Dealership and Vendor Experiences Let other Maxima owners, or potential Maxima owners, which dealerships and shops you've had good or bad luck with.

To everyone that believes I am a scam artist.

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2002, 08:43 PM
XtremeHKS

To everyone that believes I am a scam artist.

Thats possibly one of the funniest things I've seen before, I think hes just a little sour from not getting the wheels, everyone knows that Highest bid takes the product correct? I'm not shady, I have a 8 p.m. deadline on saturday in san diego to purchase wheels for my supra so as some of you have guessed I was in quite a hurry to get rid of the wheels, hence "Wheel Discount ad" And maybe you should get both sides of the story before banning someone from a board???? I did nothing wrong here. I sold a few other products to members of this board and, obviously they're not saying they got ripped or got a box of coal instead of the nitrous kit i promised them. This guy wanted to low ball a good deal to the start? how do you do that? 600$ for 18 inch enkeis with good tires how are you gonna offer 550?

Old 11-06-2002, 08:57 PM
aka UNCDooD

you dirty, DIRTY scam artist!!
Old 11-06-2002, 09:12 PM
I need a truck

why?
Old 11-06-2002, 09:19 PM

Yeah, that was an insanely low price to buy those Enkei's. I think when things are already a great price, don't make a low offer...it's less appealing to the seller. At the same time, I never make a bidding war of items I sell unless I would disclose that it goes to the highest offer. Basically, I just sell to the first, non-flaky, honest buyer. I don't shame you or anything. It's just too bad someone feels they got a raw deal and potentially lost out on a get set of 18's for dirt cheap.
Old 11-07-2002, 12:41 AM
GoldenGlory

Originally posted by UNCDooD
you dirty, DIRTY scam artist!!
sitting on coilovers?

god dam ... your low ....

Old 11-07-2002, 03:23 AM

Re: To everyone that believes I am a scam artist.

Originally posted by XtremeHKS
Thats possibly one of the funniest things I've seen before, I think hes just a little sour from not getting the wheels, everyone knows that Highest bid takes the product correct? I'm not shady, I have a 8 p.m. deadline on saturday in san diego to purchase wheels for my supra so as some of you have guessed I was in quite a hurry to get rid of the wheels, hence "Wheel Discount ad" And maybe you should get both sides of the story before banning someone from a board???? I did nothing wrong here. I sold a few other products to members of this board and, obviously they're not saying they got ripped or got a box of coal instead of the nitrous kit i promised them. This guy wanted to low ball a good deal to the start? how do you do that? 600$ for 18 inch enkeis with good tires how are you gonna offer 550?

how's this related to anything usefor for MY maxima? IT'S NOT, so take it to the appropriate forum, nobody cares about you being a scam
Old 11-07-2002, 03:47 AM

...scammin' basterd
Old 11-07-2002, 03:53 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

If you feel he is low balling, why did you agree to the deal? Why didn't you just tell him you would be fielding better offers... A deal, whether verbal or communicated in email, is a deal. Any one of us would be ****ed if you pulled that on us. And how is it that you can call it low-balling now when you are scrounging around for even less (yes, I know you are in a hurry)!?!?

You may not be a scammer but you sure do business dealings poorly.
Old 11-07-2002, 04:45 AM

Originally posted by Mishmosh
If you feel he is low balling, why did you agree to the deal? Why didn't you just tell him you would be fielding better offers... A deal, whether verbal or communicated in email, is a deal. Any one of us would be ****ed if you pulled that on us. And how is it that you can call it low-balling now when you are scrounging around for even less (yes, I know you are in a hurry)!?!?

You may not be a scammer but you sure do business dealings poorly.
i agree with mishmosh, a deal is a deal.

you made a deal with a person and then you posted the parts to get a higher bidder. what you did was wrong. how would you feel if some-one did the same thing to you?

you should check out the for sale forum to if you made the good seller list or the bad list.
Old 11-07-2002, 05:10 AM
Sports Button FTW

i'm actually one that believes everything should be sold to the highest bidder even though some of u may disagree, but i believe this only because a lot of people back out of saying they will buy things and if you are going to take a chance of losing a potential customer by keeping it on hold for someone, why not keep it on hold for someone that is gonna pay the most money??

However, i would never put it for sale again like you did Xtreme. If your first thread didn't get enough replies, maybe there weren't that many people ready to buy it at that time. So stick with the one guy you already had before you lose him as well. If anything, take your original thread and bump it saying your item MIGHT be sold and if anyone wants second dibs in case he falls off, its time to ask now.

that's how i do business...whether crooked or not, sometimes u gotta protect yourself from being bullsh*tted....
Old 11-07-2002, 05:45 AM
Sin

You may not be a scam artist, but you are definetly dishonest, two-faced, and not to be trusted. If you didn't want to sell for a lower price, you should have made it clear that you weren't going to sell it at that price, and that you would be waiting for higher offers. I understand that you want to sell them as quickly as possible for as much as possible. But that still does not justify your dishonesty.

I hope you feel better by trying to clear your name on this board. But as far as I am concerned, and many others, you will most definetly be black listed in the future for the sale or purchasing of anything on this board.

It's all about karma. I don't worry about what you've done, because it all comes back around.
Old 11-07-2002, 07:17 AM
XtremeHKS

There was no dishonesty I never said deal, you can have the wheels because he was back and forth between trading me plus $$$ or just paying cash so I just said keep me posted. Would you sell for a lower price then 600$ for 18s with tires? Isn't that a good enough deal to start with? How can you low ball someone and just be like yeah dude ill give you 550$ of course im not gonna give u the wheels... When you have deadlines to meet im sure most of you would like to meet them, I am just in a hurry to sell the wheels. How is Karma going to effect me, am i gonna low ball someone now???

Old 11-07-2002, 07:21 AM
XtremeHKS

I honestly do not care if I made the good seller or bad seller list, because that was the last part i had to sell before selling the whole car. Unless you guys have Twin turbo supras you wont be seeing me anymore, what I did wasn't wrong there was no deal guys....? I only see were he said deal, not were i said deal.??

Old 11-07-2002, 07:32 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: To everyone that believes I am a scam artist.

Originally posted by XtremeHKS
Well, now I officially know the move you were trying to pull was an accurate reading on my part. Because I wrote EXACTLY what happened and you had a weak comeback.
How would I be sour from not getting the wheels? I was getting the wheels then you pulled a shady move, then I figured you out, then I got mad, in that order.
I was the highest bidder, in your mind.
You forgot to mention the crucial information to me when making the deal, that you had a saturday deadline, you said it was ok to send the money next week!!!
I am not saying you rip EVERYONE off, I am sure you make nice deals with others, and thats great!
And WTF to me lowballing!!!! You freakin offered that price almost immediatly!!! Somehow, Even if I did make that offer, when you talking mid hundreds, is $50 off really lowballing?

I am content now that you have been banned from this website, you do not belong.