Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

Got screwed By i2Vicious2

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 10:10 PM

the snowball effect is coming, people are registering just for this thread

^ 2 posts above, kinda hard to take that srsly with a username like "rapemen"
Old 03-05-2010, 10:18 PM
wat

Originally Posted by rapemen

I just joined from another forum. It is all over the internet the ignorance of the sellers "gangster gonna kill attitude" Has gained attention with people I guess he should'nt have

Okay before I begin I work for an I.T. company for the government and his I.P. has been deduced to his physical mailing address.. Threats on another human being are being taken seriously since the recent terror events. Taken from his posts this guy (isn't that smart) lol I am sorry to kryspy kreme guy. You and your family should be expecting a visit from an official from my office. I am sorry but I gave you a heads up to make this situation complete..

It is official you have 30 days from this date to have your house raided and searched for crimes against this country and it's citizens.

From March 5 2010 get ready!

Or remove threats and retail matters with the current dispute claim it is up to you..

YOU HAVE 30 DAYS.

I have notified Jack Bauer and he will be raiding your house, killing your mother and beating your dog because you just impersonated anti-terrorism officials.

YOU HAVE UNTIL THE OSCARS ARE OVER.
Old 03-05-2010, 11:30 PM
Nations 1st 6th Gen Turbo

I just joined from another forum. It is all over the internet the ignorance of the sellers "gangster gonna kill attitude" Has gained attention with people I guess he should'nt have

Okay before I begin I work for an I.T. company for the government and his I.P. has been deduced to his physical mailing address.. Threats on another human being are being taken seriously since the recent terror events. Taken from his posts this guy (isn't that smart) lol I am sorry to kryspy kreme guy. You and your family should be expecting a visit from an official from my office. I am sorry but I gave you a heads up to make this situation complete..

It is official you have 30 days from this date to have your house raided and searched for crimes against this country and it's citizens.

From March 5 2010 get ready!

Or remove threats and retail matters with the current dispute claim it is up to you..

YOU HAVE 30 DAYS.
Nice try though....

Last edited by chernmax; 03-05-2010 at 11:33 PM.
Old 03-06-2010, 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by SteveB123
Paying for a fender and receiving a piece of busted, twisted metal is NOT funny.

That seems to be the crux of the problem, the seller thinks since something was shipped, he's done, but of course, he isn't.
The buyer has to receive what he paid for.
you are right is not funny that you didn't get your parts but the way that he acts about is
Old 03-06-2010, 03:48 AM
Turbo 3.5

Originally Posted by Donkey®
I have notified Jack Bauer and he will be raiding your house, killing your mother and beating your dog because you just impersonated anti-terrorism officials.

YOU HAVE UNTIL THE OSCARS ARE OVER.
Yeah that guy had me going for a minute till I got towards the end. My buddy is a Maryland State Trooper and they have guys that sit on a computer all day and search for threats, child **** and etc

Plus they won't never give a warning or have a screen name like that. Also I have a question was insurance placed on this item, I never seen anything about it in this thread. If there was file a claim.

Last edited by t6378tp; 03-06-2010 at 03:52 AM.
Old 03-06-2010, 05:37 AM

Originally Posted by Grand_hustle17
i dont have to say anything, i have no idea with what is going on nor do i even care... im just saying.. whenever ppl start talking about population decrease and stereotype this stereotype that clearly that is not problem solving, why would the word population even need to be brought up with some kinda sale mishap... far as i know that has nothing to do with the census... anyways he says his address is up here
Man... I started to type a reply but I got too angry. I'm glad your boy is a thug. I'm glad you want to do NOTHING to convince him to be civilized. I'm glad that you have the cover of the internet to hide behind. Would all of this transpire in public forum or is your friend hiding behind the internet?

Can you picture your boy selling something to someone in a flea market? Not producing the product and then calling people names?? I think the op has great reason to be angry.
Old 03-06-2010, 07:04 AM
Infiniti 35 Double G's

give the mods here a tiny bit of credit for not falling for the ol' "i'll threaten another member so i can get banned so i'll have the perfect excuse not to bother with this whole disputed transaction" trick...

anybody with half a teaspoon of brains (even a crook) would simply have ignored the whole affair, and kept their mouth shut while counting the ill-gotten loot.
Old 03-06-2010, 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by RR5
Being serious, it's all fun and games to mess with photos that sort of thing but this makes me sad.

For one, that the seller i2Vicious2 would jerk around another person and two that the seller should have been more cautious and filed the dispute with paypal a day before the 45 day period would expire.

This is the Internet people; there is no excuse to be a jerk simply because you interact with a keyboard instead of spoken word (not considering dictating into a microphone to convert to typed words).

Why has nobody suggest antti call the local police in i2Vicious2's community and inform them of the botched sale of an item? This is clearly fraud since an item was being sold and payment was taken but no item was shipped or any proof/evidence that the item was shipped. Telling a judge you gave the package/item to USPS will not stand unless you have proof.

Edit: I called Maryland State Police and was told the Buyer has to file a report with the law enforcement agency where he lives. Never give up!

That is something I would have done in first place. The only problem is I live in Finland so... Finnish police are not very good at this kind of stuff.
Old 03-06-2010, 09:50 AM
RR5

Then do not take no for an answer, at least I would not.

http://www.poliisi.fi/poliisi/home.nsf/www/contactus

Write them a letter and try to work in the question "How would you feel if this happened to you, or to someone in your family? I am sure you'd put at least a little effort into resolving this matter, and I request that same courtsey."

In fact, tell us where your nearest police department is and I'm sure a few of us will write them also. I know I will.
Old 03-06-2010, 01:08 PM
retired moderator

Originally Posted by sho off
Welp if its any constellation. I have just made a purchase from I2viscous for $600 and it went smooth as ciroc.lul'z but no really
dude, he's one of your buddies. I hope he didn't screw you

Which constellation are you talking about, the Milky Way?
Old 03-06-2010, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by RR5
Then do not take no for an answer, at least I would not.

http://www.poliisi.fi/poliisi/home.nsf/www/contactus

Write them a letter and try to work in the question "How would you feel if this happened to you, or to someone in your family? I am sure you'd put at least a little effort into resolving this matter, and I request that same courtsey."

In fact, tell us where your nearest police department is and I'm sure a few of us will write them also. I know I will.

My nearest police station is in Jyväskylä now. When this thing started I was still living in another town and there they just told me that theres little to do in this kind of situation. Im waiting til I get the answer from my credit card company before walking to the Jyväskyläs police office,I think they will have better ways to solve this as it is much bigger city than where I used to live.
Old 03-06-2010, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by Grand_hustle17
he installed my headers ......... choii you a bish, i just wanted to say that..... im almost under the influence and i feel like speaking my mind, you have some of the smartest posts on this forum, its hardly any positive from your posts..... dont bash the drunk for speaking his mind and telling the trufe!!!!
so..i'm a "bish" for having smart posts?

Old 03-06-2010, 08:47 PM
Always sunny in philly

Old 03-06-2010, 09:03 PM
RR5

Originally Posted by antti
My nearest police station is in Jyväskylä now. When this thing started I was still living in another town and there they just told me that theres little to do in this kind of situation. Im waiting til I get the answer from my credit card company before walking to the Jyväskyläs police office,I think they will have better ways to solve this as it is much bigger city than where I used to live.
If I get around to it, I'll draft a letter and will message you before sending it off.

Hope someone else will step up to bat.
Old 03-07-2010, 07:09 AM
Turbo'd Saab

Ya'll need jebus
Old 03-07-2010, 07:20 AM

Looks like the e-thuggery has finally died down..
Old 03-07-2010, 07:25 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by irish44j
dude, he's one of your buddies. I hope he didn't screw you

Which constellation are you talking about, the Milky Way?
The milky way is a galaxy.... not a constellation.
Old 03-07-2010, 09:26 AM

Okay before I begin I work for an I.T. company for the government and his I.P. has been deduced to his physical mailing address.
Sounds like you guys went through some sneaky computer wizardry to get his physical address from his IP address... guess you didn't check the first page of the thread, where his mailing address is posted.

Oh, and don't you have to be a moderator/admin to have access to the IP logs of a forum?
Old 03-07-2010, 02:50 PM
retired moderator

Originally Posted by kgallerie
The milky way is a galaxy.... not a constellation.
Pwnd. I was so busy on Photobucket looking for a photo of a constellation (hard to take a picture of a group of stars, lol), and someone had photos of the Milky Way on there, and that got in my head and I just said it, lol. oops.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:00 PM
RR5

Right, here's the email address:

Central Finland Police Department
Vapaudenkatu 48-50
PO Box 59
40101 JYVÄSKYLÄ

Telephone: +358 71 874 0521

Fax: +358 71 874 8830

E-mail: palaute.keski-suomi@poliisi.fi

Municipalities in the State Local District: Jyväskylä, Muurame, Laukaa, Uurainen, Hankasalmi, Joutsa, Luhanka, Toivakka, Jämsä, Kuhmoinen, Keuruu, Multia, Petäjävesi, Kannonkoski, Karstula, Kinnula, Kivijärvi, Saarijärvi, Konnevesi, Pihtipudas, Viitasaari, Äänekoski
Guess nobody really cares all that much now that the funny stuff has stopped.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:33 PM

Youre typing up an email to say what? I have no problem pitching in and stickin up for this guy but what will it matter if we write them? Give me an idea of what youre putting and Ill gladly follow suit...not word for word of course though.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:35 PM

By the way...isnt theft of 500.00 or more a felony....and even more so due to international theft...what could someone get for 500.00 in international theft? Some of you Maryland boys should help this guy out to and get the local PD some of the info they would need to pursue this?
Old 03-07-2010, 03:45 PM
RR5

I wrote to pass along the story, more or less asking for their assistance in the matter. I called Maryland police last week and was told the buyer has to contact the local law enforcement (Finland Police) and should Finland Police decide to carry things further, they can contact Maryland police.

Worst case my email gets ignored, but on the off chance I get a reply, I will pass it along. Can't do anything about a problem if the appropriate people are not involved and informed.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:48 PM

true that...Ill send off an email too...maybe if enough people do email and they see a recurring theme...they will do something purely to show they do care about international crimes...would be nice.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:51 PM

wait...OP what is your name? so I can direct them to the right person....if you dont want to post, PM me.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:53 PM
RR5

The way I see things, neighbors stick up for each other. Someone having a problem, the whole block might offer help.

So what's the difference in all being members of the same online forums?
Old 03-07-2010, 04:10 PM

Email sent...dont know if it will help but it is something...lets get A LOT more emails flowing...that should get them working on it. Shall we keep track of those who sent one for a total count? If we send two....ok they can ignore it but not if we send 100...

OP...I didnt know your first and last name so you should really take a trip to the station there and inform them of what is going on in person...and tell them that there will be members of the forum backing you up and they should expect emails.
Old 03-07-2010, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by RR5
The way I see things, neighbors stick up for each other. Someone having a problem, the whole block might offer help.

So what's the difference in all being members of the same online forums?
I live in the same area....im not sticking up for no one...... Because I think it's wrong.

http://www.oag.state.md.us/Consumer/edge119.htm

call your credit card company....print out all the evidence in this forum and send it to them.
Old 03-07-2010, 08:33 PM
I'm needing a caw

If you want to continue being able to post, I suggest not telling admin what they should/shouldn't do
Old 03-07-2010, 09:08 PM

Did someone get hit with the ban stick?
Old 03-07-2010, 09:17 PM

um no lol i can't see how that would be warranted
Old 03-07-2010, 09:36 PM

dont think so but this thread IMO is just dishing justice, public humiliation is fair IMO
Old 03-07-2010, 10:07 PM

Oh, I was just wondering since Jeff had deleted a bunch more posts, and sounded kinda annoyed.
Old 03-07-2010, 10:11 PM

i heard somebody is bout to get PAID!1!!!
Old 03-07-2010, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by Crusher103
i heard somebody is bout to get PAID!1!!!
Crusher, you know better than to hang around on the street corners after dark.

Last edited by Mr. Brett; 03-07-2010 at 10:27 PM.
Old 03-07-2010, 11:31 PM
I'm needing a caw

Someone explain why anyone would stand up for a thief regardless how clse they live to them?
Old 03-07-2010, 11:51 PM

just because we live in the same area doesn't mean we are sticking together,i hope the op get his money back
Old 03-08-2010, 04:31 AM

I dont understand how you pick and choose which posts to delete and leave but whatever...some important ones were deleted but thats your call...still, I hope someone else sends an email to finnish police and the OP gets his justice.

Who was telling the admins what to do? What did I miss before the deletes?
Old 03-08-2010, 07:25 AM
RR5

All I know is I got notification of new posts by tunafish51 which when I visited the thread the posts were gone and the warning by the Admin was present.

Also, how did things swing into standing up for the thief? My comment was in regards to how sometimes, people living in the same neighborhood will help one another out. Read the GOOD GUYS not the criminals.

Central Finland Police Department
Vapaudenkatu 48-50
PO Box 59
40101 JYVÄSKYLÄ

Telephone: +358 71 874 0521

Fax: +358 71 874 8830

E-mail: palaute.keski-suomi@poliisi.fi

Municipalities in the State Local District: Jyväskylä, Muurame, Laukaa, Uurainen, Hankasalmi, Joutsa, Luhanka, Toivakka, Jämsä, Kuhmoinen, Keuruu, Multia, Petäjävesi, Kannonkoski, Karstula, Kinnula, Kivijärvi, Saarijärvi, Konnevesi, Pihtipudas, Viitasaari, Äänekoski
Sent email to palaute.keski-suomi@poliisi.fi
1. RR5
2. hotrodder
Old 03-08-2010, 07:54 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

Originally Posted by hotrodder
I dont understand how you pick and choose which posts to delete and leave but whatever...some important ones were deleted but thats your call...still, I hope someone else sends an email to finnish police and the OP gets his justice.

Who was telling the admins what to do? What did I miss before the deletes?
This is a privately owned forum. The staff (mods and admins) are in their full right to delete a post if he sees fit.

You missed nothing. It was nonsense between two members that wasn't reveleant to the topic at hand.

Dan

Quick Reply: Got screwed By i2Vicious2