Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

Got screwed By i2Vicious2

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2010, 06:45 AM
SCAMMER DO NOT BUY FROM FOR NOW

Originally Posted by SLCPunk267
If you sent it off through the post office where you live, SURELY you have some kind of receipt or drop off confirmation from them that you could give to the buyer as proof? Or post up here for all of us to see?

Give us proof it's sent, and all the flaming will stop. Sitting there telling the admins they can "suck your..." well...you know. And then calling us all names just adds fuel to the fire and makes your story even less believeable.

""""""For what it's worth, I think a lot of the "Dweebs" here could probably deliver an ***-kicking proper if you were to come out from behind the keyboard and actually say this ish to our faces. Oh, and leave the "glock" at home. Real men use fists. Not guns to settle fights.
"""""

ROTFDL...... IM GLAD U THINK THAT....
Old 03-01-2010, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by i2vicious2
01-08-2010, 01:58 PM by the way.... for all yall JUMP ON's......

Re: 00vi
Quote:
Originally Posted by antti
Okay,havent heard nothing about the package,USPS cant confirm that you have mailed it,and nobody knows where it is. Filing a claim later to paypal. If you have any explanations I would be glad to hear.

go ahead and put the claim in thru paypal. i shipped it off at the Uppermarlboro Post office, no reason on why you havnt gotten it yet.....
Eh? That doesnt yet solve anything. Filed a claim,Paypal told that 45-day claim period has been reached.As I (and USPS) stated,you have not shipped the package. You have paid the shipping but not put the package forward. Nice that this kind of jackass has made my project stand for couple of more months. Ill give you one last chance to clear this mess up. Send the parts and were fine.
Old 03-01-2010, 11:56 AM

O.k i personally know I2viscious and all the threats isnt necessary, but seeing as though ppl wanna be E-thugs, idk what his address wouldve done cause i can tell you for damn sure whatever anger you wanted to take out on him wouldnt have went down the way you think.... ive contacted him on the last mess... UPS messed up and the seller got his refund and i will contact him now bout this as he is rearly on the forum
Old 03-01-2010, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by Grand_hustle17
O.k i personally know I2viscious and all the threats isnt necessary, but seeing as though ppl wanna be E-thugs, idk what his address wouldve done cause i can tell you for damn sure whatever anger you wanted to take out on him wouldnt have went down the way you think.... ive contacted him on the last mess... UPS messed up and the seller got his refund and i will contact him now bout this as he is rearly on the forum
First of u need to tell ur homie that he cant deal with people like that cause if i remember correctly he started with the foul language. All he had to do was go to USPS and resolve the problem. And just as much as every1 wanted to go to his house it wasnt gonna happen, and ur manz wasnt bout to buss no gunz either. every1 need to just be courteous to each other. Now regardless of who was right and who was wrong the seller made himself seem ignorant and unapproachable. who would wanna do business with sum1 who curses for no reason and take 2 months to help his customer out.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by crazthe1nonly
First of u need to tell ur homie that he cant deal with people like that cause if i remember correctly he started with the foul language. All he had to do was go to USPS and resolve the problem. And just as much as every1 wanted to go to his house it wasnt gonna happen, and ur manz wasnt bout to buss no gunz either. every1 need to just be courteous to each other. Now regardless of who was right and who was wrong the seller made himself seem ignorant and unapproachable. who would wanna do business with sum1 who curses for no reason and take 2 months to help his customer out.

and who threatened him. i believe ur talkin to the wrong crowd. and if he is a real person he needs to pull his head frum under his skirt and clear up his reputation here (the little that he has left)
Old 03-01-2010, 12:27 PM

Seriously guys I don’t think stating peoples address on the org is such a good idea seeing as how you aren’t gonna do anything but make simple threats across the internet. It’s cool to say do not buy from this person but putting peoples business out there is wrong and the administrator of this site should have took his address down immediately . Like the buyer said you was gonna give him a chance to ship the item or whatever ok give him that chance. You never know what happened to y he didn’t send it if he didn’t and if his giving you tracking number than maybe usps or whoever he shipped it from ****ed up not him. He’s not a cruddy dude and wouldn’t purposely keep somebody’s **** if it was up for sell. Just be the bigger person and take his address down. Im sure he will do everything to get u ur item ASAP.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:32 PM

Old 03-01-2010, 12:36 PM
I'm needing a caw

Originally Posted by OrangeDelight20
Seriously guys I don’t think stating peoples address on the org is such a good idea seeing as how you aren’t gonna do anything but make simple threats across the internet. It’s cool to say do not buy from this person but putting peoples business out there is wrong and the administrator of this site should have took his address down immediately . Like the buyer said you was gonna give him a chance to ship the item or whatever ok give him that chance. You never know what happened to y he didn’t send it if he didn’t and if his giving you tracking number than maybe usps or whoever he shipped it from ****ed up not him. He’s not a cruddy dude and wouldn’t purposely keep somebody’s **** if it was up for sell. Just be the bigger person and take his address down. Im sure he will do everything to get u ur item ASAP.
Who's NOT giving him a chance to ship??? Put it this way, if it was shipped with definate proof, his address would never be put up. If he RESOLVED the problem AFTER the op stated this, I would have taken it down already. The FASTEST way is to RESOLVE the problem. (by shipping the items the OP paid $500 for.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Jeff92se
Who's NOT giving him a chance to ship??? Put it this way, if it was shipped with definate proof, his address would never be put up. If he RESOLVED the problem AFTER the op stated this, I would have taken it down already. The FASTEST way is to RESOLVE the problem. (by shipping the items the OP paid $500 for.
ok maybe he did have a chance to ship it but regardless the guys personal business should not be advertised for the whole world to see it. This is a problem between the seller and the buyer and putting his address out there has nothing to do with it. Like i said nobody's gonna do anything but make threats across the internet. Nobody would like it if the address was advertised regardless if they were wrong or right in the situation.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by Grand_hustle17
What? Have you even read the thread? All of the threats are i2Vicious2 talking about his glock and threatening the site admin.

Not a single person has said anything about going to i2Vicious2's house.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:48 PM

ok maybe he did have a chance to ship it but regardless the guys personal business should not be advertised for the whole world to see it. This is a problem between the seller and the buyer and putting his address out there has nothing to do with it. Like i said nobody's gonna do anything but make threats across the internet. Nobody would like it if the address was advertised regardless if they were wrong or right in the situation.
Your address = public information. Regardless of whether it's "morally correct" to post it or not.

If someone really wanted to find out where this guy lived, they could find plenty of other ways to look it up aside from browsing this thread. I don't think anyone is going to show up at his house, with the exception of maybe a Maryland PD, if things don't get resolved.

Think of his address being posted as initiative to resolve things. Kind of like giving a small child initiative with a gold star on his chore chart.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:59 PM
I'm needing a caw

No. When advertised on THIS site (the very one he's now flaming btw), it makes it our problem(if we chose to make it).

Why don't you tell your friend to resolve the problem versus trying to get me to take an address offline? I'd be happy to take it down. Once my conditions are met.

It would seem having this very information is the ONLY thing iliciting a reply from the for now scammer.
Old 03-01-2010, 01:09 PM
2003 Nisan Maxima

man **** u..... i got dat glock 40 waitin....
Originally Posted by Arnold Schwarzenegger
"Based on your pupil dilation, skin temperature, and motor functions, I calculate an 83% probability that you will not pull the trigger."

"I don't know what the problem is, but I'm sure it can be solved without resorting to violence."

Last edited by Teaner; 03-01-2010 at 02:03 PM.
Old 03-01-2010, 01:57 PM
Turbo 3.5

This is funny, are we talikng about a grown man or boy. Why can't this guy logon and clear this up for himself. Both the seller and the forum are only a click away

also putting his name and address up is a good thing as this guy can just change his screen name and scam one else
Old 03-01-2010, 02:50 PM

I threw his info out so that perhaps it could save somebody else from this kind of trouble. As long as I dont get the parts/refund I count him as a scammer,and at least in my opinion it is totally acceptable to say what ever info I have about the guy,heck,Id post a picture of him if I had one.At least I usually try to google people who Im dealing with to avoid this kind of situations.I would be 500$ richer now if I had found this kind of thread about him before dealing. It was not my intention that people start making threats or anything,just that if somebody deals with this guy they know to be aware. As someone said,he can always change his screen name and start the thing all over again but probably his address and name will stay the same.

OrangeDelight20, the guy has had three months to ship the item. Read the first post to see what USPS told me about the shipment. He has not tried to resolve things out and like Jeff92se said, that is the best/quickest way to get this thing off his ***. If he REALLY has sent the item,Im sure he could prove it. As USPS said,he has purchased the shipping,but the package never left his door.

So everyone,try to keep this clean. No need to start acting stupid.
Old 03-01-2010, 03:35 PM
SCAMMER DO NOT BUY FROM FOR NOW

Originally Posted by Teaner
his ****!
AND YOU, UR A BLOWPOP "ALL DAY SUCKA"
Old 03-01-2010, 03:39 PM

Old 03-01-2010, 04:17 PM

...what is that supposed to mean?

You certainly aren't helping your case, dude. If you want to be left alone, why not just show us some proof that you've sent the package?
Old 03-01-2010, 04:25 PM

this thread is amazing
Old 03-01-2010, 04:27 PM

i along with alot of people here believe u r just an ignorant, immature, *** hole. go do this shyt on b20vtec
Old 03-01-2010, 04:40 PM
Banned

Go to school and do something with your life. Learn how to speak like you graduated high school.

Give him is money back or simply mail the item.

Last edited by SwEEt_tOOtH; 03-01-2010 at 04:44 PM.
Old 03-01-2010, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by SwEEt_tOOtH
Go to school and something with your life. Learn how to speak like you graduated high school.
yeah what he said^^^^^^^
Old 03-01-2010, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Crusher103

this thread is amazing
I'm amazed at the number of newbs getting involved.

I wonder if they understand that flaming right back makes them just as guilty of being immature as the seller.

Last edited by Mr. Brett; 03-01-2010 at 05:03 PM.
Old 03-01-2010, 05:42 PM

damn,i aint kno it was gettin this hot on the ORG
Old 03-01-2010, 06:44 PM
I love lamp.

I think this post should be a sticky for sellers on what not to do.
Old 03-01-2010, 07:39 PM

Old 03-01-2010, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by LONERANGERSR20
damn,i aint kno it was gettin this hot on the ORG
Old 03-01-2010, 07:51 PM
2003 Nisan Maxima

I vote for stickies!!!

this is more entertaing then Maury!
Old 03-01-2010, 08:21 PM
Turbo'd Saab

File a letter to your credit card company or bank account. Money will come back to you.

Thats how someone else got their money back from this guy before.

Last edited by DrunkieTheBear; 03-01-2010 at 08:26 PM.
Old 03-01-2010, 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by SLCPunk267
I'm amazed at the number of newbs getting involved.

I wonder if they understand that flaming right back makes them just as guilty of being immature as the seller.
lol..small print huh..dont be scurred..and remember without newbs, your forum is the same old 15 guys all the time. You were a newb once too. And I read what this guy wrote and as others have said he just seems like a ghetto jacka$$ whos only response is "I didnt do it, go F&%$ yourself"

I made a comment about population control (meaning that wastes of lives like this dirt bag should be taken care of) so what...He resolves it and everyone stops talking. Until then, I have my opinion and you have yours correct?
Old 03-01-2010, 08:32 PM