Dealership and Vendor Experiences Let other Maxima owners, or potential Maxima owners, which dealerships and shops you've had good or bad luck with.

Ce Custom Enterprises Never Again!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2006, 09:07 AM

Ce Custom Enterprises Never Again!!!!

So I go on the website and order the clear black corners. I wait for about 2-3 days and NEVER receive a confirmation or anything, so I call them up and ask whats the deal?, They said They're BACKORDERED!!! funny doesn't say that on there website.... SO i told them to cancel my order and refund the money. They guy says, ok no problem, what's your name? I give him my name and he said ok I cancel and refund the money....almost a week goes by AND NOTHING, no phone call, no E-mail confirmation and most importantly NO MONEY RETURNED!!!! So I call and get another guy, he looks up the order and says it was cancelled, but made into store credit.........did you guys just hsee what I wrote..............STORE CREDIT!!!!!!!! WHO THE HELL CANCELS AN ORDER FROM A WEBSITE AND WANTS STORE CREDIT!!!!! HUH!!!! So I tell him to give me a refund he said, ok but it will take up to 2 weeks........I have no idea why, but ok........It's been over 2 weeks and I contact them, now they say it will be taking 4-6 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL KIND OF BUSINESS IS THIS?!?!?!?!?!?! Mind you this is the first and ONLY time I will EVER ORDER OR DEAL WITH THEM!!!!!!! Im still in shock.... Iv never had to deal with such shadey ****!!!!! On top of that I can find every single part of theres cheaper on E-bay, the only reason I order through them is becuase I ruined my corner lights in a mod I was doing and the guys on E-bay were backordered.....so I went with CE, nothing on there website about back order and now THE WORST BUSINESS PRACTICE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!! SERIOUSLY...Im a real patient person and really lets a lot of things slide, Thats why I waited so long to post this, cuz I was giving them a chance and they SCREWED ME!!!!! This is to much, THIS IS OUT OF CONTROL!!!! the only good thing is that I will be getting my money back and I will NEVER HAVE TO DEAL WITH THESE GUYS AGAIN!!!!!! AND I RECOMMEND THAT NOBODY DO BUSINESS WITH THEM......thats my .02 cents which CE will probably do anything to take and pretend they don't know anything...
Old 07-20-2006, 10:00 AM
VIP Maxima

you should have contacted your VISA company long ago to take the charge off. i suggest u do that ASAP. they givin u the bs run around. 4-6 weeks for wut?

Old 07-20-2006, 10:15 AM

Yeah, I think I might have to.yeah cuz almost 2 months to return someones money, Theres no reason for it to take that long. I work with customer service people and it only takes no more than 1-2 days....
Old 07-20-2006, 12:30 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

As a side note, I've heard from some retailers that the DOT is cracking down on clear corners and manufacturers are supposedly not making them anymore. =/
Old 07-20-2006, 01:12 PM

REALLY?! no wonder it's getting super hard to find these....
Old 07-25-2006, 05:46 PM

BUMP SO PEOPLE DON'T FORGET!!!!......BTW IM STILL WAITING FOR MY REFUND.....
Old 07-25-2006, 06:08 PM
SHIFT_up

I think there just trying to wait out as much time as possible so that you won't be able to get your money back or get your credit card company to do anything to help. I would have already called and taken the charge off.
Old 08-11-2006, 09:48 AM

Me too, I will never buy again from custom enterprises.
Last year I bought my 97 maxima and ordered, the same day, on there web site a TOKICO HP SUSPENSION KIT.(you know, the blue ones)
CE is by far the worst online compagny I know. They are irresponsibles, tell you lies, never reply and so on...

Here is my story as I writted it on cardomain.
05-08-26
Just bought my ¨new¨ ride! :-)
A 1997 Nissan Maxima GLE and a brand new Tokiko HP series lowered suspensions kit.

I'm about to receive my Tokiko suspensions soon and get them installed.
For now, she's stock to the bone!

05-09-05
As soon I receive the Tokiko suspensions
from Custommaxima.com, I will add new pics.

05-09-28
I called at Custom enterprise about my Tokiko kit.
I will get it in 2 weeks.

05-10-28
Still no news from those guys at Custom Enterprise.
It's been two months and they are not responding to my emails.
Does anyone have the same problem whit them? I will try
to settle this. I sent them, one hundred time, a complain email
about that, this weekend and I will call them again this monday.

05-10-29
Had a high speed race whit a 2005 Corvette today.
We were going at 200 Kph in afternoon traffic.
WOW!!! it was awesome! BUT IT WOULD HAD BEEN BETTER IF I HAD MY SUSPENSION...

05-12-16
Custom Enterprise LLC. just shipped my suspension today.
I will receive them in few days. It only took them 4 months
to proceed my order...
As I said, I will add pics as soon they are installed.

06-01-21
The Tokiko suspension is now finally installed!!!
I also wrapped my weels with the Yokohama AVID H4s tires.
Woohooooo!!!!!!!My Max now stick to the road like crazy glue on fingers!

Hey CE! If you look at my cardomain page, you'll see that all upgrades I've bought for my maxima, after this bad experience, were from warpspeed and ebay! You lost me for ever!! GO TO HELL!
Old 08-12-2006, 09:21 AM

CE sponsors this place... I'm sure there's over a hundred orgers that have the exact opposite feeling about them as you do lol
Old 08-14-2006, 07:52 AM
is invisible

Originally Posted by joebangaa
CE sponsors this place... I'm sure there's over a hundred orgers that have the exact opposite feeling about them as you do lol
Because they sponsor the .org?

It seems that almost all of the feedback in this section is negative.
Old 08-14-2006, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by 97_Roadrunner
Me too, I will never buy again from custom enterprises.
Last year I bought my 97 maxima and ordered, the same day, on there web site a TOKICO HP SUSPENSION KIT.(you know, the blue ones)
CE is by far the worst online compagny I know. They are irresponsibles, tell you lies, never reply and so on...

Here is my story as I writted it on cardomain.
05-08-26
Just bought my ¨new¨ ride! :-)
A 1997 Nissan Maxima GLE and a brand new Tokiko HP series lowered suspensions kit.

I'm about to receive my Tokiko suspensions soon and get them installed.
For now, she's stock to the bone!

05-09-05
As soon I receive the Tokiko suspensions
from Custommaxima.com, I will add new pics.

05-09-28
I called at Custom enterprise about my Tokiko kit.
I will get it in 2 weeks.

05-10-28
Still no news from those guys at Custom Enterprise.
It's been two months and they are not responding to my emails.
Does anyone have the same problem whit them? I will try
to settle this. I sent them, one hundred time, a complain email
about that, this weekend and I will call them again this monday.

05-10-29
Had a high speed race whit a 2005 Corvette today.
We were going at 200 Kph in afternoon traffic.
WOW!!! it was awesome! BUT IT WOULD HAD BEEN BETTER IF I HAD MY SUSPENSION...

05-12-16
Custom Enterprise LLC. just shipped my suspension today.
I will receive them in few days. It only took them 4 months
to proceed my order...
As I said, I will add pics as soon they are installed.

06-01-21
The Tokiko suspension is now finally installed!!!
I also wrapped my weels with the Yokohama AVID H4s tires.
Woohooooo!!!!!!!My Max now stick to the road like crazy glue on fingers!

Hey CE! If you look at my cardomain page, you'll see that all upgrades I've bought for my maxima, after this bad experience, were from warpspeed and ebay! You lost me for ever!! GO TO HELL!

Yeah I feel your pain, I mean is it that hard to give a striaght answer or just return OUR money. This is a prime example of why people are afraid of shopping online....Ill never EVER do business with them again..and I'm glad to say that I have officially convinced a few people to buy the product they were looking for from another place, and I will keep doing that....
Old 08-14-2006, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by joebangaa
I could care less if they sponsor this site, must be a nice gig to pay a website pennies so they can rip people off for hundreds of dollars....
Old 08-20-2006, 04:58 AM

Take for your feedback, I will make sure I dont deal with them.....
Old 08-21-2006, 01:37 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

This reminds me of the time when I ordered my taillights from these guys... Im sure alot of people here can relate to the 95/96 fitment for the taillight issue.

When I ordered them the fitment was so bad.. I swear they stuck out at least 3/4 - an inch out away from the body. When I called them back they said oh yeah... all you have to do is like cut the plastic and reinsert the screws, everyones doing it. I said eff that I didnt buy these lights so I could fit them properly for you. They promissed me that they would refund the shipping cost of whatever it was... and I have already callecd back numerous times, and now have just given up the 30 bucks or whatever it was isnt worth the aggrevation.

I will NEVER buy anything from CE again, I think they have over priced, cheaply made products.
Old 08-21-2006, 01:43 PM

Join the club, It's been easily almost 2 months now and STILL no refund.. Im actually in contact with the BBB(better business bureau) and reporting there business practices... Im not gonna let this slide NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES!!!!! IM GONNA GET MY MONEY BACK!!!!!
Old 08-30-2006, 03:31 PM

My friend bought a Brushed Alu Dash kit from them and it is seriously the worst fitting kit i have ever seen, a couple pieces fell off and the way it is designed for around the shifter part of the console is borderline retarded.
Old 08-30-2006, 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by CaTalyst.X
My friend bought a Brushed Alu Dash kit from them and it is seriously the worst fitting kit i have ever seen, a couple pieces fell off and the way it is designed for around the shifter part of the console is borderline retarded.

Trust me they're a joke. And the real bad part is, that I KEEP hearing people getting screwed by them!!!! It's funny cuz I just met this guy who owns a 4 Gen max and, we were talking about recent mods and whatever and he just so happen to tell me that he was pissed because he ordered a part from a online retailer and they didn't have it, Blah blah blah,he's been trying to get his refund FOR 8 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I asked him what the hell company is this.... and you know what he said.??!?!?!?!?!?! that right CUSTOM ENTERPRISES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHH!!!! WHAT A JOKE!!!!!! A$$HOLES!!!!!
Old 09-05-2006, 05:36 PM
On the pedobear bandwagon

Yea... I had a 4 month ordeal with CE because the procector headlights I bought didn't fit correctly. We got run around so bad... they had me send my headlights to Anzo and all this bull****. Finally I said I wanted a credit... took two months.
Old 09-05-2006, 07:51 PM

I ordered from them online, and too was told parts on back order after the fact. website update on that would have been nice. luckily it only took 3 weeks and i wasnt in a hurry.
they have some nice products, but i will certainly make sure stock is availably before next order.
Old 09-06-2006, 09:54 AM

Just so everyone knows, We officially have a nuetral 3rd party thats is in between me and CE trying to fix our differences and have them finally refund my money. This is the next step that was taken because they have officially stopped answering my emails and phone calls and have forced me to take it to this level. Their first response was nothing but LIES!!!!!! they sat there and claimed I did so many things and have NO WAY of backing it up! It's FnCKING AMAZING THESE GUYS ARE STILL IN BUSINESS!!!!!! PLEASE, GUYS, WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM CUSTOM ENTERPRISE Companies like this should not be able to do business. A consumer should not have to wait weeks for a product without any notice of it not being in stock, A person SHOULD NOT HAVE TO WAIT MONTHS FOR A REFUND, WHEN THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY IN SECONDS!!!!! Im just very happy I have stopped many people from buying from them on the .Org and in person. thats the only way they'll learn...
Old 09-07-2006, 09:35 AM
VGsidestepper

Originally Posted by CoolMax
Because they sponsor the .org?

It seems that almost all of the feedback in this section is negative.
Same thing from redlinemax ...

Old 09-14-2006, 12:58 PM
100 posts/7 years - woot!

I find it interesting that Greg or anyone else from CE hasn't offered their version or explanation. I know that in the past they've monitored posts in this forum, and offered to resolve issues.

I experienced problems with red clears that took forever (and no mention on the website that they were out of stock). It worked out because they opened a GD here, and gave me the lights at GD price. Only fair imho, because they shipped out my lights only days before the GD, and I'd paid months earlier.

I have noticed that CE typically offers store credit in lieu of cash refunds. Anyone ordering from them should be aware of this policy.
Old 09-15-2006, 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by Phaedrus220
I find it interesting that Greg or anyone else from CE hasn't offered their version or explanation. I know that in the past they've monitored posts in this forum, and offered to resolve issues.

I experienced problems with red clears that took forever (and no mention on the website that they were out of stock). It worked out because they opened a GD here, and gave me the lights at GD price. Only fair imho, because they shipped out my lights only days before the GD, and I'd paid months earlier.

I have noticed that CE typically offers store credit in lieu of cash refunds. Anyone ordering from them should be aware of this policy.

I hear stories like this all the time. Greg and CE not responding in this forum has to be the smartest thing that they have done with my situation because they and I both know this would be a HUGE argument online for everyone to see and they don't want me to expose every little fncked up thing they have done to me.... It's simple guys, if it's CE DON'T BUY IT!!!!!
Old 09-15-2006, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Stagnet04
So I go on the website and order the clear black corners. I wait for about 2-3 days and NEVER receive a confirmation or anything, so I call them up and ask whats the deal?, They said They're BACKORDERED!!! funny doesn't say that on there website.... SO i told them to cancel my order and refund the money. They guy says, ok no problem, what's your name? I give him my name and he said ok I cancel and refund the money....almost a week goes by AND NOTHING, no phone call, no E-mail confirmation and most importantly NO MONEY RETURNED!!!! So I call and get another guy, he looks up the order and says it was cancelled, but made into store credit.........did you guys just hsee what I wrote..............STORE CREDIT!!!!!!!! WHO THE HELL CANCELS AN ORDER FROM A WEBSITE AND WANTS STORE CREDIT!!!!! HUH!!!! So I tell him to give me a refund he said, ok but it will take up to 2 weeks........I have no idea why, but ok........It's been over 2 weeks and I contact them, now they say it will be taking 4-6 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL KIND OF BUSINESS IS THIS?!?!?!?!?!?! Mind you this is the first and ONLY time I will EVER ORDER OR DEAL WITH THEM!!!!!!! Im still in shock.... Iv never had to deal with such shadey ****!!!!! On top of that I can find every single part of theres cheaper on E-bay, the only reason I order through them is becuase I ruined my corner lights in a mod I was doing and the guys on E-bay were backordered.....so I went with CE, nothing on there website about back order and now THE WORST BUSINESS PRACTICE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!! SERIOUSLY...Im a real patient person and really lets a lot of things slide, Thats why I waited so long to post this, cuz I was giving them a chance and they SCREWED ME!!!!! This is to much, THIS IS OUT OF CONTROL!!!! the only good thing is that I will be getting my money back and I will NEVER HAVE TO DEAL WITH THESE GUYS AGAIN!!!!!! AND I RECOMMEND THAT NOBODY DO BUSINESS WITH THEM......thats my .02 cents which CE will probably do anything to take and pretend they don't know anything...

Any cancellations and returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee or a store credit for the price of the product, shipping is never refundable. If an item is defective, we will ship out a replacement, however, if a replacement is refused, then our normal return policy will be in full effect. Defective items may be returned for replacement subject to the above BOLD lettering within 14 days and the following restrictions:

Directly from the CE page.. I have nothing to do with CE, but thats directly off of their page. I suggest you read before you pay and use a company.
Old 09-18-2006, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by atifsays
Any cancellations and returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee or a store credit for the price of the product, shipping is never refundable. If an item is defective, we will ship out a replacement, however, if a replacement is refused, then our normal return policy will be in full effect. Defective items may be returned for replacement subject to the above BOLD lettering within 14 days and the following restrictions:

Directly from the CE page.. I have nothing to do with CE, but thats directly off of their page. I suggest you read before you pay and use a company.

Yeah, to bad it says NOTHING about, well, if we don't have item and don't notify you and you have to go out of your way to find out we DO NOT have a product after you order it and have NO IDEA when we're going to get it. We'll return/ refund your money. All that is stated is if something is wrong with your product blah blah blah. My case is STRAIGHT AND SIMPLE!!! I ordered a product, DID NOT receive it due to some back order and Cancelled my order! Thats it!!! Why should they keep my money this long!?!?!?! How hard can it be to return someones money???? How do they expect to stay in business much longer??? They're shadey and thats it!!!
Old 01-06-2007, 05:16 PM
retired moderator

BUMPING ALL CUSTOM ENTERPRISE THREADS UP

(hopefully a moderator will combine them and sticky "DO NOT EVER DEAL WITH CM/CE EVER" thread)
Old 04-29-2010, 07:43 AM

Im Bumping this b!tch cuz I see these guys are back in business after RIPPING ME and who knows however many other people off on this forum. I filed a complaint with the better business bureau, as Im sure a TON of other people did and they completely SHUT DOWN! NEVER GIVING BACK MY MONEY AND NOW THEYRE BACK ON THIS FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!?!?!?!?!?! WHATEVER YOU DO, DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE GUYS!!!!! They left for a couple of years and now theyre back, Thinking people have forgotten, dont think so my man....
Old 04-29-2010, 04:28 PM

LOL, I was just looking at their catalog. Thanks for the heads-up, I'll go elsewhere when I want to spend some money on my car.
Old 04-29-2010, 05:58 PM

Im Bumping this b!tch cuz I see these guys are back in business after RIPPING ME and who knows however many other people off on this forum. I filed a complaint with the better business bureau, as Im sure a TON of other people did and they completely SHUT DOWN! NEVER GIVING BACK MY MONEY AND NOW THEYRE BACK ON THIS FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!?!?!?!?!?! WHATEVER YOU DO, DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE GUYS!!!!! They left for a couple of years and now theyre back, Thinking people have forgotten, dont think so my man....

That's a darn shame!!!...how much did they dupe you for?
Old 04-29-2010, 08:01 PM

I do believe that it is different people running the company now
Old 04-29-2010, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by tigersharkdude
I do believe that it is different people running the company now
I dont think so, Theres no reason to buy that name and go right back into the place where you ripped so many people off. Thats like buying the name "Enron" and acting as though nothing happened you know, doesnt make sense.... either way, you can find all there stuff in so many other places, its worth the searching to NOT deal with these guys....Plus we have so many other awesome sponsors in the group buy section that will break there back to get/treat you like a loyal customer....
Old 04-29-2010, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by 1800bucks
LOL, I was just looking at their catalog. Thanks for the heads-up, I'll go elsewhere when I want to spend some money on my car.
Good idea, Youll find the same products from the other group buy guys, maybe a little more expensive, but now you know why....

Originally Posted by 2 GO B4
That's a darn shame!!!...how much did they dupe you for?
enough to **** me off lol!
Old 04-29-2010, 08:37 PM

I think that its under new management. They don't have the same things that they used to have before.
Old 04-30-2010, 04:00 PM

I dont think so, Theres no reason to buy that name and go right back into the place where you ripped so many people off. Thats like buying the name "Enron" and acting as though nothing happened you know, doesnt make sense.... either way, you can find all there stuff in so many other places, its worth the searching to NOT deal with these guys....Plus we have so many other awesome sponsors in the group buy section that will break there back to get/treat you like a loyal customer....

Extremely valid point.....why would someone want to buy into anothers bad rap!

Last edited by 2 GO B4; 04-30-2010 at 04:05 PM.
Old 04-30-2010, 08:01 PM

They arent custom enterprise anymore its custom maxima
Old 05-01-2010, 03:16 AM

Custum maxima bad experience

They are full of **** ! Not buying from them again. Bad custumer service.
Old 05-01-2010, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by imported_maximus_se
They are full of **** ! Not buying from them again. Bad custumer service.
yeah alot of people seem to be saying that, bad customer service
Old 05-02-2010, 03:21 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by tigersharkdude
They arent custom enterprise anymore its custom maxima
Yes, but I don't think you realize that the company started out originally as Custom Maxima. Once the owner got big and made a name for himself, he changed the name to Custom Enterprise and started selling parts for other cars. Then it all came crumbling down....and a bunch of people got ripped off.

Now, it's back under "new management" as Custom Maxima. Why someone would use the same name that still leaves a bad taste in people's mouth is beyond me. Personally, I would have left the Custom Maxima name in the past and started fresh with a new name etc.
Old 05-04-2010, 02:09 PM

good thing i stumbled upon this thread. i noticed their site and was gonna get some new springs but now ill just go on Ebay.
Old 05-04-2010, 02:29 PM

i miss the old CE, they were pretty decent. these new guys just bought the name.

Quick Reply: Ce Custom Enterprises Never Again!!!!