Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

Mooze?

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2007, 12:37 PM
I can has?

Mooze?

I ordered some headlights for my cousin on the 9th of December, and I last talked to him on the 12th. Which was when his latest activity was. Anyone know him or something? AIM Screen names/phone numbers I could get ahold of him at? I know it's pretty vague but my cousin actually needs headlights and we don't have the cash to go grab some at a junkyard. They'd be like $50 each here. (Rape, I know)

Thanks...
Old 01-03-2008, 08:17 AM
close but no cigar

could be delayed for holidays..
Old 01-12-2008, 09:36 PM

been over a week. any update?
Old 01-16-2008, 05:25 AM

Maybe he wrapped them in tape only and they broke in transit, I dunno, just a thought.. JK man

But seriously, he bought some coils from me awhile back and paid promptly, course he wasn't the seller.. You heard from him? Let's hope so, his last login was the 13th.
Old 01-16-2008, 07:59 AM

Werd, reason I ask is because he was going to buy my car when I almost bought an M3 back in August. But I ran a carfax report on it and there was UBBER odometer fraud goin on with that car, so I had to back down from the sale. But the whole time he was very professional about it providing great communication and all.

That's why seeing something like this thread has me a bit weirded out cus I simply would not expect this from him, given the experience that I had dealing with him.
Old 01-18-2008, 02:55 PM
I can has?

Originally Posted by Hectic
Maybe he wrapped them in tape only and they broke in transit, I dunno, just a thought.. JK man
Yeah, Yeah... I'm a dumbass, but I did refund. My neglect of shipping properly one time shouldn't affect my cousin though...

Originally Posted by Hectic
But seriously, he bought some coils from me awhile back and paid promptly, course he wasn't the seller.. You heard from him? Let's hope so, his last login was the 13th.
Yeah, I don't think he's trying to rip me off (well, my cousin in reality) I just figured something personal happened and wasn't able to get back. I was hoping someone local/ previous buyers knew a phone number I could contact him at to see what was going on.

Either way, we ended up buying some lights/corners at the junkyard for $80 on the 9th of January and installed them. THAT NIGHT he PM's me and tells me he is sending out the lights ASAP, but I catch him in time and tell him he can just refund my cousins' paypal account. He says he can do that the next day, but I have heard nothing since and now my cousin has $140 tied up in headlights...

I've been pretty patient and polite about the whole thing, but it's been over a month and a half and a refund is in order, Mooze was just on yesterday so I don't know what's up...
Old 01-29-2008, 12:59 PM

hello everyone. i admit to a fault on my part. i had some personal issues. i have refunded my friend here his money bax and he should be able to verify. sorry but will not be doing any business until all issues with one self are resolved
Old 02-01-2008, 11:12 AM
I can has?

Refund received! Thanks.