Dealership and Vendor Experiences Let other Maxima owners, or potential Maxima owners, which dealerships and shops you've had good or bad luck with.

Maxximum Tuning is Awesome....

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2002, 05:00 PM

Maxximum Tuning is Awesome....

I ordered a FLywheel from them Wednesday last week.
I've bugged PJ several times with worries and ?'s and he's answered them all and got back to me promptly with answers. The Flywheel will be here tomorrow and i just got off the phone with him after a fairly decent talk about plans he has for the 3rd 4th and 5th gen. Great service and i will definetly go through them again in the near future. Here's the link to their page.

http://www.expage.com/mtmenu
Old 03-05-2002, 09:53 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

**shouldn't this be in the dealership expereinces forum? oh well here is my info! **

I had dealt with them back in October before they offically created the company in 2002.

I was expecting to be buying from Hogan who was reping for Maxximum Tuning which was managed by a PJ.

Here is my dealer shop experiences thread:
http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?threadid=100630

Currently I am expecting to get some KYB AGXs for all my troubles and instead of the clutch.

If this all works out soon, I will be very satisfied even though my troubles.

I am sure someone will post now saying Hogan isn't connected with them anymore and they are just friends, but oh well I was led to believe otherwise with the "GROUP DEAL by MAXXIMUM TUNING on UR and ACT"
I have all the screenshots and emails and PJ was mentioned as the president.

I hope this all works out! There is a group install happening in Columbus this weekend or next, I do not want to miss this.

Peace
Old 03-05-2002, 10:11 PM
Maxima owner since 2000

from their website...

KYB/AGX

1995-1999 Maxima
Full Adjustable ................................ $530.00

you've gotta be kidding me. is that for real? please correct me if i'm wrong, but aren't they around $400 max?
Old 03-06-2002, 06:21 AM

dude... Maybe before you talk out your @$$ you should make sure you know what you are talking about. Trying to ruin someone's legitimate business is not a fair way of handling this issue. Their involvement has been explained time and again. You have a beef with Hogan, take it out with him, leave PJ and his business out of it. You have got to be the biggest cry baby here in the last couple of weeks.

"Oh Hogan screwed me, but now I want some AGX's"
Don't get me wrong I do feel for you, I have had my car down too.. but.....

"Please don't delete this thread, I want to make sure everyone sees it"
Hint: Reposting the same thing 30 million times, does not make you look like a better person, nor does it neccessarily get your point across any better. Violating orders from a mod does not make you cool either. And just random Anti-Hogan post whoring does not make you look like a tough guy.

"Brett why are you ending the group deal on the intakes so early, Roadbeast is willing to wait. I want to see N/A dynos"
Hint: Buy one and Dyno your damn self... sometimes you gotta take one for the team.

"Is that going to void my warranty, I really want my warranty, my warranty means the world to me..."
BTW-Car modding and Warranties are usually two words that don't go hand in hand.

"Quaife this, and Quaife install that..."
Hint: Do it yourself... amazing at what your two hands can do

Do yourself a favor, and leave PJ out of this, leave MT out of this. This is an issue between you and Hogan, and to bring PJ into this, who by all accounts wasn't even in business until this year is not fair to him. They guy is trying to start a business and here you are cutting him down at every chance you get. You got Screenshots contradicting this? delio@softhome.net I would love to see them.

Leave your cry baby antics in the dealership/experiences forum. Hogan was not mentioned once by the poster. If you want to troll the FS forum and haunt Hogan then go for it, make it your pilgrimage to save the world from Hogan. (Who I have bought from and never done me wrong BTW) Just stop cluttering up the board with your Anti-Hogan crap all over the place. At one point I felt for you, now, I can't say that I do.

Off my soapbox
Del

Originally posted by Prodeje79
**shouldn't this be in the dealership expereinces forum? oh well here is my info! **

I had dealt with them back in October before they offically created the company in 2002.

I was expecting to be buying from Hogan who was reping for Maxximum Tuning which was managed by a PJ.

Here is my dealer shop experiences thread:
http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?threadid=100630

Currently I am expecting to get some KYB AGXs for all my troubles and instead of the clutch.

If this all works out soon, I will be very satisfied even though my troubles.

I am sure someone will post now saying Hogan isn't connected with them anymore and they are just friends, but oh well I was led to believe otherwise with the "GROUP DEAL by MAXXIMUM TUNING on UR and ACT"
I have all the screenshots and emails and PJ was mentioned as the president.

I hope this all works out! There is a group install happening in Columbus this weekend or next, I do not want to miss this.

Peace
Old 03-06-2002, 07:10 AM

Well lets see AASCO Flywheel through Unorthodox $560..
AASCO flywheel through MT $445....
They got good prices, Not to mention he's still working on body kits for the 4th gens that are damn near complete.

When i first went to order the Flywheel, I e-mailed Hogan because of a post you made i low balled him on his dealings with you because i though maybe he wasn't trust worthy. I feel bad about that low ball and i do want to apologize to Hogan for questioning his dealings with you. He sent my e-mail to PJ and we got the ball rolling. ANd it rolled fast. Thanks Hogan for passing the word on to PJ, and sorry man. Hope your doing alright.
Old 03-06-2002, 10:15 AM
i SeE what you did therE

Originally posted by delio
dude... Maybe before you talk out your @$$ you should make sure you know what you are talking about. Trying to ruin someone's legitimate business is not a fair way of handling this issue. Their involvement has been explained time and again. You have a beef with Hogan, take it out with him, leave PJ and his business out of it. You have got to be the biggest cry baby here in the last couple of weeks.

"Oh Hogan screwed me, but now I want some AGX's"
Don't get me wrong I do feel for you, I have had my car down too.. but.....

"Please don't delete this thread, I want to make sure everyone sees it"
Hint: Reposting the same thing 30 million times, does not make you look like a better person, nor does it neccessarily get your point across any better. Violating orders from a mod does not make you cool either. And just random Anti-Hogan post whoring does not make you look like a tough guy.

"Brett why are you ending the group deal on the intakes so early, Roadbeast is willing to wait. I want to see N/A dynos"
Hint: Buy one and Dyno your damn self... sometimes you gotta take one for the team.

"Is that going to void my warranty, I really want my warranty, my warranty means the world to me..."
BTW-Car modding and Warranties are usually two words that don't go hand in hand.

"Quaife this, and Quaife install that..."
Hint: Do it yourself... amazing at what your two hands can do

Do yourself a favor, and leave PJ out of this, leave MT out of this. This is an issue between you and Hogan, and to bring PJ into this, who by all accounts wasn't even in business until this year is not fair to him. They guy is trying to start a business and here you are cutting him down at every chance you get. You got Screenshots contradicting this? delio@softhome.net I would love to see them.

Leave your cry baby antics in the dealership/experiences forum. Hogan was not mentioned once by the poster. If you want to troll the FS forum and haunt Hogan then go for it, make it your pilgrimage to save the world from Hogan. (Who I have bought from and never done me wrong BTW) Just stop cluttering up the board with your Anti-Hogan crap all over the place. At one point I felt for you, now, I can't say that I do.

Off my soapbox
Del

do you feel better? i know i would..
Old 03-06-2002, 10:26 AM

OK, sorry I have obviously been upset, but you are right, I should not take it out on anyone else. I am not sure what I was trying to accomplish, I was just mad at the time when I saw this post in the inappropriate area. I am sorry. I hope my 3 threads didn't cause harm.

I wish PJ and Maxximum Tuning best of luck. I am looking forward to seeing their new body kit. I hope I have not harned his new business in anyway. PJ is really out to help us here at the org. I have dealt with him thru email before and it was great. Either way it is not his duty or place to make sure Hogan follows through. I am sorry about all this man. I hope to do business with you in the future if you permit it.

I just want to get this transaction done and all behind me.

Sorry for wasting everyones time.
Old 03-21-2002, 07:26 AM
Custommaxima.com

I met PJ before and he is a nice guy. CustomMaxima.com plans on selling the Maxximum Tuning body kit and working together on other projects.

Old 03-21-2002, 01:31 PM

Originally posted by Custommaxima.com
I met PJ before and he is a nice guy. CustomMaxima.com plans on selling the Maxximum Tuning body kit and working together on other projects.
woohoo! another victory for us maxima owners...keep the parts comming!