Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

Anyone know what happened to juani?

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2008, 07:43 PM
My axles cry for mercy...

Anyone know what happened to juani?

I sent him a payment for hotshot headers back in july. He said that he sent them out to me and will PM me a tracking number also. I waited about 2 weeks because they were coming from california. They never came and I never got a tracking number so I sent him a PM about it.

He checked the tracking number and said that they sent it back to his apartament managers office because the box was damaged and they wanted him to check to make sure everything was okay so he can send it back out.

He then says that they sent it back to him one more time and that he will re-pack it in a smaller box and send it one more time. All of this took place between 7-10 and 9-10.

I sent part of the payment on 7-3-08 and the rest on 7-10-08. The last PM I recieved from him was on 9-10-08. His last activity on the .org was on 10-7-08.

I've been very patient and I'm not mad at the situation. As of now though, I just need my headers or just get my money back. (it was a $450 paypal transaction by the way) But I more important than that, i'd like to know if he is even okay. If anyone knows him or can get in contact with him, let me know if he is fine. If he is trying to scam me though, I wont hesitate to to take some form of legal action.

If anyone wants more detailed/additional info. Let me know and I will provide it.

Last edited by essential1; 10-25-2008 at 07:46 PM.
Old 10-25-2008, 08:30 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Contact Paypal
Old 10-26-2008, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by Andrew
Contact Paypal
Useless.^^....Paypal is this useless....if this person is trying to scam essential and withdraws the money, thats it for him and paypal unless the person puts money back into the paypal account or gets paid elsewhere using paypal. Right now, lets just hope the dude is in-tact and had already shipped off the package again.
Old 10-26-2008, 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by Snypa
Useless.^^....Paypal is this useless....if this person is trying to scam essential and withdraws the money, thats it for him and paypal unless the person puts money back into the paypal account or gets paid elsewhere using paypal. Right now, lets just hope the dude is in-tact and had already shipped off the package again.
English translation please?

Anyway, you SHOULD contact paypal if you think he ran off with your money. I had a paypal problem (someone ordered about $600 in cell phones on my account) and paypal got it back to me. It doesn't matter if the other person is on or not, they will take care of it.

No guarantees, but it's always worth a try.
Old 10-26-2008, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by Coolsaber57
English translation please?

Anyway, you SHOULD contact paypal if you think he ran off with your money. I had a paypal problem (someone ordered about $600 in cell phones on my account) and paypal got it back to me. It doesn't matter if the other person is on or not, they will take care of it.

No guarantees, but it's always worth a try.
what part needs translating?
If the persons account is zero, there is nothing for paypal to recover..they would have to wait until money is in his account before they can recover anything.
Old 10-31-2008, 02:39 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

Hi essential1,

I think that you should open your case in "papal". Visit the official website of papal payment. Here your case will be solved easily if your are right.For more help go here........................

Property Directory|Wholesale Billiards|Wholesale Batteries|Something Directory

Last edited by Hataish; 10-31-2008 at 02:46 AM.
Old 11-01-2008, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by Snypa
what part needs translating?
If the persons account is zero, there is nothing for paypal to recover..they would have to wait until money is in his account before they can recover anything.
this would be the case, UNLESS they see legitimate scamming going on, AND the alleged scammer's account is verified/ premier (and thus, linked to a bank account). If that's the case then they can just charge the transaction amount to the account, and it would come out from the person's checking account (and with checking accounts at least, it WILL go through most of the time, even if it goes into the negatives, the banks just love NSF fees lol).

But if its just a normal account that is unverified, then yea, he's screwed.
Old 11-03-2008, 08:00 PM

I bought coilover from juani around Aug. I received the coilover and it work great. I had no problem communicate with him and he answer all my question reasonable.

Last edited by ChubbieBoi; 11-03-2008 at 08:06 PM.