Dealership and Vendor Experiences Let other Maxima owners, or potential Maxima owners, which dealerships and shops you've had good or bad luck with.

Brenner Nissan: Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2007, 01:20 AM

Brenner Nissan: Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA

So I just bought my first Nissan Maxima on Wednesday at a place called Brenner Nissan located on the Carlisle Pike in Mechanicsburg, PA. Originally I was suppose to get a Nissan 350z so I was waiting on one with a good deal, which didn't happen until earlier this week. So I went to the insurance company and asked them how much it would cost if I were to get the 350z. They told me it would cost $4,000 / year (About)! I was pretty much crying because I had my intentions on buying this 350z for over a year now. I'm 19 years old so you know why it costs so much... Well, I saw this 03' Maxima on their lot and couldn't resist but to look at it. The dealership let me know everything about it and let me test drive it. They let me test drive both of the 350z's that I was looking at also. They sure do know their knowledge on these cars and for people that don't know that much about Nissans, it sure helps. If anyone lives in Central PA, I would recommend that they get a Nissan at Brenner Nissan. I hope this helps people!