General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Updates

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2000, 05:41 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

First and foremost I hope all had a great Christmas.

The group buy onm brakes was very sucessful. I expect the order in a few days and will get these right out to everyone.

The DYNO will be ready by mid February. I almost have all the rates done and will start booking now. It is filling up quick. Per a meeting this afternoon, we will have hourly rates, super tune and diagnostic rates and full race car preparation. Groups of people wanting runs should get ahold of me. We fugure we can do 8 cars per day. This will allow quality time on the dyno.

For those who do not know we are getting a DynoJet 248 with every option. It will handle up to 1200 h/p and speeds to 226 mph.

The Avalon manufactured hose kits will also be going out shortly for those on backorder.

The Avalon Manufactured Carbon Engine kits:

The carbon orders have started going out. All the timing belts covers have been shipped. two fan shrouds have left as well as one tail light assembly.

All the throttle covers arrived without being CNC cut. I have them at the shop being done.

The rest of the shrouds, light kits and wide body kits are leaving England shortly. Sorry fo rthe delay. We have over 60 parts disappear during shipping.

I will have a ton of new year specials posted before the end of the month.

Regards
Old 12-26-2000, 05:43 PM
vapors smx

Originally posted by Avalon Racing
First and foremost I hope all had a great Christmas.

The group buy onm brakes was very sucessful. I expect the order in a few days and will get these right out to everyone.

The DYNO will be ready by mid February. I almost have all the rates done and will start booking now. It is filling up quick. Per a meeting this afternoon, we will have hourly rates, super tune and diagnostic rates and full race car preparation. Groups of people wanting runs should get ahold of me. We fugure we can do 8 cars per day. This will allow quality time on the dyno.

For those who do not know we are getting a DynoJet 248 with every option. It will handle up to 1200 h/p and speeds to 226 mph.

The Avalon manufactured hose kits will also be going out shortly for those on backorder.

The Avalon Manufactured Carbon Engine kits:

The carbon orders have started going out. All the timing belts covers have been shipped. two fan shrouds have left as well as one tail light assembly.

All the throttle covers arrived without being CNC cut. I have them at the shop being done.

The rest of the shrouds, light kits and wide body kits are leaving England shortly. Sorry fo rthe delay. We have over 60 parts disappear during shipping.

I will have a ton of new year specials posted before the end of the month.

Regards
Thanks for your support of the board!! However, did I miss something with all that carbon fiber you guys are doing? All those dress up kits are for what generation of max? I would be very interested. Thanks again for your presence on the board.

Old 12-26-2000, 06:34 PM
Moderator running more PSI than all the boosted Maximas... combined

Are the CF engine kit and the hose kit for the Maxima? Make something cool for the 4th gen Maxima and I will buy it =)