Dealership and Vendor Experiences Let other Maxima owners, or potential Maxima owners, which dealerships and shops you've had good or bad luck with.

umnitza review

Old 11-04-2007, 01:20 AM
.org extraordinaire

umnitza review

Originally Posted by umnitza
Boy, we can't pull a fast one on you can we

yep
Didn't show you the most important pic:
TALKING ABOUT PULLING A FAST ONE......... bro!

I sent you a set of 3000K H3 back in MAY!!!!! With your life time gurantee, where are they at? You told me prolumen or whoever you deal with was going to send me a replacement set directly?

I got to voice it out man, STAND behind your product.!! I Pm'd you guys and emailed you, if you want I'll be glad to quote out those emails. Since you dont respond I mind as well bring it out in this thread.

To all 6th gen guys out here, be weary of this retailer. As honest opinion as I can give.

Kam
Old 11-04-2007, 07:05 AM
KC's FINEST

OWNED..?

Old 11-04-2007, 11:33 AM

Got quiet in here kind of quick. Thanks for the 'heads up' Kam.
Old 11-04-2007, 12:22 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by I VIK I
So lets say I wanna put this kit in my fogs? will it work? plug and play? comes with complete wiring bulbs ect?
yes, it's complete and is plug and play.

Originally Posted by kamilkluczewski
I sent you a set of 3000K H3 back in MAY!!!!! With your life time gurantee, where are they at? You told me prolumen or whoever you deal with was going to send me a replacement set directly?

I got to voice it out man, STAND behind your product.!! I Pm'd you guys and emailed you, if you want I'll be glad to quote out those emails. Since you dont respond I mind as well bring it out in this thread.

To all 6th gen guys out here, be weary of this retailer. As honest opinion as I can give.

Kam
You have to "voice it out"? An "honest" opinion?

Let's summarize. You have a lifetime warranty. A DIRECT request to Prolumen has been made several times to make the direct shipment to you from a factory that makes them.

H3 3K <-- not your typical type - was a special order item and remains one.

IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED SOMETHING THEN CONTACT US VIA THE SITE - WITH ALL YOUR INFORMATION.

Once the part has been handed off to the factory, and on several occasions we followed up with them and they told us it was shipped, we assume you have received it. If you have not, you need to contact us.

Use your common decency instead of creating and stirring more drama for your plight.
Originally Posted by 4MySwee
Got quiet in here kind of quick. Thanks for the 'heads up' Kam.
There is no "heads" up, there has never been a customer not taken care of.
Old 11-04-2007, 04:25 PM

Ok well in that case Ill wait for kams situation to clear up before I do place the order, No offense but Im sure nobody would like to spend money and not have peace of mind.
Old 11-04-2007, 04:34 PM
"Ok,Whats next?!?!"

get him kam get him!

LOL

keep us posted cause' i was very interested in his HID setups
Old 11-04-2007, 05:05 PM
Former Sponsor

Ok well in that case Ill wait for kams situation to clear up before I do place the order, No offense but Im sure nobody would like to spend money and not have peace of mind.
Whatever works for you. Go look on www.nissan-forums.com and bimmerforums.com and lincolnvscadillac.com lots of happy customers getting help regularly. Those who want help GET help.

Originally Posted by Fastmax05
keep us posted cause' i was very interested in his HID setups
Same comments as above.
Old 11-04-2007, 06:54 PM

we assume you have received it.

The Rule of ASSUME is obvious here......

"There is no "heads" up, there has never been a customer not taken care of."

..... except for Kam.

Last edited by BadBlackMaxSL; 11-04-2007 at 07:56 PM.
Old 11-04-2007, 07:37 PM

Umnitza no offense again, but kam is a pretty well known guy around here so its kinda like if you don't take care of the man then you don't make money from all the potential business you guys get. So instead of thrashing the guy get in touch with the man and help him out because you sure can make alot of money out of this. I mean from the website and everything you guys look like you know your stuff so a little customer service wouldnt hurt?
Old 11-04-2007, 11:31 PM
Former Sponsor

No one is trashed. The product was requested of the factory.
If it has not arrived, it's in bad form for the customer to trash our reputation. That's all.

If he needs help, just ask for it, we have over 20000 customers at this point, we can do our best and always do, but it takes 1 minute to email us and a whole lot more time to write a scathing post.
Old 11-06-2007, 06:56 AM
.org extraordinaire

Lets get something straight here, i am by no means trashing the product. It works and thats fine,

I did however on many occasions get in touch with you guys about those silly bulbs without any positive results other then the fact that you guys got in touch with your provider about them. "Passing the buck" phrase insert here.

Kamil Kluczewski to info
show details Aug 29

Guys, whats going? I have been waiting for thease bulbs for over 60 days now. You got my deffective ones, where are the replacements? I thought this product had a life time warranty, but I havent had a chance to use it for almost 3 months now?

What is going on?

Please let me know when i can expect the bulbs. Is there a number I can reach you on?

Thanks,

Kam
RESPONSE

"Information @ Umnitza" to me
show details Aug 29

I’ve email prolumen directly repeatedly. We’re hoping they have a good answer for us.
I went out of pocket and ordered a second set of bulbs on ebay and they were shipped here within 7 days. OMG 7 days you say, to canada within 7 days. 3000K H3 bulbs, to CANADA within 7 days. NO WAY!!!

The 50W hid product looks awesome dont get me wrong, but guys, your customer is your lifeline, I'm sure other people have non functional H3 3000K / YELLOW bulbs. It cannot possibly take 6 months for a warranty replacement? Can it?

Month 7 coming up, and im still waiting..... patiently.

Kam
Old 11-06-2007, 07:03 AM
.org extraordinaire

Use your common decency instead of creating and stirring more drama for your plight.
To those who know me and have met me in person, you know what I do for a living and what I have to put up with on a daily basis.

Every day I have to put up with indecency towards me, every day i have to deal with other peoples problems that they cant fix on their own.

Instead of telling me to use "common decency" help me as your customer. Dont bash me. Thats all i ask.

Thanks for your kind words.

Kam
Old 11-06-2007, 07:27 AM

To those who know me and have met me in person, you know what I do for a living and what I have to put up with on a daily basis.

Every day I have to put up with indecency towards me, every day i have to deal with other peoples problems that they cant fix on their own.

Instead of telling me to use "common decency" help me as your customer. Dont bash me. Thats all i ask.

Kam
What do you do for a living kam? lol
Old 11-06-2007, 08:57 AM

What do you do for a living kam? lol
He flies around turns and fishtails because the Crown Victoria has no where near the suspension potential that the Max has!!!
Old 11-06-2007, 09:08 AM
Former Sponsor

Kam
Don't bash you? I never once bashed you. I said and will continue to say - you had the TIME, ENERGY, and PERSISTENCE to post all those emails, but you didn't have the time to contact us? Did you extend the courtesy you would appreciate in your own job?

How would you like it if someone ridiculed a minor mix up on your job publicly? This is a miscommunication, for which I'll be the first to apologize, but blowing it out of proportion as you did was completely unnecessary.

Did you try to do this on ANOTHER thread, not our for sale thread? No, you didn't. Courtesy and respect go a long way, I'm sure you know this.

A simple email to us saying - you know, I still don't have these, I really did expect them by now would have been easier don't you think!?!?!?

This is a mix up no more no less. Prolumen said they had a bulb, they told us it would ship to you, that's it. From there, we believed the word of our factory. Nothing more nothing less. It almost never happens but it did.

We have received your email of today and will get back to you. A decent thing to do would be to update everyone to the resolution (favorable) of this.
Old 11-06-2007, 10:07 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Sounds like a communication problem
Old 11-06-2007, 10:37 AM

Damn Umnitza, you're killing yourself. Your attitude is so funky I would never buy anything from you. When you "defend" yourself you just look worse. Here's some advice (customer service 101):

1. Stop being so sensitive.
2. Apologize to Kam for his delay
3. MAKE IT RIGHT!
Old 11-06-2007, 11:03 AM
Incognito

Originally Posted by leftfootmax
Damn Umnitza, you're killing yourself. Your attitude is so funky I would never buy anything from you. When you "defend" yourself you just look worse. Here's some advice (customer service 101):

1. Stop being so sensitive.
2. Apologize to Kam for his delay
3. MAKE IT RIGHT!

Hes got a point. Don't put emotion into a reply, it only makes you look bad. A simple "Sorry about that, please contact me via email to resolve this matter" would have been more then enough.
Old 11-06-2007, 11:18 AM

i'm in the middle of studying for an important midterm so i won't say much right now but i'll just say this - kam is a very well known guy around here and given the fact that i know him myself and that he's a nice guy - all i can say is you surely need to review your customer orientation skills - trust me, i'm in business management and i know what i'm talking about - i completely agree with bigpete, if you want your business to grow, take care of your past customers first then think of the potential customers. like someone said, customers are your lifeline, it doesn't matter if you have 10,000 happy customers, you might have 10,000 happy customers but it takes a few unhappy ones to ruin your reputation, heed everyone's advice, take care of kam and everyone will be more then happy to deal with you, and don't take this offensively, people make mistakes, you learn from them - just take this as a lesson to be learned and apply for your own benefit, good luck bro

hope to see things take a positive side from nowonwards....!

p.s: it might be miscommunication but it takes one sorry to change the outlook on this issue. i'm sure you didn't do it on purpose. this is business, things happen - it could be anyone's mistake but in order for you to correct it, you need to take action because as a customer, kam did his job and i'm sure you did too - if you're not at fault, it could be your warehouse but the warehouse is your problem, not kam's - you should ensure delivery of the product.

Last edited by trance.addict; 11-06-2007 at 11:24 AM.
Old 11-06-2007, 11:37 AM
Former Sponsor

Thanks for the "tips" - I've been through the same "tips" with countless professors 10 years ago when I got my MBA - all ivory tower types.

Frustration being what it is, let's move on.
Old 11-06-2007, 12:14 PM
.org extraordinaire

Originally Posted by !PrjctMax!
He flies around turns and fishtails because the Crown Victoria has no where near the suspension potential that the Max has!!!

SUPERHERO like

I'm under the impression we already do. Can you please confirm for me what's different about the 07 that we have not noticed?
The 2007 model has a totaly re-worked headlight.

Last edited by kamski; 11-06-2007 at 12:18 PM.
Old 11-06-2007, 12:17 PM
KC's FINEST

Originally Posted by KCmaxx
OWNED..?

Maybe you should move this to the 4th gen section... From what I've heard.
Old 11-06-2007, 06:00 PM

Thanks for the "tips" - I've been through the same "tips" with countless professors 10 years ago when I got my MBA - all ivory tower types.

Frustration being what it is, let's move on.
Perhaps you should find a manufacturer who will deal with you and your customers well, and honor claims with no BS, so this problem wouldn't arise in the first place. You can put the blame on Prolumen all you want, bottom line is you chose them and you're not going to switch, therefore it is on you.
Old 11-07-2007, 08:23 AM
.org extraordinaire

K, at the end of the day Umnitza is one of our .org sponsors so they pay to keep this site afloat. For that I'm greatful as I'm sure many of you are as the .org needs income to function. +

They do have some nice products like those new 50W HID kits. +

I just voiced out what I thought, thats all. Everyones experiences differ, mine does as well. At the end of the day, I just want my little yellow H3 bulbs that I have not seen since may. Thats all. Im not here to ruin anyones day I just want my product. Matt I think it is, is speaking with me via e-mail about this and I'm sure they will resolve the issue. -

Everyone deserves a chance to make a wrong a right.

Kamski
Old 11-07-2007, 12:52 PM
.org extraordinaire

Umnitza just informed me that a new set of bulbs are being shipped to them. So I guess as soon as they forward them to me were all GOLDEN

Kamski
Old 11-25-2007, 12:50 AM
.org extraordinaire

Hey Matt,

Any word on those bulbs?

Thanks,

Kam
Old 11-28-2007, 06:03 AM

Kam,

Have you got any pics of any 6th gen Max with yellow hids? Day and night pics? Do they look yellow in the daylight when the lights are not on?

Thanks.
Old 01-12-2008, 05:12 PM
.org extraordinaire

BULBS ARRIVED

ME HAPPY AGAIN
Old 01-12-2008, 07:41 PM
Former Vendor

i just can't help but notice some issues with this thread:

1) how can you say "you should have e-mailed us instead of posting all the emails you sent"?

2) after all that "they should be sending them" they end up coming from you?

anyways, the customer is happy so i guess thats all that counts. i guess...
Old 01-12-2008, 09:10 PM
Former Sponsor

H3 3K is an uncommon color.
Prolumen didn't have it for a long time. They were supposed to have shipped them directly to the customer on 2 separate occasions. They = Prolumen.

"They" finally did sihp them, but they shipped them to a different customer (again, yet another mistake). We finally had them in the country and thus, WE shipped them to the customer.
Old 01-12-2008, 09:59 PM

H3 3K is an uncommon color.
Prolumen didn't have it for a long time. They were supposed to have shipped them directly to the customer on 2 separate occasions. They = Prolumen.

"They" finally did sihp them, but they shipped them to a different customer (again, yet another mistake). We finally had them in the country and thus, WE shipped them to the customer.
Originally Posted by MorpheusZero
Perhaps you should find a manufacturer who will deal with you and your customers well, and honor claims with no BS, so this problem wouldn't arise in the first place. You can put the blame on Prolumen all you want, bottom line is you chose them and you're not going to switch, therefore it is on you.
...Just saying.