Audio and Electronics Discuss in-car entertainment systems, audio and video systems, car alarms and other electronics topics.

What do I do?

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2002, 08:35 PM

What do I do?

I sould like to replace my stock radio and Cd player with a CD changer, and a new radio. What do you guys recomend? And I would also like to put a subwoofer box in the trunk. What kind of prices am I looking at? And for install?
Thanks
Chris
Old 03-06-2002, 11:00 AM

Re: What do I do?

Originally posted by samabra
I sould like to replace my stock radio and Cd player with a CD changer, and a new radio. What do you guys recomend? And I would also like to put a subwoofer box in the trunk. What kind of prices am I looking at? And for install?
Thanks
Chris
You need to be more specific. What features, so on so on. It can be as cheap as 250 for POS hardware, or up to 10g, if yer nuts. My reply is as helpful as your details.
Old 03-06-2002, 06:24 PM

Sorry, the thing is I don't know much about sound stuff at all. I would like stuff that isn't completly cr#p. But I can't afford to much. Were talking $500 or so. If I can't get anything for that, than tell me.
Chris
Old 03-06-2002, 09:36 PM
Schmoo

Originally posted by samabra
Sorry, the thing is I don't know much about sound stuff at all. I would like stuff that isn't completly cr#p. But I can't afford to much. Were talking $500 or so. If I can't get anything for that, than tell me.
Chris
For that price range, get a Crutchfield catalog and start browsing. You can order a free catalog from www.crutchfield.com. You can look at stuff online, too, I suppose, but it's easier to browse the printed catalog (pages turn faster )