hz-45hz long, low bass note hidden behind the beat.)
2. Bass Patrol - Nuthin But Bass #12 Competition Bass (its an actual test cycle over notes from 75hz down to 27hz.)
3. Bass Extreme - Bass Extreme #15 2&2 (this is where its gets good. Bass you can see punding the speaker but you can't hear a note at all 20hz) #8Lo Groove (a fast track that has hard breaks and drums good for testing acustic depth)
4. Bass Mekanik - Sonic Overload #12 Bottomless Beat (This is the tightest most creative use of bass ever. Its a actual song that plays bass notes down until the last few seconds of the song where you hear no bass at all on the drop. Its good for test your speakers cone movement and heat transfer.)
And finally the mother of any true bass head....
5. Bass Hit - Bass Submission #12 I Dream of Bass. (This is nothing but low notes that are so full your speakers will clip at any volume level if you have an underpowered system.)
Old 03-20-2004, 01:44 PM

Jay Z-the black album #6, bass is incredibly loud in this song, also many of dr. dre's cds have very good bass. dancehall reggae is always good if you want heavy bass.
Old 03-20-2004, 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by slickrick
is that the grill from parts express?

Yes that is the parts express 15" grille
Old 03-20-2004, 02:33 PM

Bass Erotica has a lot of great bass songs

try downloading a song called 976 Bass off Kazaa
Old 03-20-2004, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by superblack98se
Yes that is the parts express 15" grille
cool. i really like those grills. their cheap but seem to be of good quality so far. and they are big enough so my subs wont bump into them.
Old 03-20-2004, 04:10 PM

might also want to try DJ Magic Mike - Feel The Bass #4

got some good low end stuff there.
Old 03-21-2004, 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by slickrick
cool. i really like those grills. their cheap but seem to be of good quality so far. and they are big enough so my subs wont bump into them.

That was one of my main concerns, I needed to find a grille that my subwoofer wouldn't hit when playing, this works perfectly.
Old 03-21-2004, 10:00 AM

Top Shotter aka Here comes the boom by DMX and Sean Paul. Great Bass on this one!!!
Old 03-21-2004, 05:22 PM

try mtx night bass
Old 03-21-2004, 11:44 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Search for "Woofer Cooker"

**Warning** if you destroy you sub(s) with this song, Its NOT my fault. Do not listen to it longer then 30-45sec. It WILL most likley fry your voice coil(s)
Ive listed this be4 on CAF, and some1 blew out two of his kicker L5's with this song.

This is what he had to say about it...

"well your woofer cooker cooked my solos baric's voice coil former glue. Didnt damage the coils just bubbles up the inside of the former and made it rub on the magnet. Joy now I need to find a way to fix that, carefull guys that woofer cooker is one heck of a barb b q."

Me: Dont tell me you just went out and did that !

him: "Yep I sure did just do that

Once again, be careful with this song. If you have a ported setup you'll know when to back off when you start to smell something... if your sealed, then be careful. I still say DO NOT play this song longer then 30-45sec, it shakes the car down to the core.

Have fun
Old 03-24-2004, 03:18 PM

Prodigy (fat Of The Land)
Diesel Power

That Song Killed The Speakers In My First Car!!
I Think You'll Like It
Old 03-24-2004, 05:35 PM

Big Tymers - Big Money Heavy Weight #5, #10(Beat It Up) bumps... pretty much anything from the south will put ya subs to the test
Old 03-25-2004, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by HitManSE
Search for "Woofer Cooker"

**Warning** if you destroy you sub(s) with this song, Its NOT my fault. Do not listen to it longer then 30-45sec. It WILL most likley fry your voice coil(s)
Ive listed this be4 on CAF, and some1 blew out two of his kicker L5's with this song.

This is what he had to say about it...

"well your woofer cooker cooked my solos baric's voice coil former glue. Didnt damage the coils just bubbles up the inside of the former and made it rub on the magnet. Joy now I need to find a way to fix that, carefull guys that woofer cooker is one heck of a barb b q."

Me: Dont tell me you just went out and did that !

him: "Yep I sure did just do that

Once again, be careful with this song. If you have a ported setup you'll know when to back off when you start to smell something... if your sealed, then be careful. I still say DO NOT play this song longer then 30-45sec, it shakes the car down to the core.

Have fun
This is a track off the Bass Hit Album "Bass Submission. Its a hot track too and will f' you system up if your not tweaked properly.
Old 03-25-2004, 07:52 PM
I need a truck

Ol skool - Killin Me Softly by The Fugees
Old 03-25-2004, 10:17 PM

Anything by Three Six Mafia slams. BoneThugs-Ghetto Cowboy (deeeeep)
Days of our lives, well that song can pretty much blur your vision...(results may vary, depening on your setup )
Old 03-26-2004, 08:25 AM

yeah, big tymers still fly instrumental

The Crystal Method, not crazy lows, but clean and some are solid the whole way thru
Old 03-26-2004, 08:34 AM

Stimulate, Eminem, its a low vibe, but it feels like my doors are going to fall off the hinges, loven my audio bahns
Old 03-26-2004, 10:30 AM

- Twista and Speedknot Mobstaz -
"Warm Embrace" or "Legit Ballers"

Plus as mentioned B4 any 3/6 Mafia
Old 03-26-2004, 08:20 PM

ive got a couple

Lil Flip - Da Roof
Outkast and Kilo - Love ya in the mouth
Three 6 Mafia - Late Night Tip

^ They **** loud
Old 03-27-2004, 06:32 AM

Originally Posted by HitManSE
Anything by Three Six Mafia slams. BoneThugs-Ghetto Cowboy (deeeeep)
Days of our lives, well that song can pretty much blur your vision...(results may vary, depening on your setup )
sounds like you have a vicious setup in your car
Old 03-27-2004, 06:50 AM
Kevlo for President

Trilville cd - track 13-16
Old 03-27-2004, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Fosgate Fan
sounds like you have a vicious setup in your car
You could say that
The real problem im having keeping the volume in check. I feel like a 16yr old with his 1st system again If I keep the sub level low, SQ is sweet...but when its turned up the bass pretty much blows the SQ out the window.
The song Late Night Tip by 36mafia is one of my faborites to scare some1 the 1st time they hear is. I love how it starts off, nice & slow...mellow beat then out of nowere is slams a 30hz note...

I need to grow up

Quick Reply: Looking for bass songs