General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Pics of My 2002 SE

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2002, 01:10 AM

Pics of My 2002 SE

Thanks to Vyrus i was able to finally take some pics of my Max to share with yall enjoy the pics and tell me what you think. Cardomain isn't uploading pics as you all know so if you want to sign my guess book go ahead the pics will be posted there soon.

I'm the guy in the shorts in some of the pics, Vyrus is taking the pics and yall will see Vyrus' Max in a couple of the pics at the ends and the 4th gen max with 2002 SE wheels is another Max fan, Micoy.

My guess book/Cardomain
Old 08-15-2002, 01:29 AM
Maxima.org Sponsor and Donating Maxima.org Member

Your ride looks real clean. I like the rims- they remind me of the CL500's standard 17s. Also the wood trim makes the interior look rich and upscale. I likes
Old 08-15-2002, 01:31 AM

Originally posted by Smooth Operator
Your ride looks real clean. I like the rims- they remind me of the CL500's standard 17s. Also the wood trim makes the interior look rich and upscale. I likes
Yep they are just like the CL500 rims i noticed that when I was looking at them theyare also simular to late model 3 series bmw
Old 08-15-2002, 06:48 AM

i love the ride, very clean and very blingbling!!

but bro, i got dizzy scrolling through the same pics of your car at different distances just pic like one from each angle, people here know what the 2k2 looks like at every angle.

Ant
Old 08-15-2002, 07:07 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

good looking car and house.
Old 08-15-2002, 07:09 AM

Car looks awsome!

not too sure about them blings though
Old 08-15-2002, 07:28 AM

TIGHT LOOKING RIDE AND I AM NOT A BIG FAN OF CHROME RIMS.
Old 08-15-2002, 07:46 AM
!OG SNES OG!

Sweet ride, and even nicer house!

I hope you own (or mom and dad own?) that house, cuz it's damn nice.
Great looking car too
Not a huge fan of chrome, but looks good on your car.

Mike
Old 08-15-2002, 07:49 AM
!OG SNES OG!

Re: Sweet ride, and even nicer house!

Originally posted by Blaxxxima
Great looking car too

Mike
OH, and I really like the wood interior. Looks classy! Great choice in colour. But damn bro, vacuum that thing! lol.

Mike
Old 08-15-2002, 08:20 AM

Nice pics but you should make thumbnails for the ppl that are on dialup.
Even on T1 the page took a minute to load up.
if you are running XP download the XP powertoys and run the slideshow html wizard to make a page like this:
http://maxima.homeip.net/max/Gr8Max2K/general/Gr8Max2K/
for FREE!
Old 08-15-2002, 08:21 AM

Re: Re: Sweet ride, and even nicer house!

OH, and I really like the wood interior. Looks classy! Great choice in colour. But damn bro, vacuum that thing! lol.

Mike
I know I look at the interior and I was like oh **** I should have cleaned out the interior, it is usually spotless but Vyrus came by before I could vaccum the interior and I just forgot to fo it.
Old 08-15-2002, 08:23 AM

Originally posted by ny96max
i love the ride, very clean and very blingbling!!

but bro, i got dizzy scrolling through the same pics of your car at different distances just pic like one from each angle, people here know what the 2k2 looks like at every angle.

Ant
I have another goup of photos with just one angle of each pic but they don't have pics of Vyrus and Micoy's Max so I post this one. My hompage will have of of each angle. just enjoy the plethora of pic for now.
Old 08-15-2002, 08:25 AM

Re: Sweet ride, and even nicer house!

Great looking car too

Mike
Naw bra I own the car and the house it's parked infront of.... Naw this ain't my house I just wanted my car to be parked in front of something nice. i have a funny story on the house though that I will put on my homepage.
Old 08-15-2002, 08:28 AM

Originally posted by Gr8bone
Nice pics but you should make thumbnails for the ppl that are on dialup.
Even on T1 the page took a minute to load up.
if you are running XP download the XP powertoys and run the slideshow html wizard to make a page like this:
http://maxima.homeip.net/max/Gr8Max2K/general/Gr8Max2K/
for FREE!
Thanks man actually my new buddy vyrus has the pics and uploaded them from his digital camera. We are going to resize them and post them on my cardomain page, but I couldn't wait I wanted to share the pics with the org. Sorry to yall with dial up though.
Old 08-15-2002, 08:35 AM

XP sideshow wizard will resize them all for you, make thumbnails, and the html...check out the page it gives you lots of options on the page on how you can view the pics

Originally posted by perrymaxima

Thanks man actually my new buddy vyrus has the pics and uploaded them from his digital camera. We are going to resize them and post them on my cardomain page, but I couldn't wait I wanted to share the pics with the org. Sorry to yall with dial up though.
Old 08-15-2002, 08:40 AM

Originally posted by Gr8bone
XP sideshow wizard will resize them all for you, make thumbnails, and the html...check out the page it gives you lots of options on the page on how you can view the pics

Will do thanks
Old 08-15-2002, 11:14 AM
ivelweyz

Yeah, what's up with the blingblingin' chromiez. Some chrome rimz are ice but the ones that cover up half or more of the inside of the wheels are just asking for trouble. Less air can get through and the rotors get hotter faster...

Old 08-15-2002, 11:22 AM

Originally posted by ivelweyz
Yeah, what's up with the blingblingin' chromiez. Some chrome rimz are ice but the ones that cover up half or more of the inside of the wheels are just asking for trouble. Less air can get through and the rotors get hotter faster...
What do you mean the 2000-2001 gxe w/convience pack came with rims that cover the whole wheel. My wheels have space to cool my brakes that why i stayed away from the heavy chromies that cover the bulk of the wheel. my setup is cool man thanks for the complements.
Old 08-15-2002, 11:39 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Hey guys this is probably a little late but you can go straight to his Cardomain page now, it has pics on it. www.cardomain.com/id/perrymax .

EDIT: And I took out a few pics on the homepage so that it won't make people dizzy.

Personally I think perrymaxima's Max is one of the best 2k2s on the board. I mean it's sooo classy yet sporty, and MAN do those rims look good. And that house you see in the photos... uh... it's mine. Haha I WISH!
-Cyrus
Old 08-15-2002, 11:47 AM

Originally posted by ivelweyz
Actually rims are pretty open. It may not look like that from the pics because the shine takes away part of the emptiness lol. But seriouly you can easily see the rotor and caliper through the wheels, and air can easily get to them as well.

And BTW for those of you who haven't noticed Micoy's trunk keyhole is shaved. Now that I have seen it on my color I really want to do it. The symmetry looks nice.

-Cyrus
Old 08-15-2002, 11:57 AM

nice looking car
Old 08-15-2002, 12:17 PM

Thanks Vyrus for vouching for me man. We need to let these guys know not to hate on my bling bling and my phat crib. i'm representing VA!!! Just joking Max fans

Old 08-15-2002, 12:22 PM

Originally posted by perrymaxima
Thanks Vyrus for vouching for me man. We need to let these guys know not to hate on my bling bling and my phat crib. i'm representing VA!!! Just joking Max fans

Well I'm about the only one that can vouch for you because I've seen them in person. I mean these aren't Giovanna Barlettas, your wheels are plenty open.

And stop playin' about my house, no matter what you call it it's still mine. Nice sig BTW.
-Cyrus

EDIT: Oh yeah if you want more people to see your cardomain page (since it's done and all) and sign the guestbook, click EDIT/DELETE POST at the bottom right of your initial post (not the page), then put the new link www.cardomain.com/id/perrymax where the old Freeyellow.com stuff was.