General Maxima Accessories (All Generations) Parts and accessories relevant to all generations of Maximas.

FS: shift knobs (0swego il.) will ship*

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 04:25 PM

FS: shift ***** (0swego il.) will ship*

*pics added* click on signature

i make shift ***** (mostly for nissans, mazdas, and hondas) and i have ALOT. i have 1 nissan, 1 saturn, and about 55 shift ***** so i thought id offer to sell some! and i can make new custom ordered ones.

i will post pictures as soon as i can.

wondering if anyone was interested. i sold alot on g20.net until i got my maxima (bout a month ago) so now im on here!

i can make you one specially if you want. it will be cheaper than anything you would be able to find online (except plastic)

specs:
steel or aluminum
threaded
polished
clear coated
can paint any color.
made on metal lathe so it cant be a skull or something crazy.

starting price $25. but im pretty flexable on $$
if you want to, check g20.net for me. i have a perfect buyer response. and alot of local guys around where i live have my shift ***** and are VERY happy with them.

thank you
Gunnar

Last edited by gnar07; 11-09-2008 at 08:47 PM.
Old 11-09-2008, 04:26 PM

and i can make them for just about any car! not just maximas if you have something else. and as most of you are aware, shift ***** are pretty much universal. it doesnt matter (as far as i know, correct me if im wrong) what gen maxima you have.
Old 11-09-2008, 04:31 PM

in for pics
Old 11-09-2008, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by Blackwind
in for pics
im working on it
haha

i have alot of pics on my photobucket but i cant remember the password.
Old 11-09-2008, 04:42 PM

or the username....

im trying to find my g20.net profile because i know that its on there, but g20.net isnt working for me.
Old 11-09-2008, 08:41 PM

well i still dont know the password for it, it says it sent it to my email, but nothin, so i went to google and searched my name and found my old account.

it has SOME of the pictures. mostly of the first few i ever made. i am much better now. i dont really like some of the ones in the pictures i have posted on there, but ill post em anyway.

and like i said, im much better now, and i can make just about anything.
http://s285.photobucket.com/albums/l...nnybunny12345/
Old 11-09-2008, 09:03 PM

http://jmhalder.dyndns.org/forum/vie....php?f=3&t=189
and make sure to scroll down, theres alot more.

check out the forum while your there
Old 11-10-2008, 06:37 AM

man, business is slow

they will be cheaper than any you can find online.
they have a mirror finish, polished with NO scratches. perfectly clean with no imperfection
Old 11-10-2008, 07:29 AM

can you make something round?
Old 11-10-2008, 10:00 AM
DONE

how much to make just a ball that would have like xlcrew milled on the top, and have be threaded so it just screws on. can you make them unpolished as well? very interested.
Old 11-10-2008, 10:53 AM
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS MEMBER - OWES PEOPLE MONEY

Can you bore one out and have the threads near the top so the actual **** sits lower? It'd have to be bored wide enough to go over the reverse lockout... I can get some measurements for you. I want my shifter to be lower and having a shift **** that is an inch or 2 lower than the stock one would be a good start.
Old 11-10-2008, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by wirelessdude04
can you make something round?

yup.. takes hella long (if you want a full circle) but i can do it.
Old 11-10-2008, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by xlcrew
how much to make just a ball that would have like xlcrew milled on the top, and have be threaded so it just screws on. can you make them unpolished as well? very interested.

yeah i can make *****, and they dont have to be polished, you want brushed? and they are all threaded, but from your design your saying you want it a ball with a flat surface on top with it milled on top saying "xlcrew" just like that, no capitals, or spaces? let me know. and that will take a while, the CNC machine is down for a while, and i gotta draw up the plans on the computer, but i think it can be done.

i gotta say, all that work WILL cost you more... its a b***** to do all that work, but all in all, sounds like a very nice custom peice, and you seem to have put alot of thought into it.
we can talk about the price, im very fair and very cheap, but it is a crappy and hard work to make a program. but i will for sure. shoot me a price, ill say higher or lower. haha. i charge more by time than by materials. time is money. but as i said, im very easy with prices. shouldnt be no less than $50 but no more than $100 (with the custom writing)

Last edited by gnar07; 11-10-2008 at 03:53 PM.
Old 11-10-2008, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by sparks03max
Can you bore one out and have the threads near the top so the actual **** sits lower? It'd have to be bored wide enough to go over the reverse lockout... I can get some measurements for you. I want my shifter to be lower and having a shift **** that is an inch or 2 lower than the stock one would be a good start.
all my shift ***** sit lower. about 1/2 lower or so. but i can cut it really thin for you to see how low we can get it. but you gotta keep in mind that the stock shift **** sits pretty low.
Old 11-10-2008, 06:33 PM

pmed info
Old 11-10-2008, 08:31 PM

thanks bro. got back to you.

and bump

common people, if i dont get enough people interested i will get kicked outa the shop for higher priority jobs. lol
Old 11-10-2008, 11:55 PM

Hmm I am interested. If you could make a replica of my Momo shift ****, that would be awesome. Actually, cant really find a picture of it on the net, ill take one later though.

How about the Nismo ****?

http://www.g35parts.com/9083/osc/images/shifter.jpg

Farthest one on the right is what id like. I dont feel like paying 70$ for one though. How much?
Old 11-11-2008, 12:25 AM

I am interested. How much do these usually weigh? I kinda want a heavier one. I'm digging the polished one you have in the link above. Also, which ones do you have for sale right now?
Old 11-11-2008, 04:55 AM
Banned

How much for the female?
Old 11-11-2008, 06:26 AM

Originally Posted by 96blkonblkse
Hmm I am interested. If you could make a replica of my Momo shift ****, that would be awesome. Actually, cant really find a picture of it on the net, ill take one later though.

How about the Nismo ****?

http://www.g35parts.com/9083/osc/images/shifter.jpg

Farthest one on the right is what id like. I dont feel like paying 70$ for one though. How much?
thats actually the most popular one i make. i make like 20 of those a week. hahabut yeah for sure. and it wouldnt be $70 for sure, cut that in half. its a real easy design. what metal you want? steel or aluminum? painted? polished? i need all the info. and measurments if you can. and get me a picture of the momo one
Old 11-11-2008, 06:30 AM

Originally Posted by Arisotezza18
I am interested. How much do these usually weigh? I kinda want a heavier one. I'm digging the polished one you have in the link above. Also, which ones do you have for sale right now?
well, the polished one that you see is aluminum, but they are pretty light, if you want a heavy one youd want steel, and id probably have to paint it because they rust REALLY fast, and its hard to polish the steel ones. they look much darker and alittle rougher, so painting it would be the best idea.

i have alot ready to ship out, but they are all aluminum. and all like the diamond shaped one on the link above. i have one steel one, but its a heavy mother, and like i said, they are all that diamond shaped one. but if you can place an order let me know and i will tell you what i can do.
Old 11-11-2008, 06:32 AM

Originally Posted by goldtooth
How much for the female?
psh, make an offer. i wont ship though. local pic up only. hahaha
Old 11-11-2008, 07:02 AM

oh and ignore the one in the link thats not the diamond shaped one, that was a special ordered one that was supose to be a super mario brothers "warp tube" lol
Old 11-12-2008, 01:40 PM

im gonna bump myself
Old 11-12-2008, 05:59 PM

i'm going to free bump you bc if I was in need of a shift **** I'd be going through you. nice work man. well on second thought, I'm looking for a ball type shifter. I'll let you know soon.

Last edited by shissqbob; 11-12-2008 at 06:02 PM.
Old 11-12-2008, 07:28 PM

Do you have a picture of the diamond shaped shift **** in brushed aluminum?
Old 11-12-2008, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by Arisotezza18
Do you have a picture of the diamond shaped shift **** in brushed aluminum?

nope

but ill find you one!

and who ever buys a shift ****, ill give you $10 off if you can get someone else to buy one.

networking saves everyone money! wooooh.
just a new idea, tell me if that sounds too tacky. lol
Old 11-12-2008, 07:40 PM

question, my boy likes a certain shift know but i cant find any pics. so i will try and explain
it looks like a ball, its round at the top and curves down like a ball and curves in and once it has curved in it flares out. it needs to fit a 1991 prelude. made out of the cheaper metal. cheap as possible. hes kinda broke

:EDIT: found a pic
http://www.driftshop.com.au/interior...hiftknobeb.jpg
Old 11-12-2008, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by shissqbob
i'm going to free bump you bc if I was in need of a shift **** I'd be going through you. nice work man. well on second thought, I'm looking for a ball type shifter. I'll let you know soon.

man, i guess those ball ones are very popular. until i got on here i didnt get a single order for those. lol

but yes, i make those. and let me know! find a shift **** you like, show me, tell me the price, ill make the same thing but cheaper. thats my deal to you
Old 11-12-2008, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by tigersharkdude
question, my boy likes a certain shift know but i cant find any pics. so i will try and explain
it looks like a ball, its round at the top and curves down like a ball and curves in and once it has curved in it flares out. it needs to fit a 1991 prelude. made out of the cheaper metal. cheap as possible. hes kinda broke

:EDIT: found a pic
http://www.driftshop.com.au/interior...hiftknobeb.jpg

yeah i can do that, and that shiftknob says "nismo" so i know i can make it cheaper. lol nismo is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. you want aluminum or steel? and i can get it to fit the 91 prelude, but it would be lovely if you could find me the thread size for it. ours are m10x1.25 and my friends accord has the same size, but i dont want to send you something that doesnt fit. if anyone knows about honduhs? ill go lookin on honduh forums tonight.
Old 11-13-2008, 08:21 AM

thanks man, he dont care what its made out of, just the cheapest. so if aluminum is cheaper go with that, if steel is cheaper go with that
Old 11-13-2008, 03:36 PM

thanks man, he dont care what its made out of, just the cheapest. so if aluminum is cheaper go with that, if steel is cheaper go with that

ok, should i just pm you when im done with it? is there any hurry to this order? i have 30+ orders and im alittle behind on them, so it might take a week, maybe longer... but it will get done.
Old 11-13-2008, 06:00 PM

man, dont make it yet. i just need a price to give to him
Old 11-13-2008, 08:55 PM

I'd be interested in a sphere...1 1/2 inch in diameter. quote? It'd be cool to see more pictures though.
Old 11-14-2008, 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by gnar07
well, the polished one that you see is aluminum, but they are pretty light, if you want a heavy one youd want steel, and id probably have to paint it because they rust REALLY fast, and its hard to polish the steel ones. they look much darker and alittle rougher, so painting it would be the best idea.

i have alot ready to ship out, but they are all aluminum. and all like the diamond shaped one on the link above. i have one steel one, but its a heavy mother, and like i said, they are all that diamond shaped one. but if you can place an order let me know and i will tell you what i can do.

Are you able to do Stainless steel? Id perfer a heavier one, i like the feel of a heavy shift **** because of the short throw. Pretty much the identical replica of the Nismo ****. About 3" tall 1" in diameter. Definately going for the polished look.
Old 11-15-2008, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by 96blkonblkse
Are you able to do Stainless steel? Id perfer a heavier one, i like the feel of a heavy shift **** because of the short throw. Pretty much the identical replica of the Nismo ****. About 3" tall 1" in diameter. Definately going for the polished look.

ahh sorry dude... i cant do stainless. i would if i could but id have to buy it in bulk and that stuff is $$ and i dont get enough business for it.

but i can do steel, paint it, or polish and then clear coat.

and what nismo shift **** did you say you liked?
Old 11-15-2008, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by chillin014
I'd be interested in a sphere...1 1/2 inch in diameter. quote? It'd be cool to see more pictures though.

i can do it, and sorry for the lack of pics, my gf stole my camera. haha. im workin on getting it back but were both forgetfull. i can have my brother take some pics.
Old 11-15-2008, 11:38 AM

if you guys realy want one, and are serious about getting one, please pm me. alot of people on my other site have said they wanted them, iv made them and then they said they didnt really want one. so im loosing alot of money, im not being a jerk, just making sure that you REALLY want one so i dont waste my time on orders that arent real instead of making orders that are for real
Old 11-16-2008, 04:13 PM

my boy does want the shift ****. he just needs to know how much you want for it
Old 11-16-2008, 05:14 PM

my boy does want the shift ****. he just needs to know how much you want for it
ill pm you for the price and exact specs

Quick Reply: FS: shift knobs (0swego il.) will ship*