General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

When do YOU think new parts from Custommaxima.com will arrive?

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2002, 01:44 PM

When do YOU think new parts from Custommaxima.com will arrive?

I was just looking at custommaxima.com's website and they have nine new products that are supposed to be available before Christmas. Rear Strut Bars, Z3 fenders, Carbon Fiber/Wood Dash Kits, 8000K HIDs, Turbo, Headers, Dual Exhaust, Red/Clears for 95-96, and Carbon Fiber Hoods. The Project Maxima is also supposed to be out this month. That makes ten things that have been scheduled to be released this month. Here's the question. How many of them will be available before the New Year??? My hopeful guess is six, but my realistic guess is more like three. Prove me wrong Greg!!
Old 12-05-2002, 01:46 PM
Eagles Fan 4 Lyfe

Old 12-05-2002, 01:49 PM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

he should just say 'coming in the future'
Old 12-05-2002, 01:51 PM

Originally posted by Chris91SE
What he said
Old 12-05-2002, 01:52 PM

Gregs a nice guy, but most of what he talks about wont be in on time.
Old 12-05-2002, 01:57 PM

They will be ready when they are ready. I doubt your thread will rush or change that any.

SuDZ
Old 12-05-2002, 03:40 PM

I think u guys should cut him a little slack. I know exactly how he feels. It gets old going to a website, seeing parts are gonna come out at this date, only to see them get pushed back. Yes i know how a business works, and sometimes things get delayed, but sometimes it just get a little old. No i'm sure its not gonna make the parts come out any sooner, but i damn sure wish they would lol
Old 12-05-2002, 04:47 PM
Custommaxima.com

From a customers view point I completely understand doubt and skepticism. But from a manufacturer and investor standpoint it is normal to push the deadline back often. The dates we set on our site are believe it or not conservitive. Granted they have been pushed back several times but it is because we are given updated info. Each product is being produced and would not be posted on our site unless we had contractural agreements and were 100% certain that the product was coming. Posting that a product is coming soon and knowing in the back of my mind that it was a lie would be business suicide and cause all customers to lose faith and trust in us. The most anticipated parts are the Projector headlights and 95-96 red/clear taillights. Many people doubt that they will ever show up and we can understand those feelings. At this time we DO have a manufacturer that is making all the products on our site. We have committed to purchasing a large number of them in order to even get them manufactured.
Hopefully the date when we actually receive them will be soon. The expected release dates we post on our site is what the manufacturers/importers expect them to be in our hands. Obviously that date gets pushed back due to numerous reasons, and each time it happens we look like the bad guys. I see it as, keep the faith and soon enough our products will be available and show all our customers that we kept our promise amoung heavy doubt.
Thanks,
Greg, Owner
www.CustomMaxima.com

Old 12-05-2002, 04:50 PM

95-96 Maxima Red/Clear Taillights
Available Late December

Old 12-05-2002, 04:55 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

update

at least he is updating the website, to keep customers informed.
Old 12-05-2002, 05:03 PM

Originally posted by Custommaxima.com
From a customers view point I completely understand doubt and skepticism. But from a manufacturer and investor standpoint it is normal to push the deadline back often. The dates we set on our site are believe it or not conservitive. Granted they have been pushed back several times but it is because we are given updated info. Each product is being produced and would not be posted on our site unless we had contractural agreements and were 100% certain that the product was coming. Posting that a product is coming soon and knowing in the back of my mind that it was a lie would be business suicide and cause all customers to lose faith and trust in us. The most anticipated parts are the Projector headlights and 95-96 red/clear taillights. Many people doubt that they will ever show up and we can understand those feelings. At this time we DO have a manufacturer that is making all the products on our site. We have committed to purchasing a large number of them in order to even get them manufactured.
Hopefully the date when we actually receive them will be soon. The expected release dates we post on our site is what the manufacturers/importers expect them to be in our hands. Obviously that date gets pushed back due to numerous reasons, and each time it happens we look like the bad guys. I see it as, keep the faith and soon enough our products will be available and show all our customers that we kept our promise amoung heavy doubt.
Thanks,
Greg, Owner
www.CustomMaxima.com
I didn't mean to ruffle anyone's feathers or for this to be a flame thread, I was just curious as to what fellow orgers thought about when these heavily-anticipated products would be available. Personally, I can't wait until I can see some of these products and have them tested by myself and others on this forum. Everyone here appreciates what Greg does for the Maxima.......I'm just a little impatient.
Old 12-06-2002, 05:55 AM
Custommaxima.com

Hehe don't sweat it, no feathers ruffled. I will need to update our site now again unfortunately.