Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

maksima - Artur Zawada - Ran off with $330

Old 08-20-2008, 07:16 PM
RR5

maksima - Artur Zawada - Ran off with $330

This is a private message I received:

06-05-2008, 07:41 AM
maksima

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, I guess it is our lucky day, I have them in pearl white....Just the door shells for $275 each plus whatever is shipping to Cali? Check greyhound because they can ship oversize parts like hood,doors and they have very good pricing. I purchased this car from Atlanta with 28K miles so the doors are rust free. Please browse the pics. below

My paypal uasnet@yahoo.com

http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m14/czarulek/
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I sent the money, dude tells me the door shell is packaged and ready to ship, then I got a job offer in Washington. So I relocate to Washington and tell dude to wait on shipping. Then a week later, I ask he ship the door shell to California so I can get the maxima shipped to Washington.

No response to PM or email since Aug-13-2008.

Paypal tells me since I opened a dispute past the 45 day window, they won't help.

I just sent a complaint to https://complaint.ic3.gov/Default.aspx

-update:
Thank you for filing a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3).

Your complaint has been successfully submitted. Please retain the following information for future contacts with the IC3:

Complaint Id: I0808202215031041

Last edited by RR5; 08-20-2008 at 07:19 PM.
Old 08-24-2008, 09:03 AM

Did he actually ship them and had them returned to his house or did he never ship them in the first place?
Old 08-24-2008, 10:35 AM
RR5

No, he never shipped the door shell.
Old 08-24-2008, 10:39 AM
Got Retrofit?

Damn that's just ****ed up.
Old 08-25-2008, 08:01 AM
RR5

UPDATE via email:

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 7:46 AM, art zawada <uasnet@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hey! Chris

I am out of town for couple weeks and I will be back on Thursday.....You still want me to send it to Cali. address?

So, I replied asking the door shell be shipped to Washington. I was just tired of waiting for my maxima and waiting for the item.
Old 08-26-2008, 07:10 PM
SCAMMER DO NOT BUY FROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Make up your mind

Originally Posted by maksima
You want me to mail check to third party address......I dont think so....Why do you use maxima.org user name on fricken frick page.....dude you need some help.....let me have your address so you can get your refund.

http://www.wikisposure.com/Westcoaster

Christopher Sonny Ilson
Age 29 Birthdate March 17, 1980 Race Caucasian Occupation Information Technology and Services Location Seattle, Washington, formerly Corona, CA Physical Description Hair: None
Body type: Slim / Slender
Affiliations Butterfly Kisses Synopsis Chris Ilson was a member of a forum board for pedophiles

Originally Posted by RR5
This is a private message I received:

06-05-2008, 07:41 AM
maksima

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, I guess it is our lucky day, I have them in pearl white....Just the door shells for $275 each plus whatever is shipping to Cali? Check greyhound because they can ship oversize parts like hood,doors and they have very good pricing. I purchased this car from Atlanta with 28K miles so the doors are rust free. Please browse the pics. below

My paypal uasnet@yahoo.com

http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m14/czarulek/
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I sent the money, dude tells me the door shell is packaged and ready to ship, then I got a job offer in Washington. So I relocate to Washington and tell dude to wait on shipping. Then a week later, I ask he ship the door shell to California so I can get the maxima shipped to Washington.

No response to PM or email since Aug-13-2008.

Paypal tells me since I opened a dispute past the 45 day window, they won't help.

I just sent a complaint to https://complaint.ic3.gov/Default.aspx

-update:
Thank you for filing a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3).

Your complaint has been successfully submitted. Please retain the following information for future contacts with the IC3:

Complaint Id: I0808202215031041
..>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>

My complaint }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Complaint Id: I0808262156279412

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Make up your mind, cali , washington or do you want me to cancel. I can not drop all of my life for you and you never specified when do you want it. I in good faith was trying to ship it but you provided me with cali. address then you wanted me to send it to washington and after that you wanted to cancel. Now you want me to send it to Washington, which is fine but I can do that in couple of weeks...especially with long weekend ahead of us.

FW: Door Shell ship to CA 92883 I asked if we can call this off since I will not be in California to transport the door shell and car to a repair shop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RR5
Actually the Maxima has to stay in California for at least a few months while I work out my finances.

Would now be too late to call this off? In all honesty, I kind of need the money more to help me survive in Washington lol. Quote:
Super, just let me know ....which city in Washington?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR5
That is cool, I understand the work thing.

Actually, I'll be moving up to Washington to start work there on July 21st.

So we can just wait it out and see what happens.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RR5
Hi, its been a little over three weeks.

You have not responded to my messages. If I do not hear from you before the end of Sunday July 6th, I will open a dispute on paypal to recover some of the money I sent.

Please also provide a tracking number or confirmation the door shell was shipped.

Thank you,
Chris

I am out off town for last two weeks ( job related)
sorry but while trying to fedex the door they gave me a price of $161, I did try to get to greyhound but time did not allow me. I will send them on Monday. One more time I am so sorry but my job pays for my bills. So it has to come first, I hope you will understand. I will send you track number on Monday

Last edited by maksima; 04-02-2010 at 09:30 AM.
Old 04-26-2009, 10:32 AM

Hey, I am still waiting for you to reimburse me for my time and package that the doors were in. So I can refund the difference to you. I believe that $100 will do for removing rest of the parts, my time, fuel and package.
If you agree I will send paypal or cashiers check to you.
Old 04-28-2009, 09:20 AM
RR5

Sorry I paid $330 and you took the money. I never seen any good faith pictures of what the $330 was for. Now you are demanding I pay $100? For what?

There is a such thing as a time limit. I paid money for door shells and was expecting to receive them in a timely fashion. I apologize your life is complicated and prevents you from being able to respond to questions, but I paid the money and got nothing.

To further complicate matters, I moved from California to Washington for a contract job. It's no fault of my own when I attempted to contact you informing you of the change of shipping address.
Old 05-04-2009, 08:52 PM

I paid for a spare tire from him almost 3 weeks ago, it hasn't been shipped and he has not answered my PM's and is ignoring my pay pal dispute.
Old 05-05-2009, 06:30 AM

Originally Posted by ChrisD
I paid for a spare tire from him almost 3 weeks ago, it hasn't been shipped and he has not answered my PM's and is ignoring my pay pal dispute.

Chris D ......D must be ?????? ???? ...I did send the tire with fedex and I did PM you with tracking number. I did you a favor for sending this tire for $59 and shipping was $31.25 plus package , fuel and my time comes to maybe $10 that made. Another member who thinks that I should drop all my life for them for lousy few $$$$.... Did you specified that it is a rush or you need it by certaine date or is this an emergencie.

What about an apology for slandering my name......
Old 05-05-2009, 10:21 AM

Chris D ......D must be ?????? ???? ...I did send the tire with fedex and I did PM you with tracking number. I did you a favor for sending this tire for $59 and shipping was $31.25 plus package , fuel and my time comes to maybe $10 that made. Another member who thinks that I should drop all my life for them for lousy few $$$$.... Did you specified that it is a rush or you need it by certaine date or is this an emergencie.

What about an apology for slandering my name......
I recieved no such message, no tracking number, no tire as of yet... no response to my PM's, no response to my paypal dispute. This is the only thing I have heard from you since April 26th! Again you have never told me it has been shipped, until reading this "public" post. We'll see if it comes.
Old 05-05-2009, 09:01 PM

I did recieve the item today. Although almost 3 weeks later. Seller should not sell if takes him 2 weeks just to ship. I sold something on Sun. shipped it on mon. I recieved horrible comunication from him and still never got a tracking number from him as he claims. He never even told me it shipped.
Old 05-05-2009, 09:14 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Hey, I am still waiting for you to reimburse me for my time and package that the doors were in. So I can refund the difference to you. I believe that $100 will do for removing rest of the parts, my time, fuel and package.
If you agree I will send paypal or cashiers check to you.
I don't understand how you are trying to get $100 from RR5 when you didn't even ship the door to him. Am I missing something?

Seller should be a little more responsible IMO. It should not take 3 weeks to ship out the door, now a days, you can print a packing slip at home a schedule a pick from your computer, no need to go anywhere to drop of your packages. If your life was in the way of delivering the goods to the buyer, you should refund him the money so he can go a purchase the goods somewhere else.

I hope you guys resolve this so both of you can move on. Good luck to both of you.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:57 PM
RR5

The facts are, I sent payment:
Jun. 19, 2008 Payment To Artur Zawada Completed Details -$330.00 USD

And did not receive one message concerning the shipping of the door shells. June 19th 2008 to July 9th 2008 is a little over two weeks. That is more than enough time to inform me the status of the item I bought.

I would like my $330 returned. If not, I'd be willing to accept $230 and you have the $100 you claim (incorrectly) which you require to recoup the items you mention.
Old 05-17-2009, 01:39 AM

your being way too nice to this guy, i understand you want your money back but if paid through paypal, file a dispute and they always get your money back. might take 4 to 6 weeks. send them a copy of this thread and any other documents you have and let them handle it. id personally pm and e-mail the crap outta him until i got my $hit back!!!!!
Old 05-17-2009, 10:18 AM
RR5

Paypal won't help because by the time I got around to everything, it was past the 45 day window.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:00 AM

Do you have the info of where he lives? Why not file w/ local police department in his area (I'm guessing internet fraud division)? I would call them to see how you could go about that. Not sure of another course of action that could be taken though. Maybe someone else can chime in.

Good luck & hope that you're able to get this resolved.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by RR5
The facts are, I sent payment:
Jun. 19, 2008 Payment To Artur Zawada Completed Details -$330.00 USD

And did not receive one message concerning the shipping of the door shells. June 19th 2008 to July 9th 2008 is a little over two weeks. That is more than enough time to inform me the status of the item I bought.

I would like my $330 returned. If not, I'd be willing to accept $230 and you have the $100 you claim (incorrectly) which you require to recoup the items you mention.

1. I will refund to you $230 minus $100 for my time and expense associated with this deal.

2. You could have that money back with in couple of weeks, but you or all of you believe that I should do the RED CROSS for you and other members.

3. I did not force you to pay for the door and I can understand problems that members may have but you must show some understanding for me and my time and costs. On the other hand you said that you want to cancel the deal or you are moving and you told me to hold on. Also paypal will not take dispute nor help me if the parts were shipped to different location.

4. My expenses are $100 a month for a storage, drive to storage costs me $7 one way, time to search for over sized package so the door will feet in it and to get one, packaging and taking remaining parts off.

5. YOU wanted the door and you created the confusion about where they should go to. I were not able to respond to you with correct info because I was not ready to give you correct information, by that time you wanted to cancel or ship it to different location.

6. I can not drop my work, personal life or any other matter just because some wants to be helped with great deal on parts.

7. Shipping for over sized part, package, fuel, storage costs and my time will live me with $50 clear profit. So actual I am doing a favor but I am being slandered all over.

8.Again $100 is normal charge that you should offer at the time you asked me to cancel and within few days you will get your refund of $230. But you did not asked me and assumed that all should be free and others must help you with your problems.

9. So send me your name and address for check refund

10. Remainder to maxima.org members I will charge you portion of the balance if you cancel or play some games with me. When you order parts be specific to what and when you want it. I can not drop my work or personal life for $ 10 per hour so you life will be easy.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:06 AM
I'm needing a caw

Why in the freak does it take "a couple of weeks' to refund $????

Remember if you keep playing these games, I'll consider banning you for actions resembling a scam. Since we are all handing out warnings here.
Old 05-23-2009, 10:29 PM

I can submit about 50 members who purchased with paypal and received the goods.
None of them had bad issues and all was on time but only few left positive feedback. I do not play games and will not do that, but I will protect my interest. RR5 will get his money minus $100 correctly deducted for my time which he must offer due to his fault and not my. I need his address so I can send him the refund of $230. Scam ? RR5 was trying to scam me with excuses: At that time....I was not sure if he is really moving, maybe he found better deal or wants me to send parts to different location versus what it was in paypal and then he can claim that he never received his parts, but has free door. One more time I can compile the list of all the members who purchased parts from me since 2006 and you can verified that. So no games and there is NO fraud what so ever, just protecting my interests.
Old 05-24-2009, 04:20 PM

IMO
You should have shipped the door the next buisness day after recieving his money.
Then prolly none of this would have happened
In my opinion thats how all business transactions should be done unless other arangments are worked out
Old 05-24-2009, 04:57 PM

Artur Zawanda, the name sounds familiar... I could have sworn I read a article about you on a site dealing with notorious online scammers. But lets hope I'm wrong, and has this issue been resolved yet?
Old 05-24-2009, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by Steve31
IMO
You should have shipped the door the next buisness day after recieving his money.
Then prolly none of this would have happened
In my opinion thats how all business transactions should be done unless other arangments are worked out
Sure, you want me to ship over sized door next day....you must be ???????. About arrangements:
1. All buyers need to tell me if this is urgent or they are requesting specific time frame.
2. Nobody asked me of possibility of canceling and if there will be no charge.
3. What arrangements, he wanted the door and I gave him a price, he paid with paypal and I told him that I will ship the door. Members need to understand that this is from Michigan to California and this is over-sized part. I had to find right packaging and look for the best available quote.
I don't have a truck to take this whole package for shipping so I had to ask my friend, when he was available to help me with the package. By that time
RR5 wanted to cancel and I was suspicious of the fraud on his part....." He wanted to cancel, hold on with the shipping and later to ship to different location, which did not match paypal shipping address. That made me very suspicious about his intentions.
4. He did not talk to me and offer some reimbursment for the expese involved on my part.
5.He went to some internet fraud side and filed complaint against me, without trying to resolve this issue on Maxima.org but was eager to make very bad fedback and SLANDER my name all over the internet.
6. One more time, I will refund $230 minus $100 correctly charged for the expese associated with this deal.
7. MY name and reputation has been SLANDER over the internet and I will not have a problem with Maxima.org or any members in Leagal precedings
8. One more time : I devoted my time and money to this deal, my name has been SLANDER, he did not offer nor tried to resolve this issue on Maxima.org side.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by Leo_Koneval
Artur Zawanda, the name sounds familiar... I could have sworn I read a article about you on a site dealing with notorious online scammers. But lets hope I'm wrong, and has this issue been resolved yet?
Will you be available to swore in court? Yes, there is one from maxima.org side. Notorious online ????? you are spreading rumors, you have to be very careful about SLANDERING my name all over the internet. Please stop harassing me on Maxima.org and on the internet. You have to be 100% sure about the truth. I leave this as a first and final warning to everybody on this web page.
WARNNING: You will be charged with malicious use of telecomunication device.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by Jeff92se
Why in the freak does it take "a couple of weeks' to refund $????

Remember if you keep playing these games, I'll consider banning you for actions resembling a scam. Since we are all handing out warnings here.

I can submit about 50 members who purchased with paypal and received the goods.
None of them had bad issues and all was on time but only few left positive feedback. I do not play games and will not do that, but I will protect my interest. RR5 will get his money minus $100 correctly deducted for my time which he must offer due to his fault and not my. I need his address so I can send him the refund of $230. Scam ? RR5 was trying to scam me with excuses: At that time....I was not sure if he is really moving, maybe he found better deal or wants me to send parts to different location versus what it was in paypal and then he can claim that he never received his parts, but has free door. One more time I can compile the list of all the members who purchased parts from me since 2006 and you can verified that. So no games and there is NO fraud what so ever, just protecting my interests.

Tell all members to stop Harassing/Slandering my name all over the internet.
This is between me and RR5 and I already stated that he will get his refund minus $100 for my expense. He created this confusion and not me but my name is SLANDER ALL OVER THE INTERNET.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:46 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

But did you state in your for sale thread that you are going to charge $100 for a cancelled order (whatever the reason might be)?

It works both ways.

You say it costs you $100 for storage, but I'm sure that its not the only part thats being stored in the storage unit.

I know exactly how it is to part a car while having it sit in storage, been there done that. I know that you don't wake much at the end of the day when trying to sell these parts off. The only problems I see is you trying to charge him $100 for your "storage costs" when that should have been figured into the cost of doing business. Think of it this way, when you got return an item at the store, most of the time they give you a full refund. When you return item online, you get your money back minus the shipping costs, but in this case...NOTHING got shipped, therefore you did not incur any direct expenses through this deal except a bit of a headache.

Again, I wish you guys get this resolved soon as this seems to be dragging on forever.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:59 PM

Response from RR5 " OR WHAT" ? I need you address so I can refund $230 minus $100 for my time, package, fuel and storage.

RR5
2002 Nissan Maxima

Re: Door Shell ship to CA 92883
Or what?
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RR5
Ok, can you just ship to the California address?

I'll work on getting it installed later.

Chris

I need you address for $230 refund minus correctly charged $100 for my expense. If this will not stop I will be forced to make a complaint for malicious use of telecommunication device and for harassment / slandering my name over the internet.

http://forums.maxima.org/buyer-selle...ml#post7046587
Old 05-24-2009, 10:11 PM

Sure, you want me to ship over sized door next day....you must be ???????. About arrangements:
1. All buyers need to tell me if this is urgent or they are requesting specific time frame.
3. What arrangements, he wanted the door and I gave him a price, he paid with paypal and I told him that I will ship the door. Members need to understand that this is from Michigan to California and this is over-sized part. I had to find right packaging and look for the best available quote.
I don't have a truck to take this whole package for shipping so I had to ask my friend, when he was available to help me with the package. By that time
RR5 wanted to cancel and I was suspicious of the fraud on his part....." He wanted to cancel, hold on with the shipping and later to ship to different location, which did not match paypal shipping address. That made me very suspicious about his intentions.
4. He did not talk to me and offer some reimbursment for the expese involved on my part.
5.He went to some internet fraud side and filed complaint against me, without trying to resolve this issue on Maxima.org but was eager to make very bad fedback and SLANDER my name all over the internet.
6. One more time, I will refund $230 minus $100 correctly charged for the expese associated with this deal.
7. MY name and reputation has been SLANDER over the internet and I will not have a problem with Maxima.org or any members in Leagal precedings
8. One more time : I devoted my time and money to this deal, my name has been SLANDER, he did not offer nor tried to resolve this issue on Maxima.org side.
I did say ship it next day (air)
I said you should have taken it to the shippers the day after getting his money
Not waiting 2 weeks or how ever long it was
Before he called you to change the address
It should have already been at his house by then lol
Old 05-24-2009, 10:16 PM

RR5
If you still need a door PM me I know a few people that own diffrent junk yards around my area
Off the top of my head I know 1 guy has 3 sets ....What color you want?
Old 05-24-2009, 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by nsnrider
But did you state in your for sale thread that you are going to charge $100 for a cancelled order (whatever the reason might be)?

It works both ways.

You say it costs you $100 for storage, but I'm sure that its not the only part thats being stored in the storage unit.

I know exactly how it is to part a car while having it sit in storage, been there done that. I know that you don't wake much at the end of the day when trying to sell these parts off. The only problems I see is you trying to charge him $100 for your "storage costs" when that should have been figured into the cost of doing business. Think of it this way, when you got return an item at the store, most of the time they give you a full refund. When you return item online, you get your money back minus the shipping costs, but in this case...NOTHING got shipped, therefore you did not incur any direct expenses through this deal except a bit of a headache.

Again, I wish you guys get this resolved soon as this seems to be dragging on forever.

My expenses with this car are: $3750 for hit maxima in rt/front, auction fees, towing from Atlanta to Michigan and storage for four years. I have all the bills. To ship very large door requires time and expense.
One more time I had to drive to barn, I looked for right package and packaged it all together. I make $30 per hour and why everybody expects from me to do RED CROSS for the members where I have monster overhead on this deal. He wanted to cancel and left me hanging with it. He never showed understanding that I devoted my time and expense, also he never offered some money for my time but went to internet fraud side and SLANDER my name. He never tried to resolve this issue on maxima.org before this went to internet with claims that I wrong do him on this deal.

This was not a deal where I go to the barn pick up average size part and ship it in few days.

1. I sold just the door shell, so I had to disassemble it
2. Looked for over-sized package
3. Package it
4. My time and fuel
5. If you buy parts from any yard they will charge you restocking fee
6.Yes, I did incur direct expense

I would like to close this but it looks like RR5 and his friends are trying to SLANDER my name and cause me stress.

Again, I asked him for his address and he replied " OR WHAT " he already indicated that he is agreeing to $230 refund minus $100 for my expense.
Old 05-24-2009, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by nsnrider

It works both ways.

My expenses with this car are: $3750 for hit maxima in rt/front, auction fees, towing from Atlanta to Michigan and storage for four years. I have all the bills. To ship very large door requires time and expense.
One more time I had to drive to barn, I looked for right package and packaged it all together. I make $30 per hour and why everybody expects from me to do RED CROSS for the members where I have monster overhead on this deal. He wanted to cancel and left me hanging with it. He never showed understanding that I devoted my time and expense, also he never offered some money for my time but went to internet fraud side and SLANDER my name. He never tried to resolve this issue on maxima.org before this went to internet with claims that I wrong do him on this deal.

This was not a deal where I go to the barn pick up average size part and ship it in few days.

1. I sold just the door shell, so I had to disassemble it
2. Looked for over-sized package
3. Package it
4. My time and fuel
5. If you buy parts from any yard they will charge you restocking fee
6.Yes, I did incur direct expense

I would like to close this but it looks like RR5 and his friends are trying to SLANDER my name and cause me stress.

Again, I asked him for his address and he replied " OR WHAT " he already indicated that he is agreeing to $230 refund minus $100 for my expense.
Old 05-24-2009, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Steve31
RR5
If you still need a door PM me I know a few people that own diffrent junk yards around my area
Off the top of my head I know 1 guy has 3 sets ....What color you want?

Hey, if he wants the door I have NO problem shipping to him, but he created this whole confusion and SLANDER MY NAME ALL OVER THE INTERNET
Old 05-24-2009, 11:48 PM
RR5

Ok this is going way out of control.

I paid $330 for an item and waited for some reply indicating the status of the shipment. I sent another private message stating almost three weeks past with no reply, and to top that off I was offered a contract working in Washington state. Naturally not getting a reply plus the idea of moving to another state would prompt me to say "Sorry but I need the money back, AND even if I got a reply within a week, I would do the $100 for time wasted" but I did get a reply which was something to the effect of "I'll ship to California". Ok well now I was in Washington State arranging transportation of my maxima to Washington. So perhaps I could just throw the doors in the car and off it goes. But no, I had already waited enough and just wanted the money back.

Sorry, I do not need to provide my mailing address. That's why I use Pay Pal. $230 to my paypal and we'll consider this matter closed.
Old 05-25-2009, 01:01 AM

Originally Posted by RR5
Ok this is going way out of control.

I paid $330 for an item and waited for some reply indicating the status of the shipment. I sent another private message stating almost three weeks past with no reply, and to top that off I was offered a contract working in Washington state. Naturally not getting a reply plus the idea of moving to another state would prompt me to say "Sorry but I need the money back, AND even if I got a reply within a week, I would do the $100 for time wasted" but I did get a reply which was something to the effect of "I'll ship to California". Ok well now I was in Washington State arranging transportation of my maxima to Washington. So perhaps I could just throw the doors in the car and off it goes. But no, I had already waited enough and just wanted the money back.

Sorry, I do not need to provide my mailing address. That's why I use Pay Pal. $230 to my paypal and we'll consider this matter closed.

I will not use paypal to do this refund. I will send money order or cashiers check. I will need your full name and address so I can take a copy of it and post it on this SLANDERING post.

At the time you wanted/asked me to cancel this order, you had to offer me some money. I sold to a lot of people on this side and I am only trying to recoup some costs and I am not making any profits but I have no interest in taking advantage of any members but I will not allow anyone to take advantage of me.

The mistake you did was not to talk to me about my expenses and I do understand that people run into unfortunate circumstances. So you could have your refund long time ago less my time and expenses involved with this deal.

You will send me your whole information to my PM box, also you will ask maxima.org to remove this SLANDERING post and after you receive $230 check from me you will remove claim from fraud claim.

Thank you.
Old 05-25-2009, 09:13 AM

I still don't under stand why you gonna charge the man $100 for mis-comunication on your part
The guy sent you a pm and still you did not reply for 3 weeks or more
I think he should be intiteled to a FULL refund.
It sounds like it was a bit of mis-comunication on your (sellers) fault
Why not use paypal to send refund? He sent it to you that way
I would not give a complete internet stranger my full name and address either. lol To many weird o's in the world to be doing that
Old 05-25-2009, 03:54 PM
RR5

The mistake was I did not talk to you about your expenses?

I have an item for sale OR someone comes to me looking to buy something I have. Part of determining what price I ask for is the consideration of my time, effort and the level of involvement I have to put into the transaction. That is called due dilligance.

From Merriam Webster online:
Main Entry:due diligence
Function:noun
Date:1903
1 : the care that a reasonable person exercises under the circumstances to avoid harm to other persons or their property.

The simple facts are, I paid $330 over paypal and did not receive a message from you stating the doors were shipped or will be shipped or even you received the $330.
Old 05-25-2009, 10:01 PM
RR5

I just sent him a private message with more accurate dates taken from my sent private messages I had archived from the site.

Hopefully it'll push this whole incident to being resolved.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:53 AM

Agreed. A full refund should be sent. Not to mention it should be sent through paypal. It's been almost a month now w/ him waiting for the door.

Now if you're going to mail the refund, how long would it take to get that packaged and shipped to him???

All of this miscommunication/slander is neither feasible nor would it hold any weight. Had you taken the responsibility to ship the door to him then it wouldn't have been taken to this level. After the amount of time taken, I would've asked for money paid back as well.

Congratulations on all of the past positive deals/experiences but in my lifetime I've learned it's all about the here and now. So show some ownership and resolve this matter w/ RR5 by sending him his refund as he requested.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:17 AM

is this guy serious? it's his own damn fault for not sending the OP a PM informing him of anything. in a NORMAL transaction between org members, it is most often out of courtesy to our fellow maxima owner that we keep each other in the loop and in close communication. it's your own damn fault artur, you have no right to deduct a 100 dollars from the OP. IMO, that's a scam move on YOUR part.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:28 AM
RR5

Oh and the funny thing, I did provide my California ship address when I informed maksima that I completed the Paypal transaction.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: maksima - Artur Zawada - Ran off with $330