General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

AARRRRrrrrrrrrgggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! %@#%@$#%

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2002, 03:52 PM

k pazzo you do realize your maxima is sexy? lol
Old 08-24-2002, 07:33 PM

ughh other than being generally broke i havent heard frm 98maxse about the springs im supposed to be buying off of him. o yea did i mention i was broke.
Old 08-25-2002, 02:20 AM
Zam

Oh yeah?

On my day off(past thursday), my boss calls me and tells me to come to work in order to be a urinalysis monitor. Imagine watching a bunch of grown men using the bathroom all day.

Zam
Old 08-25-2002, 12:02 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Okay, hows this....bought my Fiancee a new car, a week later she left me, took the car, beat my max up with a 2x4, kicked it off the jackstands with no suspension and no wheels, took half of my shiet while I was at work, put massive holes in my walls, and dissapeared. I got fired for not coming to work waiting for her to come home, and I forgot to return the rug doctor that I rented two weeks ago...the brakes are metal to metal on my second car, my car payment is past due, my last check was $150 less because I didn't turn in my uniforms that I never recieved, I left my only set of car keys to my extra car in a different state and the hotel has to wait to send them to me, I am getting sued by my neighbor for lost property value because my tree fell is his yard in the last storm....OMG, I think I'm gonna stop here....Oh yeah, my insurance doubled because of a claim I made a year ago. Could it get any worse?
Old 08-26-2002, 08:01 AM
RIceD OuT moDErAtor

hmm.. ok. looks like other people have sh!ttier problems than me.

but.. that's not the point. this is my thread..
Old 08-26-2002, 08:06 AM
Administrator

Originally posted by maximaracer28
k pazzo you do realize your maxima is sexy? lol
is your maxima now looking to hump k pazzo's maxima also?