Dealership and Vendor Experiences Let other Maxima owners, or potential Maxima owners, which dealerships and shops you've had good or bad luck with.

Courtesy Nissan Service...

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2002, 07:49 AM

Courtesy Nissan Service...

Hello all-

I would like to share a story concerning the service from Courtesy Nissan in Texas. I work in the Insurance Industry as a Marketing Rep. Through this job, I have realized that there are many companies who can provide the same product as you can. What sets my company apart from the rest is the exceptional service we offer. In my mind, the Automobile business follows the same theory---you can buy Nissan Parts at any dealer, discount house or even online. In order to differentiate yourself from the rest of the crowd you must have exemplary people who set your company apart from the rest.

As an active member of www.maxima.org and www.sr20deforum.com (dedicated to the Sentra SE-R), I would like to step up and point out the excellent service that Rodger and Pete Dowdall have provided me with in the last several weeks. Not only have they obtained my continued business, but the potential business of over 1500 members on two different Nissan performance related sites. You should consider them as an asset to your business as they have gone out of their way to truly exemplify why Courtesy Nissan is such a capable parts provider.

This is the letter I have sent to the Parts Manager. They may not care, but they should. This outfit gets a 5-star rating from me. They went above and beyond the call by helping me out with a part for my SE-R. They offer a nice discount and people who know our cars.

I share this story knowing that many of you use this dealership. However, there are some that don't. I would fully encourage you to at least email them to see what they can do for you. Not only are their prices good, but the response time is second to none!! Here is the contact information!

Courtesy Nissan
1777 North Central Expressway
Richardson, Texas 75080
800-527-1909 or 972-644-3942
Fax 800-382-7891 or 972-234-4924
courtesy@airmail.net
www.courtesyparts.com

Happy Motoring!
Curt B. Shumaker
"SHUMAX"
Old 05-25-2002, 11:35 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Right on, Curt. I'd also like to put in a plug for Dave Burnette at Maxwell's Town North Nissan in Austin, TX. Dave consistently goes out of his way to serve the membership of this forum even when there isn't a dime in it for him. He is, quite simply,

THE MAN!

And as much as I agree with your assessment of Courtesy Nissan's service, Dave ALWAYS gets the first shot at my OEM business. He's earned it as far as I'm concerned. And so far, he hasn't disappointed me.

Here are Dave's particulars:

Maxwell's Town North Nissan
9150 Research Blvd
Austin, TX 78758
800-251-7278

We're extremely fortunate to have individuals like Dave, Rodger and Pete to work with. And every once in a while it doesn't hurt to acknowledge just how lucky we are.

Bruce (y2kse) . . .
Old 05-25-2002, 12:34 PM

Yes, Courtesy Nissan is a great company. The prices are almost half of what I would pay at my local dealer, and the service and knowledge is twice that of the local Nissan dealer. They have my business for OEM parts, and they also offer a great selection of performance parts also.
Old 05-26-2002, 09:51 PM

Originally posted by davis4005
Yes, Courtesy Nissan is a great company. The prices are almost half of what I would pay at my local dealer, and the service and knowledge is twice that of the local Nissan dealer. They have my business for OEM parts, and they also offer a great selection of performance parts also.
I'm another happy Courtesy Nissan online customer. Their service is great.
Old 05-29-2002, 07:46 AM

"This is the letter I have sent to the Parts Manager. They may not care, but they should. This outfit gets a 5-star rating from me. They went above and beyond the call by helping me out with a part for my SE-R. They offer a nice discount and people who know our cars. "

Thank you Shumax! We received your letter. I personally thanked Pete and Rodger for the difference they made, then forwarded your letter to my boss.

Thanks to all of you for taking the time to comment on our service. I can tell we have made an impact on a customer when they take the time to send a letter or make a post on a forum. This positive feedback is worth more to us than you can imagine. We do care.

And please, keep the orders coming!

Steve Richardson
Old 05-29-2002, 07:08 PM
Donating member? what the?!

Product quality

I want to buy a strut bar from courtesy nissan (because it is only $80 compared to the $120 from stillen and etc stores) and a pop-charger. However I don't want to be disappointed when I get these products. I do not know a good part from a bad... so I need some help.

I have a '91 Max, and well, those were my concerns

Any help? Thanks!
Old 05-29-2002, 08:45 PM

Don't be concerned with their quality.
Old 10-08-2002, 04:37 PM
¿Hablas Español?

Originally posted by y2kse
Right on, Curt. I'd also like to put in a plug for Dave Burnette at Maxwell's Town North Nissan in Austin, TX. Dave consistently goes out of his way to serve the membership of this forum even when there isn't a dime in it for him. He is, quite simply,

THE MAN!

And as much as I agree with your assessment of Courtesy Nissan's service, Dave ALWAYS gets the first shot at my OEM business. He's earned it as far as I'm concerned. And so far, he hasn't disappointed me.

Here are Dave's particulars:

Maxwell's Town North Nissan
9150 Research Blvd
Austin, TX 78758
800-251-7278

We're extremely fortunate to have individuals like Dave, Rodger and Pete to work with. And every once in a while it doesn't hurt to acknowledge just how lucky we are.

Bruce (y2kse) . . .
I'll second that. Dave B. at Maxwell's and the crew at Courtesy are
all excellent to deal with. They are supportive of your mods and take
an interest in what I have going on vs. the generally derogatroy
comments from my local dealer.

Neither shop rips you off on shipping and both offer consistent and
accurate communications regarding stock levels and delivery times. As
for the strut bar, I say go for it. I have a Courtesy FSTB on my
car and I think the quality is fine.

Cheers,

JK