Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

GLUDE

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2011, 05:44 PM

GLUDE

So I get a PM today from Glude about a transaction we made around three months ago.

Some can recall I blew my motor around that time, because of my situation I was going to return car to stock and attempt to get dealer to cover repairs under warranty. I have since decided to do the swap out of my own pocket.

Anyways upon receipt of his items he wanted to complain about not getting my custom y-pipe explaining he thought headers came with it, lol...

Today I get a PM, three months later explaining he went to put mani on and it is cracked, that it is not acceptable and he is going to leave negative feedback if I don't give a refund, lol...

I have pics before I sent, and packaged. Besides that I do not understand, if something happened during shipping, why you did not notice upon receipt.

Three months later, WTF???

Get a life U PIECE OF ****!!!

Last edited by tonedef; 11-20-2011 at 06:08 PM.
Old 11-20-2011, 05:53 PM

His last correspondence...

Originally Posted by Glude
I see, well my main concern was I thought I was getting the whole setup used, I could have bought the manifolds+ypipe new for what im going to have to spend now cause the y pipe alone is 275ish. I guess its ok though, just kinda bummed I was ready to install all this stuff...
Originally Posted by tonedef
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I did not include the y-pipe by name or picture anywhere in sale. It is an entirely separate piece...

I do have a custom made y-pipe that I did not plan on selling but can.

Lmk,
Thanks
Old 11-20-2011, 05:57 PM

FS Thread...

http://forums.maxima.org/6th-generat...p-spacers.html

Glude, is that enough or should I post my pics??? Better think twice before you try to screw someone or tarnish their name...
Old 11-20-2011, 07:05 PM

very mature, just like the PMs you sent me. I guess il just consider it a loss, the crack is very minimal, it was hard to spot, I did not inspect the parts extremely close when I first recieved them. The reason I didnt install imediately was because ive been low on funds from dealing with a divorce, and I didnt have the time because of my children. If you would like to further bash me go ahead, this doesnt change my standpoint on this transaction. I wont be buying any used parts from here on out, this has ruined it for me...
Old 11-20-2011, 07:26 PM

I want to see proof, not a sob story!!! You have been a member since 2003, I think you know exactly how this **** works, WTF...

Originally Posted by tonedef
I am sorry for being an *** but a lot of people on this forum, and others, try to take advantage of people. I am a more than reasonable guy and if at the time of arrival you would have notified me with some proof I would have been more obliged to give you a refund.

I don't know anyone that spends almost $1000 on used parts and does not check the condition.

Please understand my point and if this is all true and you did receive a bad part take it as a lesson learned. I apologize if you received a cracked manifold but I can assure you when I sent it the part had NO defects. If you would have made an inquiry I had $1000 worth of insurance and everyone would have been taken care of.

I don't know what else to say.
Old 11-20-2011, 07:44 PM

Old 11-20-2011, 08:48 PM

Not that it matters at this point but it that the LIM or UIM, from the picture it looks to me like that mani is not even polished. Might want to get another angle If you want to be posting pictures.

Looks like some random mani.... Yea, I guess you did not notice that massive crack when you opened the box, it almost looks like a stress crack from tightening the studs too much.
Old 11-20-2011, 09:43 PM

It's a Damn shame that beautiful custom one of a kind manifold from Kevin Goodwin that took me four months to get seems to have been installed improperly and cracked.
Old 11-21-2011, 08:26 AM

lol whatever man, you want proof, then when I show it you have to make up some BS to justify your horrible business ethic and means of handling a situation. Like I said, its ok, I lost money on a broken part, lesson learned, dont buy used.
Old 11-21-2011, 03:42 PM

Yeah, that's why your the only one posting in this thread.
YOU ARE A BS'ing PIECE OF ****... Recognize that, ***!!!