General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Scooby Smackage!

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2002, 06:33 PM
Dyno plot says I have the most area under the Administrator curve

Scooby Smackage!

aaawww yeah baby!

I was pulling out of the office and the WRX was turning onto the same road I was from the opposite direction. I had the right of way so I started going, but he just went anyways and completely cut me off so I had to nail the brakes. Then he took off real fast thinking he was the shia in his Scooby. Oh no ya don't ya little punkazz!

I barked the tires in 1st and took off after him hard down this little S-curve to the main road right on his tail so he knew it was on. He thought I was gonna turn left so he swerved over to the right turn lane at the last second but I was turning right anyways. mwahahaha! The road we were turning on to was sorta a stretch of highway which is good up to about 90.

He took off and squealed his tires a bit. I dropped the clutch and took off after him right on his azz. That beautiful VQ torque kept me even with him in 1st gear. In 2nd he did pull on me a little bit (1/4 to 1/2 car-length) but then as I hit my 2-3 shift (62 mph, 6200rpm, stock intake = wheezy VQ) I started pulling on him, went to this other lane, made up about 2 cars that I was behind and ended up dead even with him before we both had to shut it down for the light up ahead.

I was thinking he was a manual and just completely blew past his shift point and bogged it at the top end, but come to think of it I never saw his tail bouncing from any shifts so maybe he was an automatic. I dunno, but I know where he parks his car so I'm gonna go check it out tomorrow and see if it's the stick or the automatic.

I honked and tried to give a thumbs-up but he wouldn't even LOOK at me. Oh well...

Damn...I can't wait to get a y-pipe on this car. Then I'll REALLY be having some fun.