Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

Org member who lie and Manipulate situations

Old 04-30-2010, 09:11 AM

Org member who lie and Manipulate situations

MODs CLOSE THIS AS SOON AS IT IS POSTED.

JXKIM was offered 2500 full asking price in cash or paypal immediately site unseen for his car since my infiniti was sold. I have no car so I cant drive to NJ. I asked him to come down here since I A don't have a car and B YOU HAVE TO TITLE NJ CARS IN PA WITH AN INSPECTION IMMEDIATELY.

How do I know this? Oh I worked for Lexus of the mainline for 2 years and have bought five cars in the last two years including cars from NJ.

I am sick of people on these forums who cry like five year olds because they think that they are so important because they have a car for sale. OMG some one cursed at them I am sorry I cursed I was taught to never curse in front of children my bad.

JXKIM was arrogant and a child in dealing with this. He didn't post all of the PM's or should i say his PMS, because they had nothing to do with the car had everything to do with me figuring out how to buy the car immediately oh wait with CASH.

Oh and the kid that bought my turbo.....never said it was new said it was like new. The fins were roughed up taking off the motor it was on by a tool while it wasn't spinning - that was posted all over the org and I asked him if he had any questions he just sent me the address to send it to. He also bought a GARRET GT37 turbo for 200 bucks what do you expect and you never asked for pictures.

YOU ARE ALL CHILDREN

That is all
Old 04-30-2010, 09:23 AM
I'm needing a caw

Um buy local. Use the bus, hitchhike, walk. If the guy doesn't want to drive down to you, so be it. He's not your chauffer bro. He might have lost a sale but it's still his car.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:37 AM

Thats not the issue.

If you have to title a car in PA why would i have someone drive me up there to drive back to drive him home to drive to PA.

Does anyone think logically?
Old 04-30-2010, 09:43 AM

Did he offer to deliver the car, and then change his mind?

How much did you offer him for delivery?
Old 04-30-2010, 09:49 AM

I offered him full asking price and since you have to be physically present to sell the car in PA figure it be fine if he asked for a premium to deliver I would have offeres him something. He kept saying i wanted a free test drive or something. Like I had cash to give him and he said im not driving for a test drive. I told him to stop PMing me and he post that thread up.

I don't like people disrespecting me by posting stupid things when he was to stubborn to ask. If i was a seller I would have asked for the premium or to work a deal he kept saying test drive and permits to drive in PA. as my original post says this isn't a discussion thread and should be locked. only point of this is to state my side because this guy is bad mouthing me over false info. Ask anyone in philly/TAON that is not how i act and i don't like kids trying to act tough and trying to have internet friends back them.

This whole thing is stupid and JXKIM is immature and stubborn. Does anyone care about this NO. So leave it what it is JXKIM is a liar and manipulative and he shouldn't be dealt with.
Old 04-30-2010, 01:06 PM

everything i said to you was through the PM i posted. anything else you added is just hyperbole. i have a great track record of selling & buying on the forums. it's about keeping a level of professionalism when dealing with people. i dont see a reason to ridicule and curse unless you've been crossed.

and FYI straight from the PA state agency site...
http://www.dmv.state.pa.us/pdotforms...ts/fs-toos.pdf
Old 04-30-2010, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by dgriff858
Does anyone care about this NO.
lol....YOU posted it!

I just find it hilarious that you'd think you could just post something about another member, and then expect it to be locked, so no discussion (or rebuttal) could take place.

You want that, post it on your web page.
THIS is a discussion forum.

I think you should buy local...hey, buy a Lexus!
Old 05-01-2010, 04:08 AM
NOT INVITED TO MAXUS 2010

fail.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:23 AM
bald aggression est 78

both you guys knock it off dev you felt that you were wronged and jx you felt you did nothin wrong. handle this ish like men over a beer and talk it out stop arguing through forums and taking up space dont mean to come off as a d...khead but im tired of watching this forum get cluttered up with petty arguments
Old 05-01-2010, 06:47 AM
Donating i30 Owner

ooops... I thought this was about where the turbo manifolds lie in the engine bay... not lie and manipulate and tubro was mentioned somewhere... dammit search function, what is this?, I donated, I should get propper search at the very least....

but long as I'm here...

Originally Posted by jxkim
and FYI straight from the PA state agency site...
http://www.dmv.state.pa.us/pdotforms...ts/fs-toos.pdf
OP... really? laws are not that unrealistic (except that whole Arizon thing thats happening). They expect people to buy out of state and know this would come up. They have some way of people to buy and bring a car into state without getting a inspection at the 1st workshop past the state line. AND your buying, go pick the car up.... otherwise the seller has to get someone to bring him back etc... and what if he came and you didnt like the car, he would waste his time.. lets not even bring $ into this... just think about time...

Last edited by HomerMAC; 05-01-2010 at 06:58 AM.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:31 PM

You guys are quite the pair, each of you looking for strangers to validate your indignation.

How's that working out for you?
Old 05-01-2010, 08:05 PM

Oh and the kid that bought my turbo.....never said it was new said it was like new. The fins were roughed up taking off the motor it was on by a tool while it wasn't spinning - that was posted all over the org and I asked him if he had any questions he just sent me the address to send it to. He also bought a GARRET GT37 turbo for 200 bucks what do you expect and you never asked for pictures.
http://forums.maxima.org/6957045-post3.html
thank you come again.
a "new" turbo does not have jacked up fins. you posted pictures of the turbo, like 3. why should i ask for pictures of the fins on a "NEW" turbo? now i know why. Why r u lying? you do know the search function works right? and youre right, i bought a $200 turbo, what do i expect? I DIDNT BUY IT! I traded u my 00vi kit. now you have my full 00Vi kit, and i have a big hunk of metal. (well i did) I couldve sold my 00vi kit for something u know. I hate liars.
Old 05-01-2010, 11:15 PM

Yea and you didn't. Did you ask me anything about the turbo no you said omg i want that and traded a turbo for an 00vi no pictures thats your fault
Old 05-02-2010, 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by Rochester
You guys are quite the pair, each of you looking for strangers to validate your indignation.

+1.

Teh internetz is seriouzz bizness.

Good thing my internet sale (see car in sig?) worked out, and I never even met the seller.
Old 05-02-2010, 05:10 AM
NOT INVITED TO MAXUS 2010

you knew what you were trading him was damaged, and not in proper condition. you failed to disclose this information before the trade was complete. It's your fault for with holding information.

How would have you liked it to find out the 00vi he sent you was cracked in half?

he doesn't need to ask for pictures.

I thought there was a stickied guideline i saw on here about how to make a for sale thread which covered damaged items and withholding information on those said items...
Old 05-02-2010, 06:32 AM
STFU n00b!

WTF mate? At least b!tch about stupid stuff in the proper forum.
Old 05-25-2010, 04:56 AM

Originally Posted by MaximaSpd85
http://forums.maxima.org/6957045-post3.html
thank you come again.
a "new" turbo does not have jacked up fins. you posted pictures of the turbo, like 3. why should i ask for pictures of the fins on a "NEW" turbo? now i know why. Why r u lying? you do know the search function works right? and youre right, i bought a $200 turbo, what do i expect? I DIDNT BUY IT! I traded u my 00vi kit. now you have my full 00Vi kit, and i have a big hunk of metal. (well i did) I couldve sold my 00vi kit for something u know. I hate liars.
Wow, he actually says "the turbo is new". That's just wrong
Old 05-26-2010, 03:08 PM

Yea and you didn't. Did you ask me anything about the turbo no you said omg i want that and traded a turbo for an 00vi no pictures thats your fault
No you ****in d bag your a no good peice of ****. Send the dude his **** back.
Old 05-26-2010, 03:38 PM

hahahahaha!!! LoL...moronS!
Old 05-26-2010, 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by Rochester

...LoL..Ineed some Humor today...