Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

SleeperI35!

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2008, 07:36 PM

SleeperI35!

Alright here is my transaction, please read the whole thing:

I told sleeper I would give him $650 shipped for the Cattman Gen 1 Headers he had for sale.....

Originally Posted by SleeperI35
I would do 600 shipped if you want them. I have to take them off the car, but I assure you they are in GREAT condition, not GOOD condition, MINT) They are all polished up and ready to go to a new max owner. Call me when you can 347-633-3682 - anthony is my name.
So I called him and talked for a few days, and we ended up where I would give him half to hold them and the other half I would give him the day after X-Mas....

Originally Posted by pimpin02max
Hey man I was just wondering if I can't get all of the money then I could give you like $200-$250 cash to hold them for me....I know for sure that I can have the cash after X-mas but I can probably get it before hand...I just was wondering if I can't if I could do that b/c I really want these things bad, $250 is more then 2/3 of the price of them...the reason I was asking is because that way I wouldn't have to use my credit and end up paying a lot more then what you are asking. But I figured it couldn't hurt to ask...
Strange request but how in gods green earth are you going to give me CASH? I would do it for you, and take em off saturday for ya. I dont use paypal anyway so I only take money orders or a cashiers check. Let me know what you want to do, you sound like a nice guy.
So anyway we agree that AS SOON AS I SEND THE MONEY!!!! he will ship them....well I sent the full amount on December 26th, and this is the conversation that has followed keep in mind that there is lots more text messages,he also said that he would just give me my money back on one week, but he couldn't even do that!!! Well then he even left me a voicemail saying that if I didn't leave him alone he would not refund my money or give me my headers....

Well he sends me a text about a week later saying the following:

"Hey Justin sorry I have been busy but I sent your headers yesterday they should be there on Wed."

So I waited and sure enough on Wednsday no headers arrive...

You got a tracking #?
Crap sorry Justin, been nuts busy. I had court today with my accident trial. Here ya go.

1Z005W360191701789
So I go look at the tracking number and guess what it was sent out the day that he sent it on next day air...hmmmm that doesn't sound right so I asked:

Did you send it UPS? Are you sure that's the right tracking #? It says it was sent today as Next Day Air, also I thought you sent it Saturday , also I thought you said you sent it ground. Lemme know.
Weird I did send it last saturday and it was ground cause the next day shipping was like 87 bucks. maybe I switched labels with something? I will look at it today. Sorry for that if I made a mistake! I will call you later.
I never got a call, so I kept asking him and asking him on here but he would never reply so he kept texting me well finally he got mad and here is the results:

Me: Hey Anthony are you sending the headers?
SleeperI35: I already told you I was but apparently that wasn't good enough so I will just refund the measly $600...
Me: When?
SleeperI35: When I get off of work in about an hour
Me: Alright
SleeperI35: I've been driving around for about 30 min and not one place is open...what is your paypal and I will just have me friend send it tomorrow?

not going to disclose my paypal.......but I told him mine...

SleeperI35:thanks

So I wait about 5 days and no payment has been added to my paypal...imaging that

So anyway about a week later my dad talks to him on the phone (I am only 17) and anyway Sleeper basically told my dad that he would have them sent out on Wed. because he was off of work. Well Wed. comes and I ask if he sent them he doesn't reply well Thursday I ask him again and he says sorry that he couldn't send them out and he was going to try on Friday at the latest Saturday morning. So come Saturday I ask him and he says they have been sent, well come to find out he hadn't sent them and then he tells me that he sent them on Monday January 14th, and I keep asking him for a tracking number well on January 18th he sends me this:

Originally Posted by "SleeperI35
They were shipped on Monday, and sorry but busy and involved in things right now that have been limiting my phone use. They are UPS Ground sent, they packed em and dropped em off along with the kinetix manifold to another member, a MAF to another member, another member has already receved his intake. I dont control UPS, and I didnt even get a message from you again sionce I past spoke to your dad and told him they were shipped. Other members are getting their items,and you will also. I don't play games, you and your dad are both stand up guys, and so am I. I work double shifts and a full time job, that doesnt let me jump on the phone as much as I would like to but I assure you the headers are sent. Any member on NYCMaximas would vouch for me as far as parts go and they willt ell you the same thing, you might have to wiat a while but he is honest! Justin I understand you are wiating, but they were sent out I have 10 tracking numbers from UPS I had promised to send thm to your dad, and got busy (as usual) I am highly responsible and no 600 buux IS alot of money I understand. I am not going to jerk you around. It might seem like that, but its not the case. Time consumption is my problem.
I have now asked him for a tracking number probably 5 times and he still has not given me one...and my headers have not arrived and it is January 20th...

Last edited by pimpin02max; 01-20-2008 at 07:39 PM.
Old 01-21-2008, 12:19 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Alright here is my transaction, please read the whole thing:

I told sleeper I would give him $650 shipped for the Cattman Gen 1 Headers he had for sale.....

So I called him and talked for a few days, and we ended up where I would give him half to hold them and the other half I would give him the day after X-Mas....

So anyway we agree that AS SOON AS I SEND THE MONEY!!!! he will ship them....well I sent the full amount on December 26th, and this is the conversation that has followed keep in mind that there is lots more text messages,he also said that he would just give me my money back on one week, but he couldn't even do that!!! Well then he even left me a voicemail saying that if I didn't leave him alone he would not refund my money or give me my headers....

Well he sends me a text about a week later saying the following:

"Hey Justin sorry I have been busy but I sent your headers yesterday they should be there on Wed."

So I waited and sure enough on Wednsday no headers arrive...

So I go look at the tracking number and guess what it was sent out the day that he sent it on next day air...hmmmm that doesn't sound right so I asked:

I never got a call, so I kept asking him and asking him on here but he would never reply so he kept texting me well finally he got mad and here is the results:

Me: Hey Anthony are you sending the headers?
SleeperI35: I already told you I was but apparently that wasn't good enough so I will just refund the measly $600...
Me: When?
SleeperI35: When I get off of work in about an hour
Me: Alright
SleeperI35: I've been driving around for about 30 min and not one place is open...what is your paypal and I will just have me friend send it tomorrow?

not going to disclose my paypal.......but I told him mine...

SleeperI35:thanks

So I wait about 5 days and no payment has been added to my paypal...imaging that

So anyway about a week later my dad talks to him on the phone (I am only 17) and anyway Sleeper basically told my dad that he would have them sent out on Wed. because he was off of work. Well Wed. comes and I ask if he sent them he doesn't reply well Thursday I ask him again and he says sorry that he couldn't send them out and he was going to try on Friday at the latest Saturday morning. So come Saturday I ask him and he says they have been sent, well come to find out he hadn't sent them and then he tells me that he sent them on Monday January 14th, and I keep asking him for a tracking number well on January 18th he sends me this:

I have now asked him for a tracking number probably 5 times and he still has not given me one...and my headers have not arrived and it is January 20th...

Stop beating your head against a brick wall!
Sounds like you're dealing with a no good POS con man aka criminal.
I know it hurts but any further contact with this scumbag will just make you feel worse! Try to find someone on the org who knows this thief and maybe they can help you recover your $$$. But, it doesn't look good. People will tell you to contact the authorities and report him, fine but I still doubt you'll recover anything because our criminal justice system usually doesn't give a damn about these cases. Just look at the number of people who write bad checks or steal goods and services by refusing to pay. To me they're no different than someone robbing a bank. The vast majority of the time the authorities won't do $hit.

Being only 17 yo you may have learned a valuble lesson, never trust anyone even familly members when it comes to cold hard cash, you'll be disappointed more often than not. It's really a jungle out there so pull yourself up and move on.
Old 01-21-2008, 04:16 AM
nycnissans

http://forums.nycmaximas.org/showthr...229#post514229

^ i posted it up on nycmaximas.org, maybe you can get him over there
Old 01-21-2008, 05:52 AM

Originally Posted by i30krab

Stop beating your head against a brick wall!
Sounds like you're dealing with a no good POS con man aka criminal.
I know it hurts but any further contact with this scumbag will just make you feel worse! Try to find someone on the org who knows this thief and maybe they can help you recover your $$$. But, it doesn't look good. People will tell you to contact the authorities and report him, fine but I still doubt you'll recover anything because our criminal justice system usually doesn't give a damn about these cases. Just look at the number of people who write bad checks or steal goods and services by refusing to pay. To me they're no different than someone robbing a bank. The vast majority of the time the authorities won't do $hit.

Being only 17 yo you may have learned a valuble lesson, never trust anyone even familly members when it comes to cold hard cash, you'll be disappointed more often than not. It's really a jungle out there so pull yourself up and move on.

BEFORE YOU pass judgement I would listen to both sides guy. He is MOSTLY RIGHT. I don't rip anyone off though. This is a clusterfuq right now. Thanks Second2None for posting this on the other site I got wind of it through Itrader actually. I will straighten this out with HIM personally. His shipment was sent last mOnday UPS Ground. Short explain is I initially sent through work UPS shipping and printed an overnight lable for a UPS letter (He already listed the tracking number on here) so the UPS guy told me the following day that he cant take the package so when I could I reshipped. I DID tell him I would refund his money, then Drove around after I worked till frikin 11 at night to try and find a western union, and couldnt find out. I work two jobs BOTH are very good. He is right I ddid say that. I would never rip anyone off for a measly 500 and was corrected in my statement for 540. If you want me to stop the shipment FINE, if you want your money back, fine, whatever you would like at this point Justin, AND Dean. It's up to you guys. We went through this already. I dont sell parts for cars, so no reason to rip you off. I will call later on like I PMMED You already and told you to contact me.
Old 01-21-2008, 06:21 AM
MaXXiN

I know Ant from NYCMaximas and I know he's a stand up guy from other people on the org and through threads that we have been on... Give the guy a break...he went through the trouble of taking it off his car and powder coating it for you...ON TOP of that he took partial payment and waited till you were ready with the rest of the funds...plus its flipping cold out here to be in a driveway taking stuff off his car!!!!

Your young and impatient... I was like that when I was younger too ...when dealing with people you have to give them a little time to get things straight..it's not a company so you shipping isn't done rRIIGGHHHTT away...be patient you'll get your headers verrry good header too that you got for a good price and you'll be happy!!!

Good luck to both you guys hope everything gets resolved!!!
Old 01-21-2008, 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by MaXiM@KiD
I know Ant from NYCMaximas and I know he's a stand up guy from other people on the org and through threads that we have been on... Give the guy a break...he went through the trouble of taking it off his car and powder coating it for you...ON TOP of that he took partial payment and waited till you were ready with the rest of the funds...plus its flipping cold out here to be in a driveway taking stuff off his car!!!!

Your young and impatient... I was like that when I was younger too ...when dealing with people you have to give them a little time to get things straight..it's not a company so you shipping isn't done rRIIGGHHHTT away...be patient you'll get your headers verrry good header too that you got for a good price and you'll be happy!!!

There is no proof that he did any of that for me....also I have been waiting 3 weeks for them I would say that is a little long....

And to Anthony I still want the headers so don't cancel the shipment.
Old 01-21-2008, 08:16 AM

Look, I know you're trying to stand up for someone you think is ok. But even if any of this is true
it has absolutely no bearing or legitimancy! You take a mans money and you deliver the goods, period. If a business owner treated you like this, you would yell foul and curse the guy. The rest is just commentary.
Old 01-21-2008, 08:40 AM

im sure it was a misunderstanding between them two
Old 01-21-2008, 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by NeWyoRksPLaYaZ
im sure it was a misunderstanding between them two
I'm sure! the misunderstanding is sleeperI35 doesn't understand the concept of business take a man's money and deliver the goods!
Old 01-21-2008, 08:45 AM
MaXXiN

When he gets the headers he can vouch for what i am saying...im defending him because i know of his rep on nycmaximas and through people i know that have vouched for him...I just don't go vouching for people I don't know there is a legit reason why i backed him....

I agree if i were treated like this i would cry foul...but before i do business with someone i look up some info on them...if you look on here and nycm he has had good comments he has a good rep...so there shouldnt be any bad mouthing back and forth...if he spoke to his dad and his dad settled the problem he shouldn't go giving bad reo to another person...again I understand he's been waiting but Ant has a lot going on right now with the baby and the accident he was in... When you deal with a business they have thier own shipping dept etc...your dealing with and individual that has many mannnyy other thing going on at the moment...

Again you just have to be patient when you deal with an individual as opposed to a business...

Again best of luck to both and hope the issue can be resolved
Old 01-21-2008, 08:49 AM

When he gets the headers he can vouch for what i am saying...im defending him because i know of his rep on nycmaximas and through people i know that have vouched for him...I just don't go vouching for people I don't know there is a legit reason why i backed him....

I agree if i were treated like this i would cry foul...but before i do business with someone i look up some info on them...if you look on here and nycm he has had good comments he has a good rep...so there shouldnt be any bad mouthing back and forth...if he spoke to his dad and his dad settled the problem he shouldn't go giving bad reo to another person...again I understand he's been waiting but Ant has a lot going on right now with the baby and the accident he was in... When you deal with a business they have thier own shipping dept etc...your dealing with and individual that has many mannnyy other thing going on at the moment...

Again you just have to be patient when you deal with an individual as opposed to a business...

Again best of luck to both and hope the issue can be resolved
exactly, he has a great rep on nycmaximas. Hes always been honest. but its between them two.
Old 01-21-2008, 09:13 AM

NeWyoRksPLaYaZ [quote]
"exactly, he has a great rep on nycmaximas. Hes always been honest. but its between them two".

Please explain how this is between the 2 of them. The whole point of the Buyer/Seller Feedback is to expose problems between members. After the dirty laundry is hung out to dry then we can let it be between the 2 of them for maybe 5 working days at the most. If this isn't resolved by then it again becomes a public issue.
So I hope all parties agree that by next tuesday 01/08/08 this should be resolved and if not SleeperI35 should do everything including pawning his wife's wedding ring to refund all monies to pimpin02max.
Old 01-21-2008, 09:59 AM

I know sleeper from nycmaximas also and me and my friends and some family members bought tons of things from him also!!!.............those of you that read this please look into both sides of the story before you judge!!! Thanks.
Old 01-21-2008, 12:50 PM

[quote=i30krab;6202634]NeWyoRksPLaYaZ
"exactly, he has a great rep on nycmaximas. Hes always been honest. but its between them two".

Please explain how this is between the 2 of them. The whole point of the Buyer/Seller Feedback is to expose problems between members. After the dirty laundry is hung out to dry then we can let it be between the 2 of them for maybe 5 working days at the most. If this isn't resolved by then it again becomes a public issue.
So I hope all parties agree that by next tuesday 01/08/08 this should be resolved and if not SleeperI35 should do everything including pawning his wife's wedding ring to refund all monies to pimpin02max.
its between them two because i think they are old enough to resolve problems on their own. just my opinion
Old 01-21-2008, 12:54 PM

[QUOTE=NeWyoRksPLaYaZ;6202922]
Originally Posted by i30krab
NeWyoRksPLaYaZ

its between them two because i think they are old enough to resolve problems on their own. just my opinion
We can agree to disagree but I ask you if you're correct why was this thread started in the first place?
Old 01-21-2008, 01:33 PM

this is why i dont buy stuff from someone if they tell me "its still on the car"....come on guys...dont sell **** you are still using
Old 01-21-2008, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by black_maxed95
this is why i dont buy stuff from someone if they tell me "its still on the car"....come on guys...dont sell **** you are still using

Especially something that happens to be the most difficult thing on the car to remove. This REALLY sounds to me like a case of...............

I'll ship the headers after getting payment.

Sweet, I got payed, I'll take the headers off tomorrow.

Oh crap, I didn't take those headers off yet. I'll take them off tomorrow.

Crap, it's been like 3 weeks since I got payed for those headers and they're still on my car....... I'll take them off tomorrow.

This doesn't go to say that sleeper isn't a stand up guy, or that he is intentionally trying to rip someone off, I can almost guarantee that he IS a stand-up guy who is just having some time constraints........ But until we see a tracking # or at least pics of the headers off the car, he is, at the least, continuing to procrastinate/find time to remove something he already got payed for.

FTR, I'm an individual, and I don't have my own shipping dept. But I try to get everything out within 2 days of receiving payment, the fact that he isn't a business that specializes in selling car-parts doesn't make it ok to wait 3 weeks to remove/ship something out.
Old 01-23-2008, 07:30 PM

Well well well guess what was supposed to be in today but wasn't??? That's right folks my headers!!!!! Sleeper told me he would refund my money if they didn't come today so we'll see how that goes......
Old 01-23-2008, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by sleeperI35
BEFORE YOU pass judgement I would listen to both sides guy. He is MOSTLY RIGHT. I don't rip anyone off though. This is a clusterfuq right now. Thanks Second2None for posting this on the other site I got wind of it through Itrader actually. I will straighten this out with HIM personally. His shipment was sent last mOnday UPS Ground. Short explain is I initially sent through work UPS shipping and printed an overnight lable for a UPS letter (He already listed the tracking number on here) so the UPS guy told me the following day that he cant take the package so when I could I reshipped. I DID tell him I would refund his money, then Drove around after I worked till frikin 11 at night to try and find a western union, and couldnt find out. I work two jobs BOTH are very good. He is right I ddid say that. I would never rip anyone off for a measly 500 and was corrected in my statement for 540. If you want me to stop the shipment FINE, if you want your money back, fine, whatever you would like at this point Justin, AND Dean. It's up to you guys. We went through this already. I dont sell parts for cars, so no reason to rip you off. I will call later on like I PMMED You already and told you to contact me.
Hi, to those that don't know me I am Dean, Justin's father. To clear something up Justin in no way shape or form asked me to get involved. I felt he was being taken advantage of so I stepped in. This was my choice, not his.

To clarify the deal made between Anthony and Justin it involved Justin sending 1/2 the money up front, of which he did, and then AGREED with Anthony to send the other 1/2 after Christmas. Justin didn't spring this on Anthony at the last minute and say "Hey, I don't have the money now, gimme a few weeks". No, he and Anthony AGREED that this is how the money would be paid up front.

As for the headers and the deal, Justin was to send the other 1/2 of the money after Christmas, which Anthony AGREED to and Anthony led him to believe that the headers would be mailed out right away (several messages from Anthony previously stated that they were mailed, several times ). To me, that would be 2-3 days to get them ready for mailing and then whatever time spent in shipping. It was never, I repeat, NEVER AGREED upon as the following: That Anthony could, at anytime, make up whatever lie he could, just to get Justin from asking the question "Where's my headers?" The insuing lies after Justin made contact ranged from my work is keeping me late, my wife is pregnant, I wrecked my car, I printed the wrong label, I mailed them, I mailed them.....none of these were part of the agreement he and Justin made.

Had Justin been told by Anthony up front that "after you send me the other 1/2 of the money that I will send the headers when I damn well please, and oh by the way if you call me I reserve the right to use whatever lie is convenient to get you off my back", I doubt Justin or anyone for that matter, would have agreed with those terms.

After several attempts and a final plea for an update from me to Anthony about the headers, he did in fact call me. I respect him for doing that, I really do. He and I talked and he said he understood more about the situation and told me that he was off work the next day. He and I talked about what options were available and he made the comments to me that he would send the headers out the very next day because he was off of work. I told him, and I made it clear, that Justin just wanted an honest answer and that if he needed more time to get the headers to Justin, just say so. His response, "No...let's shoot for tomorrow, I understand things better now". Well guess what......that conversation took place over 2 weeks ago Anthony, over 2 weeks ago.....and here I sit typing this response and there still are no headers. I honestly believed you in what you told me that night, why you lied yet again is beyond me........Had it been me and I had a customer who had suffered like what Justin has, I would have said screw the work shipping and mailed them overnight just to get the deal done and to protect my reputation. Instead, you apparently chose an option to further delay things, if in fact you have even mailed them out........

Justin loves his car and he wanted the headers bad......now basically what has happened is that $540 was taken from him, his Christmas money no less, and he has nothing guaranteeing his money returned or the headers even mailed. You sent him a text saying you had your reasons to protect the shipping number??? Do you see why we have our suspicions???? I have done numerous deals and purchases online and you are the first to have to "protect" a tracking number, cmon....do you think we were born yesterday?
Old 01-24-2008, 04:09 AM
nycnissans

Originally Posted by deancass2000
Hi, to those that don't know me I am Dean, Justin's father. To clear something up Justin in no way shape or form asked me to get involved. I felt he was being taken advantage of so I stepped in. This was my choice, not his.

To clarify the deal made between Anthony and Justin it involved Justin sending 1/2 the money up front, of which he did, and then AGREED with Anthony to send the other 1/2 after Christmas. Justin didn't spring this on Anthony at the last minute and say "Hey, I don't have the money now, gimme a few weeks". No, he and Anthony AGREED that this is how the money would be paid up front.

As for the headers and the deal, Justin was to send the other 1/2 of the money after Christmas, which Anthony AGREED to and Anthony led him to believe that the headers would be mailed out right away (several messages from Anthony previously stated that they were mailed, several times ). To me, that would be 2-3 days to get them ready for mailing and then whatever time spent in shipping. It was never, I repeat, NEVER AGREED upon as the following: That Anthony could, at anytime, make up whatever lie he could, just to get Justin from asking the question "Where's my headers?" The insuing lies after Justin made contact ranged from my work is keeping me late, my wife is pregnant, I wrecked my car, I printed the wrong label, I mailed them, I mailed them.....none of these were part of the agreement he and Justin made.

Had Justin been told by Anthony up front that "after you send me the other 1/2 of the money that I will send the headers when I damn well please, and oh by the way if you call me I reserve the right to use whatever lie is convenient to get you off my back", I doubt Justin or anyone for that matter, would have agreed with those terms.

After several attempts and a final plea for an update from me to Anthony about the headers, he did in fact call me. I respect him for doing that, I really do. He and I talked and he said he understood more about the situation and told me that he was off work the next day. He and I talked about what options were available and he made the comments to me that he would send the headers out the very next day because he was off of work. I told him, and I made it clear, that Justin just wanted an honest answer and that if he needed more time to get the headers to Justin, just say so. His response, "No...let's shoot for tomorrow, I understand things better now". Well guess what......that conversation took place over 2 weeks ago Anthony, over 2 weeks ago.....and here I sit typing this response and there still are no headers. I honestly believed you in what you told me that night, why you lied yet again is beyond me........Had it been me and I had a customer who had suffered like what Justin has, I would have said screw the work shipping and mailed them overnight just to get the deal done and to protect my reputation. Instead, you apparently chose an option to further delay things, if in fact you have even mailed them out........

Justin loves his car and he wanted the headers bad......now basically what has happened is that $540 was taken from him, his Christmas money no less, and he has nothing guaranteeing his money returned or the headers even mailed. You sent him a text saying you had your reasons to protect the shipping number??? Do you see why we have our suspicions???? I have done numerous deals and purchases online and you are the first to have to "protect" a tracking number, cmon....do you think we were born yesterday?
very well said,
Im from NYCmaximas also and I choose no sides, I am completely neutral. So you guys are saying there are no headers mailed as yet?
Old 01-24-2008, 07:12 AM
wants an I35

yea this is all pretty ****ed up, especially cuz its a 17 year old who doenst make money..

for the most part maxima.org is a tight community. people respect one another - from helping out total strangers with a HU install, to selling quality parts at a discount, to letting total strangers crash at their house simply because they are both Maxima owners. this is a brotherhood where people pride themselves on honor and reputation.

if you were lazy and just didnt want to tackle the job, or spent the money and decided to not sell the headers, or crashed the car or whatever, you need to be a man and tell him exactly what is going on. only a ***** is afraid of the truth.

im not entire sure about what went on from the start here, but i gotta point out that your iTrader rating is null, meaning that after two years of membership you havent conducted business till now - and its a disaster. your credibility is ZERO.

if i were this kids dad i would come find you, no matter the cost.
Anthony Lombardi right? its not even about the money at this point, its about principle. if i couldnt get my 600 back i would just cost you 600 dollars.

if i still lived in manhattan i would offer to help.

also lets get some admins in the thread ?
and the rest of you from nycmaximas should also be getting on Anthony about this
Old 01-24-2008, 11:12 AM
Mod her. Ate her.

Okay, now I am involved. For the time being, no more comments from people not directly involved.
Old 01-24-2008, 01:14 PM

Well I guess I fall in that category so:

Anthony told me today that he would send me my $540 back TODAY!!!! So we will see if even he can do that. Oh and I got home today and still no headers...sorry but UPS ground does not take 10 days....
Old 01-24-2008, 01:17 PM
Mod her. Ate her.

Well I guess I fall in that category so:

Anthony told me today that he would send me my $540 back TODAY!!!! So we will see if even he can do that. Oh and I got home today and still no headers...sorry but UPS ground does not take 10 days....
Yeah, you get a pass. please keep me updated via PM regarding the situation. I have PMmed Anthony.

I understand that some people don't live and work at their computers, so I am giving him some time to respond.
Old 01-24-2008, 05:41 PM

I just checked in with Justin, Anthony has once again failed to deliver. He told Justin he would refund his money today. No money, no headers. The good news, in the state of Missouri the transaction was considered made in Missouri since Justin used Western Union to send the money, had he mailed it, no luck on filing a small claims lawsuit. So Anthony, buy a plane ticket and plan on coming to Missouri, if not enjoy having a lien slapped on your ride and from there a wage garnishment, the legal system at work my friend. Enjoy.......
Old 01-25-2008, 04:11 PM

[quote=i30krab;6202930]
Originally Posted by NeWyoRksPLaYaZ

We can agree to disagree but I ask you if you're correct why was this thread started in the first place?
never mind what i said. this will only makes things worse.
Old 01-25-2008, 04:13 PM

Final day of waiting for Mr. Anthony Lombardi, no headers, no money. This guy is slime. I'm beyond the point of holding back but I will try and restrain myself because Justin loves this website. For all of those that are thinking about doing a deal with Mr. Anthony Lombardi, DON'T!!!!!!! Spare yourself the headache and avoid him at all cost. Poor Justin, now he is having transmission trouble and guess who has $540 of his money that he could really use right now to get his car fixed?! Anthiony Lombardi you are a coward and in no way shape or form even close to being a man. You wimped out on this deal and refused to talk talk to us or tell us the truth. Admit it, $540 is a lot of money to you and you spent it and can't pay it back. And if the truth were known, you probably sold the headers to someone else netting a nice profit from selling them twice, you low life piece of scum.........the best I can do for Justin is to accompany him to the courthouse, and you better believe this will get pushed as far as I can take it.......
Old 01-25-2008, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by sleeperI35
Hey Anthony, why don't you come one here and man up and tell everyone how you haven't done ANY of the above items you listed. You haven't refunded the money, you didn't ship the headers.......yes, we went through this already with NO RESULTS! Yes you DID tell him (Justin) that you would refund the money, but what good does it do telling someone something without acting on it?

I think you are somewhat dillusional and believe that just cause you think something in your head it must have happened??? Wake up! You haven't done anything but run your damn mouth, over and over again. I never knew what diarhea of the mouth was until I met you. And for the record, it's never been up to us...you have the money, you have the headers, well maybe......but you have the money for sure, Justin has his receipt and your signature where you signed for it. Hmmm, interstate theft???? I will have to look into that one....So far all you have done is run your mouth, you won't answer your phone, you won't return text messages anymore, you got what you wanted...the money for free.......good luck trying to sell some other parts on here though......I doubt you will be successful. I also plan on posting the latest update on your nycmaxima website so they too can see what a scumbag you are........
Old 01-25-2008, 05:55 PM

It's more than just interstate theft... It's also internet fraud.
Old 01-25-2008, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by upstatemax
It's more than just interstate theft... It's also internet fraud.
Yep, the good thing is that I have his address and have contacted the local police in his city. They are already looking into it to determine what can be done. It will probably come down to a lawsuit but the police were more than eager to get all of his contact information from me, more than eager!
Old 01-26-2008, 10:27 AM
Mod her. Ate her.

Dean and Justin-

Please keep me updated.
Old 01-26-2008, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by phenryiv1
Dean and Justin-

Please keep me updated.
Will do. I'm taking of of work 1 day next week to file the lawsuit. What can I do about getting a copy of the thread or PM's from Anthony to Justin??? Are you able to assist with that at all??? I'm sure it will be helpful in our case. I could print them off but they may not look legit vs. having something more official......let me know if you have any thoughts on how to help. Thanks.
Old 01-26-2008, 04:05 PM

I stated this in another thread that pimpin02max responded in but I really hope you guys dont get the wrong impression of people (or sellers) in NYC b/c of this one fiasco. Good luck with everything
Old 01-26-2008, 04:54 PM

Follow my simple rule for internet purchases and you can't go wrong...

If ANYONE refuses to at least use Paypal and wants W.U. or a M.O. avoid them like the plague. It could be legit, but if it's not, you are screwed out of your money unless you take them to court and make a big deal out of it.

Use a C.C. or at least Paypal, if anything goes wrong you have a good chance of getting your money back.

I nearly got screwed out of nearly $750 along with MANY others in the Mark240 D2 deal... I called Bank of America when I knew he was a rat and I had my money back in less than 24hrs.
Old 01-26-2008, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by SLVRMAXX
I stated this in another thread that pimpin02max responded in but I really hope you guys dont get the wrong impression of people (or sellers) in NYC b/c of this one fiasco. Good luck with everything
No, if anything it has taught both me and Justin a lesson. It could of been anyone that did this to him, not just from NY. Lesson learned. Thanks....
Old 01-26-2008, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by upstatemax
Follow my simple rule for internet purchases and you can't go wrong...

If ANYONE refuses to at least use Paypal and wants W.U. or a M.O. avoid them like the plague. It could be legit, but if it's not, you are screwed out of your money unless you take them to court and make a big deal out of it.

Use a C.C. or at least Paypal, if anything goes wrong you have a good chance of getting your money back.

I nearly got screwed out of nearly $750 along with MANY others in the Mark240 D2 deal... I called Bank of America when I knew he was a rat and I had my money back in less than 24hrs.
Yep, agree. Someone else said that COD was another option to be used. Parts sent, no payment no parts.......I like this option and might try it in the future to see how it works out....Yes, Western Union said, "Sorry, our transactions are not covered for any loss".
Old 01-27-2008, 12:12 PM
on this site too damn much

What a scumbag... hope all goes well with the courts
Old 01-27-2008, 08:20 PM
i has college

Don't know if the "no comments from others" rule is still being enforced, but...

I'd like to step in on justin's behalf, being 17 myself. I hold a job, but $600 is still a LOT, and I mean, a LOT of money when I'm only making $7 an hour, working after school, with half of my paycheck going towards paying for my damn car and insurance.

If he was willing to spend his Christmas money and a substantial amount on top of that for these headers, I can already tell how much he wanted them. This is basically a colossally magnified case of taking candy from a baby. I'd already have payed this sack of trash a visit by now if it were my money.

Best of luck to you and your dad in justifying this mess. If I were on the other side of the state, you could rest assured I'd be helping you out.
Old 01-28-2008, 10:14 AM
Mod her. Ate her.

Originally Posted by deancass2000
Will do. I'm taking of of work 1 day next week to file the lawsuit. What can I do about getting a copy of the thread or PM's from Anthony to Justin??? Are you able to assist with that at all??? I'm sure it will be helpful in our case. I could print them off but they may not look legit vs. having something more official......let me know if you have any thoughts on how to help. Thanks.
If you need it, you make a motion for discovery (simple form) and you can send it to internet brands (owners of the site) and they have to provide copies of anything requested. I am not an admin here so I cannot do that on my own, but I will be happy to assist you in communicating with Internet Brands.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:37 AM

hats off to the dad here, he is really making moves and standing up for his son like any father should do. Great job.

As for sleeper, FWIW I am going to say I ALWAYS SAID HE WAS A CLOWN/GOON. And now where are his supporters that used to take his sides in the most ridiculous Audi arguements. Did he wreck his S4 already??? ROFL!!

Again goodluck Justin and Dean