General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Did Shadow Make it To Miami, Fl to tryout for the F&F-2?

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2002, 07:25 PM
Master Will

Did Shadow Make it To Miami, Fl to tryout for the F&F-2?

I know he said in a post last week that Craig called him about tryouts to be in "The Fast and The Furious Part-2" but I don't know if he went and if he did did he make it? We can be proud if he did.
Old 09-18-2002, 07:30 PM

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....hreadid=152474

Old 09-18-2002, 08:27 PM

Old 09-19-2002, 05:37 AM

lets all hope he gets even then smallest part in the movie!!

Ant
Old 09-19-2002, 06:18 AM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

Hopefully this isn't taken the wrong way.. but Shadows car does look a lot like the 1st FnF Maxima. Blue, 18s, bodykit.. S/Cd.. etc..

but then again
pretty much everyone has the same **** anyways.

but why couldnt Liberman use his old max again?
Did he sell it?
Old 09-19-2002, 06:25 AM

Lieberman sold his old maxima. He rolls in a new M3 now. And I don't have the same **** as everyone. But that's ok, in a few months the car is going to be totally different again.

PS-those are 19"s.

Originally posted by NYCe MaXiMa
Hopefully this isn't taken the wrong way.. but Shadows car does look a lot like the 1st FnF Maxima. Blue, 18s, bodykit.. S/Cd.. etc..

but then again
pretty much everyone has the same **** anyways.

Did he sell it?
Old 09-19-2002, 07:29 AM

Originally posted by Shadow
Lieberman sold his old maxima. He rolls in a new M3 now. And I don't have the same **** as everyone. But that's ok, in a few months the car is going to be totally different again.

PS-those are 19"s.

OUCH! Can I be 1st in line, if you ever decide to sell her?
Old 09-19-2002, 07:29 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by Shadow

PS-those are 19"s.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-19-2002, 08:25 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

no his car does not look like that blue maxima, first off the other max had the stillen kit, shadow does not, the other had a big shark sticker, shadow has no animals on his car but his SCer! and one more thing he is rolling on 19's and his ride is dropped! so no his car is not the same **** as you called it. Same car totally different looks.

http://www.fastandfuriouseast.com/ga...casting352.jpg

take a closer look
Old 09-19-2002, 08:52 AM

In after the drama!

In a deep booming voice:

Nyce has angered the modification gods of Maxima.org! They order the impudent Nyce to kneel down and grovel before them! How dare the nearly stock Nyce question the almighty modified Maxima gods of Maxima.org! Woe is Nyce for he nothing but a dog who licks the heels of the great and greatly modified gods of Maxima.org! You best mind your tongue dog! For the next time you speak, and speak ill of the great modified Maxima gods, you miserable excuse for life and your pathetic attempt at a modified Maxima shall be forfeit! You are nothing but an insect to be rolled over and they shall not hesitate to do so! Now run, hide, and be gone! The very sight of your insignificant Maxima disgusts them!!

Old 09-19-2002, 09:11 AM
S_H_I_F_T_

Did he sell it?
in one word SKYLINE.. check this month issue of SUPERTREET
Old 09-19-2002, 10:55 AM

Craig Leiberman has a sweet *** skyline except for the fact it looked better as the BlackBird R34 when it was in SCC. Those Work rims were sexy. shoulda kept it black. I dont like it as much now.... but hey, thats just me.... the SignalR34 should be the star of the new movie....... i bet its faster than craigs........ but i hope shadow gets in. there were civics in the first movie and there are gonna be tons in the second, so why not more maximas.
Old 09-19-2002, 02:06 PM

Originally posted by Moreau
Craig Leiberman has a sweet *** skyline except for the fact it looked better as the BlackBird R34 when it was in SCC. Those Work rims were sexy. shoulda kept it black. I dont like it as much now.... but hey, thats just me.... the SignalR34 should be the star of the new movie....... i bet its faster than craigs........ but i hope shadow gets in. there were civics in the first movie and there are gonna be tons in the second, so why not more maximas.
That blue Skyline from SCC is the one in F&F2!?!?! NOOOOOO, I loved it in black

Hopefully I will get a sneak into the movie when they're down here
Old 09-19-2002, 02:40 PM

ok,
calm your nerves people

It's my fault for posting it flat out like that knowing how easy it is to misunderstand someone by reading their post online.

I am not dissing Shadows car
Just saying it resembles the FnF max.
yes, I know the kit is different, as are most other things but to the regular person it will LOOK very similar.. just the fact it's a blue maxima makes it similar in some peoples eyes.
I'm sure Shadow has gotten comments like this before..

JAY25,
calm down.
I never called his car sh*t. I said "pretty much everyone has the same sh*t" speaking about the upgrades most people have.

Obviously it won't be much different since we don't have as much aftermarket support as others so don't take it the wrong way.

Old 09-19-2002, 02:51 PM
Master Will

Craig seems to like Blue cars....
Old 09-19-2002, 03:09 PM

I am calm but the cars are two look totally different if you ask me. There is one other maxima that is blue but his is different, got a chance to see/work on it in person. If you notice above you can tell you somewhat indirectly insulted him, but Jeff is a pretty calm guy so not dont worry about it.
Old 09-19-2002, 03:28 PM

Originally posted by JAY25
I am calm but the cars are two look totally different if you ask me. There is one other maxima that is blue but his is different, got a chance to see/work on it in person. If you notice above you can tell you somewhat indirectly insulted him, but Jeff is a pretty calm guy so not dont worry about it.

Hope it wasn't taken that way because that is totally not what i was trying to say.
Let me just clear that up, I did not mean to insult him or his car, i know Jeff and his car have done a lot for the maxima community and his car has a lot of work and money put into it to make it unique.

All I meant is there is a similarity between Jeffs max and the FnF max.. even if it might be a blue color, a body kit and aftermarket wheels.. sure you can tell a difference.. just agreeing with something someone mentioned in the other thread.. not trying to flame
Old 09-19-2002, 03:47 PM

dont worry about it disregard. Sorry not attempting to flame either!!

Jaime
Old 09-19-2002, 04:08 PM

aw thats good-you guys play nice. thats what i like to see here. nyce would never jus dis on someones stuff like that-
i know what he means, its just like, if you were a non-maxima person and you watched ff2 and saw another blue maxima itd be like wow they used another blue maxima.
which would be cool tho, because we could all watch the movie and say we know whose car that is.
good luck to him

btw, lieberman bought freakin blackbird 34? where have i been
Old 09-19-2002, 05:51 PM

I'm not offended or anything, I've gotten so used to it in the last year. Personally, I think I have more stuff than Craig did on his Maxima.

In regards to the casting call, I'm waiting to get a call from themovie people. I did pick up a Meguire's sponsorship while I was down there though, so I guess everything was worthwhile.

Hope it wasn't taken that way because that is totally not what i was trying to say.
Let me just clear that up, I did not mean to insult him or his car, i know Jeff and his car have done a lot for the maxima community and his car has a lot of work and money put into it to make it unique.

All I meant is there is a similarity between Jeffs max and the FnF max.. even if it might be a blue color, a body kit and aftermarket wheels.. sure you can tell a difference.. just agreeing with something someone mentioned in the other thread.. not trying to flame
Old 09-19-2002, 06:10 PM

I was not trying to start anything with NYC Max, so everything is all right, really hope you get that call which most likely you will. That dudes new car is a Blue Nissan Skyline with Nitrous!!very nice car with those expensive HRE wheels.
Old 09-19-2002, 08:39 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

That's cool, I hope his car makes it into the movie too. I got some good pics of his car in Daytona at the Tuner Bash, so I can show the pics and be like, look, I met him, lol. I actually got interviewed by that chick from speedvision and when she asked me what my fav car at the show was, I told her his... I don't think I made it onto the show though.
Old 09-19-2002, 09:04 PM

Well, you also have to look at the fact that the average ricer isn't going to notice that Shadow has a different blue paint job, and that it doesn't have side exhaust, and that the graphics have changed, and the wing is different, and etc. etc. The average ricer would know the difference between the Stillen kit and the Sarona kit unless you pointed it out to him.
Old 09-19-2002, 09:18 PM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

few facts... correct me if im wrong.

jeff - lexus blue
craig - viper blue
craig - no more side exhaust.
Old 09-19-2002, 09:33 PM

I was not trying to start anything with NYC Max, so everything is all right, really hope you get that call which most likely you will. That dudes new car is a Blue Nissan Skyline with Nitrous!!very nice car with those expensive HRE wheels.
Hey man
no problems here at all..
I don't have anything against anyone on here since i don't even really know the majority of people here.

Jeffs car is very sweet
Obviously one of the most modded maxes on the org, if not out there period. I remember the genesis of that car when it was Sage mist green.. came a long way
good luck on the movie thing, hope it goes through.

no offense on anything
I don't even know about everything your car has,
same goes for the Liebermans old Max..
Old 09-20-2002, 06:20 AM

no his car does not look like that blue maxima, first off the other max had the stillen kit, shadow does not, the other had a big shark sticker, shadow has no animals on his car but his SCer! and one more thing he is rolling on 19's and his ride is dropped! so no his car is not the same **** as you called it. Same car totally different looks.

http://www.fastandfuriouseast.com/ga...casting352.jpg

take a closer look
and shadow has red/clears...not stock tails
Old 09-20-2002, 10:57 AM

You know what the cool part about this is. I have pics of shadows car before it was blue at a car show in atl. I met him once at a car show in atl. I was introduced by some maxima friends in atl.. Ahhh the days!! If he gets in Im happy to say I know a Celebrity first hand now.