Dealership and Vendor Experiences Let other Maxima owners, or potential Maxima owners, which dealerships and shops you've had good or bad luck with.

Has anyone else had bad dealings with B Z Auto Sport .. Justin McBee?

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2003, 08:23 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Has anyone else had bad dealings with B Z Auto Sport .. Justin McBee?

He set up an ACT clutch GD ... I got the clutch but am having problems with them returing my phone calls and e-mails.

This is the problem.

I paid $66 USD to have it express shipped next day to Canada.

This was on a Monday ... it didn't arrive until Wednesday.

I called UPS to discuss the holdup and they (surprising) told me that I should get a refund from either UPS or the vendor depending on who was @ fault.

UPS said that if the package was picked up on Monday .. then UPS is at fault. However, the vendor (BZ) could have inputted it into the system for Monday nite and not had it picked up from their shop until Tuesday.

I asked Yoom and Justin from B Z to go to bat for me as they assured me numerous times that it left on the Monday.

That was over a month ago. I've called ... left e-mails ... when I've actually been able to speak to Yoom Nguyen, he's told me he'd call me back. I've NEVER been called back.

It should be easy .. all they needed to do was confirm with the guy from UPS that picks up from their shop every day that it was indeed picked up on that Monday in mid-February.

Their lack of cooperation seems to indicate that they didn't ship until the Tuesday which explains why it didn't reach Toronto until Wednesday.

I have been very pleasant with B Z Auto Sports ... I've also been very patient. However, as a customer I detest being ignored. It shows that they have something to hide from me.

If I'm wrong .. I apologize ... but come on .. this has been over a month now.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Posting on maxima.org is one of my last resorts. I am looking for the Chamber of Commerce in Minnesota as well as considering the Better Business Bureau. What else can I do?

Until this is resolved .. I strong urge the maxima.org community NOT to deal with Justin or Yoom from B Z Auto Sports.

Justin or Yoom ... you should have my phone number as I've left it with you numerous times. It's 416-451-6679. Call me ... let's end this.
Old 03-26-2003, 08:44 AM

Re: Has anyone else had bad dealings with B Z Auto Sport .. Justin McBee?

Originally posted by ohboiya
He set up an ACT clutch GD ... I got the clutch but am having problems with them returing my phone calls and e-mails.

This is the problem.

I paid $66 USD to have it express shipped next day to Canada.

This was on a Monday ... it didn't arrive until Wednesday.

I called UPS to discuss the holdup and they (surprising) told me that I should get a refund from either UPS or the vendor depending on who was @ fault.

UPS said that if the package was picked up on Monday .. then UPS is at fault. However, the vendor (BZ) could have inputted it into the system for Monday nite and not had it picked up from their shop until Tuesday.

I asked Yoom and Justin from B Z to go to bat for me as they assured me numerous times that it left on the Monday.

That was over a month ago. I've called ... left e-mails ... when I've actually been able to speak to Yoom Nguyen, he's told me he'd call me back. I've NEVER been called back.

It should be easy .. all they needed to do was confirm with the guy from UPS that picks up from their shop every day that it was indeed picked up on that Monday in mid-February.

Their lack of cooperation seems to indicate that they didn't ship until the Tuesday which explains why it didn't reach Toronto until Wednesday.

I have been very pleasant with B Z Auto Sports ... I've also been very patient. However, as a customer I detest being ignored. It shows that they have something to hide from me.

If I'm wrong .. I apologize ... but come on .. this has been over a month now.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Posting on maxima.org is one of my last resorts. I am looking for the Chamber of Commerce in Minnesota as well as considering the Better Business Bureau. What else can I do?

Until this is resolved .. I strong urge the maxima.org community NOT to deal with Justin or Yoom from B Z Auto Sports.

Justin or Yoom ... you should have my phone number as I've left it with you numerous times. It's 416-451-6679. Call me ... let's end this.
Um, this sounds simple enough to resolve. Punch the UPS tracking number into the UPS tracking website and it will tell you exactly when they received the request and exactly when it was picked up by UPS. Problem solved. Besides, what's one day?
Old 03-26-2003, 09:05 AM
I'm needing a caw

Justin is a VERY straight up guy. But he's busy as hell. The GP is probably a side thing and was done as a favor to the .org. He has given me some good deals in the past. But for that good deal, you have to practice some patience. I know you paid for express shipping but one day late??? That's pretty strict there don't you think? I mean there is a group deal. ie... 2-4-6-10 other guys to think about.

What is more important to you? Very fast service or very good pricing?? You have to try and give and take a little bit. If you get a good price, don't expect the world for delivery. If you paid top retail price ie.. $350, then you should received top retail delivery and customer service.

If there is one thing, EVERYONE THAT WORKS ON CARS should know, it's to SCHEDULE EXTRA TIME FOR DELIVERY. It sounds like you needed the parts on xx day because your schedule or your mechanic's schedule. Work like this almost never goes 100% on schedule. Please remember that in the future and allow some buffer time for parts delivery.
Old 03-26-2003, 09:11 AM

UPS logs every package in and out. they should be able to tell you when the package entered their warehouse, when it exited, and all points in between.

Besides you should know better than to expect UPS to deliver something ON TIME. Espically to a FOREIGN COUNTRY.

To slander Justin simply beacause something did not ship in the timely manner you expected is immature and rediculus. Justin has zero control on shipping.

This is exactly why people with connections don't do group deals. Its too much of a hassle dealing whith every whining mama's boy that puts their head into the internet.
Old 03-26-2003, 09:49 AM

Originally posted by Jeff92se
I know you paid for express shipping but one day late??? That's pretty strict there don't you think? I mean there is a group deal. ie... 2-4-6-10 other guys to think about.

What is more important to you? Very fast service or very good pricing?? You have to try and give and take a little bit. If you get a good price, don't expect the world for delivery.
It doesn't look to me that ohboiya was expecting to much. Group deal or no group deal. He was sold a product at a price and promised shipping on a certain date. Someone was at fault for the extra shipping day. B Z Auto Sports should make every effort to find were the problem lies and get it fixed. ohboiya paid for a service that he did not receive and should be compensated for it!!
Old 03-26-2003, 09:53 AM
I'm needing a caw

Oh give the guy a break. Didn't you read the rest of my thread?

Okay, what would you rather have? NO GROUP DEALS FROM JUSTIN? Gee thanks. Now I get my stuff one day earlier but I have to pay $50 or so more for my clutch parts. Think about that before going on about service.

Originally posted by MaxSE03
It doesn't look to me that ohboiya was expecting to much. Group deal or no group deal. He was sold a product at a price and promised shipping on a certain date. Someone was at fault for the extra shipping day. B Z Auto Sports should make every effort to find were the problem lies and get it fixed. ohboiya paid for a service that he did not receive and should be compensated for it!!
Old 03-26-2003, 10:07 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Seriously whats one day?? I can understand paying all that money for next day service but man one day. If you had an appointment to get it installed and missed it cause it didnt arrive yet thats one thing but how hard is it to make another appointment? Just check the tracking number and call ups to see when they picked it up
Old 03-26-2003, 10:16 AM
I'm needing a caw

That's the point Kevin. One should never run such tight schedules. I mean really, since when does ANYTHING regardless of price paid/who you buy it from consistently arrives on time?

I work in the import/export business and have to deal with deliveries everyday. Stuff that costs $50,000 doesn't arrive on time.

Originally posted by Kevincleff
Seriously whats one day?? I can understand paying all that money for next day service but man one day. If you had an appointment to get it installed and missed it cause it didnt arrive yet thats one thing but how hard is it to make another appointment? Just check the tracking number and call ups to see when they picked it up
Old 03-26-2003, 10:52 AM

Oh give the guy a break. Didn't you read the rest of my thread?

Okay, what would you rather have? NO GROUP DEALS FROM JUSTIN? Gee thanks. Now I get my stuff one day earlier but I have to pay $50 or so more for my clutch parts. Think about that before going on about service.

I read your entire thread Jeff. It's great that BZ provides group deals to the .org. It might not even be there fault that the shipment was late. Them not responding to a customer is a problem, regardless of it being a group deal or not. As busy as they might be, they can't pick up the phone within a month to return a call? If that were where my money was going, I wouldn't want to deal with them period. It's so easy to say it was only a day late. It wasn't your (entire threads) money. If i paid for standard shipping and received it a day late, i would accept it. Everyone knows that is par for the course with UPS or FedEx. If i paid for express shipping with a guaranteed delivery date, now that is something different. If he could only get a response from BZ, we might find out UPS owes him a refund.

I'm not trying to be an ***. It's just everyone feels different when it comes to spending their hard earned money.
Old 03-26-2003, 11:23 AM

I paid $66 for Next Day Air.

If I wanted 2-Day .. I would have paid less.

All I want from Justin & B Z Auto is confirmation of when it was picked up. They're saying Monday. UPS has told me they're WILLING to refund my money .. but they need the vendor to contact them and talk about the situation.

Now .. I need B Z to tell UPS that it was picked up on Monday the 24th (which is what I've been assured happened).

It's not happening.

Thank you MaxSE03.

I read your entire thread Jeff. It's great that BZ provides group deals to the .org. It might not even be there fault that the shipment was late. Them not responding to a customer is a problem, regardless of it being a group deal or not. As busy as they might be, they can't pick up the phone within a month to return a call? If that were where my money was going, I wouldn't want to deal with them period. It's so easy to say it was only a day late. It wasn't your (entire threads) money. If i paid for standard shipping and received it a day late, i would accept it. Everyone knows that is par for the course with UPS or FedEx. If i paid for express shipping with a guaranteed delivery date, now that is something different. If he could only get a response from BZ, we might find out UPS owes him a refund.

I'm not trying to be an ***. It's just everyone feels different when it comes to spending their hard earned money.
Old 03-26-2003, 02:43 PM
STFU n00b!

punch in the tracking number at www.ups.com
it will tell you when the driver picked up the package.
If it doesn't tell you when it was picked up, then UPS must give you a refund anyway because they now guarantee full visibility tracking, which includes pickup, every stop it makes on the way, and delivery.

it will definitely have origin tracking info on it because it had to clear through customs at UPS first, THEN it will fly to louisville, KY that night. if it was not in Louisville, KY the night or morning after it should have been shipped, then it's possible it didn't get shipped on time. but first, check ups's tracking info.
Old 03-26-2003, 06:10 PM

This is what UPS says.

Shipped or Billed on: 24 Feb 2003

Tracking Number: Confidential
Service Type: EXPRESS
Weight: 9.00 Lbs

PACKAGE PROGRESS
Date Time Location Activity
25 Feb 2003 21:29 MINNEAPOLIS, MN, US DEPARTURE SCAN
18:37 MINNEAPOLIS, MN, US ARRIVAL SCAN
18:26 MINNEAPOLIS, MN, US DEPARTURE SCAN
17:48 MINNEAPOLIS, MN, US ORIGIN SCAN
24 Feb 2003 15:50 US BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Now .. you'll note that UPS say on Feb-24-03 at 15:50 EST (which is about 11:50 am in Minneapolis) the "BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED". I've asked UPS what this means. B Z is connected to UPS electronically. UPS received all the information electronically from B Z on the 24th. BUT ... this does not mean it was physically picked up on the 24th. UPS has asked me to ask BZ (the vendor) to call them and sort this out so that someone can refund me. UPS has said that it's the fault of either:

1. UPS in which case they will refund B Z and B Z is to refund me. For it to be UPS's fault .. they simply need the vendor to contact UPS and verify that it physically left B Z's shop on Feb 24.

2. B Z. At times, vendors will transmit the shipping information on a particular day but not necessarily schedule a pick up for the same day. UPS has said if this is the case, the fault lies entirely with the vendor since I paid for Next Day Express Air and that the vendor should then refund me.

This is all I've asked Justin & Yoom of BZ to do. Just go to bat for me. Their lack of response seems to indicate that they're at fault.

I challenge those of you who are sticking up for Justin to call him and ask him to call me. If he's telling the truth .. then it's nothing out of his pocket. If he's not .. then I'm urging him to do the right thing.

Originally posted by Matt93SE
punch in the tracking number at www.ups.com
it will tell you when the driver picked up the package.
If it doesn't tell you when it was picked up, then UPS must give you a refund anyway because they now guarantee full visibility tracking, which includes pickup, every stop it makes on the way, and delivery.

it will definitely have origin tracking info on it because it had to clear through customs at UPS first, THEN it will fly to louisville, KY that night. if it was not in Louisville, KY the night or morning after it should have been shipped, then it's possible it didn't get shipped on time. but first, check ups's tracking info.
Old 03-26-2003, 07:17 PM
Maxima.org Sponsor and Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by FroMan
UPS logs every package in and out. they should be able to tell you when the package entered their warehouse, when it exited, and all points in between.

Besides you should know better than to expect UPS to deliver something ON TIME. Espically to a FOREIGN COUNTRY.

To slander Justin simply beacause something did not ship in the timely manner you expected is immature and rediculus. Justin has zero control on shipping.

This is exactly why people with connections don't do group deals. Its too much of a hassle dealing whith every whining mama's boy that puts their head into the internet.
Do you even know how to use the word "slander"? There is nothing slanderous in his post. The latter portion of his post are simply conjectures based on common sense. To say ohboiya wrote something slanderous is slander .

Based on what he wrote I would also think they are hiding something. All they have to do is confirm with the UPS driver that stops by his shop when it was picked up. Is that too much to ask? Any person with a brain larger than a pea will infer that they have something to hide.

Justin has zero control on shipping? Part of the shipping process is handing the package to the truck driver! This guy paid for next day shipping. Next day means Next day. If it arrives late he is due at least partial refund on shipping costs.

Btw, the point of the post is not to b!tch about the part being one day late, its HIM ATTEMPTING TO GET HIS MONEY BACK. This requires the seller to confirm with the shipper to see which pocket shells out the $ to the customer. If the seller has nothing to lose, why the delay? Think hard....

To you guys who keep asking "what's one day"? You are the reason why companies like Warpspeed, Custommaxima, etc bend people over for a good reaming. Who cares if they tell you they are staring at the parts right in front of them and are ready to ship. Who cares if it arrives a day, a week, 2 months late even though they said it will arrive on time. We should line up and bend over next to you because they are all doing us a favor, right?
Old 03-26-2003, 07:57 PM

Many thanks! Someone that took the time to read my post.

Originally posted by Eye Dirty

Do you even know how to use the word "slander"? There is nothing slanderous in his post. The latter portion of his post are simply conjectures based on common sense. To say ohboiya wrote something slanderous is slander .

Based on what he wrote I would also think they are hiding something. All they have to do is confirm with the UPS driver that stops by his shop when it was picked up. Is that too much to ask? Any person with a brain larger than a pea will infer that they have something to hide.

Justin has zero control on shipping? Part of the shipping process is handing the package to the truck driver! This guy paid for next day shipping. Next day means Next day. If it arrives late he is due at least partial refund on shipping costs.

Btw, the point of the post is not to b!tch about the part being one day late, its HIM ATTEMPTING TO GET HIS MONEY BACK. This requires the seller to confirm with the shipper to see which pocket shells out the $ to the customer. If the seller has nothing to lose, why the delay? Think hard....

To you guys who keep asking "what's one day"? You are the reason why companies like Warpspeed, Custommaxima, etc bend people over for a good reaming. Who cares if they tell you they are staring at the parts right in front of them and are ready to ship. Who cares if it arrives a day, a week, 2 months late even though they said it will arrive on time. We should line up and bend over next to you because they are all doing us a favor, right?
Old 03-26-2003, 08:11 PM
Sin

Honestly, I'm sick and tired of bull **** vendors trying to rip everyone off.

I'm setting up sales of polyurethane engine mounts now, and you can believe me, I'm making sure to be generous with the time I need for turn around, such that problems like this don't arise. I will ship when I say I will. And if I can't do what a customer wants, I'll simply tell them from the get go that I can't do what they want. No lies, no bull ****. It's just not worth it. My reputation and relationship with the org is just not worth making a little extra here and there.
Old 03-26-2003, 11:32 PM
I'm needing a caw

I don't suggest any of you who are complaining about 1 day to enter into group deals. Please pay full retail price and demand full retail service.

If I talk to Justin, I'll just tell him to forget about group deals in the future to avoid this type of problem.

Honestly Ob, I hope you get this straightened out. But don't expect him to continue to offer deals anymore.

He probably didn't make JACK on the deal. It was 90% done as a favor and maybe to drum up business for his or his buddy's company. So if he has to hassle with minor customer complaints, please explain exactly what is the incentive to help out maxima.org in the future?
Old 03-27-2003, 03:57 AM

Jeff ... you don't get it do you?

I didn't get what I paid for! And afterwards ... he (Yoom) assured me at least 3 times that it went out on the day they said it was supposed to. If that's the case ... why won't they confirm that with UPS?

Honestly ... I don't care what he made .. the price point he chooses to offer is his own affair. I paid for a product and a service level.

I'm very happy with the product ... the price was nothing special ... it's the price level most ACT stage 1 clutches are offered at. The week after I purchased, Maxximum Tuning had a GD for $10 less. Woo hoo.

I just didn't get the service I paid for and I defintely am not receiving the service after close of the purchase that most vendors offer their customers if they want a repeat.

I don't suggest any of you who are complaining about 1 day to enter into group deals. Please pay full retail price and demand full retail service.

If I talk to Justin, I'll just tell him to forget about group deals in the future to avoid this type of problem.

Honestly Ob, I hope you get this straightened out. But don't expect him to continue to offer deals anymore.

He probably didn't make JACK on the deal. It was 90% done as a favor and maybe to drum up business for his or his buddy's company. So if he has to hassle with minor customer complaints, please explain exactly what is the incentive to help out maxima.org in the future?
Old 03-27-2003, 05:08 AM

Yes, I read your entire post this time also. Just want to bring up one point. He did pay full retail price for the shipping and should receive full retail service. Only makes sense!
Old 03-27-2003, 05:11 AM
ejj

I ordered a clutch through that GD. Paid for ground shipping, so I didn't have any time expectations on when I got it.

I never got a tracking number as I was told I would, but that's all I've got to complain about. When I emailed Justin to ask for a tracking number, he answered me promptly. Strange enough the clutch showed up the next day.

I'd be happy to order from them again.
Old 03-27-2003, 05:26 AM

maybe you got mine!

I didn't get the tracking number either so I had to call to enquire. I too did receive prompt responses but to be honest .. that stopped after I ordered the clutch.

Originally posted by ejj
I ordered a clutch through that GD. Paid for ground shipping, so I didn't have any time expectations on when I got it.

I never got a tracking number as I was told I would, but that's all I've got to complain about. When I emailed Justin to ask for a tracking number, he answered me promptly. Strange enough the clutch showed up the next day.

I'd be happy to order from them again.
Old 03-27-2003, 05:29 AM
ejj

maybe you got mine!

I didn't get the tracking number either so I had to call to enquire. I too did receive prompt responses but to be honest .. that stopped after I ordered the clutch.

Well, I had no problems with them at all.
Old 03-27-2003, 07:08 AM

Jeff ... you don't get it do you?
You're right -- HE DOESN'T GET IT.

Why not examine the facts versus stick up for
people you know simply because you know them???

what kind of response is "Would you rather have no
group deals from Justin?" -- is that a threat? GEESH...

GROW UP JEFF...

The problem here is the extra $$$ spent for shipping, not
the price of the part. It should take all of 10 minutes
to figure out what's up, and instead Ohboiya is getting ignored.

FLO_BOY
Old 03-27-2003, 09:06 AM
I'm needing a caw

Originally posted by FLO_BOY
[B]You're right -- HE DOESN'T GET IT.
[b]

He should know when someone does people a favor and not bash him for it.

Why not examine the facts versus stick up for
people you know simply because you know them???

I know the facts. I stick up for him because he's a straight up dude.

what kind of response is "Would you rather have no
group deals from Justin?" -- is that a threat? GEESH...

Threat? no. But would you keep doing favors for someone/people that just bash you in public and make sigs that DISCOURAGE doing business with them? EXACTLY what incentive would that person have to continue to extend favors? NONE!

The problem here is the extra $$$ spent for shipping, not
the price of the part. It should take all of 10 minutes
to figure out what's up, and instead Ohboiya is getting ignored.
FLO_BOY
He got a GREAT deal. Period. If it wasn't he would have gone somewhere else right?

Plus did ONE DAY make ANY difference? What is the price difference inbetween one day and two day? Is that really worth making Justin/Yoon look bad when all the other guys got served well?
Old 03-27-2003, 09:10 AM
ejj

I know the facts. I stick up for him because he's a straight up dude.

Threat? no. But would you keep doing favors for someone/people that just bash you in public and make sigs that DISCOURAGE doing business with them? EXACTLY what incentive would that person have to continue to extend favors? NONE!

He got a GREAT deal. Period. If it wasn't he would have gone somewhere else right?

Plus did ONE DAY make ANY difference? What is the price difference inbetween one day and two day? Is that really worth making Justin/Yoon look bad when all the other guys got served well? [/B]
Jeff, as much as I agree with you about a great deal, and they shouldn't bash Justin, etc, they do have a point.

The man paid for a service that he didn't receive. He should therefor be compensated.

Favor or not, if he didn't get what he paid for, he has a right to ask them to refund it. However, he's not even doing that. He wants Justin to contact UPS so UPS can refund him his money. More than reasonable I think.
Old 03-27-2003, 09:36 AM

[B]

C'mon Jeff!

A favor? So, he made NO money?
Well, I guess he made some money with the extra shipping charges...

True -- one shouldn't bash others without first trying to sort things
out, but Ohboiya has tried and failed...You have the advantage of
knowing this person, so, you think they're A1...But, if you DON'T
know the guy, and he isn't responding for a month to your requests,
how would YOU react?

FLO_BOY
Old 03-27-2003, 09:42 AM
I'm needing a caw

Well I already said I hoped OB gets it resolved. But I guess that gets ignored.

I also got a good deal on a clutch(but not on the GP), it was a little late in delivery and I even sprang for 2nd day shipping to get it here sooner(dunno if it came EXACTLY two days after I requested it)

But the difference is I didn't come here and bash the guy. So it's not like I'm hyprocritical. I actually did some business with the guy so I can comment. Unline some others.

I appreciate the effort he extended and didn't bitch about the small shat like delivery.

Originally posted by ejj

Jeff, as much as I agree with you about a great deal, and they shouldn't bash Justin, etc, they do have a point.

The man paid for a service that he didn't receive. He should therefor be compensated.

Favor or not, if he didn't get what he paid for, he has a right to ask them to refund it. However, he's not even doing that. He wants Justin to contact UPS so UPS can refund him his money. More than reasonable I think.
Old 03-27-2003, 09:56 AM

Jeff ... reread my initial post. I didn't come on here to bash him. I came here to share my negative experience with this particular vendor and also to get suggestions from other forum members. You mentioned that he's a stand-up guy. Then I'm asking you to ask him to give me a call to resolve this. It seems like such a straight forward issue.

Well I already said I hoped OB gets it resolved. But I guess that gets ignored.

I also got a good deal on a clutch(but not on the GP), it was a little late in delivery and I even sprang for 2nd day shipping to get it here sooner(dunno if it came EXACTLY two days after I requested it)

But the difference is I didn't come here and bash the guy. So it's not like I'm hyprocritical. I actually did some business with the guy so I can comment. Unline some others.

I appreciate the effort he extended and didn't bitch about the small shat like delivery.

Old 03-27-2003, 09:58 AM
ejj

Has it crossed your mind that he did need it the next day? Does it matter? He paid for next day, and didn't get it the next day.

Its not like he paid for ground and it took "too long". Next day should be next day. I don't see where your confusion is?
Old 03-27-2003, 10:00 AM
I'm needing a caw

Originally posted by FLO_BOY
C'mon Jeff!
A favor? So, he made NO money?

How much COULD he have made? Less or more?

Well, I guess he made some money with the extra shipping charges...

The goods were delivered next day. WHICH day is the question. So if it went next day and Yoon/Ob paid for next day, how could money be made?
Old 03-27-2003, 10:01 AM
I'm needing a caw

Yes, hence the question I asked about 3 times. Did one day make a difference in scheduling/installing.................

Originally posted by ejj

Has it crossed your mind that he did need it the next day? Does it matter? He paid for next day, and didn't get it the next day.

Old 03-27-2003, 10:03 AM
I'm needing a caw

Intially no bashing I guess. But what about the sig:

Here's my post on why maxima.org should NOT do business with Justin McBee and Yoom Nguyen of B Z Auto Sports

Jeff ... reread my initial post. I didn't come on here to bash him. I came here to share my negative experience with this particular vendor and also to get suggestions from other forum members. You mentioned that he's a stand-up guy. Then I'm asking you to ask him to give me a call to resolve this. It seems like such a straight forward issue.

Actually I didn't call him after I got my clutch so I don't see why I should call for someone else.
Old 03-27-2003, 10:10 AM

Yes, hence the question I asked about 3 times. Did one day make a difference in scheduling/installing.................

Who the hell cares, other than you, if it made a difference in scheduling/installing! He paid for one day and didn't get it.
Old 03-27-2003, 10:13 AM
I'm needing a caw

Who cares other than you, you didn't even BUY a clutch.

Who the hell cares, other than you, if it made a difference in scheduling/installing! He paid for one day and didn't get it.
Old 03-27-2003, 10:14 AM
It's chrome alright...

why are you putting this on him when it should be the other way around... "why did they offer 'next day' if they weren't going to honor it?" They offered, he took them up on it, it didn't arrive. It's not his problem, it's theirs or UPS's and one of them owes him the price difference between next-day and second-day shipping. And if it's UPS who owes, why won't they call and tell UPS what happened so he can get his money.

He should not have to defend himself in this situation... they offered a service and didn't come through.
Old 03-27-2003, 10:21 AM

Who cares other than you, you didn't even BUY a clutch.

Looks like there is quite a few others on here that do as well.
Old 03-27-2003, 10:23 AM
I'm needing a caw

Again, I REPEAT for the 3rd time now, I HOPE OB GETS THIS RESOLVED........

I'm just asking if the one day made any difference in the big picure. No reply.

I advised(after the fact though) that one should NEVER schedule installations on tight schedules(things do go wrong)

I asked what the difference inbetween 1 day / 2nd day. No reply.

I would then ask if that difference is enough to create a sig bashing Justin/Yoon. If the 1 day DID make such a big difference, then he shouldn't schedule things so tight and caulk it up to experience.

But again, maybe I'll have to repeat it for the 4th time, I HOPE OB GETS IT RESOLVED.

Originally posted by 2k2wannabe
why are you putting this on him when it should be the other way around... "why did they offer 'next day' if they weren't going to honor it?" They offered, he took them up on it, it didn't arrive. It's not his problem, it's theirs or UPS's and one of them owes him the price difference between next-day and second-day shipping. And if it's UPS who owes, why won't they call and tell UPS what happened so he can get his money.

He should not have to defend himself in this situation... they offered a service and didn't come through.
Old 03-27-2003, 10:37 AM

What a waste of time. It must be nice to have all that money you do. To think, you can spend all you want and not care if you get what you pay for!

I don't consider him bashing at all. I would do the same thing if I couldn't get a response in a month!!!
Old 03-27-2003, 10:40 AM
I'm needing a caw

I got a clutch delivered for as cheap or cheaper than anywhere else even with 2nd day shipping.

Please explain how that is spending alot of money or how that indicates I have alot of money??

What a waste of time. It must be nice to have all that money you do. To think, you can spend all you want and not care if you get what you pay for!

I don't consider him bashing at all. I would do the same thing if I couldn't get a response in a month!!!
Old 03-27-2003, 11:17 AM

If you like spending money and not getting what you pay for, you must be rollin in the dough. You keep asking ohboiya: What's one day?

Ohboiya: Paid for a clutch
Ohboiya: Paid for next day shipping
Ohboiya: Received clutch on 2nd day
Ohboiya: Paid extra money for a service that was not provided
Ohboiya: Contacted UPS and BZ
Ohboiya: Ups said they would refund his money if the problem was caused by them.
Ohboiya: Needs BZ to contact UPS to determine were the problem lies.
Ohboiya: Contacts BZ for a month with no response
Ohboiya: Is out money due to BZ

What don't you get!

This is my last post. This is getting out of hand and you are making no sense. Why don't you initiate a poll. Ask the fellow .org members if they would enter into a group deal under these terms.

.Org members, we are having a group deal on ACT clutches. You will find no one with a lower price guaranteed. The only problem is our customer service. We are way to busy with all the orders and will not be able to contact you by any means after we receive your payment. Also, our shipping department is a little understaffed and your package will under normal circumstances be late. Thank you and did I mention the price is so low, we are making no money.
Old 03-27-2003, 11:24 AM
I'm needing a caw

I don't need a poll to validate my beliefs or opinions thanks.

If you like spending money and not getting what you pay for, you must be rollin in the dough. You keep asking ohboiya: What's one day?

Ohboiya: Paid for a clutch
Ohboiya: Paid for next day shipping
Ohboiya: Received clutch on 2nd day
Ohboiya: Paid extra money for a service that was not provided
Ohboiya: Contacted UPS and BZ
Ohboiya: Ups said they would refund his money if the problem was caused by them.
Ohboiya: Needs BZ to contact UPS to determine were the problem lies.
Ohboiya: Contacts BZ for a month with no response
Ohboiya: Is out money due to BZ

What don't you get!

This is my last post. This is getting out of hand and you are making no sense. Why don't you initiate a poll. Ask the fellow .org members if they would enter into a group deal under these terms.

.Org members, we are having a group deal on ACT clutches. You will find no one with a lower price guaranteed. The only problem is our customer service. We are way to busy with all the orders and will not be able to contact you by any means after we receive your payment. Also, our shipping department is a little understaffed and your package will under normal circumstances be late. Thank you and did I mention the price is so low, we are making no money.

Quick Reply: Has anyone else had bad dealings with B Z Auto Sport .. Justin McBee?