Audio and Electronics Discuss in-car entertainment systems, audio and video systems, car alarms and other electronics topics.

pioneer nav system

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2007, 03:29 PM

pioneer nav system

I have a pioneer touch screen navigation system in my max. I bout the car used and i have the manual for it but the screen is a little off. When i go to push something on the screen its off a little so i dont know how to adjust the screen and fix it. I checked the manual and it doesnt say anything about it. So if anyone knows how i might be able to fix it that would be a great help.

If u dont understand what wrong i ll try to explain it a little better.
The touch screen shows buttons like up or down. and when u go to push the buttons on the screen it pushes on the button next to it the allignment of where u push and where the button is is off a alittle bit.
Old 06-24-2007, 03:41 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

unfortunatley sounds likea defective touch sensor, if its out of warraty, you MIGHT be able to take off the front of the s creen and move it into the correct position. However i'm just guessing that it can be done. If not call up pioneer and ask them. They will have a better idea than i would.
Old 06-28-2007, 09:52 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I would contact Pioneer tech support and see if they are willing to tell you how to enter the screen touch sensor calibration mode. Most touch screen have a way of calibration, but most of them will not provide this info on a user's manual. Try searching the web using the actual model number of the unit.