General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Need a little help, where is the cheapest place to get camber bolts?

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2002, 07:04 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Need a little help, where is the cheapest place to get camber bolts?

Today I rotated my wifes wheels and noticed that her tires have inner wear. I need to get her some Camber bolts does anyone know where is the cheapest place to get some Camber bolts for a 98 Mitsubshi Galant. They cost $34 shipped for our cars from the tirerack but they want $86.00 plus shipping can anyone get them at a lower price then that? the bolts are just a bit longer.

I know its a non maxima topic but need help
Old 11-20-2002, 07:33 PM
Maxima.org Sponsor and Donating Maxima.org Member

Re: Need a little help, where is the cheapest place to get camber bolts?

Originally posted by JAY25
Today I rotated my wifes wheels and noticed that her tires have inner wear. I need to get her some Camber bolts does anyone know where is the cheapest place to get some Camber bolts for a 98 Mitsubshi Galant. They cost $34 shipped for our cars from the tirerack but they want $86.00 plus shipping can anyone get them at a lower price then that? the bolts are just a bit longer.

I know its a non maxima topic but need help
You're not going to find it that cheap since camber fixes for control arm suspension system calls for changing of one of the upper control arm's mounting bolts, not a "crash bolt" commonly used for Strut suspensions like our Maximas.