General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Almost Got HIT by a SOB Civic!

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2000, 09:15 PM

Just happened like 20min ago!

I took my Pathfinder to the Selfwash ... I was walking to get some change for the Wash!

Some Freakin' S.O.B. driving a RED Civic Stick (I know cuz he was REVING that POS, had Aftermarket Exhaust) it wasn't even SI ... DX or LX!!

He Comes into the GAS Station Entrance REAL fast ... Swerves and Cuts 3 cars that were lining up to get gas, Nearly Hitting a Durango ... Sees me walking ... and PROCEEDES to Rush at me ... stoping at the last second!!!

THING is ... It snowed this morning ... the Ground Is WET and SLUSHY!!!!! He comes to a halt 6 inches away from me!!

GET THIS ... that Ba$tard raises his $hit squeezing hands AT me as if ITS MY FAULT!!!!!!

I Really wanted to KICK his *** right there ... BUT ... I didn't cuz His 3 buddies and their ***** GF's and their cars (old accord, old Golf) BEHIND me, they were Standing out talking watching S.O.B boy here rush at me!!! After I walk away he gets out of his car to talk to his Idiot Buddies!

Well ... I got his Licence plate ... IF I EVER see his Car on the road ... I'm gonna give him a HARD Time!!

IF I ever see his car PARKED ... I'm gonna give his CAR a hard time with my SWISS ARMY KNIFE!!!!! That F'in Ba$tard!!!

Oh yeah ... he had a PROSTITUTE looking GF in his car too!

Old 12-15-2000, 10:11 PM
perlmax90

you should of kicked his ***

then go home get your max and smoke that fool. i did that to someone before but i knew them and it wasn't wet out. the way i see it if you kick on of there asse$ its ok you went down like a man. i've only goten jumped once and i grabed one of them and punched the **** out of him while the rest of his friends kicked me(i was on the ground). those ***** got what was coming to them though let just leave it like that. i wasn't there i don't care who saw me.

Old 12-15-2000, 10:25 PM

Coughcoughassbeatingcoughcough
Old 12-15-2000, 11:52 PM

Dude, my heart just started beating with addrenaline after the thought of that i would have done to that guy.... Of course most people wouldnt do that to someone who is 6' and 215lbs but i digress....

Adam
Old 12-15-2000, 11:55 PM

WHAT THE ***** I WOULDN'T GIVE A **** I WOULD BEAT THE ***** OUT OF HIM AND SLAM HIS ***** PHUCKIN HEAD THREW HIS FRIENDS WINDSHEILDS I DON'T TAKE **** FROM ANYONE ESPECIALLY IF THEIR PHUCKIN BLAMING THE **** ON ME. WHAT THE ***** ARE YOU JESUS, IF I WAS THERE I WOULD BEAT THE ***** OUT OF HIM FOR YOU EVEN IF I DIDN'T KNOW YOU. I DO NOT CARE HOW MANY FRIENDS HE'S WITH OR IF THEIR PACKIN HEAT. I WOULD MAKE THAT ***** SEE THE BOTTOM OF MY SNEAKERS. YO STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS!!!!!!!!PLEASE!!
Old 12-16-2000, 12:00 AM

WOW ...

What response ... DAMN ... makes me regret not doing anything!!

$hit ... now I feel like an Idiot!!!

Shoulda at least kicked his headlight in ... and beat his @ss when he got out to kick MY ***!!!

Damn!
Old 12-16-2000, 12:05 AM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

I think its smart he didn't fight him....

the dude had his BOYS with him, and I know if my boys were anywhere with me and some guy tried to fight or step to me(no matter if what I did was stupid or not, but I make good decisions so forget about that), we'd all participate in beating that ***!!! the smart move is to avoid conflicts when you KNOW YOU CAN'T WIN!!!!!!!! plus chill with the caps lock, we can hear you!!!(lol)

Originally posted by TAGURIT
WHAT THE ***** I WOULDN'T GIVE A **** I WOULD BEAT THE ***** OUT OF HIM AND SLAM HIS ***** PHUCKIN HEAD THREW HIS FRIENDS WINDSHEILDS I DON'T TAKE **** FROM ANYONE ESPECIALLY IF THEIR PHUCKIN BLAMING THE **** ON ME. WHAT THE ***** ARE YOU JESUS, IF I WAS THERE I WOULD BEAT THE ***** OUT OF HIM FOR YOU EVEN IF I DIDN'T KNOW YOU. I DO NOT CARE HOW MANY FRIENDS HE'S WITH OR IF THEIR PACKIN HEAT. I WOULD MAKE THAT ***** SEE THE BOTTOM OF MY SNEAKERS. YO STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS!!!!!!!!PLEASE!!
Old 12-16-2000, 12:17 AM

Ya that might be true but the key is to be crazy.. IF you act crazy as hell, ripping off your shirt screaming at his friends to bring it on etc... they will most likely back off. IT helps if your kinda big too... I have a friend like this and the fool scares me when he fight people he is so crazy. You might remember him from the infamous tempe arizona high school fight club videos....

Adam
Old 12-16-2000, 12:25 AM

all i'm sayin is that in life you give licks and take them this isn't a world of just peace it's like a suburbanized jungle, survival of the fittest just look at life and think about it it's a world of wolves in sheeps clothing.
Old 12-16-2000, 12:37 AM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

Definently survival of the fittest.....

but just consider one thing, <b>TAKING ONE LICK can be your LAST LICK!!!!!!!!</b> People do more than fight w/ fists.......I figure get the guy back later when his boys ain't around, but don't jump into a serious beating(or worse) by trying to fight him and his boys!!!! thats just common sense and street smarts

all i'm sayin is that in life you give licks and take them this isn't a world of just peace it's like a suburbanized jungle, survival of the fittest just look at life and think about it it's a world of wolves in sheeps clothing.
Old 12-16-2000, 12:49 AM

well if those guys did have a "GUN" theyed be stupid to shoot him in front of a gas station where there would be alot of cameras and witnesses(acess the scene dammit).
Old 12-16-2000, 01:05 AM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

True, but........

growing up in the projects readies you for any situation!! guns, knives, anything....people are crazy out there and you can never second guess what people will or are capable of doing!! I know the situation seems like immediate guilt(cameras, witnesses, etc.) but some people don't care!! I've seen security guards get the sh*t beat out of 'em in front of survailence, people shot in broad daylight, you name it......some people disregard the immediate circumstances and go for broke, theres no telling!!!!
<b>I just hope all of you out there are careful cause LIFE IS SO PRECIOUS and you only get ONE LIFE!!!!</b> Well, I've enjoyed this chat, now I'm going to bed, gotta do some audio work in the morning, Peace!!

well if those guys did have a "GUN" theyed be stupid to shoot him in front of a gas station where there would be alot of cameras and witnesses(acess the scene dammit).
Old 12-16-2000, 01:31 AM

AGAIN DAT'S LIFE AND IN THAT SITUATION YOU CAN'T DO A DAMN THING HOWEVER SOMEONE CAN DIE JUST BY WALKING ACROSS THE ROAD HECK I COULD BE SHOT DEAD TOMMOROW FROM SOME OLD SCHOOL BEEF HEY I COULD EVEN DIE TOMMOROW WHEN I'M GOING TO MY AUNT'S CHRISTMAS PARTY.(EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED IN LIFE AND KNOW YOUR ENEMIES MY FRIEND)