Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

maksima - Artur Zawada - Ran off with $330

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 06:22 AM
RR5

Private message was sent 05-25-2009 at 09:58 PM, still no reply.

I am going out of town and will have limited access to email until June 1st.
Old 05-28-2009, 06:40 AM

maksima is ******* ridiculous!!!!! give the man his money back
Old 05-28-2009, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by maksima
Will you be available to swore in court? Yes, there is one from maxima.org side. Notorious online ????? you are spreading rumors, you have to be very careful about SLANDERING my name all over the internet. Please stop harassing me on Maxima.org and on the internet. You have to be 100% sure about the truth. I leave this as a first and final warning to everybody on this web page.
WARNNING: You will be charged with malicious use of telecomunication device.
Sorry but I don't take online threats seriously unless its directly from a official who can track me down and find my information and if you want to sue me or whatever, I want you to know Leo Koneval is not my real name. But, about the article I read, I re-searched it and it is ARTHUR ZAWANDA who I remembered, one letter off. But I never said you were him I just said your name reminded me of someone.

But as long as this has been going.... you are in a Maxima enthusiast website, with a bunch of Maxima lovers coming together to help each other out with upgrades, solving problems, ect. You should have had given the man his money back in full, this is not some shady business website or a credit card company you don't charge people pointless fees for something miniscule. $100 is over doing it... And give the man his damn money back, limited access until June 1st? Thats the biggest load of bull I have ever heard, even McDonalds carry Wifi stations in their resturants now, and since you said you make 30/Hr. you should have more than enough money to buy a laptop.

Last edited by Leo_Koneval; 05-28-2009 at 04:45 PM.
Old 05-30-2009, 12:47 PM
RR5

Hey great, thank you for telling me what to do with my time and how to live my life. I am in California to visit people and hang out. Not bang my laptop around in a fat people's paradise to use free wi-fi. Perhaps that is an ideal solution for you, but do not apply your solution (or proposed solution) to my situtation.

I already sent maksima a private message with additional details, if I do not get a reply, I'll post that information onto the thread for all to see.

In all seriousness, please do not take my post as a bash against you. I really want to get all this nonsense over with.
Old 05-30-2009, 11:09 PM

NO, it was for Maskima not for you. I am on your side, MAN!

Didn't you write that he said he won't have internet access until June 1st and........ actually forget it. There is a TON of miscommunications going on here, and SO! I am done here

And I just re-read your post, which is at the top of this page and I mis-read what you said for yourself as what the guy who won't refund you, said. And so, sorry LOL didn't mean to indirectly insult you.

I thought that Maskima said that he won't have access to the internet until June 1st and so he cannot read your messages anymore until then, sorry sorry.

I recently got scammed and lost $100 dollars... and so I got caught up in the moment and I am still kicking myself for being dumb enough to do a deal only to end up re-selling it at a loss... ACK!!

Last edited by Leo_Koneval; 05-30-2009 at 11:16 PM.
Old 05-31-2009, 12:01 AM
RR5

LOL!! That is totally cool man, I only posted that to inform those who 'need to know' that I will be away with limited access to the Internet.

Bummer about losing the $100 but at least you got to recoup some of it back.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:36 PM

Hey we are both in Washington! Fancy!

I learned my lesson haha, I got emotionally attached to these rims and didn't bother checking them So..........

And hope you get your money back, I mean I am still kicking myself for doing that esspecially during a recession haha
Old 06-03-2009, 11:54 PM

Sure, you want me to ship over sized door next day....you must be ???????. About arrangements:
1. All buyers need to tell me if this is urgent or they are requesting specific time frame.
2. Nobody asked me of possibility of canceling and if there will be no charge.
3. What arrangements, he wanted the door and I gave him a price, he paid with paypal and I told him that I will ship the door. Members need to understand that this is from Michigan to California and this is over-sized part. I had to find right packaging and look for the best available quote.
I don't have a truck to take this whole package for shipping so I had to ask my friend, when he was available to help me with the package. By that time
RR5 wanted to cancel and I was suspicious of the fraud on his part....." He wanted to cancel, hold on with the shipping and later to ship to different location, which did not match paypal shipping address. That made me very suspicious about his intentions.
4. He did not talk to me and offer some reimbursment for the expese involved on my part.
5.He went to some internet fraud side and filed complaint against me, without trying to resolve this issue on Maxima.org but was eager to make very bad fedback and SLANDER my name all over the internet.
6. One more time, I will refund $230 minus $100 correctly charged for the expese associated with this deal.
7. MY name and reputation has been SLANDER over the internet and I will not have a problem with Maxima.org or any members in Leagal precedings
8. One more time : I devoted my time and money to this deal, my name has been SLANDER, he did not offer nor tried to resolve this issue on Maxima.org side.

You can't be *****ing about storage costs this and that.
That is not the seller's fault, period

Also, you mentioned,that you had to check with one of your friends about transporting the door because you don't have a truck. When you sell something, you need to be ready to sell, if not don't sell. So if your friend is not available for a month, then the seller waits a month? Let's get real. At the very least send the buyer a message stating of your situation, however, if you are selling, then ship it, don't hang on to it for weeks.

When you sell something and it's bought, you protect yourself by shipping it right away. This avoids the situation where the buyer gets tired of waiting and maybe cancelling on you, so once again this is the seller's fault.

The buyer should get full refund, period.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:33 AM

Agreed! REFUND!

He deserves his money back in full!
Old 06-05-2009, 04:38 AM

maksima is the type of person that f's it up for every legitamite person...if this is taking time out of his personal life then he shouldnt bother posting up items on the internet...
Old 06-05-2009, 08:14 AM
RR5

The history

Originally Posted by forums.maxima.org
Submitted for general approval, the private message I sent back on May 25th 2009 which at present has not been answered.
Originally Posted by RR5
Private message was sent 05-25-2009 at 09:58 PM, still no reply.

I am going out of town and will have limited access to email until June 1st.
Our history

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to send this privately; hopefully it'll help this whole crap come to an end.

June 25th 2008 at 5:45 AM pacific time, I receive a private message from you stating
Quote:
Thanks, and I will try to do it this weekend

Is there a tracking number?

July 5th 2008 at 12:58 PM pacific time, I send a message stating "Hi, it’s been a little over three weeks.

You have not responded to my messages. If I do not hear from you before the end of Sunday July 6th, I will open a dispute on paypal to recover some of the money I sent.

Please also provide a tracking number or confirmation the door shell was shipped.

Thank you,
Chris"

But on July 8th 2008 at 6:50 PM pacific time I receive a message: "Actually the Maxima has to stay in California for at least a few months while I work out my finances.

Would now be too late to call this off? In all honesty, I kind of need the money more to help me survive in Washington lol.

Quote:
Super, just let me know ....which city in Washington?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR5
That is cool, I understand the work thing.

Actually, I'll be moving up to Washington to start work there on July 21st.

So we can just wait it out and see what happens.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RR5
Hi, its been a little over three weeks.

You have not responded to my messages. If I do not hear from you before the end of Sunday July 6th, I will open a dispute on paypal to recover some of the money I sent.

Please also provide a tracking number or confirmation the door shell was shipped.

Thank you,
Chris

I am out off town for last two weeks ( job related)
sorry but while trying to fedex the door they gave me a price of $161, I did try to get to greyhound but time did not allow me. I will send them on Monday. One more time I am so sorry but my job pays for my bills. So it has to come first, I hope you will understand. I will send you track number on Monday

You said you were out of town for two weeks but the reply came in three weeks later. That was the point where I grew tired of waiting for ANY CONFIRMATION of the item being shipped. I sent payment on Jun. 19, 2008 and did not get a message back until July 5th or 8th.

Now, what is your response? Consider I did this fairly by NOT posting this on the forums.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:17 PM
¯\(°_o)/¯

you guys need to take your convo to pm/im or something..
Old 06-14-2009, 05:24 PM

Hey we are from Washington its what we do, haha
But has this issue been resolved?
Old 06-14-2009, 06:06 PM

Yeah, I'm curious on this too. Sounds like you're getting scammed pretty good, RR5.

Maksima, no one is expecting you to drop everything in real life in order to send out this door. If you were in a position where you weren't able to package and ship the door in a timely manner, then you had no business offering the door for sale. When you committed to sell him the door, and accepted his payment, you made a promise to send the door out in a reasonable timeframe, a promise which you broke.
Old 06-14-2009, 06:47 PM
RR5

No PM from maksima and obviously no reply to this thread either. I am not going to take a money order as my refund. Unless I request another 30 dollars to cover my time and fuel to get myself to cash the money order or deposit it.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:30 AM

Wow this is going on long enough, I think you should just drop this, since obviously that scammer isn't going to budge and then request donations from members to cover your loss.

A 1 - 5 dollars donation from a few members should cover your losses. While not making it a hit to the wallet for those who donated.

Or you could just not spend for a while and work back your loss. Its not a fun thing to do, and I did the same thing for the $100 I loss due to my mistake but a few hours grinding out at the job got me back the $100 and a little more haha

Just offering suggestion
Old 06-16-2009, 10:21 PM
The Golden One

I didn't read every post but I read some of them.

1) This guy's english SUCKS.
2) He charged you $330. You asked for $230 at least. He wants to send you $130 ($230-100)? How in the HELL does that make any sense? Or perhaps his english is confusing me and I'm not getting what he's trying to say.
3) Find out his info and report him to the police.
4) lol @ SLANDER SLANDER SLANDER!!!! Hahah.

What a douche.

Good luck bro.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:17 AM

i got the trunk monkey!
Old 12-31-2009, 05:57 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I had a simular problem with this guy befor reading this where i canceled on he kept my deposit an paypal actually ruled in his favor so i jus filled a dispute with my credit card company an got my full refund back but lost acces to my paypal account.
Old 01-01-2010, 12:56 AM
RR5

I'm still grumbling over this. I just hope nobody else gets jammed up by this fruitcake.
Old 01-01-2010, 03:01 AM

Originally Posted by RR5
I'm still grumbling over this. I just hope nobody else gets jammed up by this fruitcake.
Unbelievable!? Wow! Just sad to see people that are supposed to be like a family scamming each other. Just focking sad. Sorry dude. I have sold many items over the internet, not so much here but other forums and I ship within hours of payment and if I can't, I let you know. This douche bag had no reason to hold any of your money, he is not a legit business to do that.
Old 01-09-2010, 03:37 PM

I have never dealt with a seller that takes more than a week to ship an item... if so, something is terribly wrong and i file a dispute... $330 is not $3.30.. its a lot of money.. You guys need to sort this out... And him taking money for his time and labor! that is completely disgusting.. who are you to charge a storage fee?... Refund the man his money...

Unless the door was orderd by the seller and now the buyer dosent want it... If that is the case initial costs should be recoperated.. That should be the only stipulation...
Old 01-12-2010, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by RR5
you ever get your money back? if not dont get why this guy and his ip arent banned yet
Old 01-12-2010, 02:53 PM
RR5

Nothing yet just as things were way back then the dude doesn't reply that often.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:47 PM
Silver Tooth S2K 9k FTMFW

Originally Posted by RR5
Nothing yet just as things were way back then the dude doesn't reply that often.
im sry to say this but ur not gonna get ur money back, its sad theirs ppl like that in this world, good luck to you
Old 01-12-2010, 10:28 PM
RR5

After sending the money for the doors and not getting an email or anything I sort of had a feeling I was in for some trouble.

Thanks for all the kind comments.
Old 01-14-2010, 11:49 AM

Why isn't this homo banned yet WTF?

Is there anything lawfully you can do?
Old 01-14-2010, 12:59 PM
RR5

Not too sure, it has been quite a while. I still 50% blame my sudden move to Washington from California but still the seller needs to respond within a day.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:11 PM

at the seller, just
Old 01-15-2010, 07:20 AM

The seller sounds like one of those Nigerian morons who claims to have inherited large sums of money but needs your help by sending them $200 for a transaction fee.

Old 01-15-2010, 12:10 PM
RR5

That is one hilarious image.
Old 02-02-2010, 04:23 PM

any progress? not even the 230? kind of interested in how this turned out as I've just read way too many of this lowlifes straight up lies. interestingly enough some craiglist scammer gave me a similar convoluted story about shipping and storage

Originally Posted by RR5
Not too sure, it has been quite a while. I still 50% blame my sudden move to Washington from California but still the seller needs to respond within a day.
are you serious? this is in no way your fault and he has no excuse for charging you $100 except that he's broke and has a small *****. doesn't matter if he makes $30/hr or $10/hr, both of which are probably untrue. best of luck RR5.
Old 02-02-2010, 04:33 PM
RR5

There has been nothing new to report that isn't already in this thread. maksima has not replied to my private messages or posts in this thread.
Old 02-02-2010, 06:24 PM
SCAMMER DO NOT BUY FROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I said long time ago, that I will refund $230 to you minus $100 for my time. So do you want a refund of $230 and I will keep a $100 for my time. Any parts store/junkyard charges restocking fee, or if you want I can ship that door to you.
Old 02-02-2010, 06:52 PM

I said long time ago, that I will refund $230 to you minus $100 for my time. So do you want a refund of $230 and I will keep a $100 for my time. Any parts store/junkyard charges restocking fee, or if you want I can ship that door to you.

I can submit about 50 members who purchased with paypal and received the goods.....None of them had bad issues and shipping was on time but only few left positive feedback. I do not play games and will not do that, but I will protect my interest. RR5 will get his money minus $100 correctly deducted for my time which he must offer due to his fault and not mine. I need his address so I can send him the refund of $230. Scam ? RR5 was trying to scam me with excuses: At that time....I was not sure if he is really moving, maybe he found better deal or wants me to send parts to different location versus paypal address and then he can claim that he never received his parts, but has free door. One more time I can submit the list of all the members who purchased parts from me since 2006 and you can verified that. So no games and there is NO fraud what so ever, just protecting my interests.

To maxima.org moderators ................Tell all members to stop Harassing/Slandering my name all over the internet.
This is between me and RR5 and I already stated that he will get his refund minus $100 for my expense and time. He created this confusion and not me but my name is SLANDERED ALL OVER THE INTERNET.
Old 02-02-2010, 07:06 PM
RR5

You can use paypal to send the $230.

And again, I sent $330 not $230. It you refund me $130 it means you pocket $230. All of this would have been avoided if I had gotten timely replies. Unless you drive a truck or in some way have a job that keeps you away from a computer with Internet access... I made myself more than available to react to my situation.

Last edited by RR5; 02-02-2010 at 07:16 PM.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:14 PM

I can submit about 50 members who purchased with paypal and received the goods.....None of them had bad issues and shipping was on time but only few left positive feedback. I do not play games and will not do that, but I will protect my interest. RR5 will get his money minus $100 correctly deducted for my time which he must offer due to his fault and not mine. I need his address so I can send him the refund of $230. Scam ? RR5 was trying to scam me with excuses: At that time....I was not sure if he is really moving, maybe he found better deal or wants me to send parts to different location versus paypal address and then he can claim that he never received his parts, but has free door. One more time I can submit the list of all the members who purchased parts from me since 2006 and you can verified that. So no games and there is NO fraud what so ever, just protecting my interests.

To maxima.org moderators ................Tell all members to stop Harassing/Slandering my name all over the internet.
This is between me and RR5 and I already stated that he will get his refund minus $100 for my expense and time. He created this confusion and not me but my name is SLANDERED ALL OVER THE INTERNET.
You're doing a good enough of a job ruining your own name by not giving this guy a 100% refund.

Whatever happened to customer satisfaction? All of my sales on the .org have been great. Almost 90% of them have had me shipping same day or within 12 hours. I don't charge for my "time" either since that doesn't matter. It's about the customer's time, not mine.

Last edited by 2002AltimateV6; 02-02-2010 at 09:19 PM.
Old 02-02-2010, 10:35 PM

I said long time ago, that I will refund $230 to you minus $100 for my time. .
sooooo, prostitution is legal in your state?
Old 02-03-2010, 03:00 PM

Are you on some drugs?? I said that I will refund $230 not $130...I am taking $100 for my time, fuel, packaging and taking door apart because you wanted door shell...SO, I will mail $230 to you and what is your address. I will not use paypal.....

Quote:
Old 02-03-2010, 03:08 PM
RR5

Paypal is simply easier and far quicker. Not to mention no stamp fee.

Quick Reply: maksima - Artur Zawada - Ran off with $330