Audio and Electronics Discuss in-car entertainment systems, audio and video systems, car alarms and other electronics topics.

Don Help plz i got ROBBED

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2005, 01:32 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Don Help plz i got ROBBED

My brother took my car yesterday to his house in fresh meadows, in the morning he calls me and...........

this is what they've done to my car:

so, these ***** asses break into my car try to rob my avn5435, they fail, so they decide to break the **** with a hammer or something, the unit won't open, the screen is completelly cracked, **** i'm pissed!

on top of that they are successful in stealing:

2 X 12" diamond subs

2 X diamond amps

my PS2

what should i do Don...........

my heart is broken...
Old 10-20-2005, 01:41 PM
Back from Hibernation

I'm soooo sorry to hear/see this brother. Were cops called? Do you have receipts? Have you contacted insurance?

bastards.
Old 10-20-2005, 01:50 PM

damn, if I had access to forensics, I sdwear I would dust and enter prints on the database.
Sorry about that one that sux donkeydix.
Old 10-20-2005, 01:53 PM
SHIFT_om nom nom nom

The way I see it, your brother owes you a new system.
Old 10-20-2005, 01:55 PM

this makes me want to get a viper alarm now. yes call the forsncis lab and have them dust the car for prints...they are there for sure. anyway, have don start making you recipts if you dont have some already. maybe with a lil price boost as well?
Old 10-20-2005, 02:10 PM

damn...bro i cant imagine the pain you feel...just take a deep beath and realize that they are material things and can be replaced...If the AVN was bought through Don, you know your ESN theft protection covers you...but you must have a valid police report, take care of that...Good luck man...

BTW was the car alarmed? No offense, but if they had time to take the system ...I wouldn't rule out it being an 'inside' job..who knows who your brother flossed that to, and who that person knows...etc..jealous' one's envy.. sucks man...
Old 10-20-2005, 02:26 PM

Car has a Viper 791 alarm

both alarm and audio installed by Don.

No way my brother would do this to me, since he is the one paying for the car and the audio i got from gift certificates that my brother gave me thru T-mobile.

i wish a more proffessional thief would have robbed me, since he would at least not break everything in the process.

Now i need a whole new dashboard, since these ****** totally broke everything in the center console, all brackets inside are either twisted badly or just ripped.
Old 10-20-2005, 02:54 PM
Back from Hibernation

azzholes .
Old 10-20-2005, 03:17 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Dam that sucks! I hope your insurance picks covers it.
Old 10-20-2005, 03:23 PM

**** bro i feel for you, you gota love our society today, jealous prickks
Old 10-20-2005, 04:15 PM

damn that sucks **** man, sorry to hear. people just hate what they don't have...
Old 10-20-2005, 04:17 PM
'Trynna' is not a word

Damn freakin amatures! When my 4th gen was broken into, they did something similiar, could not figure out how to get the head unit out, so they just tore up the dash. What was your brother doing that he did not notice the alarm going off? I'm assuming he had the remote close by?
Old 10-20-2005, 04:25 PM
99 SE-L

Damn,Those Theives are Fcking Dumasses for sure couldint steal it so they break . Contact insurance/make a police report ,maybe you will suceed in getting your goodies back

Old 10-20-2005, 06:20 PM

dam that must hurt..

thats a shiet load of money to take...

no point of livin in NY with a nice system, its easy enough to take the car you lucky they didnt pull out the immoboliser and take 2 phillips screwdriver and pry the starter...

sorry man...sucks not everyone know eclispes have esn.. at least not amater thieves

freshmeadows? most likely some young asian dudes,, no offense but they steal hids like crazy in that hoood.

your bro. was probably bumpin that shiet before he parked.. big mistake
you live in learn
Old 10-20-2005, 06:29 PM
99 SE-L

Originally Posted by 2 Da Max
dam that must hurt..

thats a shiet load of money to take...

no point of livin in NY with a nice system, its easy enough to take the car you lucky they didnt pull out the immoboliser and take 2 phillips screwdriver and pry the starter...

sorry man...sucks not everyone know eclispes have esn.. at least not amater thieves

freshmeadows? most likely some young asian dudes,, no offense but they steal hids like crazy in that hoood.

your bro. was probably bumpin that shiet before he parked.. big mistake
you live in learn

Holy bad spelling batman!!

Old 10-20-2005, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by 99 SE-L
Holy bad spelling batman!!
loll

but seriously i feel sorry for the guy who lost his system.. and i think he was in a car accident b4? or not?

dam bro. thats some bad luck.. dont worry youll get the navi back, since it is eclipse
Old 10-20-2005, 07:34 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

man seeing that breaks muh heart too. wow this really makes me wanna get an aftermarket alarm for my ride now too. especailly with all of my computer and audio gear in my ride.

this makes you REALLY want find those tools and jack them up real good and make them physically pay for what they did.

good luck with everything. at least you have a solid crew of online (and local buds) to help you get things back together and give you moral support
Old 10-20-2005, 07:47 PM
I tend to get a bit irritable

Alex sorry to hear about this. I got your mesage, but I was unavailable at the time. Ill give you a call in the morning.
Old 10-20-2005, 08:18 PM

atleast Don did a great installation since they couldnt get out that navi. and dam did they pry that shiet up bad. i didnt notice b4 how bad your dash was, and you have beautiful interior aswell..

if i were u i would keep an eye out on ebay soon, or other forums sale sections

i would also setup a dummy car with a cheap system in it around the area
Old 10-21-2005, 12:19 PM
§è~® f®ÈÄk

atleast Don did a great installation since they couldnt get out that navi. and dam did they pry that shiet up bad. i didnt notice b4 how bad your dash was, and you have beautiful interior aswell..

if i were u i would keep an eye out on ebay soon, or other forums sale sections

i would also setup a dummy car with a cheap system in it around the area

The install prob has nothing to do with them not getting it out. They did'nt know HOW to. Still this sux man. Just hope insurance will cover it if you have/can get reciepts.
Old 10-21-2005, 12:22 PM

thats soo lame..i cant believe this kind of $hit happenes to good people..wtf are these theives problm?...they bent the side of the center console too? OMG...just did you have full coverage on your car? if so retain as many reciepts as you can..this is insane ..if you cant find your reciepts find friends with the same electronics as you to send you their reciepts..sorry i cant be more helpful...wow..why do people do this?
Old 10-21-2005, 01:42 PM
SHIFT_om nom nom nom

but seriously i feel sorry for the guy who lost his system.. and i think he was in a car accident b4? or not?

Yes, and he DIDN'T HAVE INSURANCE!

I surley hope you were smart enough to purchase it since the first accident so some of this was covered?
Old 10-21-2005, 05:07 PM

ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they couldn't do a clean job so they have to tear it up. Sorry to hear that bro. I'm out in Queens all the time and thought Fresh Meadows was a nice area but I guess the nice areas get hit too. Sorry man.
Old 10-21-2005, 09:05 PM
darealdeal21

Damn, NYghetto, i feel for you man. Same thing happened too me. Couldnt get my radio, so they ripped off the face plate and tried dragging two 12'' subs through my window lol...hope all goes well and you get it fixed man

Old 10-21-2005, 10:47 PM

sometimes when they cant get the system or steal the car, the usually just rip up the seats and vandalize the shiet out of the interior
Old 10-22-2005, 09:34 AM

Yeah eclipse will replace this under there ESN program. So can your insurance really...

Did your brother not arm the car?

I know from experience, that it would take me about 15 mins ATLEAST to take out my AVN...and I have done it 1000000 times.

These guys had alot of time to do this.
Old 10-22-2005, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by Igor911
Yeah eclipse will replace this under there ESN program. So can your insurance really...
That is incorrect.
Old 10-22-2005, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by Pearl96Max
That is incorrect.
then what is
Old 10-22-2005, 10:28 AM

then what is
it wasn't stolen, the unit is still there...
Old 10-22-2005, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by thephatOne
it wasn't stolen, the unit is still there...
way to alleviate the situation. your gonna make him cry.
Old 10-22-2005, 10:38 AM

then what is

How is gay? Its not stolen.
Old 10-22-2005, 11:21 AM
99 SE-L

Originally Posted by Pearl96Max
How is gay? Its not stolen.
He can make it be stolen

Old 10-22-2005, 11:40 AM

He can make it be stolen
that would be fraud...
Old 10-22-2005, 11:53 AM

that would be fraud...
LIKe no one has ever done it before right? like more than half the population in the US (who cheats on their taxes) has not tried to make money from their insurance company claiming that other things have been stolen in their car before from a break in....IM sure if you were in this situation...and your unit was all scratched up (and costs about 1200 bucks to replace) , im sure that you wouldnt be like "oh ok...i just got my car broken into..time to put all the money i have into replacing something that was against human nature to steal from me...but ill make an exception because i believe in the good of people"....I think not...on the contrary; you would atleast consider frauding whoever you have to...in order to get your money back. Just trying to put this into perspective of how you he feels...not saying hes gonna do it..and im not attacking you igor either
Old 10-22-2005, 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by PandaXpress
LIKe no one has ever done it before right? like more than half the population in the US (who cheats on their taxes) has not tried to make money from their insurance company claiming that other things have been stolen in their car before from a break in....IM sure if you were in this situation...and your unit was all scratched up (and costs about 1200 bucks to replace) , im sure that you wouldnt be like "oh ok...i just got my car broken into..time to put all the money i have into replacing something that was against human nature to steal from me...but ill make an exception because i believe in the good of people"....I think not...on the contrary; you would atleast consider frauding whoever you have to...in order to get your money back.
You're clearly retarded.

There is NO POINT in frauding the insurance. There is evidence of a break in you putz.

Regaurdless if stolen or broken or as you may call it (scratched), the insurance is obligated to restore the car in the way it was before the claim.

So my question stands...Why fraud?

Kthxbye
Old 10-22-2005, 12:03 PM
99 SE-L

You're clearly retarded.

There is NO POINT in frauding the insurance. There is evidence of a break in you putz.

Regaurdless if stolen or broken or as you may call it (scratched), the insurance is obligated to restore the car in the way it was before the claim.

Kthxbye

There is no need to Fraud the Insurance company about the break in, becuase they will cover what was broken/stolen thats came in the car out the factory,The Eclipse unit you can say was stolen so it can be covered by the Eclipses theft warranty.

Old 10-22-2005, 12:03 PM

You're clearly retarded.

Kthxbye
that was an a$$HOLE response...you need to rethink what you said and get back to me...im retarded for stating the truth i guess...i wont call you anything cause your not even worth my time..its sad when two russians cant get along..oh well...im just on another level of maturity all together..have a great day buddy.
Old 10-22-2005, 12:09 PM

He can make it be stolen
Dont post **** like that on this forum. This is your first and last Warning.
Old 10-22-2005, 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by PandaXpress
LIKe no one has ever done it before right? like more than half the population in the US (who cheats on their taxes) has not tried to make money from their insurance company claiming that other things have been stolen in their car before from a break in....IM sure if you were in this situation...and your unit was all scratched up (and costs about 1200 bucks to replace) , im sure that you wouldnt be like "oh ok...i just got my car broken into..time to put all the money i have into replacing something that was against human nature to steal from me...but ill make an exception because i believe in the good of people"....I think not...on the contrary; you would atleast consider frauding whoever you have to...in order to get your money back. Just trying to put this into perspective of how you he feels...not saying hes gonna do it..and im not attacking you igor either
Ive been in the situtaion before and NO I did not fraud my insurance company. Thats what makes rates go up for everyone.

Your also in the same boat with the same warning as the guy above you. Encouraging theft is not gonna float around here.
Old 10-22-2005, 12:12 PM

There is no need to Fraud the Insurance company about the break in, becuase they will cover what was broken/stolen thats came in the car out the factory,The Eclipse unit you can say was stolen so it can be covered by the Eclipses theft warranty.

"saying" it was stolen when it wasnt IS FRAUD.

Quick Reply: Don Help plz i got ROBBED