Dealership and Vendor Experiences Let other Maxima owners, or potential Maxima owners, which dealerships and shops you've had good or bad luck with.

Raxles.com

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2005, 04:50 PM

Raxles.com

I maybe restating the obvious but I had no idea till I delt with them.

My Testimoney I left on the raxles.com web site
http://raxles.com/testimonials_page_four.aspx
Originally Posted by MDeezy the Champ
Dear Raxles.com
My experience with Raxles in general has been nothing short of spectacular. I heard that you guys made high quality axles, but I had never purchased from you. My CV boot has been broken on my 1996 Nissan Maxima 5speed for about a year. I finally decide to replace it a couple of weeks ago. I choose to order from a local auto store because I thought I would have a lifetime warrantee plus pay about $80 for an axle. After installing this axle, not only my ABS light come one (due to getting the wrong axle), but the re-manufactures axle I received was badly rebuilt. It caused an embarrassing vibration felt when ever applying throttle.

I spoke with some people and decided to get the quality parts. Gave you guys a call and first off you guys were extremely friendly and kind (thanks Marty!). Order went thru butter smooth, and Axle came in 2 days. I installed the axle the same day I received it. I kid you not when I say my car rides like a dream now. My ABS light is off (as I was provided with the proper axle, finally) and the bad vibrations I felt before under acceleration were completely gone. I honestly should have ordered from Raxles in the first place, but instead I tried to be cheap and save a few bucks. I will highly recommend you guys to anyone who is in need of a quality product.

I knew you guys know how to do business when I received my axle. Not only did the axle come nicely packaged to prevent any damage, but it came with directions to the closest UPS store so that I can send back my core. Also provided with the axle were Gloves...GLOVES! And a cloth to stay clean during installation. I was in shock, not only that I later saw a cotter pin that is to go with the axle as well. Had I known all this would have been provided, I wouldn't have needed to go out and spend about $3 for a dozen cotter pins at a local auto store. You guys treat your customers well, and go far beyond what is needed. If my passenger side axle ever goes I know where I'm ordering from. I will spread the word on where to get quality axles from quality people.

Thank you great for an exceptional service
Marlon Daniels
1996 Nissan Maxima
5-speed w/ABS
Lawrenceville,GA
Amazing service, and I could have been happier purchasing thru them.
Old 11-23-2005, 06:06 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

I couldnt have said it better. I just got axles for my max from them and they were great to deal with. Good quality product, IMO worth the few extra $$
Old 11-24-2005, 09:18 AM
Old Maxima Legend

i agree as well !! fantastic !!
Old 01-02-2006, 01:43 PM
blah

That's not fair I didn't get gloves and I ordered both sides!!

not that I already had gloves. I liked the stock cotter pins better. The ones that it came with were rather thin.
Old 01-02-2006, 02:06 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

how much do these cost?
Old 01-04-2006, 02:36 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

$189.95 with no up front core fee... plus a prepaid return label for UPS