General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

OT Counter-Strike Maxima players

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2002, 08:10 AM

Would love to get in on a max clan. Be real hard to find the time though. I play as much as I can unfortunately that's not very much these days. Too much crap going on. Job, wedding, side work, home improvement, etc. If/when the clan gets going I'd definitely be interested, maybe by then things will have calmed down a bit and I could get in. Current CS handle is "Alf- in pog form" if anyone sees me out there. Usually on Midwest US servers (Chicago GOC$, Dexion, etc). Even after so many years the game still rocks.

-DPF
Old 12-05-2002, 09:13 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

You can count me in i play all the time. I'm usually [Saints] The Duke or <FFX> Yu Yevon (so if you see me say hi) i'm not in a clan i just make up names from movies i like or video games (i'm lame sorry. I've been playing since Beta 2.5 and i usually play on an fl server 24.95.227.69:27016 you guys who play should hop on sometime the ping there is great i get 16 with road runner.....
Old 12-05-2002, 09:29 AM
Maxima91

i own everyone at cs, if u wana play, and u find me im lemmiwinks i usually play on gamespy on a iceworld server, remember , I OWN U

Old 12-05-2002, 09:31 AM

Originally posted by Maxima91
i own everyone at cs, if u wana play, and u find me im lemmiwinks i usually play on gamespy on a iceworld server, remember , I OWN U
sure you do
Old 12-05-2002, 09:35 AM
Maxima91

Originally posted by Jamsan

sure you do
yes i am sure if u wana play give me an ip and ill own u there i can back it up

Old 12-05-2002, 09:37 AM

havent played in months...but im sure in my prime i couldve gave ya a "slight" challenge
Old 12-05-2002, 09:43 AM

Confident huh?

SuDZ
Old 12-05-2002, 10:11 AM
Maxima91

Originally posted by SuDZ

Confident huh?

SuDZ
Quite

Old 12-05-2002, 10:26 AM

i play everyday.
im a streaky player at home cause its free so i just rush rush rush all the time.

i wondered how many orger play.

i would be down to scrim with some of you guys.

i use 3 different sn

ni@@a_dUx <==== sub GG for @@ (please do not take offence to the nam as it was a nick name my friends call me by.
fong_sai_yuk
jdmmax

someone post a ip where we can all go and play at.
Old 12-05-2002, 10:47 AM

I wish I never stopped playing....own little cocky bastards who thhink they are the ****....but oh well whateva....

its fun tho, playing with excellent people....i usta play in scrims with cal-i people, usta get owned, but kept doing it...eventually, they would fear me ....became the leader of a cal-i clan, then just completely stopped playing for some reason....dunno
Old 12-05-2002, 10:56 AM
Maxima91

I wish I never stopped playing....own little cocky bastards who thhink they are the ****....but oh well whateva....

its fun tho, playing with excellent people....i usta play in scrims with cal-i people, usta get owned, but kept doing it...eventually, they would fear me ....became the leader of a cal-i clan, then just completely stopped playing for some reason....dunno
you think im cocky? man you need to lighten up, i was meerly having fun and joking, but i am good and im not cocky, cuz i can own juu

Old 12-05-2002, 11:26 AM

i was kidding too....err i think
Old 12-05-2002, 11:29 AM

is there a certain name we are gonna add to our regula sn to identify org members while playing on servers??????
Old 12-05-2002, 11:31 AM

er i have no idea...but maybe that would be a good idea, so you can just to server spy or whatever, and type in ____ and see all the org players who are playing....
Old 12-05-2002, 11:51 AM

Originally posted by jdmmax
is there a certain name we are gonna add to our regula sn to identify org members while playing on servers??????
Ok, yes there will be a "tag" you add in front of your regular sn to identify ouselves, but some people seem to think [MaX] is too common. Let's gather ideas on what we want as a tag....

1) [MaX]
2) [-vq-]
3) [Org]
4) [4DGG] - 4 door grocery getter
Old 12-05-2002, 12:04 PM

[M_ORG]

[4DSC] <========= i think this would be good.

????
Old 12-05-2002, 12:22 PM
Custom User Title...

Quite

he's so confident because he hacks...

i play a decent amount. my school's lan has some pretty darn decent players on it so i sometimes get my but kicked...but i have a fun time. i'm not telling you guys my name because you'll think i'm weirder than you may already...
Old 12-05-2002, 12:46 PM

gaining interest again eh, jamsan??
you never did tell me what happened to that server you were gonna get.

i think we should still be...

[.orgY]name

i play east cost, my alias is rredd.
look for me at the top of the scoreboard. :P

i dont need no stinking rifle to get kills...mp5 all the way.

Maxima91, we gotta find a middle of the ground server...i'll play you. see if you are as good as you say you are

too bad you arent on east coast
Old 12-05-2002, 02:41 PM
Maxima91

Originally posted by Jepht20

he's so confident because he hacks...

i play a decent amount. my school's lan has some pretty darn decent players on it so i sometimes get my but kicked...but i have a fun time. i'm not telling you guys my name because you'll think i'm weirder than you may already...

haha no i dont hack, although i admit i did along time ago for fun, everyone had em so i tried it, it is not fun, no challenge and everyone bans you, but i dont hack at all...

Old 12-05-2002, 02:43 PM
Maxima91

Originally posted by vinnieloo
gaining interest again eh, jamsan??
you never did tell me what happened to that server you were gonna get.

i think we should still be...

[.orgY]name

i play east cost, my alias is rredd.
look for me at the top of the scoreboard. :P

i dont need no stinking rifle to get kills...mp5 all the way.

Maxima91, we gotta find a middle of the ground server...i'll play you. see if you are as good as you say you are

too bad you arent on east coast
ok, but i dont have to be on the east coast.. u can just give me an ip or if u use gamespy do that.. but ya i challenge you to a duel (slap)

Old 12-05-2002, 03:02 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by matt calder

Yeah I had to much school going on to play like I was. I may start playing again.

CTF is the best.

I am interested in CS also.
Dayamn....ur a mod now too

Let me know when you start playin again. There's a few new servers with mad low ping so it's sweet. Remember the name I_PITY_DA_FOOL! Then again you wont have a choice...I'll be all over you

Well nobody answered my question about CS. Do you have to buy the game to play? Or are there free demo/servers like UT2K3.
Old 12-05-2002, 03:22 PM

Ok, well I didn't know what I was getting into when I started reading this....Counter Stirke...I even go to an engineering school and have nothing good to say here. If you saw the massive tools playing there video games around here (Including CS) you would probablly think twice. The smiley's below will demonstrate what needs to be done to you and me for even reading and responding here.

Originally posted by NuJerseyDrive

Dayamn....ur a mod now too

Let me know when you start playin again. There's a few new servers with mad low ping so it's sweet. Remember the name I_PITY_DA_FOOL! Then again you wont have a choice...I'll be all over you

Well nobody answered my question about CS. Do you have to buy the game to play? Or are there free demo/servers like UT2K3.
Old 12-05-2002, 03:32 PM

Oh k. I'm not a tool, nerd, or even a geek. I just like playing video games. I grew up playing games and to this day I still enjoy it. Is there anything wrong with that? Don't think so.

I doing good in life, got a hot girl, got alot of friends....just because I enjoy killin people online makes me a tool Sure buddy.
Old 12-05-2002, 03:37 PM

Originally posted by rbeyer
Ok, well I didn't know what I was getting into when I started reading this....Counter Stirke...I even go to an engineering school and have nothing good to say here. If you saw the massive tools playing there video games around here (Including CS) you would probablly think twice. The smiley's below will demonstrate what needs to be done to you and me for even reading and responding here.

shut up !!!!!!
Old 12-05-2002, 04:15 PM
Maxima91

Originally posted by rbeyer

k yr a fukin dumass man, just because we enjoy playing a game means we are tools or something? do you enjoy watching tv or moding your max? this is the same thing to us but its playing a comp game, so shut your damn mouth and have your ghey a ss spanked for even replying to this thread

Old 12-05-2002, 04:18 PM

he's the tool

i went to a lan once, and won $500 to split thru the clan....we gave it our BEST at that lan, and we only won 8th place....we went to CPL once... ....whoever said sk.swe suck, ....its just too damned hard to be THAT good, and requires too much time, that i dont have anymore...i guess im not a tool
Old 12-05-2002, 04:27 PM

DOD > CS
Natural Selection > CS
* > hot pokers in the eyeballs > CS

Old 12-05-2002, 04:28 PM

you just suck at it
Old 12-05-2002, 04:30 PM

you just suck at it
Probably.

I haven't played CS in a while ... a very very long time.
Old 12-05-2002, 05:52 PM

lol, can't believe some of you are getting mad over a game. "i'll own u blah yak blah" grow up....meet each other in person and have a real fight
Old 12-05-2002, 05:56 PM

Tourney?

I say tonight we just get together around 11Pm and play somewhere, i'm sure i can find a server if anyone is interested. Even better if someone here could host one, but if not i know just the place. E-mail me at TonyGotSkilz@aol.com if your up for a game tonight at 11pm i'll send the ip back.
Old 12-05-2002, 06:30 PM

Re: Tourney?

Originally posted by TonyGotSkilz
I say tonight we just get together around 11Pm and play somewhere, i'm sure i can find a server if anyone is interested. Even better if someone here could host one, but if not i know just the place. E-mail me at TonyGotSkilz@aol.com if your up for a game tonight at 11pm i'll send the ip back.
Anyone else up for a game tonight? Count me in!
Old 12-05-2002, 06:31 PM

Originally posted by MaximaGXE93
lol, can't believe some of you are getting mad over a game. "i'll own u blah yak blah" grow up....meet each other in person and have a real fight
It's called "trash talking", get it?
Old 12-05-2002, 11:35 PM
Sports Button FTW

OMG, I CANT BELIEVE U GUYS PLAY COUNTERSTRIKE!!!

I took it to another level!

I have my own clan called -=]Dyn@miX[=- (named after my car club Xtreme DynamiX)

my name is -=]Dyn@miX[=- Xtreme

I'm a co-leader of this clan, the server WE PAY FOR is 66.106.219.158:27015

its normally empty after like 2:00 or around there, ping isn't too bad and if u r in east coast, it gets real good, except for my stupid router. I'm the greatest and I am down for a battle wit anyone here, I play EVERYDAY, in fact, counterstrike is the second main reason i may be failing classes this semester now that i have comcast

hit me up on AIM, email, i am 150% interested in ANYTHING U GUYS DO WIT COUNTERSTRIKE!!!
Old 12-06-2002, 12:42 AM

Originally posted by NuJerseyDrive

It's called "trash talking", get it?
Some people get real mad though.
Old 12-06-2002, 12:44 AM

chill buddy...never called anyone a tool, just wish you guys could see how SOME people get obsessed with these games and don't go to class or even leave their room...ect (the real tools). I have to say it is an interesting idea getting everone on the org together to play.

I implement this:

From now on all disputes between org members (cars, reparis, ect..)should be settled by playing Counter Stirke.
Old 12-06-2002, 12:48 AM

i play cs almost everyday...but i usually dont play serious...ill be doing hw and playing at same time....so i still suck...if you see
"[UOP]Kritikal"...thas me
Old 12-06-2002, 01:09 AM

Haven't played CS in a long time... I'm much more into Natural Selection now. The teamwork and stategy required is awesome... especially if people have microphones/good commanders/know how to play.
Old 12-06-2002, 01:11 AM

WOW 6 pages already!!! This is funny, cuz the h2k in my name stands for the local CS Clan I'm in, and [h2k]BadMrFrosty is my nickname in CS. I would love to play cs with some of ya'll. We have a server up too incase any of you wanna try it out, its a 22 person max server in Dallas, TX. The IP is 207.44.158.44

Bryan
Old 12-06-2002, 01:27 AM

For the next max meet we have we should have a CS lan party afterwards for those of us that want to play, that would be awesome.

Quick Reply: OT Counter-Strike Maxima players